ICICI Bank

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

Nov 24, 2022

written off

I closure my two wheeler loan. ( no settlement ) my cibil status is written off. please remove written off. my loan account number
LTTVMOOO11883754 . Two wheeler Registration number
KL01 8346. my pan card id number AKSPC2097B.
Bank ICICI pulimoodu branch. Name SENTHIL KUMAR.C
Date of Birth 27-05-1977. contact number 8547292374
mail id [email protected] please remove written off my
from my cibil status.
yours sincerely
SENTHIL KUMAR.C

written off written off

Ullas. V. U

Aug 10, 2020

Deactivate And Refund My MoneY Enhanced WA Privilege Single Plan

Dear Customer,we have registered request for Renewal of Policy WA Privilege Single Rs.1899 for OneAssist. Your request no.SR691951247 dated 10-AUG-20 will be completed in 1 wkg day.

Received above written message. Please kindly deactivate my one assist service. I don't want renew this. And this time don't deduct any amount. Last time you guys deducted amount of 1,899 without my permission. Now, I am no more interested in this type of service. So deactivate my one assist service with shortest possible delay.

Ullas. V. U
SooryaS

Jul 13, 2020

UnAuthorized Transaction

Unauthorised Transaction

My ICICI account was debited with Rs.1899/- on 13th July 2020 with transaction Info: IIN*I-Debit*S. I have not authorized the transaction. Kindly resolve the issue and return my money as soon as possible.
Shemeerthaj

Mar 11, 2020

Money Deducted without my Permission

Money deduced without permission
My ICICI account was debited Rs. 1899/- on 11 March 2020 with transaction remark as IIN/I-Debit/SI ONEAST /############/007

Please resolve the issue and get me my money back. Without my permission how can you deduct money from me. This is the worst behaviour.

Please deactivate the One East Plan and refund my money back. If not I will close my account. Expecting instant reply to this.
sivaprasad g

Jun 23, 2019

Salary Slip not generated

DEAR SIR,

EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE LOGIN SITE NOT OPENED. IT SHOWS AT THE LOGIN TIME YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD INVALID.MY LAST 6 MONTHS SALARY SLIP NOT GENERATED. ALREADY MS. SRUTHY BCM MORTGAGES TRIVANDRUM SEND MAIL TO YOUR MAIL ID. NO REVERT. PLEASE HELP ME URGENTLY.

JOINING DATE : 01/08/2016
MY EMPLOYEE CODE -C84461
CONTACT NO- 9497464844
E-MAIL.:- [email protected]
OFFICIAL MAIL ID ; [email protected]
SAJI PD

Jan 5, 2017

credit card not received

I have applied for credit card and i haven't received card yet and no mail or message . And there is no way to contact customer care since i dont know my credit card.
Please find below my credit card application no s############.
SE ID:E04831.
Sudhapanchabikesan

Jul 14, 2016

IMPS Transaction failed but amount debited from Account

My Name is SudhaPanchabikesan. I made a IMPS transaction on 11th July 2016. Try to do 2 times both transactions shows as error as failed, but amount is debited from my account but not even credited to the beneficiary account. I talk to Customer care executive up-to today. More than 5 executive, each one telling different version of response however i ask them to take as a complaint/ request and send me the id for further escalation or otherwise connect to your higher officials, but they simply says we will do at the earliest. I took the loan form same icici bank and 11th is my due date and it auto debited from my account, because of the above issue i can't to do it in right date. If the same kind of justification as a customer saying to the bank, bank will accept or wavier the penalty. Date of Incident - 11th July 2016 Account No - ############ Transaction ID1 - ############ Transaction ID2 - ############ I request to the bank to credit back the amount to my account. And My sincere request to bank to tell the exact issue explain to the customer and time duration for resolving the same.
jsjacob

Jun 28, 2013

Debited my salary Account without my consent

I have a salary account with ICICI bank. I had an outstanding due on one of my ICICI credit card. The bank had linked my credit card account with my Salary account without notifying me and placed a Lien on my Salary account.
On 31st May 2013, they have debited my Salary account for an amount of Rs.38000, without my permission.

