IBIBO WEB PVT. LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about IBIBO WEB PVT. LTD

Jan 14, 2022

Payment Debited order not confirmed

Payment debited order not booked
I have booked an order for 130/80 R17 tyre on 5th Jan’2022 and transaction had been made by Ibibo group Pvt Ltd an amount of 3640 has been deducted from my bank account .. Kindly refund the amount asap. to my Indian Bank account number.
amarkashish

Oct 9, 2021

Payment debited ticket not booked

I have booked ticket via red bus yesterday i.e. on 8/10/2021 between 10 to 11 pm and transaction had been made by Ibibo group Pvt Ltd an amount of 1700 has been deducted from my bank account .. Kindly refund the amount asap. to my central bank account number.
Ramanathg

Sep 21, 2021

Amount deducted but not credited to beneficiary -Lotto Land

Amount deducted but not credited to beneficiary -Lotto Land
When making fee payment of RS 472/- to Lotto Land through their payment link, the amount is debited from my Union Bank Of India account ( Transaction I . D. -527742495 Dated 21.09.2021) and received by Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd. ,but it is not credited to the beneficiary -Lotto Land. Please check and either credit to the beneficiary or refund to my account immediately.
Peushcompbd

Jun 16, 2021

Amount deducted but not credited to beneficiary -VMC

When making fee payment of RS 56363 to Vidhya Mandir classes (VMC) through their payment link, the amount is debited from my Union Bank Of India account ( Transaction I . D. -519237988 Dated 16.06.2021) and received by Ibibo Web Pvt Ltd. ,but it is not credited to the beneficiary -VMC . Please check and either credit to the beneficiary or refund to my account immediately.
PAWAR12345

Apr 23, 2021

Amount deducted but ticket not issued

Dear Sir/ Madam
today i have book train tickets but tickets are not booked but payment is deducted 2 times first transaction details is
amount 478 rupees ref no 515303635 .to IBIBO WEB PVT LTD & second transaction amount 478 rupees ref no 51298964 to IBIBO PVT LTD both transaction payment has been successfully - This is a fraud and I will take legal action unless refunded within 24 hours .
Pssrao

Apr 20, 2021

Property Tax

Amount debited by Rs.1940.08 but benificiary account not yet credited. ID NO.525041522 @1:34pm Dt.20.04.2021.
lds

Apr 15, 2021

Refund of money

I have recharged my idea number 8512009088 on08 th april 2021through net banking at 10.21 a.m with id no. 586783891 of Rs.500but the recharge was not credited to my number and it was deducted from my account since then the amount has not been refunded.So therefore I kindly request you to refund my deducted amount to my account Please.

SHAILESHCHY23

Apr 14, 2021

Amount deducted but ticket not issued

flight tickets not booked but payment deducted. Transaction for INR10447|.0 to IBIBO WEB PVT LTD has been completed successfully with reference id 514366492.- from my Union Bank of India.
Kindly refund my amount ASAP.

Apr 12, 2021

amount deducted but ticket not issued

Using PayU (IBIBO WEB PVT. LTD) payment gateway I tried booking a AirTicket from AirAsia India website on 02Apr'21.
Amount of Rs 8853 was deducted from my account but the ticket was not issued nor the amount was received by AirAsia India
I request you to Kindly Kindly reverse the amount asap.
ref id, 513503000
shwet85

Apr 3, 2021

Amount debited but not credit to beneficiary

Payment of Rs4000/- debited from my account of UBI on 02/04/2021 ref I'd -513551680 but not credit to beneficiary due to transaction failed.
Kindly reverse the amount asap.
Babu purusha

Mar 25, 2021

PAYMENT deducted

DEAR SIR
i made payment through union bank for https://eassycart.com/cart/ ref id 512466923 dated 23/03/2021
automatically payment don by union bank your acount ibibowebpvt ltd
please refound the amount

g t technologies
Babu purusha
Riya Doshi

Mar 22, 2021

payment deducted from account but didn't get credited in the Beneficiary account

I have made payment on 20.03.2021 amounting to Rs. 3560.06 which was deducted from my account but didn't get reflected in Beneficiary account.

Kindly look into it and refund the amount at earliest.
sanjay014675

Mar 2, 2021

Money deducted but not received by beneficiary

I have made payment of rs.40785.00 on 27 Feb 2021 Yamuna Expressway Industrial development authority from my Union bank , but the payment deducted and got a msg that IBIBO WEB PVT LTD RECEIVED THE SAME AMOUNT. Kindly refund my amount asap.

