ICICI Bank Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank Credit Card

c venkataprasad

Jun 19, 2017

Complaint

I receive a call today around 6:15 pm from 022-30941000,person called me giving my details like name and address and asked whether im eligible to get platinum credit carffd free of charge and he said i need to fill out the application form.. i said no not interested but still he was insisting me to take that.they spoke very bad english and iam really scared whether this call really from ICICI executive or
Fakes .how come they know my details and all..

Please check.
Sandeep Kadyan

Jun 11, 2017

undelivered credit card
Sir, I have applied ICICI Credit card previous month , and they dispatched the card through Blue dart, unfortunately I have not received the card till today, Already I informed the customer care plz deliver the card my home address, don't deliver office address. But Courier person went to my office address and leave the message nobody available on that address and courier has been returned to Bank.Hence, I request you kindly dispatch the card immediately my home address.

sundeep s% rajender 119/19 uttam nager gali no 1 near rakesh hospital gohana ( sonipat) haryana
pin code -131301
mobile no -9466425151
prashant.bhatt20@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017

Fraud scheme By third party/ wrong card delivered

This is Prashant bhatt, i have my salary account in ICICI, i got a call from ASHVIL a third party company for providing ICICI credit card which are free of charge
They had all my details and asked me to submit only few documents since i hold a account in ICICI, so they sent me an email ID, but for confirmation i asked to send it through ICICI domain email id,
they provided me three mail ids
Shailesh.kumar@icicibank.com(not working)
amitshinde@ashvil.in
sandeshdyma@ashvil.in

The calling person name is Viraat(8149625553, 9762703835)

I was told that its a Free card and hell lot of other benifits, and i will get a limit thrice of my salary, with a design which i can select for the card, for that i was asked to mail my documents and they sent me a ID card of amit shinde attaching along this mail,
But today when i received the card, it was totally different from what i was explained, and the design was totally different and was not free with a limit of just 40k which is less than my salary.
when i called viraat to ask for the same, he said its not free... its your card so make your payments, and for design he said stay happy with what you have got, and when i got angry he started using abusive language, n threatening me.

I dont want any card from ICICI, please deactivate my card, return my documents, n if in future my documents are forged and used anywhere ICICI will be responsible.

Please dont tie up with fraud companies and spoil your reputation.
Me and my company employees have already placed a review against ashvil.

Application no. 2017140956340

I tried calling customer care but for that i needed to activate my card, which i cant.
Kindly revert asap, i will be going to lodge a police complaint after office for this.
I wont spare his nuisance.
I have even mail this to headservicequality@icici.com but no response.

Fraud scheme By third party/ wrong card delivered

Shobhnath D

Apr 5, 2017

undelivered credit card

Sir, I have applied ICICI Credit card this month first week, and they dispatched the card through Blue dart, unfortunately I have not received the card till today, whereas Pin has been received. Already I informed the customer care plz deliver the card my office address, don't deliver residence. But Courier person went to my residence address and leave the message nobody available on that address and courier has been returned to Bank.Hence, I request you kindly dispatch the card immediately my Office address.

Shobhnath o/o the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, 26/1 M.G. Road Nungambakkam Chennai-34.
Mobile No. 8056004459
SanaVerma

Mar 30, 2017

Fraud Call asking Credit Card details

I got a call from mobile no : 7081007975.
He told me that I have 6000+ reward points for my credit card which are about to expire. He will adjust those points in my outstanding bill for the amount of Rs 4000+. He asked for verification. My birth date and credit card expiry date. I was adamant not to share my credit card expriy date. He tried to convince me a lot. He made me talk to his senior. He also tried to convince me a lot but still I did not share and then he suddenly hung up the call. I called back on same number, but not getting any repsonse now.

I want strict action to be taken against this mobile no and the people behind this.
sarangp

Mar 28, 2017

Fraud Calls to give points

I have got credit card calls from ICIC claimed service department from the following numbers 9540536188
and 8506071236. I have not given my details fully to the person as I recognized that its a fraud call.

