ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION

Jun 9, 2017

Dear Varnika Srivastava,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a02a8n_aair) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Varnika Srivastava

Fraud transaction from ICICI bank

Just noticed online complaint board and found out that there are many people who faced online fraud on 24th may not just me.

68902.43 INR amount deducted from my account as well on 24th May, in below manner.

Transaction Date Transaction remarks Fraud Transaction amount
24-05-2017 VIR/POCKET COMM/20170524103206/0 22.28 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103212/0 22960.05 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103244/0 22960.05 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103302/0 22960.05 INR

I reported the incidence to the Bank within 15 minutes of time, as soon as i got SMS of transactions. Customer care opened SR on that day and keep on asking to wait. Now after 9 days, during my followup, they informed that merchant has claimed the amount and SR has been closed.

I suspect that someone from ICICI bank is also part of this fraud. I have already filled complaint with cyber crime cell Noida police, but i understood from their response that it was just a formality. I tried to file FIR but local police is not ready to do that.
So, Police is not going to help us in this matter too.

Today, i have emailed all ICICI bank officials about it and make them aware about the hideous fraud going under their nose. Their emails IDs are.

chanda.kochhar@icicibank.com,
headnorthzone@icicibank.com,
headbranchbanking@icicibank.com,
customer.care@icicibank.com,
ir@icicibank.com

I think, we all should unite together and stand against this fraud. Then only ICICI bank will listen to us.
Varnika Srivastava

Jun 7, 2017

Fraud transaction done online from my ICICI bank account

Transaction Date Transaction remarks Fraud Transaction amount
24-05-2017 VIR/POCKET COMM/20170524103206/0 22.28 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103212/0 22960.05 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103244/0 22960.05 INR
24-05-2017 VIR/PMS - EPAGO/20170524103302/0 22960.05 INR

So, Police is not going to help us in this matter too.

chanda.kochhar@icicibank.com,
headbranchbanking@icicibank.com,
customer.care@icicibank.com,
ir@icicibank.com

Dear Abhishek Singh,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Abhishek Ranjit,

abhispdm

Jun 2, 2017

Fradulent transaction done online with ICICI

On 1st June 3 fraudulent transaction which were not authorized by me were done from my ICICI account amounting to Rs 54,000 to AIRTEL MONEY.
I have raised this with the bank but the bank seems to be in no hurry to solve this issue.

They dont understand that in these cases time is of important essence. The response has been pathetic from ICICI.

My Details -
ABHISHEK SINGH
EMAIL - ingh6769@gmail.com
Colorsabhishek

Jun 1, 2017

Fraud transaction

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 I receive a message and email stating that a purchase of Rs. 738.92 has been made on my debit card linked to my account. Info: VSI*Amazon Prime. I haven't made this transaction but still, this transaction was made. My Amazon account doesn't reflect this kind of transaction and I was never asked for an OTP or never got a confirmation mail regarding the same. All I got was a message and mail that said the following amount has been deducted from your account. This is complete injustice. Our account details are not secured at all. I have to block my ICICI debit card and was forced to pay Rs. 573.85 for getting a new debit card. I have already filled a consumer dispute form but the bank is not cooperative at all. I request you to refund the amount back as soon as possible. This is not expected from a reputed bank like ICICI.

emai id- abhishekranjit0202@gmail.com

Name- Abhishek Ranjit
ssn_77

May 31, 2017

Fraud transactions of 1,07,200 on my account

On 27th May around 1.56 am there was 14 transactions that happened on to my account and a total of Rs 1,07,200 was deducted from debit card. There was no OTP generated. I have raised a complaint with ICICI customer care and have also submitted my details along with dispute form to the bank.

I have registered a complaint in the local police station and also in cyber crime station and have given the acknowledgement to ICICI branch.

I called the ICICI customer care yesterday asking for the status, but I get a response that I have to wait and they can not provide any further details. So hopeless is the process. I reached out to my bank branch manager, even he gave me livid responses and told he can not help much with it.

I want to ask when you can not provide safety to the customer's money then when do you run banks. I am absolutely frustrated with ICICI bank's approach.

