ICICI BANK FASTAG

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI BANK FASTAG

meevai

Mar 17, 2020

refund not received after rigorous follow ups of 4 months

FRAUD happening at Toll Plaza with the help of ICICI fast tag.

People and managers sitting in ICICI fast tag customer service team are pathetic with 0% commitment and ownership of resolving customer's issue.
After rigorous follow up from last 4 months i am still struggling to get the refund of my hard earned money which got debited from my icici fast tag account without even using the toll plaza on 19-Nov-2019. When asked for the CCTV footage i was given the image of some random car not owned by me.

After calling and speaking to almost 30 so called excellent people (including Team Leaders) in icici fast tag customer service team and raising more than 5 complaints, level of commitment given to customer for call back and resolving the issue is ZERO.

Every time when asked to transfer the call to seniors i was being informed that management is not available in office. Really scarred from where these people are operating.

Vaibhav Arora

Mar 16, 2020

Double charges deducted icici fastag

Icici fastag deducts double charged in surrounding local toll plaza
tejasghadge

Mar 16, 2020

3 Months completed TAG Not Received

It's been 3 months now but i have not yet received my TAG. I have called multiple times and getting same answer i.e. your request has been forwarded. My contact number is 9820995838.

CMP000000004203106

CMP000000004657322
inderjit.singh

Mar 12, 2020

ICICI Fastag

I have purchased ICICI fastag two months back but first time used it on 8th March and it was under blacklist category. There was enough balance available in fastag account. I called customer care, it was told me that problem will be solved in 24hrs but problem was not solved. I called many times on 11th March but problem still not solved and am continuously wasting time calling them again and again and waiting in toll lanes.

My fastag customer ID is : 12025956
Mannatmanan

Mar 7, 2020

Mobile no not change

I want change my mobile no in my fastag id. And I am trying from last 3months and customer care daily tell me when I call that your no will be update in48 hrs. But they did no do change. What can i do.
My fastag I'd is 10688573.
And my new no is 6364248675.which I want change
Samitsingh

Mar 1, 2020

Very poor customer support service

I have changed my mobile number because of personal reasons so i was not able to recharge my fastag that is from icici. So i raised a request to change my registered mobile number but even after four, '4' complains and three '3' months they were not able to resolve my problem so i gave up I just don't understand if these customer support service worth anything or they are just doing time pass and we are wasting our time relying on them and in return what we get it sir just 72 hours and your problem will be solved may be they mean 72 hours for 72 times before they actually take your request into consideration...... Really worst service ever.

Kalpana Singh
Customer 🆔 -10999658
SKJMKS

Mar 1, 2020

Fastag renewal

I am having fastag I'd no 10342898 I am not able to recharge the fastag despite having user name and password. I talked to your customer care person but he was helpless and casually answered do it after some time. It's very hopeless

Sunil Kumar Jain
Aditya Kaw

Feb 17, 2020

Vehicle number updation

I have been trying to get my vehicle number update but from last 15 days the only response from call centre i am getting is it will get by update soon please wait for 1 day, But nothing has been happened. The worst ever response and working i haven seen till date is from ICICI call centre. Half of the time their systems are on updation and rest of time they said they will get it done.
Below are the complaint number which i have received but unfortunately nothing has been done against them.
CMP000000004363653,
CMP000000004467442,

Feb 3, 2020

Fast Tag_Amount debited from Fastag also cash taken at Toll

Hello ICICI Team,

My ICICI Bank FASTag Serial No 1110339840 for Vehicle Number: MH01CT7540 and Tag Account Number 22737107.
on 2nd Jan 2020 amount is directly debited from my fast tag account, still i have not pasted Fastag on my vehicle.
Actually i paid cash at below Toll naka's, still amount is debited from my Fastag account.
Requesting you to please refund mu amount at the earliest, Refer below transaction details:

