ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

deepankar1994sharma

Feb 9, 2016

Personal loan

My name is Deepankar Sharma i have applied for a personal loan also received a call from the ICICI bank as i can apply for the loan
its been a month there is no further action taken on my personal loan and i have been waiting for a long time for the applications number
but every time they call and ask for the documents as they say that they have lost the files and its been 5 times that i have provided them the documents but there is no response i applied for the loan because i needed for the urgency but they always call and they say that your file has been lost how unprofessional is that you bank can lose anyone's file just like that please look in to the matter other wise i have to take some serious action because there is my personal documents that has been lost by the bank officials guy name Harshit in ICICI Karolbagh branch New Delhi .
Please reach me on 8377842357 .

As soon as possible
hope the forum will help me to get over my issues
Shyamananda.CHATTERJEE

Jan 27, 2016

Fraud be Mr.Ajit Kumar (Manager, Orange Financial, Bangalore A/c No.100701511056.dated 03.12.2015 through ICICI Bank .

I have received SMS from the above co, For multiply the amount on November 2015. called by Mr.SAGAR, Orange Financial, Bangalore..Mr.Sagar called me several times and offering and assured me through Mr. Goel (an Investor with the same co.). Mentioned
ICICI Bank A/C/No. and IFSC Code of Bangalore.for depositing the money accordingly I deposited a sum of Rs.20,000/ on 03.12.2015 in Barakhamba Road, New Delhi Branch.Very next week i found that the Phone Number are getting switch Off. then I contacted the Branch Official. for help if any. but no held had not been made till then. except advised for police complaint.

Sir I request you to kindly help me to return back my money from the respective account. as a customer care/Help. without complaining police. as i am a Govt.Official do not with to do so. If you help me I shall be highly oblige. I have to wish to pay all the charges for recover my money back from the fraudulent. I can give you all the details as mentioned above. pl reply on 9350019578
Nikhil Banka

Jan 15, 2016

ICICI Bank fraud transaction

It has been observed that there are 4 online fraud transactions done on 31st Dec 2015 using my Debit card, where as I have not done this transaction. The same was reported to bank immediately on customer care and the complaint no is SR395373731. As a safety the debit card was blocked and asked to replace the same. Today the bank updated saying the request is dishonored as the transaction was done using 3D secure pin.

Can some one show me a path how this can be resolved...
milinshah

Dec 17, 2015

Icici bank submitting fake document

I have been getting calls that i have submitted documents to ICICI and card is approved. Where as the documents i have submitted was 1.5 years back. They have been copying and resubmitting documents without my permission.

i have been getting calls from ICICI bank bandra brach. This is an risk and also my CIBIL is affecting because of this.

If again ICICI does this i am definately taking to court under IP theft.
Nipeshb

Dec 15, 2015

No response of mails and no support at branch

My account got freezed as branch mamager promised to open freeze in 2-3 hrs but it does not work and even employess without checking told your ac has been unfroze ( have voice recordings and details of employee) but cheques has been bounced. Hoe come a bankers cheque can be not cleared and giving advice too put in different banks. There no repect of customers in branch and worst services been provided at madhubhan ( udaipur) icici bank and even no replies of greivances mails. Is it kind of services icici is providing.
Mahesh kulsange

Nov 19, 2015

POSDEC charges

I have charge by ICICI POSDEC CHG/############ST3 on 19.11.2015 i wont understand why the charg
and all charges are in 1 day ,
unable to contact them on customer care , no exicutive for respons only machi talking there

need solution and want to reviced the particular charges

Mahesh Kulsange
9619696137
AC - ############

POSDEC charges

Oct 11, 2015

ICICIBank_Care

Dear Customer (vikirulz09),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

vikirulz09

Oct 9, 2015

Credit card settlement wrong information on settlement

This is to inform you that icici bank customer service and icici bank credit card recovery department are playing fools game and cheating me.
I had asked icici to settle the loan card issued to me the amount and emi were paid fully and there are some charges and arrears pending in same loan card pending which remain unsettled.

