ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

Oct 20, 2017

ICICIBankCare

Dear infykathir07,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aagw) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Oct 20, 2017

ICICIBank_Care

infykathir07

Oct 18, 2017

Top-up loan refusal expecting commission

Hello to you All,

I am a customer of ICICI bank since 2001 (my Infosys salary account). I purchased a property in Bangalore on 2005 with the help of the ICICI bank home loan. Thank you ICICI Bank. I moved out of India in 2004 and being living abroad since then (UK, South Africa and presently Canada.)

Last year I planned to purchase a house in Canada and applied for a top-up loan from ICICI Bank on May 2016. I initially discussed with Sri Durga and Ravi kumar and get the contact numbers of Deepak Rao and RajVardhan and finally end up with Alex Stephan.

After 9 months of slogging and thousands of contacts (loads of emails, watsapp messages, so many phone calls, text messages etc etc) finally I was refused the ICICI Top-up loan!!! YES ICICI told me that I am ineligible! The only reason provided to me was my ICICI housing loan payment history! Yes unfortunately I have to skip few payment due to the internet online transaction of the currency from abroad to India.

I was dealing with Deepak Rao and Raj Vardhan for the first 6 months. I don't find proper words to describe the hardship I undergone with both of them! They definitely do not know what documents are required for the loan approval. First of all they both do not respond in emails. I have to make hundreds of phone calls (international calls). They both keep changing the requirements each and every time. Then came into picture Alex Stephen and thanks to him that he was acting as a professional and some what tried to help me. He fixed a date Nov5th 2016 to say YES or NO for the loan final decision. However, the manager Deepak Rao and his reportee Raj Vardhan did it again! The same story continued.... give me that document, give me this document, notarize it, self attest it,.... etc etc... and another 2 months gone... by this time I have already spent 8 months from the loan application date of May 2016! Also the courier charges (twice) from abroad, notary charges here in dollars etc etc has costed me 600$... the time difference between Canada and India also made it difficult to contact ICICI staffs.

Now Nancy from Insurance called for the insurance amount of 1.54 lakhs for this Top-up loan (5 years tenure). I felt that was a hidden charge and I have to politely decline the insurance! (that time I never realized that this may be one of the causes for my loan refusal).

I must admit that this 9 months of my contact with these ICICI staffs is one of my worst miserable experience in my life! YES I really mean. Such an unprofessional people not even knowing what they are doing, what is the procedure, what they need for loan approval, highly irresponsive irresponsible people... There was no basic courtesy to even greet a customer on phone... I was not very comfortable when I was speaking over phone because they way the ICICI staffs treat you..

As a NRI I strongly believe after my 9 months of interaction with just these few ICICI staffs, Whatever anti corruption movements happen in INDIA without bribing (its also called commission) things will not materialize even if you are eligible. Almost all my Indian friends challenged me that I will not get this loan approval without resorting to unethical means and now they won and they are right. They proved me wrong but I will not give up.

I approached another Bank in Bangalore and you guys know what? I am getting my loan is approved soon... Now I am moving out of ICICI and I promise would never come back to ICICI. It was because of Infosys we had to open our salary account with ICICI and unfortunately I had to stuck with you guys for last 16 years since 2001.

I am sure that ICICI bank losing one poor customer like me will have nothing to lose. I am one among the tens of thousands of ICICI customers so they just don't care.

After few weeks I applied to Axis bank in Bangalore and got the top-up loan approved by Axis bank with ease without any effort.

Now ICICI bank MG Road branch and Koramangala branch owe me an answer to how come an existing ICICI customer of 16 years was ineligible and was refused the loan whereas a new bank has approved me the loan.

My intention is not to hurt anyone but just make you all aware what type of mental torture and restlessness few of you guys did to your NRI customer.

