Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Raja066

Dec 6, 2017

Wrong date of birth

I'm Rajapandian. I have qualified for rrb po-6 interview. But I had entered wrong date of birth as 02-01-1994 instead of 02-02-1994. Will it affect my interview process. What should I do? Please give me solution.
tsselvi

Dec 5, 2017

percentage of mark wrongly entered

I have cleared ibps rrb officer scale 1 but i wrongly entered my percentage as 80.05% .it is my cgpa score...I had a confusion between cgpa and percentage of mark while filling the application.My correct percentage of mark is 76.5%.still i am qualifing the eligible criteria of rrb.....but i affraid a lot about my mistake..is this impact my candidature??
Nandhin

Dec 2, 2017

Mistake of percentage in appl form

Dear sir/Mam,
While applying for IBPS clerk form,I made a mistake on degree percentage. I don't know what's the solution for this . . Plz suggest me solution
Aditibose

Nov 29, 2017

Wrong post applied

I want to apply for IT officer scale 2 by mistake I entered scale 1 .How can I change it? Please help.

Aditi Bose
aditi.basu7@gmail.com
Ayush aggarwal

Nov 24, 2017

I have mistype my Date of birth.

Sir, I have mistype my DOB, the actual DOB is 17/12/1994 but i have typed 19/12/1994. What can i do? Please guide me sir as the last date 27/11/2017 is near. Please sir.

Email Id - ayush.aggarwal357@gmail.com
Ayush aggarwal

Nov 24, 2017

I have miss typed my Date of birth.

Sir, I have miss typed my date of birth. The actual DOB is 17/12/1994 but I typed19/12/1994. What can I do ? sir please guide me as last date is near.
jothivasan

WRONG click IBPS SO 2017

OTHER DETAILS
Sir i have one mistake for Whether any prosecution/ detention/ fine/conviction/
sentence against you has been awarded by any
court of law for any offence ? : wrong answer click for yes actual this answer no sir
kindly regards
jothivasan

IBPS SO

Sir i am jothivasan mistake for Whether any prosecution/ detention/ fine/conviction/
sentence against you has been awarded by any
court of law for any offence ? : this question yes click sir actual this question for wrong option click correct answer no sir , help me sir edit option yes or no sir
mannemkiran29

WRONG DOB IN Ibps Clerk 2017

I wrongly filled my application in field of DATE OF BIRTH, instead of 29-08-1994 I filled 29-09-1994.

Sir please reply me what I have to do for further processing of my application with correct date of birth.
Registration No. 1591251986

thanks & regards

MANNEM KIRAN

Mail Id: mannemkiran29@gmail.com
rudra111000

Nov 12, 2017

to change correspondent and permanent address filled in ibps so form 2017

i want to change my correspondent and permanent address fillled on ibps so 2017 form. if i fill another of ibps so ,will my both filled form will get cancel out. sir please help
Peddi Teja Sagar

Nov 11, 2017

I cant able to download the pre exam call letter
it displays invalid login input

Provisional Registration Number: 1590585144

Password: 79NZ6AMP

DOB:05-01-1997
srarchana104

Nov 9, 2017

Wrong Category Entered

I have wrongly entered my category as ST instead of SC. How can i change that after final submission.

My mail id: srarchana104@gmail.com
tapan tomar

Nov 8, 2017

confusion between state govt reservation and cental govt reservation

respected sir/mam,
i am a candidate for ibps po mais 2017 as i have cleared prelims examination. My query is regarding my caste cerrtificate,
as i am from hindu jaat community and my caste is OBC in U.P but it comes under general in central govt. i have cleared both the cut offs.(obc as well as general ) in my prelims examination. due to this confusion i have flled OBC in my form but later came to know that i am a general candidate. please guide me with further steps i have to take to resolve this issue as i am too muchj focused on my main examination. This situation is makes my situation very bad as i have done a lot for mains examination. Please help me out of this situation as all my family members are also suffering now from a mental disorder due to this.
Tapan
ps9191532

Nov 1, 2017

IBPS PO mains exam date postpone

The IBPS PO mains is scheduled to be held on 26th november 2017. But that is not convenient for many candidates.
Firstly the result for IBPS PO prelims were announced one week late . Candidates do not have even one month to prepare for mains this time.
Also the CAT exam is also to be held on that day. Therefore a lot of candidates will have to miss the CAT or the Mains exam . This is not good for either of the institutes.
Therefore I request you to Postpone the IBPS PO Mains exam by one week so that aspirants get sufficient time to prepare and also to avoid a clash with other exams.

vivekkumar333

Oct 31, 2017

wrong input

Sir/madam

I forgot to select marathi as my regional language .will there any problems occur during documents verification.
nancytak

Oct 24, 2017

Wrong date of passing

Sir/Mam,
I entered wrong date of passing in my Post Graduation , As we know Graduation is the maximum qualification for the Post of RRB Scale -1.
Will it effect me further?

Please help me in this matter.

Thankyou in advance.

Nancy Tak
email Id: nancytak99@gmail.com
Sharmasourabh225

Oct 23, 2017

Wrong date of birth

I wrongly filled my application in field of date of birth, instead of 03-09-1991 i filled 05-09-1991. Sir please reply me what i have to do further. Will they consider me if i called for interview?? Will they consider me if i submit affidavite.... sir please guide me.... mail me at sharmasourabh25@live.com. Thank you
Saurabh sharma
V R Jagadeesan

Oct 21, 2017

wrong category entry in ibps CWE CLERKS -VII

I have given my category GENERAL instead of OBC..plz tell how i will be able to correct it sir...what can I do...after this..
Plz help me sir

Plz correct my category from GENERAL to OBC

Sir please reply me what I have to do for further processing of my application with correct category

Application for CWE for Recruitment of Clerical Cadre- CWE CLERKS -VII

Registration Number: 1591478697
my email id :vjaga91@gmail.com
Ritu9835

Oct 18, 2017

Document verification

Hello sir,
My name is Ritu chouhan ,I have applied for ibps clerk2017 .My marriage is 23 Nov 2017 and ibps clerk will be in December sir I want to know whether I will face problem in document verification while entering though my surname will not change after marriage .if I will face problem please suggest me what to do

Please reply
My mail id-chouhanritu396@gmail.com
Gowthami p

Oct 14, 2017

Filling wrong date of birth

Iwrongly filled my application in field of DATE OF BIRTH, instead of 1-07-1992 I filled 01-06-1992.

Registration No. 1590276149

thanks & regards
Gowthami p

email: gowthami.483@gmail.com
Mona22995

Oct 5, 2017

Name in the Application

When I filled my application, it accepted only Mounika in the name column but on my ID proofs name is given as Yallamandhala Mounika. Will there be any issue regarding my application or is it ok?
dominicrosariyo

Sep 28, 2017

mail id: dominic.ros08@gmail.com
babanrao shinde

Sep 25, 2017

Hello sir,
I have applied for the IBPS clerk post.but I have mistakely entered wrong percentage.will I able to correct it after final submission??if not,then what is alternate solution?thank u in advance
babanrao shinde

Sep 25, 2017

hello Sir,

I have applied for IBPS clerical post but I have mistakely entered wrong percentage.Instead of providing all sem avg marks, I have entered only last year percentage.Please suggest me how can I correct it?I have already paid fees.
thank you in advance.

mail ID:-sbabanraom@gmail.com
keerthi hebbar

Sep 21, 2017

fathers name miss spelt

Respected sir /mam
In filling of ibps clerk application form i miss spelt my fathers name. I missing 1 letter in my fathers name. What can I do? How to correct it. Plz suggest me sir.

uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...