The customer care representative issued an service request number sr 455623172 when cross verified by the other customer care officer he denied to confirm the SR raised by the executive and gave me this number 022-40093960 and no one is attending the call.

now i am feeling unsecured that i have read so many complaints unattended by icici bank and there is nobody to look into this matter.

will be open to share my loan card number and other details if required

Vinod D
Akbars93

Sep 5, 2015

Fraudulent Cash Withdrawal at ATM

Hi ICICI Bank Care/Consumer Court Forum,

There were 4 Unauthorized transactions (ATM withdrawals) on my ICICI bank account on 04 September 2015 when the card was with me. I got 4 cash withdrawal messages on my mobile in the span of 3mins that is form 7:27am to 7:30am, each withdrawal is of RS 10,000. I immediately called to ICICI bank customer support who wasted my good 20 minutes over the phone and end up disconnecting my call then i decided to visit my home branch(at Liberty garden Malad) to complain I reached there by 08:15 Am, i was the first consumer to spoke with the branch manager who said this has to be reported over the phone, with his help i manage to block my card and filled the Dispute form with the copy of my ATM debit card and identity proof they said i will get a call back within 2hours from the Anti-fraud team of ICICI which never happen the entire day i was chasing it with them Spend my prepaid Phone balance of Rs 120 and end up getting transferred from person to Person and disconnected eventually.

Next day when i called them they said it would take 45 days for them to investigate and that to they are unsure about this turn around time.

Below are the details
Name: Akbar Siddique
ATM Card Number: ############ 3966
Home Branch: ICICI Bank liberty garden, Malad Mumbai
Number of Transactions: 4
To total transaction amount: RS 40,000
Service Request Number Provided by the bank: SR 381421893

Need Suggestion how do I get my Hard Earned Salary Back ???

Aug 28, 2015

ICICIBank_Cares

Dear Ms. Pattanaik,

Aug 28, 2015

ICICIBank_Cares

Dear Customer (lohanastm),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a08x3l_aabx) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Priyabrata Pattanaik

Aug 26, 2015

invalid account number money transfer ,,still not refund

I have made a transaction on 21st aug of Rs.10000 to a Hdfc account.
But unfortunately i have add the benificiary account with a missing number.

The original account number of benificiary was

acc no: 06271140002400 (Hdfc) (14 digit number)
Name Nancy Ratnakar

But Unfortunately i was missed 3rd digit i.e 2

0671140002400 (13 digit number)

But it shows me the transaction success . But really it was not creadited to the benificiary account.

I contacted several times to icici care and bank. But no result.
Hdfc bank said this is not a valid number. Still i have not get refund my money.

Kindly look into the issue urgently.

My icici account number ############
Priyabrata pattanaik

Many Thanks $ Best Regards,

lohanastm

Aug 25, 2015

abusive phone calls

a person posing as recovery agent of ICICI Bank named LAXMAN calling from no 022-49262301 / 5 and his mobile no 9619208069 is using abusive language on phones he is also using vulgar language to ladies. in spite of several messages to him that the person who's dues are balance is not staying there for the last 8 years he has taken the opportunity of the facilities provided by the bank and is literally harassing the persons requested to get these man behind bars at the earliest.
sanjeev2

Aug 20, 2015

Money deduction automatically

Hi ,

My account is deducted two times in this month automatically. transaction remark IPS/Bharti Reta/20150806212021/0,SMAB Chgs JUN15+Stax63.00
A/C-no-############

Dear Team ,

VIPLAV SINGH
To customer.care@icicibank.com 15 Sep 2010

Dear All,

My ICICI Salary Acount No. - ############, Has ben Freezed Bcoz Of a debit of Rs. 95000+, As a defaulter of not paying a personal loan which i hv taken frm the bank. My Loan Account No . is LPMUM00012530626, I hv settled this account by paying Rs.41200 by cash on 25th of november 2010, I hv the Recipt & the settlement letter for the same which i am attaching with this mail. And if now i want my account to be in a transactionable mode in next 48 hrs. if u r unable to do so then i will file a case against you for claming Rs. 95000+ amount which is showing as a debit amount in my account.

Thks & regds
Viplav Singh

this is the original message send to icici team wen i 1st faced message. After a npo. of conversation they told me to meet Mr. Satyjeet SIngh RM collection in there JB Nagar Branch And submitted said documents hv got accknowledge ment copy of that too...

still these ppl harrasing me if i m replying them that i hv paid my dues & error is done frm ICICI end then they r taking out my inlaws mob no. frm social networking site calling them & threating . They r doing it with mother too.

AS a cutomer of icici bank i feel i hv been continuously raped by them frm past 4 yrs.

Kindly do the needful as early as possile & relieve me.

Harrasment against Paid DUes

sebastianjo

Aug 13, 2015

FRAUD CALLS for loans not paid off

Mobile fraud call - +912267850999 fraud calls regarding loans from Mumbai

Received a fraud call from this number +912267850999 claimed as call from Mumbai - Andheri branch.