Kathir.
infykathir07

Oct 18, 2017

Top-up loan refusal expecting commission by ICICI staff

Hello to you All,

Kathir.
Ezhil Raj

Oct 11, 2017

Staff non cooperative

I went to Perundurai ICICI bank on 4th october and met VENKATESH to get ICICI fastag. Got the application and he said to attach a photocopy with self attested in vehicle RC, Pan card, aadhar card and didn't mentioned the pay to be mentioned in the cheque and I informed that I don't have the ICICI account an he agreed to accept the other bank cheque.
I went to handover the documents on 10th October and he said that the owner License is missing and he said that the he won't track the other bank cheque and included that he is not responsible for that, then I accepted to make process to clear the cheque from my bank and help to process. I left the bank to get the license attached in the form.
Today (11th october) I went to bank and he said that he s not processing the other bank cheque.
He is talking irresponsible and giving casual answers for the questions.
1.why can't he tell all the required details (license copy attachment) clearly at the first time and the terms and conditions?
2.is he is the responsible for the fastag process?
3.if he is responsible, why can't he track the other bank cheques its his duty right?
4.If ICICI is not taking responsibility of other bank cheque's, why can't he said at the first time?

It make me much time wasted in it. Irresponsible bank representative.
I need all the answer for the above questions and to take necessary actions among the issue.!
Ezhilvaendhan.K.R
(8883433439)
Ezhil Raj

Oct 11, 2017

Staff non cooperative

I went to Perundurai ICICI bank on 4th october and met VENKATESH to get ICICI fastag. Got the application and he said to attach a photocopy with self attested in vehicle RC, Pan card, aadhar card and didn't mentioned the pay to be mentioned in the check and I informed that I don't have the ICICI account an he agreed to accept the other bank checks.
I went to handover the documents on 10th October and he said that the owner License is missing and he said that the he won't track the other bank check and included that he s not responsible for that, then I accepted to make process to clear the check from the other bank and help to process. I left the bank to get the license attached in the form.
Today (11th october) I went to bank and he said that he s not processing the other bank checks.
He is talking irresponsible and giving casual answers for the questions.
2.is he is the responsible for the fastag process?
3.if he is responsible, why can't he track the other bank checks its his duty right?
4.If ICICI is not taking responsibility of other bank checks, why can't he said at the first time?

It make me much time wasted in it. Irresponsible bank representative.
Ezhilvaendhan.K.R
(8883433439)
naveensingh25762

Oct 8, 2017

Failed Transaction Refund Money

Dear Lokesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aagl) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

SAMARTH SAKHARKAR

Oct 6, 2017

Fraud call to transfer money

A fraud call coming multiple times from this number 7545886437 require police assistance to help also going to tweet the number to central government portal if the problem do not get solved
Anuraj70

Oct 5, 2017

Iam not getting any bills

I am MATTA APPARAO my credit card no is ################ you have sending me a message notification as you have sending bills from postal way but only once I have received my bill as postal from getting of my credit card and you please don't disturb me as sending my message notification and please keep your postal boy in blacklist and if you not doing this your brand rating decreases
NAGESWAR RAO.T

Oct 3, 2017

Incorrect billing

I am Nageswar rao,

I have paid bill to incorrect credit card number ################ through ICICI ATM.

My credit card number ################

below are the transaction derails:

Transaction Type Payment To ICICI Bank Credit-Card
Transaction Status: Success
Customer Identification Details
ICICI CREDIT CARD NO: ################
Beneficiary/Biller ICICI BANK CREDIT CARDS

How to get back my money please suggest how to proceed further.

manoj21212

Sep 30, 2017

manoj kumar

my account close without me information and without my permission.
Jagdishl Singh

Sep 26, 2017

Fraud by Debit Card and Net Banking

I m Narender Singh holding Defence salary saving account in ICICI bank vide account No ############ since last 17 years On 23 Sep Friday night my account was debited Rs 62298/ through without using my debit card between 2037 to 2044 hrs, I lodge the complaint on customer care of icici bank on 24 Sep 0900 hrs 17. The customer care complaint no is SR 495699296 and bank has blocked my net banking and debit card for the security reason for further investigation. Next day morning I personally went to ICICI bank Branch S B S Marg Colaba, Mumbai Branch for inform the same. This is my hard money. The detail of purchase orders has intimated me from ICICI bank through customer care service center by telephonically on 251800hrs are follow:-
Amazon 20170923203243 S68230348 Rs - 21000/-
Amazon 20170923203728 S68249654 Rs- 33009/-
Amazon 20170923204052 S68262462 Rs—8199/-