They need to up level their security systems and aviod un-neccassary harassment to customers. Else customers will search for safer banks.

ssn
Katty singh

May 25, 2017

fraud transaction

This is Khyati Singh,yesterday morning i got the message and mail that i have made a debit card purchase of INR 22,960.05 on 24th May.Info.VIN*PMS-EPAGO and this transaction happened two times.Again i got mesage for a transaction of INR 65.50.Info.VIR*POCKET COMM.But all these transactions are not done by me and i continously got the message of this transaction three times.First was of 65.50 Rs and then 22,960 Rs two times.Also,my card has been blocked now.

I request you to see this how this transaction has been made without any OTP and password and please unblock my card.Please contact me as soon as possible and refund the same amount in my bank account.

Khyati Singh
Ratna Tummala

May 24, 2017

Fraud Debit card transatcions

I have been charged Rs. 95000 approx in 4 fraud transactions today(24/05/2017) which I have not authorized and was not liable to pay , these transactions are done on panamae , website. Service request has been generated
t ICICI 24*7 customer care representative asked , to submit consumer dispute form at bank and adhar card document and front photo copy of my debit card ,

i haven't shared my credentials , pin , card with anyone , neither my card is lost , they have blocked my card and net banking today early morning after a call with customer care representative .

There was no request of OTP or 3D Pin, only after amount deduction i came to know the reality.
Nowadays ICICI not secure to use anymore .
Who is accountable for this ?

Ratna Bavisetti
jakshaymathew

May 24, 2017

ICICI Fraud transaction service timelines very poor

Hi All,
Even I faced a fraud transaction of around 5K from my debit card.
They promised a result in 7-45 days. Now around 20 days into the complaint, they are saying it will take 50 days more as they are raising concern with VISA/MASTER network.
So 45+50=95 days of investigation. I feel this is too long.
Moreover we have to wait around 30-45 mins to get in touch with a customer care person over the phone.
And once the debit card is blocked, they are charging for the new card. Hardly fair as i am in this situation due to the banks lack of fraud blockage.
This very poor customer service and is tempting me to switch over to some other bank.
Moreover this VIN protocol fraud issue seems like an issue particular to ICICI cards only. I donot see a forum with these issues for any other bank.
Joseph
saptaparni

May 19, 2017

Fraud with debit card

This is regarding fraud transaction of rupees 31880/- from my ICICI account on 19th May,2017. I did n't do this transaction and it is done from some VIN*FACEBK*... account (Total 4 transactions).Your 24*7 customer care doesn't work after 9 pm . The transaction happened on 19th May and I have my debit card with me neither I shared my any otp or pin with anyone else. Still someone is able to take out money from my account . Our money with your bank is not at all safe , someone just can take it away without any PIN or grid or OTP . Where is the security of online banking of ICICI ?

Please help me to get my money back .

Saptaparni Neogi
saptaparni

May 19, 2017

Debit card fraud transaction

This is regarding fraud transaction of rupees 31880/- from my ICICI account on 19th May,2017. For security purpose I am not mentioning the account number and your 24*7 customer care doesn't work after 9 pm . The transaction happened on 19th May and I have my debit card with me neither I shared my any otp or pin with anyone else ever. Still someone is able to take out money from my account . Where is the security of icici online banking now , our money is not at all safe with your bank and I want help on this .

Here I request to investigate on fraud case and refund my Amount .
ibrahim578

May 12, 2017

Fraud transactions on debit card

I received message at 2.49 AM for debit transaction of RS 59.22 on 12 may 2017 info. VIR*The Transmi. This transaction is not done by me it is a fraud transaction so i want you to take action on this issue.

May 8, 2017

ICICIBankCare

Dear Mr. Shikalgar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a02a8n_aaif) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Abdul Shikalgar

May 7, 2017

Fraud Debit card transatcions

I have been charged Rs. 57,000 approx in 3 fraud transactions yeterday (06/05/2017) which I have not authorized and was not liable to pay , these transactions are done on greenearth , some medical insurance website. SR 471489934 has been generated
today was a bank off and ICICI 24*7 customer care representative asked ,e to submitconsumer dispute form at bank and adhar card document and front photo copy of my debit card , surprised that they have no knowledge about this.

Do i need to file FIR before i go to bank ?

Who is accountable for this ?

I am a Salary person and now left with no money. Can anyone help me on this?

