ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

vibhushorey

May 25, 2017

Suspicious and Fraud Action by ICICI Bank-acc ending with 5168

I have opened Savings Account with ICICI Bank in Jan,2001. It is my Salary Account , therefore sweeping FDs have been created.
In last 4 months, ICICI Bank gave me dent of Rs.50,000/- by money withdrawal of Rs. 21,660/- from my account and loss of interest of Rs.30,000/- by pre mature closure of 14 FDs on 1st Feb,17
14 pre mature Sweeping FDs were closed by ICICI Bank on 1st Feb,17 without my permission. 10 FDs of Total Amount Rs.5,00,000/- had been opened without my permission.
On 7th Feb,17 , 10 FDs had been closed without my permission and created New FD of Rs.5,00,000/-
In last 15 days once again , One FD of value Rs.5,00,000/- converted into 14 FDs of value Rs.4,78,340/-. ICICI Bank has stolen Rs.21,660/- from my account.

I started following up with ICICI Bank Customer Care from 1st Feb,17. More than 30 SRs( SR 474516902 -25th May,17
SR 455106212-3rd Feb,17
SR 455106052-3rd Feb,17
SR 455105057-3rd Feb,17)had been raised and closed without providing resolution. ICICI Bank team has listened the Call recording of 1st Feb,17 and acknowledged the mistake through mail ,by their agent for premature Closure of 14 FDs.

The following concerns with ICICI Bank.....

No money security in ICICI Bank. More than 5 Times ,FDs had been closed and New FDs have been created without my permission.
Money withdrawal by ICICI Bank
Premature Closure of 14 FDs by ICICI Bank, gave me dent of Rs.30,000/- in form of loss of interest.

Further I escalated case to Senior Management- Ms.Kochhar and Nodal Officer - Ms Arti but sorry to say ,Not get any positive response for last 4 months.

Last week on 19th May , I submitted hand written request to Branch Manager - Kothanur( Bangalore) but once again no response.

Today morning, I sent mail to Ombudsman for seeking help to get my money back.

Pl.help me to get my money back from ICICI‚Äč Bank asap.

Guru Shankar K

May 24, 2017

ICICI - Most unprofessional and eating my money - Poor response and a lethargic response

I raised a complaint for wrong debit rs.455 on 29-Apr-2016 via telecon wherein as per norms within 7 WD's resolution needs to happen. But only today, investigation call from Sirisha (Hydrebad) came in and for the late call, she was cool enough to inform me to escalate. As per RBI norms, there needs to be a penalty of Rs.100 per day delay after 7 WD's. This is not done till today. I need my money back as well as for 14 days delay till today, need 1400 as penalty from ICICI other than the normal payment to be made to me.

Thanks for being so responsible on my money ICICI and contacting me nearly a month later and asking me to explain what happened from first. If that be the case, what was the person doing when he heard my complaint? According to your wish, you reachout and expect customer to respond immediately. However, arrange for payment immediately with interest. Sending this E-mail to VP's of your bank as well.

Yesterday the bank has sent me a not with a new SR no 74288386. Think how bad should the bank be. What happened to my earlier complaints? If I make a delay payment, does the bank ask explanation but for your fault, I should beg is it? I need the money with interest. Else, today I will make sure this is reaching your VP level. Atleast, iif they be responsible, let them work on this.
aaw

May 11, 2017

penalty without sending statement

I am holding ICICI Bank Credit card bearing no. 4375 5113 0146 9008 and suddenly today i.e. 11-5-2017 I received SMS from ICICI Bank saying that there is a due of Rs. 575/- and last date of payment was 7-5-2017. Surprisingly I did not receive any statement either by hard copy or by email. Not only that I did not receive any SMS on or before 7-5-2017 about this dues.

When I called their called centre today at around 7 pm and spoke to Mr. Salman about it he showed his inability to help me and tried to transfer the call to his supervisor and said that all are busy and I need to call again after 1 hour,

To my shock and surprise he also told me that he does not have my email ID on their record and hence the statement is not sent.
But I remember in a similar situation last year I had given my email ID to the call centre and despite that they were selling me the same story of not having email ID on record. I also remember paying the exorbitant penalty last time for no fault of mine.

Now also with same situation they are trying to extract extra penalty and interest by not sending the statement either by email or by hard copy and reminding purposely after the due date so that I have no option but to pay the money demanded.

Ironically this Mr. Salman did not even take my email ID this time also and asked me to call after 1 hour.
When I offered him to pay the outstanding od Rs. 575/- right now and requested to cancel my card immediately he again showed his inabuility and asked me to pay some amount which was almost double the due amount.

I think ICICI Bank is following unfair trade practices and extract money from the honest customers like me which needs to be stopped immediately.