Is this a legal mode of action?

Johnson.
icicibankcare

Feb 14, 2013

complaint letter for the irresponsible behavior from bank faculties regarding car loan

Please send us your contact details at [email protected] and our official will get back to you soon to assist you.
Kindly refer '3973850' in the subject line.

Feb 9, 2013

I am extremely sorry to write such kind of letter. But i am forced to do so because of the irresponsible behavior from the faculties of ICICI BANK (status) regarding car loan

first when i approached for a loan the interest they told me was 10.75% with rupees 5621, which was not on the correct calculation. when i consulted them regarding this, they replied me that it is automatically calculated by the computer. The next month the rate was 11.15%. But then too the amount they mentioned was not of correct calculation. At least when the paper arrived to me was with rat % 12.76 which has the correct calculation of the amount for monthly payment.

The other day when i went to the bank they made me to wait for a long time and no response came from them, then i have to go out without any reply.

Please take care that this kind of a behavior from the faculties may reflect in you service which may inversely reflect in your reputation in service.

Dec 26, 2012

Hi friends,

I also have same problem like this. can you able to solve this.

Give me any ideas about this.

24/12/2012 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 DR INR 28.09

Tamilraj

Dec 26, 2012

ATM DEC CHG

I am the salary a/c holder of ICICI Bank from more than 4-5 years, I am not sure why my account has been debited twice as Rs.28.09 without any intimation under the category as ATMDEC CHG/############ST3.

I am not aware what type of charges are these. I have not been informed regarding these charges either by Email or by Letter.

There should be some formal process for doing all these things. I want my money to be credited in my a/c which is deducted twice from my a/c.

ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 ( 2 times)
Kindly help in getting my money credited back to my account.

Akash
+91 88843 71979

Dec 25, 2012

ATM DEC CHG

I am the salary a/c holder of ICICI Bank from more than 5years, I am not sure why my account has been debited twice as Rs.28.09 without any intimation under the category as ATMDEC CHG/############ST3.

ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 Rs 28.09 ( 2 times)
Kindly help in getting my money credited back to my account.

PS:-I have sent the mail on [email protected] with the acc details i need a quick reply.

Anamika

Nov 21, 2012

ATM DEC CHG

I have also been charged Rs.28/- for 3 times on 15/11/2012 as ATMDEC CHGS. Can you please let me know why these charges are deducted from my account and also i didn't received any message to my registered mobile regarding these charges? Even Single time i never used ATM card on ATM machine during this month.

Nov 20, 2012

hi,

i have been chanrged 28 rs for ATMDEC CHG charges. I just wanted to know, why the ATM declined charges were levied, when i try to withdraw 100 rs from my account while there is more than 10000rs in my account.

Satish

Nov 5, 2012

Online Banking :Money Debited Twice

We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get back to you at the earliest.

Oct 16, 2012

ATM DEC CHG

I have been charged the ATM DEC CHG twice, my contact number is 96191 49193.

1 12/10/2012 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 DR INR 28.09
2 12/10/2012 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 DR INR 28.09

I am privilege banking customer.

Jun 19, 2012

Hi Anubhav,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get back to you soon.

Nov 2, 2012

Online Banking :Money Debited Twice

I have made a online transaction through ICICI bank online banking and today when i checked my account statement i came to know that my money got debited twice.

Please help me to resolve this issue at the earliest
my contact number is :9995877548

Jun 15, 2012

Hi All ,

I am having my salary accout in ICICI bank . But few days back 84 Rs/-(28.09 Rs * 3) were deducted from my salary account and when i looked into my mini statement it was described under "ATM DEC CHG". And when I tried to explore it over Internet, I found these charges are applied for when ATM of other bank declined to withdraw the money, if it doesn't have enough. So is it ethical to charge customer for this reason.Although i was having enough balance at that time.
Moreever , it is also legal as per RBI rule.
Transaction details : 1)ATMDEC CHG/############ST3
2)ATMDEC CHG/############ST3
3)ATMDEC CHG/############ST3
I want a proper justification

Thanks ,