Ibps

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Tamchi agung

Jan 15, 2022

Invalid login credentials

I am very disappointed to tell that the I couldn't log in to investigate my result of ibps clerk prelim exam which took place on 18/12/2021. The result was display from 13/01/2022 and today it's 15of jan. I have been trying to log in but that's was a fail.. even though I input the correct roll no. Or registration no. It's showing invalid credentials. Even though pass or fail we consumer should gets our right to see the score. But its sad to say that even after appearing exam and not being able to log in the result sounds no cool. So please take a quick action on these type of problems which may cause customer dismay and death . Some truely try hard to have a job .. "prevention is better than cure."

Ibps ground please take initiative and help people to never face that problem again.. Gud duty and responsibilities leads to satisfaction and appreciation.

Jan 14, 2022

Invalid credentials problem

admitcard of CRP CLERKS-XI not downloading showing invalid login crediantials.
chembeti lohitha

Nov 27, 2021

admitcard of CRP CLERKS-XI not downloading showing invalid crediantials

admitcard of CRP CLERKS-XI not downloading showing invalid login crediantials.
Reg No:2040199560
Password:A25EDE6L
Mail:[email protected]
Vaishnavi B J

Oct 23, 2021

invalid registration number and password

I am unable to login to apply for crp clerk recruitment even after entering the correct registration number and password.
Please do check immediately.
Registration number : 1991199975
Name : VAISHNAVI B J
DOB : 02/11/1999
Neha Gadgotra

Sep 6, 2021

Unable to check my IBPS RRB office assistant exam 2021 resulr

Sir/Ma'am I am unable to check my IBPS RRB office assistant exam 2021 result. "Invalid credentials" appears on screen whenever I try to check my result although I'm filling up the correct details.
Roll no.- 1663002106
Password- 27820367
Email address- [email protected]
Neha Gadgotra

Sep 6, 2021

Not able to check my IBPS RRB office assistant 2021 result

Sir/Ma'am I am unable to check my IBPS RRB office assistant exam result 2021. "Invalid credentials" is appering on the screen after loging in my details even though I'm filling the right details. Please solve the problem
Roll no. - 1663002106
Password- 27820367
email address- [email protected]
vijaykumar18

Sep 4, 2021

unable to see my rrb clerk 2021 result

Sir i have tried so many time through reg no and roll no and entering correct password but sill not able to access the site it is showing INVALID CREDENTIALS ERROR please help me sir....
reg no 2010197510
pass 13468786
email [email protected]
vijaykumar18

Sep 4, 2021

invalid credential showing at the time when i am checking my rrb clerk result

i am not able to check my rrb clerk 2021 result by both through reg no and roll no ..... please help me on this ....
reg no 2010197510

EMAIL ID : [email protected]
Nandhini Sudhakar

Apr 17, 2021

Invalid login credentials

I'm unable to download my admit card as it shows invalid login credentials. I have tried the provisional registration number and the password provided at the time of application. I have also tried entering the dob in DD-MM-YY format. I kindly request the concerned to take necessary steps to rectify the issue.

Exam: GIC SCALE-I OFFICERS
Provisional Registration Number: 480077771
mojespaul

Feb 12, 2021

invalid login problem

Hi Sir,

I am unable to see my IBPS RRB office assistant prelims exam result. It is showing invalid login credentials even though iam entering correct details. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
ROLL NO./USER ID : 1171001712
REGISTRATION NO. : 1960227916

Thank you sir.
soniajain009

Feb 10, 2021

Dear IBPS Team,
I tried many times login with my Registration id/Roll no with correct details & password but every times its showing invalid.
I am seeing many of the other candidates are facing the same issue.
Kindly check this concern and rectify the concern ASAP, as we are not able to see our results in time.

URL - https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl10aug20/resscxlksda_jan21/login.php?appid=dda95966902c96c4d8cc33d8dc959fc6
Registration no/ Roll no: 1960448361 / 1441000241
DOB - 05121990
Name: Sonia Jain

Need your urgent attention to look into this matter, as its affecting our results.
preetipriyadarshi

Feb 10, 2021

Hi Sir/Madam,

I, Preeti Priyadarshi Tripathy, unable to see IBPS CRP clerk prelims result 2020-21 due to showing invalid login credentials even though i am entering correct login details. Kindly revert back as soon as problem is sorted out.
I'm highly obliged for the same.

Preeti Priyadarshi Tripathy
Roll-no: 2421002881
Regd- No.: 1960285043
DOB : 25-05-1994
Email-Id : [email protected]
Rvikrant

Jan 25, 2021

Respect sir,
I'm getting invalid login credentials while I'm trying to check my IBPS CRP-Clerks-X prelims result for three days. Even though I'm entering correct login details. Kindly check ones and revert back as soon as possible.
Registration No : 1960193090
Roll no. : 2891009395
DOB: 15-03-1992

Thanks and regards,
Vikrant Pratap
Rvikrant

Jan 25, 2021

Hi Sir,
I, Vikrant Pratap , unable to see IBPS CRP clerk prelims result 2020-21 due to showing invalid login credentials even though i am entering correct login details. Kindly revert back as soon as problem is sorted out.
I'm highly obliged for the same.

Vikrant Pratap

Thank you sir.
prashantkumar960

Jan 21, 2021

Invalid Credentials

I'm unable to see my CRP RRBsIX results which were held on 20/09/20 Sunday, Below are my credential details. Please check and help.

ROLL NO./USER ID: 2633008769
NAME: PRASHANT KUMAR
prashantkumar960

Jan 21, 2021

NAME: PRASHANT KUMAR
Avantika Yadav

Invalid Credentials

I'm unable to see my CRP-PO/MT-X results which was held on 3rd Oct 2020, Below are my credential details. Please check and help.

Registration No: 1940629990

Name: AVANTIKA YADAV

Roll no.: 1521000855
Avantika Yadav

Invalid Credentials

Sir I'm getting 'invalid credentials' when I try to check my CRP-PO/MT-X Prelims Results. Below are my credential details. Please check.

Registration No: 1940629990

My registration number is 1940011784
Password-52073955
DOB- 03/12/1997
Roll No.- 1491013697

Whenever I fill these details for checking my results the site is showing invalid credentials..I am not able to see my result.
Kindly help
shubham2710

Jan 15, 2021

invalid login credentials

Respected sir, I'm getting invalid login credentials while I'm trying to check my online priliminary examination for CRP PO MTs-X Please do check ones and my Registration No : 1900155651 and date of birth is 12/01/1998
nisant kandpal

Jan 12, 2021

invalid credintials

Respect sir, I'm getting invalid login credentials while I'm trying to check my CRP RRB IX online priliminary examination for officer scale 1 . Please do check ones and my Registration No : 1920655129 and date of birth is 12/01/1997.

post-officer scale 1

thankyou
Tanuja navudu

Jan 12, 2021

Invalid login credentials

Respect sir, I'm getting invalid login credentials while I'm trying to check my CRP RRB IX online priliminary examination for officer scale 1 . Please do check ones and my Registration No : 1920280073

Roll no. : 1241000986
Password ; 87504569

Post: Officers Scale I.
Thanking you sir.
Jptiger

Nov 30, 2020

Results not showing

Sir my ibps rrb scale 3 result are not showing and it say invalid login credentials again and again.. But i had downloaded the admit card with the same.. My roll no is 1373007942.
Please look into this ASAP. Will be great ful to you.