Kindly help me who to bring these people down so that others are not trapped.

prashant.shingane

Jan 16, 2017

Credit card Not Received

Dear sir ,I applied for ICICI credit card ,and it has been approved also ,and I receive my Pin number also but credit card not received ,kindly give dispatch detailed or kindly inform me whom should I call for the concern.
My application Number - 2016366956189
Mob -7709888936
Manisha Khare

Nov 27, 2016

Credit card not received yer

I have applied for credit card and i haven't received card yet and started receiving email statement. Obviously i woulnd't be able to pay because i dont know my credit card number. And there is no way to contact customer care since i dont know my credit card number.
Please find below my credit card reference no 2016274759029.

Manisha Khare
shubhashree92

Nov 14, 2016

Platinum credit card pin

hi
I received platinum visa credit card, but pin no not received. how can I use the credit card or how can I activate my card
Yadav_ravi

Oct 21, 2016

Delayed information and no proper communication

I Ravi praksash yadava i have submitted all the document but did not provide any application number
I have try to so many called to Neha which one of vendor she always ignoring calls
Kindly i would request if i have submitted all the why he/she not provide any information

Please look the matter and revert back
Joelalva4

Jul 26, 2016

Icici coral credit card

ICICI coral credit offers never work. I have been trying since ages to avail the offer of 100 Rs. off on movie tickets, but can never book it. If the quota for tickets is over for the day, then logically it should be refreshed at 12 am. But I cannot seem to be able to book a ticket at 12 am with 8mbps WiFi either. This leads me to the conclusion that ICICI is defrauding customers by enticing them with cool offers and never making true on them. Very shameful ICICI.
bahadursingh@ismt.co.in

Jul 20, 2016

annual Fee for 3rd year

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is with reference to your credit card statement dated 15/07/2016, You have charged Rs.99/- as annual fee for 3rd year but when card was given to me I have been told that no annual fee will be applicable. I do not have any proof for the same. Though the amount is not big but it breaches trust.

Request you to have a look and see what you can do for the same.

With regards

s_das

Jul 18, 2016

Stop the Processing of Corporate Credit Card

Dear ICICI Team,

Today I have received a mail from ICICI credit card team regarding a credit card application where it is clearly mentioned

"
Dear Mr. / Ms. Das,

Sub: Your ICICI Credit Card Application Ref No. 2016193866503

Thank you for your interest in ICICI Bank Credit Cards.

We acknowledge receipt of your application for a credit card. To enable us to process your application, we request you to reply to this mail, from your official e-mail ID, in confirmation of the request for the credit card.

Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,
Cards Team
ICICI Bank Ltd.

and I have replied that

"Dear ICICI credit card Team,

Kindly confirm me the below mentioned details:

1. As per your representative the card is free for lifetime (without any target amount of purchase)- is it true?
2. He also confirmed that if I withdraw money from it, there will be no charges till 89th day- is it true?
3. Repayment days of this card is 90 days - is it true?
4. Also provide any relevant information related to this card.

Ref No. 2016193866503

Please reply as early as possible so, that I can confirm you for further proceedings.

Thanks and Regards,
Sougata Das"

But I have not got any answer from them.

After sometime I have a confirmation message (in my mobile) regarding the processing of credit card without answering to my desired queries.

In this scenario I wish to stop further processing of this card with immediate effect.

Here I am attaching the screen shots of the mail trail with ICICI in this regard.I have tried many a time to contact your customer care executive but numbers are not reachable or not available.

I request you to stop the process without further delay.

I do not want this card at all.

Thanks and Regards,
Sougata Das
nitin96

Jun 23, 2016

Regarding wrong charges

i am using ICICI credit card fom last 2 year, last month i make a purchase of Rs 17206/- form my credit and on 27/05/2016 i received the bill and on 26june one of the merchant decline my one of order and process the refund of Rs.. 16721/- in my account which is reflect in my account on 28 may 2016 and the i will make the balance payment of Rs 500 in my credit card account,but on 20june 2016 when i check my account there is a late fee charge in my credit card regarding this when i speak to customer care they told me that you should pay the whole amount, i don't understand the reason why should i make the whole payment when the merchant is already refund the amount in my account then what is the meaning to make extra payment to iICICI bank account kindly look into this matter on priority

Name- Nitin Bansal
Credit Card number ################
verma.bhaskar99@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2016

Change of payment of last payment not done and charge late fine .