Keep on disturbing almost 9 times per day regarding icici bank loan not paid off. when i asked for loan number, first they are not ready to tell the loan number, finally they told loan number as '987889' like this. when i called the bank, they told they dont have this kind of loan number format.

I wish there will be some provision to stop these kind of fraudulent activities.
ashish seema

Aug 12, 2015

terminat but give me letter for training fee deposit

I am Ashish Kumar Tiwari. Emp Code 293639. worked in Icici Bank. IC colony Borivali Branch. I joined Icici Bank In 11 Apr 2014. Worked continually 05 Aug 2014,.Due to Dengue I was unable for job. I went native place after treatment from mumbai inform to BSM. Because I was not well. During treatment i got termination letter in sep. i Called HR. He advised me the call to ER Manager. I contact Er Manager for rejoining. she tell me mail medical certificate. i mailed certificate. but she not accept my request.
But from Feb 2015 bank sent a letter for training fee deposit. I filled a bond in tcaht are condition I cant leave bank for 2 years, & bank Not terminate me for two years.

Ashish Kumar Tiwari

May 21, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Mr. Shobhit,

We appreciate your alertness. We confirm you that, the call you have received has not been made by ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to antiphishing@icicibank.com with your contact details incase you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated.

Amit Dubey

May 20, 2015

Credit card team Misbehavior

My Name is Amit dubey I had applied for a credit card Before 2 Month at Borivali West Icici Bank Branch.
Then after 2 days i got a call from Icici bank chandivali branch some one by the name of ( NEHA SINGH 8655586629 )
She had ensured me that due to short address your approval is pending kindly provide the hard copy of documents
i had done the same i had called them in my office and handoverd the documents again she told me that it will take
another 10 days to process the applications i had agreed the same as iam needful of credit card
after following up with her for more then 25 days i did,nt got any clarafication or any confirmation from her end.
After a month i got a mail confirmation that my Credit card request has been Declined. again for the same reason then
I had changed my address Dahisar East as per my salary account and handover the documents to executive and once again she has ensured me that within 10 days i will get my card.

Then suddenly again i got a call from Miss. Villu Vishwa ( 08976291089) stating that she is from icici bank chandivali branch
her language was very harsh / and rude which was not proving that she is directly from icici bank. Your icici bank excucative sd UP wale aise hi hote hai ..... i have all recording.
Then lock complain in icici bank customer care But still no reply My SR No- SR368154599

Respective Icici bank senior authorities i am an old customer of your bank i did,nt expected such things
from icici bank . I will closed all My family and friends account.
My intention is not to complain you but atleast highlight you that how your employe behave in back of you.
Awaiting for a valueable reply .Not An Appology

My Applications No :- W############

Amit Dubey
Ankur Shobhit

May 19, 2015

fraud call

I received a phone call from an unknown number (9546094560). He informed me that my card has been blocked and he needed some details for activate the same.
I did not provide any details but request you to kindly undertake some action against this number so that at least some persons do not get fooled.

Apr 17, 2015

ICICIBank_Care

Dear Ms. Malvika,

MalvikaJ

Apr 7, 2015

Harrasment

I'm getting calls from 011-42268658 from a Mr. Vikram Singh on some loan which was apparently taken from a relative of mine.

The first two calls I answered politely and informed him that although of course I know the person he is referring to but I'm not in touch with them so I cannot help him. He called again today and when I told him to stop calling me he became aggressive threatening me to call on my work number. This is absolutely unnecessary and ridiculous because I have nothing to do with or have any information of what he is talking about. ICICI Bank if you are reading this please investigate the matter. If he calls me again I'm going straight to the police and will not stop there.

Please investigate the matter and expedite immediately as your reputation is at stake!

Malvika
+91-9987032542
Naaz Shaik

Mar 23, 2015

msg I got on my phone

Dear Customer, You have made a Debit Card purchase of INR2,273.44 on 22 Mar. Info.VIN*SHOWMEFLIX.. Your Net Available Balance is INR 14,436.01.
Naaz Shaik

Mar 23, 2015

unknown transaction

Sir,plz help me out...there was an unknown transaction which I don't know at all...but I got a msg on my phn
That was from show me flux vin...I lost 2274/- from my account...plz do something...:( I'm feeling really down...I can send u the reference num and also the msg..plz do verify and check ....my contact num 9985007378..I'm from nellore district...plz do help me

Mar 4, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Ms. Kausar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (insert post ID here) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...