2. It is confirmed that one email was received on my email account from ICICI bank regarding validation of my account on 04 Sep 17 (Copy of email is enclosed for ready reference) with mob no 9222299998.This mob no is I Mobile apps of ICICI bank has himself hack my account related data and purchase online using my account. My debit card is with me in safe custody locker and not share any account related information anyone other than me.
3. In view of above it is requested, the that matter may be investigated with amazon and ICICI bank and my debited amount may be revers in my account earliest as soon as possible.
Narender Singh
(Mob No 9869920641)
satnam2399

Sep 26, 2017

ICICI BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE - PHONE GRIEVANCES IMPOSSIBLE - NEVER ANSWERES

HYDERABAD: ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD - customer care: 040 3366 7777 / 44455000 (HYDERABAD ICICI BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE - PHONE GRIEVANCES IMPOSSIBLE - NEVER ANSWERS) PLEASE HELP HELP - ICICI CUSTOMERS. THANKS

Sep 23, 2017

Dear Lokesh,

Lokesh kumar sharma1985

Sep 22, 2017

indivisual

my name lokesh kumar sharma my a/c ############ in icici bank bharatpur,one cheq 6000 rs give party than cheq clearing on 11april17 in baran bank,by mistake cheq write now figure 60,000 & words six thousand Rs,than cheq return insufficient balance end 402.50 rs debit my ac banking charges,but banking guidelines are mismatch wards & figure amount than no charges applicable in customer,this matter regarding written application in local bank 12-april-17 but still not solve this problem till date,i am regular contact in branch,sir banking system not follow in customer than bank immediately penalty charge,but my problem since last 5 month 11 days his not solve,so plz give my money with interest end who will responsible for long time problem,plz immediately action in branch,i have sallaried account in icici bank & valuable customer of the bank.........
saurabh.sri

Sep 15, 2017

Home loan

I have given my document for home loan. executive has told me your loan has been approved i made agreement with seller but now there is no reponse from executive and branch i am using icici bank saving account last ten years now i decided to move axis bank.i should have left icici bank 9 year back its my mistake.

Never ever trust on icici bank

Dear Customer (kknfronts),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aagg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Customer (medicinefor2017),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aagd) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Yasha mateen khan

Error in bill payment

I had paid 7,000 on 16th of july but the that month i didnt got my bill n directly in August i received a bill in which no changes were made in the amount n now when i am trying to inquire there is no response frm them i humbly request u that u plzz help ius in this matter if any response plzz call us on 9892540389 or email us.Thanking u.

Sep 13, 2017

do you think this is fraud ?

I am talking for one of my client this client has been charged monthly around 1000 rupees for door to door service which they never wanted.. They were promised it free.. and later they are being charged They dont even use the service..
This client has been tellin gthem from long time to stop this service ..and later now the bill has come to around 40,000 (Its a big amount)
Cause three years has passed by. I think this is fraud done by the sales person and the manager..
later the sales staff changes and they will claim they didnt know it ..
There shall be many people in the country who wont be raising this sort of issue..They will agree and will pay .
This particular client doesnt even pay its employee in time and this bank has been misusing their goodness..
The reason i have posted it here is cause i think THIS is fraud ..They used to promise that they shall waive of ,etc but now they say now they needed it writing ..This is a case of the bank manager doing such fraud .. to increase his sales using malacious technique.
I am looking at this case ..I am looking for top icici bank people to guide me what to do ..
My idea is to guide the client and also prevent other people from being misused by these sort of technique.
I know the matter can be taken obdusman, press,etc We can make a domain/website too ..which shall be more better to highlight
and educate people against this sort of fraud .

