Ibps

Manipur

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Devkonzz

Sep 14, 2021

Unable to see results of IBPS rrb

Sir/medam my results of IBPS rrb 2021 cannot be seen as it shows a message of invalid credential all the time so kindly send my result to my email address [email protected]
Reg no. 215 3000363
Psswrd. 61723494
Email- [email protected]

bikash ahanthem

Sep 24, 2017

wrong exam center

Sir my exam center is wrong as per my registration, i put Imphal as my exam center but when i downloaded my admit card it is Assam and it not possible for me to go and write my exam there. Please change my exam center to Imphal
Ahanthem Bikash Singh
Registration no : 1580596875
Roll no : 2411103600
Email: [email protected]
Devika Thangjam

Jun 19, 2017

Reprint of combined score card for CWE and interview for Recruitment of Specialist Officers (CWE SPL - VI) 2017-18

Sir/Madam,
I have been selected for the post of Specialist Officer in Junior Management Scale - 1 through IBPS CWE SPL - VI process. I lost my combined score card for CWE and interview for Recruitment of Specialist Officers (CWE SPL -VI) 2017-18.
Requesting you to please reactivate the link so that I can download the same or sent me a copy to my email id.
Thanking You
Details
DEVIKA THANGJAM
Registration No. - 1530289103
Roll No. - 1672090256
Post - Specialist Officer (Scale - 1)
Category - OBC
DOB - 26-01-1993
Email id - [email protected]
Devika Thangjam

Jun 19, 2017

Reprint of combined score card for CWE and Recruitment of Specialist Officers ( CWE SPL - VI) 2017-18

I have been selected for the post of Specialist Officer in Junior Management Scale 1 through IBPS CWE SPL - VI process. I lost my combined score card for CWE and interview for Recruitment of Specialist Officera ( CWE SPL - VI) 2017-18. Requesting you to please reactivate the link so that i can download the same or send me o copy to my email id.
Thanking You
Details
DEVIKA THANGJAM
Registration No. - 1530289103
Roll No. - 1672090256
Post - Specialist Officer ( Scale - 1)
Category - OBC
DOB - 26-01-1993
Sophia_28

Jan 11, 2015

Request for providing IBPS CWE Clerk IV application form

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Ngangbam Sophia had given my IBPS CWE Clerk IV exam on the 14th December 2014.
I have been short-listed for the interview.But because of some system problem I lost my application form,
I am unable to take its print out again.I don't have the print out of application form now.
Its a humble request to please send me the soft copy of my application form or any link to my mail id so that I can download.
Hope I will get a positive feedback.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Name : Ngangbam Sophia