Ibps

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

singhabhishekvns

Aug 14, 2018

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD RBI GRADE B ADMISSION LETTER

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMISSION LETTER

I am entering my credentials correct.Still it is showing invalid credentials.
Also i tried to reset my password , then it says the registration number/ mobile number/ email is not valid.
How could it be? i have received email on the same and message on the same number from rbi notifying me about admission call letter download.
Details from confirmation email are as follows-
Name: ABHISHEK SINGH

Time:09:15 AM

Abhishek Singh
sonalinnwn21

Aug 13, 2018

Unable to login to download rbi grade b admission letter for exam to be held on 16th August

I am entering my credentials correct.Still it is showing invalid credentials.
This is the url.

Sonali
Navya Jacob

Aug 9, 2018

Unable to download call letter

I am not able to download call letter,inspite of entering the correct registeration number and password it is showing invalid credentials.

I had already received succesfull fees received notification

Reg no:1660350432

Neeraj@22

Aug 6, 2018

About admit card Unable to LOGIN showing INVALID CREDENTIAL

Hi IBPS Team,

I am not able to download my admit card for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Preliminary online exam.
On entering login details , an error message is appearing as 'Invalid Login Credentials' though I am entering the correct details.

My payment was successful and I also received mail from IBPS after successful registration.

Registration Number: 1650366720

Password: KY8S27GA

Post: Office Assistants (Multipurpose

DOB - 22-02-1994

Mail id- thakur.neerajk94@gmail.com

Kindly have a look into this matter.
standli

Aug 5, 2018

Sir / Madam

I am unable to download my admit card for RRB Officers scale 1 Exam. After giving correct Registration number and Password or Date of Birth, showing invalid credentials. Please do the needful things as soon as possible because the date of examination is approaching.

Registration number : 1660639188

Registration Number:1660300471

Password: FU9H9M5B

DOB - 11-10-1997

Mail id- vaibhavgour811@gmail.com

Kindly have a look into this matter.
samirk9786

Aug 4, 2018

not able to download call letter

i am not able to download my call letter for rrb exam
my reg.no-1650430525
Sruthi a

Aug 3, 2018

invalid credentials

Sir / Madam

I am unable to download my admit card for RRB Officers scale 1 Exam. After giving correct Registration number and Password, showing invalid credentials. Please do the needful things as soon as possible because the date of examination is approaching.

Registration number : 1660178139

Issue in credentials

Unable to download Admit card

Penta sravani

Jul 31, 2018

NO MAIL RECIEVED REGARDING THE CALL LETTER FOR RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT MULTIPURPOSE EXAMINATION

I've applied for rrb officr assistant multipurpose and paid the fee too but i didn't received any mail regarding the roll number and call letter... Mail: sravanisurya1998@gmail.com
Penta sravani

Complaint about admit card

leagendvini@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2018

Not Able to download IBPS rrb VII admit Card

I applied for RRB VII exam. I also payed the fees but I am not able to download my admit card.My Registration Number is 1660046967.
Mahesh Mahee

Jul 29, 2018

unable to download admit card for scale

Reg. No. 1660172531
Password.CC9L6BZ5
raji jaiswal

not able to download rrb office scale 1 admit card

Not able to download the admit card even entering the right registration number and password

Registraion no-1660206185
pswrd - U6RT5PR2

Jul 29, 2018

unable to download call letter

unable to download Officer scale 1 call letter

Unable to download admit card for RRB officers scale 1

I am unable to download my admit card for RRB Officers scale 1 Exam. Neither pswd nor DOB is working. Even forgot password is giving invalid credentials error. But given details are correct as per the application.Tried to call help line numbers but they are not getting connected.

Rohit Rathee

Jul 25, 2018

not able to download admit card

reg no 1660072902
password 3NL6S2FV
Mansi Gupta

Jul 24, 2018

Not able to download the admit card of rrb office assistant 2018

Sir I m not able to download the admit card of rrb officer assistant when I am enter the registration number and password it shows invalid and I am already paid the fee for this exam.
Registration number- 1650403646
Password- H72TSM7F
Babu_07

Jul 21, 2018

RRB-CRP-VII

This is for your kind information that I have applied for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (RRBs- CRP-VII) for recruitment of Group "B"-Officers Assistant(Multipurpose). My application details are below mentioned:
Registration Number:1650998002
Name:RUPAK TETE
Date Of Birth: 02-02-1992
Category:ST
State/ Applied for : ODISHA
Centre:ROURKELA
Now, I am not able to login with my provided credentials due to which I am unable to fetch and download my admit card. Therefore, I request you to look into this matter so that I could retrieve my admit card. I shall be highly obliged to you for this act of kindness.
rushikesh_sawant

Jul 20, 2018

regarding to admit card

i cant download my pre-examination admit card. it shows in valid credential
my reg no. 1650643755
SINSHANITHYAN

Jul 3, 2018

RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT AMOUNT REFUND

I have applied for RRB Office assistant exam.Payment showed successfull. But the application shows UNPAID.Did the transactions twice. But still the same. Amount of 1224 is not credited to my account also.
Reg no: 1650238729
Kindly help me to fix this issue.

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...