ICICI Bank/EPS Settlement

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank/EPS Settlement

Manvitha kunchapu

Jun 2, 2020

PF

I had worked with ICICI BANK (VIKARABAD T S) from June 31 ,2019 to 2020. my employee ID was 432497. I have not yet applied for tha PF withdrowl. as no body knows where to contact to withdraw maney . Please help sir
[email protected] Kindly please settle my pf
Manvitha kunchapu

May 23, 2020

PF

I AM EX EMPOLEY ICICI BANK I DONT NOT MY PF NO MY ID 432497 MY NAME KUNCHAPU SREENIVASULU PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ACTIVATED MY UAN NUMBRR
dharmendarsharma6032

Sep 18, 2019

PROVIDEND FRUND

I AM EX EMPOLEY ICICI BANK I DONT NOT MY PF NO MY ID 406168 MY NAME DHARMENDRA SHARMA PLZ HOW I CHEK MY PF NO TELL ME
THANKS
Neeraj sharma101293

May 9, 2019

UAN number can not activat

I am the Ex employee of ICICI bank during period (August to January - 2014-15). Now I am working with other industry. As I am activating my UAN number so it's showing a error (DOB is mismatch). I have checked in my company here is my correct DOB updated. My amount is get stuck.
My correct DOB is 10-12-1993.

So I am unable to activate my UAN number.
Please resolve my query as soon as possible.

Neeraj Sharma

employee provident fund issue

afafadsf

employee provident fund withdrawl issue

Dear ICICI BANK TEAM,

I had worked with ICICI BANK (JABALPUR M.P) from 0ct.2007 to 2008. my employee ID was 519132. I have not yet applicd for tha PF withdrowl. as no body knows where to contact to widrow maney .

employee provident fund withdrawl issue

Sep 7, 2018

employee provident fund withdrawal issue

subham srivastava

Aug 20, 2018

empolyee missing

Dear Sir,mam

I am working with icici bank from 1st sep 2013 to 31dec 2014 i have missed all detail of bank so plz provide me my emp id and UAN no

thanks and regards
subham srivastava

gonda up
Shakeel.Ahmad

Apr 30, 2017

EPS settlement for 256144

Such a casual response from payroll team, while following for a year and half. Look at the trail mails.--

Dear ma'am,

As the same form was Delivered at PayRoll office on 30th May 2016 if there was any correction on it second time. So its the responsibility of Payroll Department to inform me and as you mention the same form has been return to me but I have not received the same till today, please share POD.

Kindly share PODf.

Hide quoted text

On Mar 25, 2017 06:40, "Payroll helpdesk" <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for writing to us.

We shall revert within 3 working days.

Payroll Helpdesk
ICICI Bank Ltd.

From: Shakeel Ahmad [[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, Mar 24 2017 6:04PM
To: [email protected] [[email protected] ]
Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=014-472-608' STATUS Of EPS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FOR EMP ID-256144 SHAKEEL AHMAD

Dear Payroll Team,

How much time it will take to get settle my EPS!

Cell-8791569820

On Aug 23, 2016 11:35, "Payroll helpdesk" <[email protected]> wrote:

The EPS amount is settled by Regional Provident Fund Commissioner - Bandra,Mumbai.

It takes minimum 10-11 months from the date of application received , to get credit to the employees bank account from RPFC.

Date: Saturday, August 20, 2016 04:55 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: RE: 'ICICICARE=014-472-608' STATUS Of EPS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FOR EMPID-256144 SHAKEEL AHMAD

Ok,
That means it would be processed by March-April 2017, so I don't need to send a fresh form for EPS withdrawal.

From: Payroll helpdesk
Sent: ‎19-‎08-‎2016 16:54
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=014-472-608' STATUS Of EPS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FOR EMPID-256144 SHAKEEL AHMAD

Kindly note that we have received the EPS on 30.05.2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Settlement HR ([email protected])
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 06:51 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Cc: shakeel Ahmad ([email protected])

Kindly assist.

Yashwanth
HRMG

Date: Monday, August 15, 2016 11:50 PM
Subject: STATUS Of EPS WITHDRAWAL REQUEST FOR EMP ID-256144 SHAKEEL AHMAD

Dear Settlement Team,

Kindly provide the status of EPS withdrawal request form which I dispatched in September 2015 and got returned In February 2016 du to some correction on that withdrawal form then after making the necessary corrections I redispatched the same in the month of April 2016. Till then neither I got processing notification nor EPS amount.I raised SR as well twice at Ex-Employee helpline in query path regarding this concern but didn't get resolve it.

So request you to kindly provide the status of progression for the same.My details are as below:

NAME - SHAKEEL AHMAD
LAST WORKING DAY - JULY 31st 2016

Shakeel.Ahmad

Apr 30, 2017

EPS settlement for 256144

Such a casual response from payroll yeam, while following since one and a half year. Plz look at the below trail mails---

Dear ma'am,

Kindly share PODf.

Hide quoted text

On Mar 25, 2017 06:40, "Payroll helpdesk" <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for writing to us.

We shall revert within 3 working days.

Payroll Helpdesk
ICICI Bank Ltd.