02/02/2020 - 15:01:12 - TRIPPOST - Rs. 95.00 deducted for Toll at Khed-Shivapur Toll Plaza, Tag Serial No. : 1110339840, Licence Plate No. : MH01CT7540

02/02/2020- 14:05:21 - TRIPPOST - Rs. 65.00 deducted for Toll at Anewadi Toll Plaza, Tag Serial No. : 1110339840, Licence Plate No. : MH01CT7540

Sandeep (8983060260)
Sunil_Jain

Jan 31, 2020

Complaining from past 4 months but ICICI Fastag not replaced

Multiple tag replacement request have been placed in past 4 months but till date no response received from ICICI Fasttag Department.
First we have to waste half an hour to get connected to executive on toll free no. then they give unsatisfactory response.

They are harassing me and I feel like being tortured. Till date I have wasted many hours of my precious time standing in toll plaza just because of your harassment.

Either you solve this issue within 48 hours of else I'll be forced to escalate this issue to concern authority.

Fastag Account No. 20624655
Contact No. 9810018890
GSARAVANAN555

Jan 31, 2020

AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED IN MY FASTAG ACCOUNT

Dear Fastag Management,
I have deposited Rupees 2,750/- to my Fastag ID 11467370 on 30.11.2019 Amt. Rs1000/-Bank Ref. no. RHMP8252650294, Rs.500/- on 23.12.2019 Ref.No. RHMP8335380984 and Rs.550/- on 23.12.2019 Ref. No. RHMP8335424000 and Rs.700/- on 19.01.2020 Ref.No. RHMP8432620156 ( Total Rs.2,750/-).

In these above mentioned deposited amount not reflected in my ID 11467370. But amount was debited in my bank account. Kindly Credit to my account above mentioned amount or return back my amount in my Bank account.

I have tried your call center number. but no one not pick call. So please do my favour.

G. SARAVANAN +91 7305013834
vka4032

Jan 27, 2020

Non redressal of complaints even after 20 days

ICICI Fastag I'd 10278883 complaints on line duly recorded on site dated 6.1.2020 still pending. Very sorry state of affairs.
jo6361zxcv

Jan 22, 2020

Fastag Purchased - But not useful

Fastag Customer ID: 11562848
Vehicle No : TN10 AD 4061
Fastag sl No : 1110084017

I have Purchased the Fastag through ICICI almost one month back. But I could use it only Two times in National Highways.
i am every day travelling through NH.

The card is not readable in all the times. I am paying only cash. My account Balance is 1850. Till today (23-01-2020) I am unable to use my card.

ICICI call centre is always busy even 24 Hours, which is no way useful.

What I have to do now
T Joseph
vikaskgupta3983

Jan 17, 2020

Blacklist removal

Dear team,
I have make my dues payment of v no. DL2CAE8262 ON 13 Jan 2020 but it is still blacklisted. Have tried to call helpdesk at 1800 2100 104 but it keeps me on wait for indefinite time. Please remove from the blacklist .
Sunil1991samota

Jan 16, 2020

Regarding Black list remove

Dear team,
I have make my dues payment of of v no. RJ14GB4791 ON 26 November 2019 but and I have also make complaints on toll free number but the issue is the same please do needful on urgent basis and please remove the blacklist .
Sunil1991samota

Jan 16, 2020

Regarding Black list remove

Dear team,
I have make payment of my dues of v no. RJ14GB4791 on 26-nov.-2019. i have also made so many compliments on tol free no but still not resolve the issue please do needful on urgent basis
padas6

Jan 8, 2020

Fastag not received

I have purchased fastag through ICIC Bank on 7th Dec 2019, one time it has returned back , not sure the reason, still now I have not received it. Please re dispatched at the earliest.

Customer ID: 11829344
Complained No : CMP000000004205152

Pankaj Das..
SPS Vains

Jan 6, 2020

Fasttag

Have been issued ID 12119960 and A/C no 22604318 on 03 Jan and my a/c has been debited but no confirmation has been received
nitesh_270478

Jan 4, 2020

Deactivation of Fastag

My fastag was deactivated on 03-Jan-19 due to last transaction has been done from security amount.