May 2, 2017

Dear Shilpa Shukla,

We are sorry to hear about your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Shilpa shukla

Apr 29, 2017

Fraud transactions on debit card

I received message at 12.52pm for credit transaction of RS 13252.
I found it suspicious and checked my account online. I was shocked to see that there were total 6 transactions which were done successfully using my debit card and I did not used it at all.
I reached out to the nearest branch at sector 137, Noida expressway and reported this issue. During this time I also informed the ICICI customer care about these transactions on 29th April 2017.
My service request is 470252812 for these fraudulent transactions.
The total amount of fraud transactions is INR 40582.78.
My debit card no. Is *********8808.

Would request you to take appropriate action on this complaint and reverse the amount in my account.

Shilpa shukla
A/c no. *****4021
Icici bank, gurgaon branch
kyogesh2806

Apr 29, 2017

Debit card fraud unauthorised transaction without OTP/3D secure code

I am writing this with lots of hope as there were unauthorized debits from my account last night. I seek faster resolution as I have been in trouble due to this. I have not given my transaction password or any OTP to anyone but there were transactions made on 2sites via online payment without any security gateway. There were 10 transactions of 55100/-

How is it possible to deduct amunt without any OTP/3D secure pin and I was sleeping at that time and debit card was with me. I have my password for final payment step. My last transaction was to paytm for Rs 200 and I was in Fazilka Punjab.

As per my initial observation following are vendors where payment get credited. Both vendors are online vendors.

1.ADIPOLI- Online electronic store in Karela

Website- need82.com Mobile- 9142446688 (As given on internet)

1.NEDD 82- Online money exchange and travel site in Kolkata.

Website- adipoli.co.in Contact No. – 033-25840126 (As given on internet) & 8017171289

I have sent a mail to cyber crime team, Punjab & Kerala Police and also raised service request to ICICI bank customer care with No- SR470243444 and visited to Fazilka (Punjab) branch for issue.

Yogesh Kumar

Apr 25, 2017

Dear Sir, (vipularora7)

vipularora7

Apr 25, 2017

Fraud Debit card transatcions

I have been charged Rs. 93,938 in 4 fraud transactions which I have not authorized. these transactions are done on Aeroflot and Emirates website. SR 469179565 has been generated and I have submitted FIR, Card copy and a consumer dispute form at bank. surprised that they have no knowledge about this. My account is showing Rs 20000 negative balance, how ICICI bank can authorize payment when transaction amount is higher than of balance amount. I am a Salary person and now left with no money. Can anyone help me on this?

Vipul Arora

Apr 24, 2017

Dear Customer, (Praveen2776)

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Praveen2776

Apr 23, 2017

Fraudulent transcation

SR469123602 I had a fradulent transaction on 22nd April, 2017 and got sms on 11:10pm that too via amazon prime where I dont have prime account. I have blocked the debit card and the net banking.. how safe is my acccount with debit card.

When compalint raised they said ti will take 7 to 45 working days is it not too long
fraud has to be delt within 1 or 2 days not this long.

how can transcation happen withiout otp and grid banking officer says 3d option it can ..
how to secure in future is there any secured card so something..
wen reached and compained I dont see any bankiing officals getting in touch we need to visit bank and submit documents why can you gusy get in touch with customer in panic ...
Praveen2776

Apr 23, 2017

Fraudulent transcation

Hi ICICI bank,

THere is fradulent transaction in my icici debit card on 22nd of April, 2017 at night I received sms at 11:10pm I am highly disappointed by this and this is my salary account I am now thinking to shift the bank by closing this account with icici.. I have blocked by debit card and net banking. Phone banking guys said they can do transcation without otp and grid by 3d trnasaction highly higly disappointed worst is there is on online case can be raised I need to bank and submit the documents (even sms says upload or send customerdisputes@icicibank.com), waste of time and sleep now.. My question is

1)How to prevent this happening ? Is your bank debit card and saving bank accounts are safe?
2)Banking officer says it takes 7 to 45 days working days to complete investigation, when fraud happens ant you solve in 1 or 2 days ?? this is lenthy..
3) Once the complaint is raised no one will get in touch with you as a customer service learn from citibank or other privatized banks which will follow up with customer not customers chasing you guys.

My complaint number is SR469123602.

Regarsd,
Praveen

Apr 21, 2017

Dear Sarfraz Haroon,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a02a8n_aahv) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...