Anupam Waddekar
anupamwadekar@gmail.com
Cell: 93222 58897

Apr 25, 2017

Dear Customer, (vivekpathare)

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aaex) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

vivekpathare

Apr 24, 2017

fraud

I have received a bill from ICICI Bank which mentions the use of Rs. 10000/- which was on 24th Feb 2017 for your information. Please take action as i have not used or this transaction being carried out by me.

fraud

Apr 10, 2017

Dear Mr. Singh,

We confirm you that, the call you have received has not been made by ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to antiphishing@icicibank.com with your contact details incase you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated

Chandan Singh

Apr 9, 2017

Fraud call and abusive language

Today I got call from 8877210883, he was asking for my Adhar card and pancard number to restart the service of ICICI bank ATM and debit card (which I have not taken), when I told him that why you are fooling me than he start abusing me, I have recorded conversation with me.

Hope you people will take action against these fraudster, if not than they can easily fool people who are less educated.

For any assistance contact me on 9819023064

Chandan Singh
ashishuniyal3

Mar 30, 2017

ICICI Credit Cards Processing

ICICI have been so unprofessional for giving credit cards. Its been 5 weeks and they are still discussing about my case and they rejected again giving god knows what reason.
I have lost my trust on ICICI . I have a member in ICICI since 2012 and now I am thinking to move to other bank.
They have taken my documents twice and nothing is processed yet. So HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
Better to close the account here.

Mar 30, 2017

Dear Customer(Czarina),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Czarina

Mar 29, 2017

Reversal of transfer

ICICI Bank,

ICICI Branch Executive unable to reverse a transfer of only Rs.400/-

on 15th Feb I made an incorrect transfer as the IFSC code of Arihant Bank is similar to ICICI Bank ICIC00ARIHT,and never having heard about ARIHANT BANK ever in my life, I took as ICICI Bank.While making the transfer too there was no option of selecting bank.Anyway, having realised what had happened, within 72 hours I went to the branch and explained the situation.Was asked to give in writing, which I did with all details.In front of me the advisor called the receipient who received the transfer of Rs. 400/-, and explained.The customer clearly said, reverse back, he has no objection.

The executive then called the personal banker, who asked him to send an email.He send the email. No time frame was given to me.
I followed up with two more visits, the advisor once again calls up customer, then again personal banker and the story repeats itself. Nothing happens.
Inspite to informing the branch manager, the phone banking, nothing till date has happened, I have not got the money reversed.
The executive`s illogical explanation is only when the recipient personally transfers the money I will get .
What type of resolution is this.?

Each time, when I follow up, the recipient is called, and informed to pay back, inspite of his agreeing that the bank reverse the money.

HOW ANNOYING CAN ICICI BANK BE

The executive as well as the manager seemed so uninterested in getting this resolved.The executive went to the extent of telling the personal banker of that recipient whether the complaint should be put in this tray.Also says the recipient is in gujarat, so how can he get the money back.

SO IF ICICI Bank is international bank, having branches all over the world, is this excuse valid?

The bottom line is it is more than one month and I havent got my money back.
The most pathetic service !!!!

The phone banking behaved in a worse manner .I complained and they informed me on priority basis, will get the refund in 72 hours.I was happy atleast they gave time frame, at the same time they told me branch advisor should have placed a lien on the amount in recipients account and taken steps to reverse the money.

Next day I followed up, I get the reply your complaint is resolved, ticket is closed.Ontelling them money not received, they raise another ticket, again on follow up same answer.This happened thrice with the following ticket numbers

SR 459104019 on 28th Feb 2017
SR 461367339 on 9th March 2017
SR 462100705 on 14th March 2017

I dont know how to trust this bank.

Zarina

Acc no 1251*******89
aarti chandan

Mar 1, 2017

INCENTIVE NOT CREDITED FOR EX EMPLOYEE

I am an ex employee of ICICI Bank
This is regards to my incentive amount not credited in Full&Final settlement. During my resignation period, the incentive amount which was supposed to get credited in the month of October didn't get credited and hence was expected in F&F Hence request you to check and do the needful.I have discussed with I Care and they have asked me to asked me to check with SETTLEMENT HELPDESK But I have been following up with them Nobody is courteous enough to revert back highly dissapointed I have attached the mail copy of marked mails. .Below are my details
Employee ID 297689

Feb 14, 2017

High ROI on my Home Loan

Dear Sir / Madam,

Base loan LBMUM00000365145 the interest i am currently paying is 17.25

I have been paying the loan the base loan since 2004, i.e. 144 months, 16833 per month,

I have already paid = 144*16833=2423952

For base loan = 1495000 + 928952

I really feel cheated. Now if you see me account details, the remaining tenure for base loan is 111 months = 9.25 years

That means the remaining base loan I have to pay = 111*16833 = 1868463

I end up paying for a base loan principal amount = 1495000 = 4292415

This way i will still be paying till i go to my grave and beyond.

Your Kind attention is requested.
imran samoti

Jan 24, 2017

Fraud Tranasction

Following transactions have made fraud.I am not aware about these transactions.But amount is debited from my account.

Transaction Date Amount
11-01-2017 IIN/I-Debit/oxigen se/20170111040805 492.00 RS

what should i do,please guide me.