From: Shakeel Ahmad [[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, Mar 24 2017 6:04PM
To: [email protected] [[email protected] ]

Dear Payroll Team,

How much time it will take to get settle my EPS!

Cell-8791569820

Sent: ‎19-‎08-‎2016 16:54
To: [email protected]

Kindly note that we have received the EPS on 30.05.2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Settlement HR ([email protected])
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 06:51 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Cc: shakeel Ahmad ([email protected])

Kindly assist.

icicibankcare

Jun 1, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Sir/Madam, (Udevir)

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Udevir

May 30, 2016

PF WITHDRAWAL DELAYED

I have worked with icici bank and my last working day was 29th Oct. I have send pf withdrawal request in Feb, but due to incorrect updation of date of birth in UAN portal, it got rejected. I was asked to send form for correction of same.I again send the pf form along with the form that was provided for date of birth correction. Till date I have got no response for the status, I mean why do I need to wait for my own money?? I was told that it will processed soon but it's already two month now. Please solve my query urgently.

Employee I'd:293322
Number:8238982876
sudheer .nani

Aug 12, 2015

request for pf amount

This is SUDHEER R.S...I have worked as a sales officer for 5 months in Bangalore btm 2nd stage... I have joined on Feb 5th to June 30th...my employee I'd 308584...a/c no.############...I request u to clear my pf amount...
Thank you....

Dear Md Ehtesham,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Md Ehtesham

Jun 3, 2015

Eps amount settlement not yet recieved

My name is Md Ehtesham the ex employee of icici bank from 6th dec 2010 to 10 feb 2015 employee id 216433.My queries is when do i get my eps settlement amount.kindly confirm as soon as possible.
MD EHTESHAM
Satyajeet kotasthane

Jan 22, 2015

Regarding Activate you PF UAN Number Online

Hi,,

Emplyee ID:-166250 (Sayajeet Kotasthane)

Working Period:-30/08/2007 to 30/06/2014

Kindly provide me my PF UAN Number.

Satyajeet

Gurpreet Nagpal

Jan 2, 2015

eps not received

I resigned from icici bank on 7 sep 2014 but till date i have not received my eps....whereas i have received my pf...

Oct 17, 2012

Delay in EPS Settlement

I worked with icici bank from 16 august to 9 june, 2012, my name is sailesh yadav, employee no 231577.i have never received any letter of confirmation or mail from h.r department regarding my confirmation, but at the time of resigned i have been told to serve 3 months of notice, kindly check and confirmed whether i was a confirmed employee or not and again i had paid 13490 for getting early relieved of 1 month as my last working was 10 of june, 2012, i have been told by h.r department that my PLs leaves Will be en-cashed along with my full and final settlement amount but later on i received a mail from h.r department saying as i have not completed 1 year, i Will not receive any PLs amount.
Am very much disappointment with these type of cheating and false assurance from h.r team as we believe that the work for the welfare of the employees.i have asked for my confirmation latter several times from h.r Mr Kiran Reddy, bangalore but he never care for my request.

Expecting some response from your end
Kindly help so that I Willl get a clear picture of my confirmation and PLs.

Oct 17, 2012

Hello

I worked with icici bank from 16 august to 9 june, 2012, my name is sailesh yadav, employee no 231577.i have received any letter of confirmation or mail from h.r department regarding my confirmation, bt at the time of resigned i have been told to serve 3 months of notice, kindly check and confirmed whether i was a confirmed employee of not and again i had paid 13490 for getting early relieved of 1 month as my last working was 10 of june, 2012, i have been told by h.r department that my PLs leaves Willl be en-cashed along with my full and final settlement amount bt later on i received a mail from h.r department saying as i have not completed 1 year, i Will not receive any PLs amount.

Expecting some response from your end
Kindly help so that I Willl get a clear picture of my confirmation and PLs.

Apr 13, 2011

Hi Kaleem,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made a note of your mobile number and enail id. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Apr 12, 2011

Delay in EPS Settlement

Subject: ICICI Bank EPS Settlement delay....

This is to bring into notice about the unfair practices of ICICI Bank in EPS settlement process. I was one among hundreds of such victims who either give up hope of getting settlement or run around accounts and taxation department for the status.

I Worked for ICICI Bank Phone Banking group since February 2005 to April 2010. My employee ID was 125615 and EPS account number MH/18796/46002 & PF# MH/18796/125615. I had submitted PF & EPS settlement forms on my last working day i.e April 21, 2010. Upon enquiry I was assured that EPS settlement would happen between 9-11 months duration.

It was around after 8 months I have contacted accounts and taxation department to confirm on EPS settlement status and was surprised to hear that my application was rejected without any notification. ICICI Bank is least bothered to arrange a call or an email to inform about the rejection. Only upon enquiring, I get a canned response that I need to submit a fresh application for further processing.

I still agreed for this and arranged a fresh application about 3 months ago and since then I have been following them through mails. Till date my application has not been submitted to regional processing deparment. I have never received any update or any progress response from ICICI Bank untill and unless I asked them for the status. And everytime I receive a canned response that your application is pending for submission.

Is it a computerized world or we are still working on paper records..??

I would request the concerned authorities to take this complaint forward and take necessary action.

Kaleem

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...