icai

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about icai

Shivshresta

Jan 21, 2020

Problem with articleship registration process

I have done my articleship registration through offline mode in march 2019, i have sent all the required documents along with DD to Chennai address through post.
DD has been encashed, but registration process is still pending.
I'm going to ICAI bhawan every month and saying the issue to them. The staff are said me to wait for few days every time when i go. And asked me to mail the issue to few email addresses.
I have mailed to every mail address almost every month.
Now it has been ten months. Still registration process is not yet completed.
When i went to ICAI bhawan on Saturday (18/1/2020) they asked me to call to number on Monday. When i called to that number he was very kindless and shouted at me saying who gave you my number.
Still i was very kind and asked sir please help me sir I'm facing problem since 10 months.
He said he was not in the office and and he is not ready to help me at that time. And asked me to call after two days.
And this happened many times.
Now it became a worry to me.
I'm unable to concentrate on my work and studies.
Sir please help me sir.
My registration number is SRO0489375,
Shruthi
lakshmipriyadarshiniK

Sep 20, 2019

Wrong updated of email id in ICAI AICITSS/ICITSS portal

Recently i was trying to register for online registration for AICITSS/ICITSS portal for the course registration .Since it is saying that you have already registered., eventhough if i give forgot password my email id mentioned as [email protected] instead of [email protected]

Due to this i could not able to login the portal.

Kindly help me in this issue.

Reg No: SRO0325995
email id: [email protected]

Thankyou,
K.Lakshmipriyadarshini

Sep 11, 2019

Articleship Registraion

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I've submitted my form 102 and 103 in March 2019 and still I've not received Articleship registration letter.
i want to take transfer as soon as possible.
Kindly guide me.
Thanking You,

Sep 11, 2019

Articleship Registraion

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
i want to take transfer as soon as possible.
Kindly guide me.
Thanking You,
Thiranya

Jul 16, 2019

wrong firm name and number in the articleship form

I have registered for the articlehsip recently through physical form and filled my form correctly .
But i happened to notice that when i logged into the ICAI SSP portal , There is a different firm name and number under my articleship details .

Please kindly solve this issue , even my principle is trying to change his firm name from the past few months but it is not happening .
But few articles in our firm who got registered recently has got the original firm name instead .
please kindly help us how can we rectify this issue.

Yours sincerely
Sana Thiranya Sree
SRO 0576470
Email-id : [email protected]
Ph.No -6301619219
soni bhavna

Jul 10, 2019

articleship registration pending

I am Bhavna Soni an my registration number is WRO062218. I submitted form 102 and 103 in March and haven't recevied the registration letter yet. What should i do
Umang96

May 24, 2019

Query related to foundation form for November attempt

I have registered with ICAI under registration number APP8960 on 17th may but still have not received my cro number yet. Please solve this problem

Name: Umang Jain
username:APP8960
Email id :[email protected]
Reg. No. :APP8960
tanuj123

May 16, 2019

not recieved marksheet of CA foundation result

My name is Divya chhabra . I had completed my CA foundation in 2019 and i haven't recieved my Marksheet yet so please take care of this.

NAME :- DIVYA CHHABRA
EMAIL:- [email protected]
MOBILE NUMBER :- 7976932369
ROLL NO:-106758
Caparul

May 16, 2019

Filled Wrong Date of Articleship Registration in Advanced (ICITSS) MCS course

While applying for Advanced (ICITSS) MCS course, by mistake i filled wrong Articleship registration date. How can it be modified or rectified.
I can receive any suggestions on my email id which is [email protected]
Keerthana Devi

Mar 18, 2019

CA final registration status is shown as DOCUMENT SUBMISSION PENDING/IN PROCESS

NAME: KEERTHANA V
SRO0563720
REFERENCE NO: FNALC000060288

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I have applied for CA final(new syllabus) online through e-service by ICAI on February 15 2019.I have uploaded scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.But the status is shown as DOCUMENT SUBMISSION PENDING/IN PROCESS. It has been more than a month now. Kindly take necessary action and convey the correct information about it.
Keerthana Devi

Mar 18, 2019

CA final registration status shows document submission pending or in process

NAME: KEERTHANA V
SRO0563720
REFERENCE NO: FNALC000060288

suyash kochar

Dec 13, 2018

confused in partly online and offline form of articleship registration form

While filling the form 103 online it show the total payment to be paid Rs.1000 but i have already paid it at time of ipc registration. Due this i am not getting to next process.

Nov 23, 2018

Registraion letter nd forms reply not received

Sub: not received reply letter of form 102,103

Sir/Madam

My self Prabha sharma and my registration No.CRO0571557,as per your requirement of letter received to my ca office , i am pursuing my articleship traning under ca vishal garg from 1-09-2018 and sent my Form no. 102 & 103 to ICAI Kanpur but till now i did not received my registration letter from ICAI.

So please kindly address the problem and send my registration letter reply to following address,

MDA Staff Quater Ashiana,house no. 5, 1 kanth road Moradabad

Pin code -244001

Email id - [email protected]

Contact no. - 9639978875 /8923564313
Harshu21

Oct 15, 2018

Want a transfer after one year

I'm an article and I had already completed one year of articleship and I want to take transfer from my firm because he doesnot providing me a quality work and again and again torture me to take transfer. I'm totally mentally disturbed for this rude behaviour.
Sir please guide me how to take action against such scenario.
Also want transfer from this ridiculous firm as I already completed one year of my articleship.
Suggest me.
Varsha Preman

Oct 13, 2018

No Refund received on cancellation of Advanced ITT Course

Name : Varsha P
SRO0459064
DOB :23/10/1994

I made a registration for Kannur AICTSS Advanced ITT 5 on 19-09-2018 at 9.00 a.m. (Approx.). The registration got automatically cancelled and I did not received any refund till date. INR 7533.10 was paid.