Regards & Thanks
Mohd Imran Samoti
8080009327,imran.samoti@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017

ICICI bank cares

Hi Vipul Ishwar Shah, we regret any inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

Vipul Ishwar Shah

Jan 19, 2017

Credit Card Fraud

I am Vipul Shah, having salary Account No - 038801591026, with your Mind Space Branch. I got call from one no i.e. - 7208665232 (Rajesh Rane), stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department & they will provide me credit card on my account basis document.

But I was not given any document & application form duly signed to credit card dept of ICICI bank to provide me credit card. That person shows filled application form of My Name - Vipul shah with duplicate sign which is not mine.

Kindly help me in this regards & note in your record that I don't require any credit card.

Kindly take prompt action regarding this complaint..

Vipul Shah
Mob No - 9967916611
Sneha Patil

Dec 31, 2016

Fraud

ICICI Customer care team,
I am not at all happy with your response. You yourself dont know what has to ne done in this fraud cases.

The fraudsters are able to succesfully withraw our money this is because of your misguidance and late responses.

You dont take action or raise the dispute on the day itself when we make compaints. First of all its difficult to reach you people 80% of the time lines are busy and then you dont give us the accurate response on what needs to be done.

I am not going to use your services henceforth. The day i am paying the bill of purchase that was made by frauster. I am going to stop using your services. I dont feel my money is safe in your bank. I have escaled the same to credit card heads. But still i know i am not going to get my money back and its because of your misguidance or incomplete information you have

Dec 26, 2016

22-12-2016 IIN*I-DEBIT*OXI 3000 RS
22-12-2016 IIN*I-DEBIT*OXI 900 RS
23-12-2016 Info.IIN*I-DEBIT*Rel 20000 RS
23-12-2016 Info.IIN*I-DEBIT*Rel 20000 RS

Total amount 43910 has detected from my account.If money is not secure in Bank,where will be secure?
Regards & Thanks
Sunil
85272620063,sunilit@hotmail.com

Dec 20, 2016

Dear Customer(Pramod Parmar),

Pramod Parmar

Dec 18, 2016

NEFT TRANSFER IN WORNG ACCOUNT

money transferred to wrong account

Dear sir / mam ,

My name is Pramod parmar on sunday 13-November 2016 , I transferred Rs .49000 from my KARNATAKA BANK ACCOUNT 5232500100369301 TO ICICI BANK ACCOUNT 015801554440 which should be (015801554444 ) I wrongly entered the ICICI bank account in place of 444 , I entered 440 . I visited to Karnataka bank they told me to talked to Icici bank , I talked to icici bank too, and for i readly given the written latter to both the bank but nothing is happening .

sir / mam , its my humble request to you that please refund my money back to account , its really important and urgent . please do reply . And both bank are not taking nay step to refund my amount. Its already cross more then 35 days. Plzs do the necessarily step . Even i talk both banks branch manager but still facing problem. And i m attaching letter which i submitted to icici bank and karnataka bank. But still both banks manager not did any thing.

Pramod Parmar

NEFT TRANSFER IN WORNG ACCOUNT

Rahul Munjal

Dec 15, 2016

Many not transfer

Refund ATM from paytm
Dear sir, My name is Rahul Munjal (mob:8055582100) from Mumbai maharashtra. On 05/12/16 at 1.50 pm i recieved sms from Paytm for my refund amount Rs.1000/- and reference no: 4269497913. But still today this amount Rs.1000/- not credited in my icici bank account branch, andheri link road, Mumbai, maharashtra. So please do some favour for me and do the procedure as soon as possible

Many not transfer

Dec 4, 2016

ICICIBankCare

Dear Mr. Shekhar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are trying to arrange for adequate funds for the ATMs.

shekhar04

Dec 3, 2016

ATM not working

Since Modi so called declaration of stopping 500 & 1000 note life is very tough ,,private banks are not following any Government & RBI orders,,they are just enjoying on common people situation..in Vikhroli east branch...atm is not working,,also inspite of govt orders that one can order 2400 notes but all the ATM is giving only 1 note and that too of only 2000...and nobody accepting this note...Modi wants to become hero,,,but he don't have any planning to do so,,,
so for me its very bad decision,,,
He is not able to take any action against Pakistan,,,just can speak only,,,but can take any action against citizen of India.
Nimisha Pagare

Oct 27, 2016

Credit Card Fraud

I am Nimisha Pagare residing in Mumbai. I got 2 calls from nos.9818739287 and 8447309056 on 27th October, 2016 stating that they are calling from ICICI credit card department and I will be getting an upgraded.
She asked me to provide me the card details which I was reluctant to give but she insisted me to give her the same which I eventually gave as she told me that my current card will be activated.
After that 2 transactions of Rs.10,000 were done from my credit card in the name of ONE97 COMMUNICATION and WWW ACCOUNT FREE.
I immediately blocked my credit card through the ICICI customer care.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Nimisha

Oct 19, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer, (Rajesh Singh)

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.