ICICI bank CDM

Jagankumar

Nov 24, 2022

Money struck in ICICI bank CDM

I have deposited 1Lakh in ICICI CDM machine
During process it said session timeout and took my money .
Either the amount was deposited nor cash was returned.
No one is there to help me out
Jagankumar

Nov 24, 2022

Money struck inside CDM

Hi i have deposited 100000 in the icici cdm machine
But it said as session timed out and amount was neither credited nor cash was given back.I waited for some 20 mins but no one was there to help me out
Vaishali.burman.jbp

Oct 25, 2021

Cash stuck in cdm machine

Dear sir/madam,
Kindly solve my issue I am depositing cash on 23/10/2021 but cash stuck on machine at Bhopal Plaza, Hamedia Road, Shop Number 29 To 33, Near Bhopal Takies, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001 and today 3 days go on but didnt got money credited in my account i have already give application to branch please help
Vaishali burman
SA.JAIN15

Jun 12, 2021

CASH DEPOSIT NOT IN MACHINE

I DEPOSITE CASH IN MACHINE TODAY BRANCH TELEPHONE EXCHANGE KATRA JAIMAL SINGH , AMRITSAR BUT MACHINE IN A BATTERY SO DEPOSITE MACHINE IS OFF . AND MY MONEY IN THE DEPOSITE MACHINE . TIME 10:10 AM AMOUNT IS 94100
camayurt

Apr 2, 2021

Money deposited in Cash Deposit Machine and got error from Machine

I have deposited 92,000 on 7th Feb 2021 (with the denomination of 136*500notes and 12*2000 notes) in the Deposit machine. And the machine took the money and showed the time out error. I got the receipt (having machine no 0010221SRY) stating contact branch manager. I visited the branch the next day and given a complaint. I got only Rs.80,000 credit in my account, and six notes of Rs.2000 are missing. No one is taking this seriously, and I am suffering as my Rs.12,000 is stuck due to a machine fault. I have been a genuine customer of ICICI bank for two years and never thought that it would give such a bad service for system fault. When I escalated this issue, I got the bank official's response stating that we need to check the CC TV footage. We checked CCTV footage and found it of no use. Unsure how CC TV will show the number of notes put in the deposit vault. I need your help to escalate this matter and resolve the dispute and get back my money.
Pankaj241295

Mar 30, 2018

CDM not working from more than a month

My Name is Pankaj Jaiswar holding a Salary Account with ICICI Bank having problem with the CDM Machine in Vashi Near Railway Station. Do fix it at the earliest.
icicibankcare

Aug 11, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear (raaztmv),

We regret any inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
raaztmv

Aug 11, 2015

Money not deposited

I deposited 3000 rs. through cash deposit machine at Nyay mandir, vadodara, touch banking branch of ICICI bank. It was successful, reciept recieved. but when I checked my account, cash not deposited in my account. I called customer care, they asked me to wait for the day. And now day is over, but didnt got money credited in my account.
Please help.