Sanjay Kumar
vijendra kumar kaushal

Feb 15, 2021

payment dedected

flight tickets not booked but payment dedected.Transaction for INR|4110.0 to IBIBO WEB PVT LTD has been completed successfully with reference id 507032342.- Union Bank of India
Biju PS

Dec 30, 2020

Hotel booking issue

I had booking oyo flag ship 30720 on 29/12/20 , Fund already transfer to Goibibo but booking not confirm, Transfer id is CICAgKCTzvP2Jw
So please refund my amount asap.

Swetharam

Aug 24, 2020

Recharge

I have recharged my JIO number 9390228845 on 24th of august, 2020 through net banking at 8.30 a.m with Rs.399 but the recharge was not credited to my number and it was deducted from my account since then the amount has not been refunded.So therefore I kindly request you to refund my deducted amount to my account Please.
Shaanshaan

Aug 21, 2020

IBIBO web pvt Ltd

Sir I have book flight ticket 25th July but server problem it couldn't book tickets but my amount deduction my account 8345 ruppesss trip ID is ############ sir pls refund my money back to my account w
vasameet

Jul 25, 2020

refund from goibio

my flight got cancelled so spicejet refunded the amount to goibiobo but now goibibo is not refunding me,GOIBIBO IS A CHEATER
I would suggest everyone not to book from goibibo
senthilkumar s

Oct 23, 2019

Bus Ticket booking

I have booked Bus tickets via Redbus on 01-10-2019 and but while booking itself ticket got cancelled but 2800 rs deducted from my account and i got a message on 01-10-2019 like your refund processed against proposal no: 1087683250 from IBIBO group company private ltd and i will reflect in your within 10 workings days but still i haven't received the money back.
rishabhargava

Jun 30, 2019

Fraudulent transaction - IBIBO Web Private Ltd BANGALORE IN

Dear sir/ma’am,

It has to come to my attention that a fraudulent transaction was done on my credit card on 13.06.2019. Details are as under

13/06/2019 VT191650065003940000126 IBIBO Web Private Ltd BANGALORE IN 1,414.37 (Dr)

This is a fraud and I will take legal action unless refunded within 10 days.

I want my money back.

Rishabh Bhargava
email - [email protected]
rishabhargava

Jun 30, 2019

Fraud/Refund Money - IBIBO Web Private Ltd BANGALORE IN

This is a fraud and I will take legal action unless refunded within 10 days.

I want my money back.

Rishabh Bhargava

email - [email protected]
control signals

Nov 22, 2018

Fraud/Refund Money

We would like to draw your kind attention towards the payment/Booking done through our company A/c.

Details are as CN20180202276388263 Name: IBIBOOTC: 6724143119 Dated: 02/02/2018
Time: 13:15:48.for Rs. 11,154.98/=.

The above transition was fraudly done from our account. We have recently detected the fraud.

Kind share us all be details and phone number of the Benfactoring of the Booking.

same are urgently required by us.

S.K. Chadha
M: 09810252584

M/s Control Signals
N-91, Sector- 1, D.S.I.D.C.,
Bawana Industrial Complex,
Bawana, New Delhi – 110039.
Tel. No. 09136016941. M: 9811568680. / 9810252584
E-mail: [email protected]
Reena Janghu

Aug 4, 2018

Payment Unsuccessfull to vendor

I have tried booking flight on Cleartrip.com yesterday my money has been deducted twice from my airtel money account i.e. 3004 * 2 = 6008 but that niether reach to the vendor clertrip nor there in my account, it stuck with ibibo web

there customer care numbers are also not active

request you to refund same aasp as I have to complete my booking try to understand urgency of an customer
Dhurjyoti

May 9, 2018

Refund of money

I have recharged my Jio Number 8787471323 with Rs.399 on 29th of April, 2018 at 10.21 a.m. with id IGADKRCDS3 but is was not recharged to my number and the amount was deducted from my account.Since then the amount has not been credited to my account so therefore I kindly request you to refund the amount as soon as possible Please.
Dhurjyoti

May 9, 2018

Refund of money

I have recharged my JIO number 8787471323 on 29th of April, 2018 through net banking at 10.21 a.m with id no. IGADKRCDS3 of Rs.399 but the recharge was not credited to my number and it was deducted from my account since then the amount has not been refunded.So therefore I kindly request you to refund my deducted amount to my account Please.