Ibus indore

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibus indore

Nov 25, 2022

Money fraud in ticket counter

Aaj mene ibus ke liye vijayagar ibus stop par 6.57 baje vijay nagar se navlakha tak ka ticket liya jo ki 15 rs ka tha mere pas change nahi the isliye mene 500 ka note diya but return me mujhe ticket counter se 385 rs diye me pese check karna bhul gaya jab me navlakha se yadav bus me harda jane ke liye betha to mene wo pese chek kiye to mujhe pata chala ki us ticket counter se us aadmi ne mujhe pese kam diye plz help me and rise my complain and check cctv to verify. Mere sath dhokha ho gaya h 15 rs ka ticket 115 rs ka pad gaya plz help me. I’m attaching the copy of ticket.

Money fraud in ticket counter

Tarun_v

Oct 1, 2018

AC turned off

AC is switched off at night in most of the buses
Right now
I am travelling in bus no 6050
And AC is off
Vidushi1211

Aug 21, 2018

Miscalculations

The ibus indore bhawarkua branch misappropriated money..while returning the change. .i gave a 200 rupees note and my ticket cost was 5 rupees ..from bhawarkua -navlakha bus station. The ticket counter incharge has to give me 195 rupees return ..but instead he gave me first 175 ...when i returned it to them complaining about other 20 rupees...they rechecked it and further misappropriated and gave 135 rupees returns only.. this is not the first time..they have been misappropriating and use false calculations while returning passengers money...this is 4 th time i have been gone through this type of irresponsible behaviours by bhawarkua ibus stop counter incharge.