I HAVE REQUESTED FOR CHANGE OF PAYMENT OF LAST DATE,THEY HAVE TAKEN BUT THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED THE LAST PAYMENT DATE.DUE TO BANK MISTAKE THEY ARE CHARGING LATE FINE.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION ASAP.

THANKS,
BHASKAR
9620856786.
PSiva

Jun 8, 2016

Pin Number not yet received

Hello ICICI,

I have received my credit card via Blue dart. I didn't receive the pin number for the same. So how can i use my Credit card without pin Number. I tried to set my pin number through ICICI ATM, but unfortunately i am unable to set it. When i was inserted my card into ATM it asking PIN number. There is no option like set your pin number. So how can i resolve/get my pin number ASAP.
Please help me in this.

Siva,
chandni parikh

May 18, 2016

wrong charges

hi,
i mrs chandni rupesh parikh holding credit card with your bank since 15 years, and for rthe same i am making regular payments for my credit card statements.
but sorie to say since last few months i am not getting proper reminders from bank for my payments n dur to that bank have charged me late payments charges in my march statement, for the same i spoke to cust care exc n thy told me that will b reversed in next statement but its not done. n now in this month again i m gettin messages that if i dont amke payment my card will b suspended n that to ust for rs 650/-
kindly chk in to this matter n reverse my charges as soon as possible
thanking you

chandni parikh
venkatesh2004

May 13, 2016

ICIC Coral Credit Card

I received a call from 8892940849. And they told me that i need to send the document because my ICICI card will be replaced by new card. I send all my documents, it is been 4 days there is no verification call. I afraid that i send my documents to some fraud people
They asked me mail geticicicard@gmail.com.
thenmozhipaandiyan

Apr 4, 2016

regarding credit card pin

hi
i received platinum visa credit card, but pin no not received. how i can use the credit card.
icicibankcare

Feb 18, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer (ManjunathC),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
ManjunathC

Feb 18, 2016

Credit Card Not recieved

Hi ,

Sir, From Delhi Credit Card has been Dispatched But courier guys they didn't called me.. even after tracking courier Number i called to blue dart courier but they are telling we got request from bank to send it back to Delhi..... & they are telling your number has not mentioned in that courier.....Same for pin Number......Please kindly Solve this problem & Re dispatch that card......icici bank customer care they are not responding....

Manjunath
satishrakam

Feb 17, 2016

PIN received But Credit card not Received

hi,
i am received a PIN number for my Credit Card but not yet received the Credit Card till now please furnish the details for me as soon as possible

R.Satish
p.mahendra@rediffmail.com

Feb 8, 2016

Without consent offering credit card with additional charges

Your bank employee called me though cell no.############ and told me some offer which i had never applied and never expected.

You employee crosschecked the present Credit card with me and told me some complimentary offer indicating below gift vouchers -

1. Wrist watch costing about 4000 Rs. - free of charge
2. Belt and wallet costing about 2000 rs. - free of charge
3. Holiday stay in hotel in India / abroad with Rs.7000 which i have to pay, bank will pay some 30% of the charges etc.

I clearly told your call center employee, I don't want the offered card as well as I don't want the offers too.

In last moment he told me that this is already dispatched, we are just completing the formalities, your credit card will automatically charged for Rs. 7000.

Pls take actions against such fraudulent. This kind of attitude is spoiling your brand image and reputation.

p.mahendra @rediffmail.com

Mahendra
Tvkc

Jan 27, 2016

Credit card

I have applied for icici credit card online.a person has come and took all the details and signs .he had not given me application number.would like to know the status of my card process
swarna0507

Jan 5, 2016

Credit card returned without information

Long back I have ordered icici credit card. Even then speed post guys dint call regarding delivery and directly I got the message that it has been returned. Really dissatisfied from the service. My awb number is EA306845777IN already I received pin kit.

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...