Now i have recharged again my account but still it is deactivated.

No response from customer care. it is waste of time.

Nitesh
Hs2632m

Jan 2, 2020

Money debited from bank account, but not credited to my fastag account number

I have purchased ICICI fastag no.22070959, customer ID:11634791 vehicle no.PB65AD4966,Tag No.607417-009-0968197, I tried to recharge the fastag on 29/12/2019 with an amount of Rs.500/- A message was sent to me by bank that the abovementioned amount was debited from my bank account, and credited to the above said fastag account. But after passing 5 days, the amount is still not credited to my fastag account.
Sanjan1708

Dec 24, 2019

Fastag not working

Customer ID 11419913
I have FASTag and also balance amount, but I could not go through ETC lane. How do I get my FASTag checked/ rectified to see whether it is active or not?
I have been trying to contact the Fastag customer care number since tha last 7 days but hearing a response that "all our executive are busy on another call" so please don't reply with " kindly call customer service"
Kindly solve the issue.
chaitanya84

Dec 24, 2019

Unable to activate ICICI bank Fastag

I purchased ICICI bank fastag, however my registered number entered in System is incorrect. So at the time of Fastag activation it ask for OTP (which goes on wrong number), blocks me to proceeds.
Related to this wrong data entry is registered complaint using ICICI Fastag customer care center.

Complaint details are as follows -
Compaint date: 11/29/2019
Complaint number: CMT000000003984474

However till date it is not resolved and every time they told me to wait for 2 more days. Very pathetic service, almost wasted more than 6-8 hours in a month to take follow on issue.
eharis

Dec 23, 2019

Fast Tag not received

if ICICI cannot ensure delivery of fast tag in a city like Gurgaon.. an not sure what they have set up to get this right.. this is very painful. Have now wasted more than 2 hours being on hold with them. Its like we have nothing else in life. Please arrange for call back.. and respond properly on email.. not saying call us... Pathetic...
TAG NO. 22373201

Please arrange for expedited delivery...
eharis

Dec 23, 2019

did not receive fast tag

if ICICI, cannot get delivery right in a city like gurgaon its really pathetic. Have been on hold wioth these idiots on their number for more than 2 hrs now... Their email response is a standard copy paste... Tired of doing this... very pathetic service.. Pathetic...
viresh.venna

Dec 21, 2019

Fasttag not received

I have applied for ICICI Bank Fasttag on 23.11.19 and the fasttag account was opened with 21995323 and Tag I'd is 11552468. But till today 21.12.19 I gave not received the tag. I have reported the same in their portal and also customer care also many times but no solution.
Very poor service of ICICI bank.

Municipality Drinking Water - No Drinking Water Supply for more than 3 weeks
    Hi Sir/Madam, Am G.Arputharaj. For the past 3 weeks...
    Hathway Broadband - Lost my account balance
    I got a call from hathway support from +918511513282 and...
    CPPC, SBI GOVINDPURA BHOPAL - Pension and gratuity not received
    dear sir /madam sir Mai. ex lnk deepnarayan Singh ...
    Garena free fire - Not getting diamond in memberships
    Hii dear garena Name. Anzar I'd 594620595 Garena...
    VODAFONE INTERNET SPEED PROBLEM - Internet very poor
    I have receive only 10 to 40 kb/a, very very poor internet
    Olx fraud through Paytm upi - Olx army fraud
    Sir mere saath olx pr fraud Kiya hua h jisne fraud Kiya h...
    DL - DL SMART CARD
    Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO Karwar...
    axis bank card - ECPP complaint
    INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX9245 on 23-Mar-20...
    DishTV - recharge reminder even after recharge done
    Dear Customer (skworriers), Hope you are doing...