There are various questions
Is the head office giving such guidelines.
Or is the branch conducting the fraud ?
Or is it even considered fraud ? Does the client really will have to pay rs whatever the bill amount ..etc

Please note privacy is very important I have not leaded any data. but i am only trying to help .
Trying to understand what has to be done .

Sep 13, 2017

xyz bank robbing peoples money

I just came across this fraud conducted by x bank ..what they tend to do is contact small scale business give them false promise of
free door to door delivery facility .They fraud is they promise its free.Once you sign in for facility what you to tend to do is rob the money of the client ..You will withdraw
x amount rupees from the client ..every month with tax deduction.
The client will later come to know about this and tell them to stop this ..next what you tend to do is delay it with some stupid excuses.
Later the bill comes to around 20,000 even 1 lakh etc This is the sort of malpractice being done in one of the branch..
Then they will say did you give a written complaint ofcourse they gave 1 year back..
still they keep on charging ..Now issue is why should they charge that money.
Next the issue can be taken to ombudsman . Also the consumer court laws need to be known..
Because of this now i shall make a site to handle such problems ..

Also i have come to know of other frauds being done in banks like .they recive fake money ..
Once they receive it the bank managers them self use that money ..They give it to their own kids to use the money.
How do i know this might be some one leaked this info.

Because of the first fraud i know the mind set of the bankers.and i will seriously expose each of these dirty parasite people.
Ofcourse i shall do it with proofs,etc ..The pain is going to be terrible if you do fraud ..
Be careful. .Train your managers properly to settle all issue properly

One thing is guaranteed your company is going to face serious pain...

Only being proactive will save ..you.

Cheers and regards
Peace .

Sep 13, 2017

xyz bank malpractice of using false promises and impacting gullible users

x amount rupees from the client ..every month with tax deduction.
still they keep on charging ..Now issue is why should they charge that money.
Because of this now i shall make a site to handle such problems ..

Also i have come to know of other frauds being done in banks like .they revive fake money ..
How do i know this might be some one leaked this info.

Be careful. .Train your managers properly to settle all issue properly

One thing is guaranteed your company is going to face serious pain...

Cheers and regards
Peace .
kknfronts

Sep 13, 2017

Customer complaint about my credit card statement

Team,

Last month was billed was 317628 but i paid on time 242628 rupees, remaining amount 75000 paid on 08th Sept, because of this they charged the penality of 16,354.82+GST 2,943.87. Please refund/waive off the full 16,354.82+GST 2,943.87. I got last month salary on 08th sept 2017. Because of this, i have paid late. Kindly consider my situation & do the needful.

Feel free to contact on my mobile if any queries.

Sep 10, 2017

Dear Alisha Sukhija,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a3imj7_aafz) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Sep 10, 2017

Dear Alisha Sukhija,

SSC - DATABASE CONNECTION ERROR
    SIR,I am sowmiya.while applying for ssc je exam i had...
    colors tv channel - Inappropriate ad during prime time show
    On 22nd october we were watching weekend ka vaar . I let...
    www.olx.in - OLX Fraud
    I Bought a iPhone from an OLX User "Rishabh...
    dsssb prt exam for post code 16/17 - not able to generate e-admit card
    Sir, I am an applicant of dsssb prt exam post code 16/17...
    UTIITSL - your pancard application withheld for processing
    Objection marked(uid number not in uidai number) I have...
    UTIITSL - Pan card application is withheld for processing
    Applicant name: ASWATHY Status:your application is...
    Ibps - less marks then expected
    sir its kritika bhargav from jaipur sir i attempted 60...
    Telangana South power distribution company - TSSPDCL
    The meter reading was recorded very high, taking the...
    Bhim - Deduction of money on transaction, but not credited to the...
    On 14/ 10 / 17 I tried to transfer Rs 5000 from my sbi...
    one assist - cancellation of one assist membership and refund money
    CANCELLATION OF ONE ASSIST MEMBER SHIP & REFUND OF...