E-mail ID - [email protected]
Ph. No. : 8086761239
Venu Maradana

Oct 6, 2018

Non Receiving of article ship Completion letter

SRO0341428
Date of Birth: 06/07/1994
NAME : MARADANA VENU
I didn't receive my Article ship completion certificate which was filled in the month of April 28th 2017.(Article ship is completed as on 10th April 2018 With CA Korlepara ramaro in Hyderabad) Please do inform my status on this issue As soon as possible.
my mail id: [email protected]
pramod586

Sep 12, 2018

not receive articalship registration letter and id card

Not Received Articalship Registration Letter
I am pramod kumawat with Registration No. CRO0503224. I Was Pursuing my articalship with CA Chand ratan birla & co. and sent my Form 102 &103 on 04/0107/2018. But still now i don't received registration letter and ID card. I many time called regarding these. But did not get any response. so i kindly request to address this issue by providing my registration letter on following address.

ADDRESS ; A-86 Balnath nagar 11th akeda doonger Teh.amber
PIN ; 302013
DISTRICT ; jaipur
EMAIL ID ; [email protected]
PAVITHRA THANGARAJ

Aug 12, 2018

showing registration form document submission pending or in process for conversion from ipcc to intermediate

NAME Pavithra T
SRO0605105
REFERENCE NO: IPCCCNV0000018712(applied coversion form reference number)

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
i have applied for conversion of ipcc(old) to intermediate(new) online through e-service by icai on july 30th 2018..
and i have submitted my hardcopy document to regional office ...
but still the status is shown as DOCUMENT SUBMISSION PENDING/IN PROCESS
Please convey the correct information about it.
whether i will be able to write my november 2018 attempt.
if i'm eligible when to apply
Seeta rama krishna

Jun 1, 2018

CA FINAL REGISTRATION

I have sent the forms for CA Final New Syllabus along with a DD for Rs. 22,000/- without registering online on 10-08-2017. The amount has been encashed by the Institute, and it has neither refunded the amount nor issued the registration letter till the period i.e., upto 02-06-2018.

Hope this will resolve my issue at the earliest. The issue is being postponed days together and the solution has not been given.

In addition to the above, I request the Institute to resolve the student Queries as early as possible.

Thanking you Sir.

Registration No : SRO0542263

Ph. No: 6281762139.
tirpude shivani

May 19, 2018

Not Received Articalship Registration Letter

I am Anchal Tirpude with Registration No. CRO0561287. I Was Pursuing my articalship with CA Pawan K Jain and sent my Form 102 &103 on 05/01/2018. But still now i don't received registration letter. I many time called regarding these. But did not get any response. so i kindly request to address this issue by providing my registration letter on following address.

ADDRESS ; NEW I TYPE I-350 NARMADA NAGER
PIN ; 450119
DISTRICT ; KHANDWA
EMAIL ID ; [email protected]
ramswaroop kharol

May 17, 2018

I did not receive my article completion certificate

NAME : RAMSWAROOPKHAROL
REG.NO.- CRO0325175
DOB :21 JANUARY 1990

Respected Mam/sir,

I didn't receive my Articleship completion certificate which was filled in the month of FEBRUARY 2017. Please do inform my status on this issue As soon as possible.
my mail address : [email protected]

NAME : AMRUTHA C A
SRO NO : SRO0531646
DOB : 7th June 1994

Respected Mam/sir,

I didn't receive my Articleship completion certificate which was filled in the month of JANUARY 2018. Please do inform my status on this issue As soon as possible.
my mail address : [email protected]

Thanking You.
Aashritha P

Apr 23, 2018

Mismatch of articleship date

I am Aashritha from Bengaluru, I registered for articleship on 21st Dec 2017, recently I got my articleship registration letter. In that letter reg date is mentioned as 19th Jan 2018.

Even in my principle's membership card is also displaying as 21st Dec 2017.

Kindly help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Aashritha P
SRO0410971

[[email protected]]
sro0350697

Apr 10, 2018

Not received article completion certificate

Dear sir/madam
MY NAME Srujana
SRO 0350697
DOB 09-06-1993
I submitted my article completion forms on 19/10/2017 still not received completion certificate i have all the termination letters with me but icai reprint letter is not even showing those letters in it.
please send any solution to my mail id

ritik1876

Mar 20, 2018

not received my registration number

My name is Ritik Agarwal . I had registered for CPT exam on 31 march 2017 but did not received my registration number. I have my acknowledgement number ACKC20078983 but did not receive my registration number. Please help me as i want to appear in this May2018 attempt.
I also did not receive any books regarding CPT Entrance.

NAME :- RITIK AGARWAL
EMAIL:- [email protected]
MOBILE NUMBER :- 7017249006
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER :- ACKC20078983

Electricity Pole - Exchange of electric poll
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject:Exchange electric poll with...
    icai - Not received RTP for CA intermediate may 20
    Dear ICAI, I Shreedhar Bajaj , WRO-0656070, Not...
    APSRTC BUSPASS - BUS PASS
    Dear sir/madam, I am traveling to AKP to NAD for job...
    NEETU MAKKAR - Cancel my ECPP and refund1699
    Recording ECPP assistant services refund the amount of...
    HP pendrive 64 gb - HP Pendreve 64 GB is not working
    I was purchased a HP Pen Drive 32 GB before 05 months ago...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear Sir/Mam, I had boarded a No :3 bus at Lenin...
    SSC - Invalid Online Regn. Id No./ Date of Birth ! Try again !!
    I am able to login to the website using the username and...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear sir, I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to...
    SBI COLLECT - Transaction Failed
    I made payment through SBI collect for a merchant on...