ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

Purushothamch

Nov 28, 2017

unable to change communication address

Recently I'm moved to Bangalore from Hyderabad so want to change my communication address but when i'm trying to update my address through Net banking getting error like THIS SERVICE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. Could some one help me to get update communication address.

Thanks in Advance
Purushotham

Aug 25, 2017

Dear Customer,(sadhana090990)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (240871_aabt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

sadhana090990

Aug 24, 2017

ICICI Net Banking Issue

After Login to ICICI Net Banking https://infinity.icicibank.com, My Home Page is displayed after log in , and after 2-3 second page breaks with below message

"The page you were looking for is temporarily not available. We request you to try again after some time."

If actually the page is not available then why the hell it breaks after login. I am not able to logout my session and page breaks.

This is risky. Please let me know what is the problem ..

Sadhana Singh
ashishcompwiz

Jul 2, 2017

Demat account

Hi i have been holding demat account in icici direct for about 4 yrs. 3 yrs they did no deduct any charges
As mentioned when u i join demat
But fourth year they deducted charges without even infoming me. I have called and complained numerous times on their customers care but to no avail
Please help
Acc no ############
Mobile 8601061393
Vishal19

May 26, 2017

Enjoye party

Your icici bank team udaipur rajasthan madhubann
All member go to enjoye party
My problem is iam getting late to deposit cash

But cashiyer say server down but he go to party in cabin
2 hour

Dec 19, 2016

Dear Customer(sameerjoshi170484),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (240871_aabi) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

sameerjoshi170484

Dec 16, 2016

Icici Netbanking Issue

After Login to Icici Netbanking https://infinity.icicibank.com, My Home Page is displayed after log in , and after 2-3 second page breaks with below message

"The page you were looking for is temporarily not available. We request you to try again after some time"

if actually the page is not available then why the hell it breaks after login. I am not able to logout my session and page breaks.

This is risky. Please let me know what is the problem ..

Sameer Joshi
RAJA4U

Jul 11, 2016

WORST SERVICE EVER SEEN

Dear ICICI BANK ,

MY NAME IS RAJMOHANREDDY. MUNAGALA .... I GIVEN A REQUEST FOR NEW RUBYX DEBIT CARD ON 30TH JUNE

THEY SAID WITH IN 5 WORKING DAYS U WILL GET THAT CARD .... STILL NOW I DIDN'T GET THAT CARD ....

ICICI GIVEN WORK ADDRESS DO THAT BLUE DART COURIERS AND AFTER MY COMPLAINT THEY TAKEN A REQUEST

ON 6TH JULY , EVERY DAY THEY ARE TELLING BULLSHIT STORIES EVERY TIME ... THEY ARE TELLING LIES ONLY ...

NEVER BELIE ICICI CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES ... THEY DON'T KNOW MINIMUM .. HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS

WHEN EVER I CONTACT ICICI CARE EXECUTIVES AND SUPERVISOR AND MANAGERS ALL ARE TELLING STORIES .

WE ALREADY PUT A MAIL TO BLUE DART COURIER THEY ARE APPROVED THAT AND THEY WILL DELIVERED THAT

TO YOU ON TODAY OR MAXIMUM OF TOMORROW ... PLEASE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ... THEY ARE

TELLING THESE LINE ONLY .. STILL NOW I DIDN'T GET THAT ... AND ON MY COURIER TRACKING THAT'S SHOWING

CONSIGNEE'S ADDRESS NOT FOUND AND LANDMARK NEEDED .... FINALLY I CONTACTED BLUE DART CARE ... THEY

TOLD ME WE DIDN'T GET ANY CONFORMATION MAIL FROM ICICI BANK .. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH ......

PLEASE VIEWERS NEVER CHOOSE THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT BANKS AND DON'T WASTE YOURS TIME ALSO WITH

THIS TYPE OF BANKS ... THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RECTIFY A PROBLEM AND HOW TO RESOLVE THE

CUSTOMERS PROBLEM ... THEY NEED ONLY MONEY MONEY MONEY ..... THEY ALWAYS THINKING ONLY HOW TO

GET MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS AND THEY ALWAYS THING HOW TO CHARGE MORE FROM THEM .... NEVER

CHOOSE THIS TYPE OF WORST BANKING SERVICE PROVIDERS EVER .... STILL NOW THEY ARE NOT GIVING A

ASSURANCE WHEN I GOT THAT CARD ... THAT'S THE SERVICE WE R GETTING BY ICICI BANK ...

CONTACT : 9666671565

sankar_0457

Jun 18, 2016

dividend not received for the 2016 june

HI,

I did not received the dividend amount to my bank account. my DP id is IN 300484 dp account no is 15976264. My name is C Sankarnarayana reddy. Can you please send the dividend amount to my bank account ASAP.

Sankar
manishkavani

Jun 2, 2016

ICICI PLCC Amortization schedule

SR414015415.... I have applied more than 4 times for Loan Amortization Schedule but ICICI personal assist me that they will resolve and i will get it within 12 Working days but its more than 3 months but i didn't get the schedule . Sorry to say but they are very lazy to give the service . very irresponsible and poor service from ICICI. They just give me new complain no each and every time .
jay20

May 1, 2016

ICICI Net banking not loading

ICICI net banking not loading and its real slow.When will it be resolved.
joy.sourav

Apr 23, 2016

icici internet banking login does not load correctly

When I enter my user id and password for logging into internet banking, the login does not work on any of IE, Mozilla and Chrome. The issue occurs from two laptops that I have. The error message is "Ooops! The page you were trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try after some time"

I spoke to the customer care and according to the advice given, sent a mail to [email protected]

It has been one whole day and the login is not working. Is it safe to have account with ICICI bank? Are they reliable?

Apr 4, 2016

ICICI Bank Cares

Dear Customer (ferdin5),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to [email protected] with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns. Please mention UID (240871_aabb) in the subject line.

ferdin5

Apr 3, 2016

ICICI Bank website poor

Today 4th April 2016, ICICI Bank Web site is very slow ,pathetically slow.
Poor loading of web page, frequent denial and auto log out.

It is not able to handle web traffic, other bank (even Govt Banks) sites are decently fast enough.

ICICI proves its IT administartors aren't worth the money .
Greeshma0410

Feb 17, 2016

ICICI site login issue

I have been trying to login to ICICI online banking site for the past two days and every time it says "The page you were looking for is temporarily not available. We request you to try again after some time. " and customer care line is the worst since i was not to contact anyone and the call gets disconnected.
k.gandhl

Nov 8, 2015

fund transfer error

i am unable to open the fund transfer, so how to solve my problem
k.gandhl

Nov 8, 2015

fund transfer not open

i am unable transfer to fund,because not open the fund transfer ,,how to solve my problem
waker

Jun 12, 2015

Taped 1000 notes

I got taped note from Icici Branch Sector 7, Dwarka New Delhi. On Complain they Consumed my 2 hours to get it replaced.
Yamaha Sathish

Apr 22, 2015

I can able to go in icici bank site but I am not able to login the page.what is the problem.its make horrible. can any one suggest the solution.
gaanesh69

Mar 9, 2015

Delay in Fund Transfer

I work in Riyad Bank and I am transfer fund from Riyad Bank/Riyad-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Indian Bank - Chennai; unfortunately the payment gateway for Riyad Bank for international transfer (to india) is ICICI and often the fund gets stuck with them. I was told that the bank use the fund to show their weekend balances to RBI. This is atroceous and everytime when I escalate there's no response or very poor response. Sometimes the delay is even up to 15 days;

here's what happened this month.

- transferred the fund on thursday (26-Feb);
- i have the swift message with the acknowledgement from ICICI on the same day
- full friday / full saturday nothing happened and sunday being holiday i was expecting the transfer to happen at least monday and until now nothing happened.
- I have complete details of the swift message with transfer date and acknowledgement date
- how to file a case against them for the undue delay.

I have even lodged complaints in Ombudsman but no use. They sent my query to ICICI and ICICI gave a pathetic reply.

Sep 10, 2014

Dear Sir (balajigans),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to [email protected] with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '240871' in the subject line.

balajigans

Sep 7, 2014

ICICI Worst Service & Online Payment System

I hold an NRI account. Since July 2014 i've not been able to make any payment online through the ICICI gateway. When I contacted the customer service, they said this is a technical fault & there is nothing they can do about it. This is the most ridiculous reply you can ever receive from any customer service assistant.

These same bunch of people spoke with honey in their tongue when I was actually choosing which NRI account I must sign up to. Never ever believe them and fall into the trap
chowdaryyeswanth

Aug 8, 2014

account activation

TO
dear,
consultaofficer
icici bank.

sir,have applied for new salary a/c before a week but still no response the employee who had took my details was not giving correct respons i opened a/c in jubilee hills branch hyderabad please appoint the excutives who respond to the custemers and arrange the complaits department of a/c openinigs please
Mukesh kumar sahay

Jul 28, 2014

not received noc

Dear sir/ Madam ,
I am Mukesh kumar sahay my icici credit card nmb. ################ . I have settled my full amount three years back.
Approved settlement letter issue date February, 14, 2011 . I have paid my amount in 2 strokes. But not received noc letter till date
And showing in cibil also. So plz. Issue the noc & cut the name in cibil as early as possible .
It is needful.

Mukesh Kumar sahay
Cell 8103548116
Sathya Kalivarathan

Jul 25, 2014

POSDEC CHG

My name is Sathya and I'm holding a salary in ICICI bank for the past 10 months. I just saw yesterday when I checked my account online, that 7 times I have been charged POSDEC CHG/ATMDEC CHG of Rs.28.09 and the description says:
4 18/07/2014 18/07/2014 POSDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 2,313.55
5 18/07/2014 18/07/2014 POSDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 2,341.64
6 18/07/2014 18/07/2014 POSDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 2,369.73
7 18/07/2014 18/07/2014 POSDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 2,397.82
31 23/06/2014 23/06/2014 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 92.31
32 23/06/2014 23/06/2014 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 120.40
108 23/04/2014 23/04/2014 ATMDEC CHG/############ST3 Dr. 28.09 1,172.53
Yesterday I mailed to '[email protected]' and [email protected] But there is no response for this mail. Can you please explain me the proper explanation why the amount have been deducted? Try to refund the amount. Thanks in advance!

Sathya Kalivarathan

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...