ICICI Bank

Sep 12, 2013

Mobile recharge failed, amount deducted

I have tried to recharge
Aircel no. 9990881381 through
my ICICI imobile app worth INR 108.
The transaction was failed with failure msg "can not processed at this time".
But Rs.108 has been deducted from my account.
Kindly arrange for refund.

Transaction Detail :

Aug 20, 2013

Mobile recharge failed, amount deducted

I have tried to recharge
Airtel no. 9980239618 through
my ICICI imobile app worth INR 148.
The transaction was declined due to
application network problem.
But Rs.148 has been deducted from my account, however transaction was not
successful.
Kindly arrange for refund.

Transaction Detail :

Phone- ############
icicibankcare

Aug 20, 2013

money deduction

We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will check and get in touch with you at the earliest.

pradeep96

Aug 7, 2013

money deduction

i m using icici imobile apps for mobile recharge but it failed
Today.my money is deducted 3 times. I want my money back.

Jun 18, 2013

Failed transaction - Refund

My below 2 transactions were failed due to some software issue in iMobile. dated 17/06/2013 each were of Rs 36. Request you to refund the amount.

details of transaction:
17/06/2013 BIL/452029229/OXIGENPMR/############ DR INR 36.00
17/06/2013 BIL/452026780/OXIGENPMR/############ DR INR 36.00

Both the transactions were Online recharge. The subscriber was Vodafone. Please get back to me on my above mentioned mobile num, in case of any query

Rupesh

May 29, 2013

Complaint against ICICI credit card Service & it's reprsentative

Hi ,

I have applied for ICICI credit card before 1 month ago.Till I don't received credit card.10 days back one of ICICI representative Sachin Dusane called me to submit my present address proof.He told me that he is handling my case of credit card. I have submitted my document to him and one scan copy of that document also sent to mail id [email protected] 2-3 days I was contacted to ICICI represenatative for credit card dispatch .But he not picking my phone or not given me any repsonse regarding credit card details.When First time I got a call from ICICI Represetative regrading new credit card. that time they told After submitting document, within 10 days you will receive the your credit card.I trusted on their statement and submit my document for new credit card.Almost 1 month completed for process,Till I am not get credit card. ICICIC contact person not receiving the phone .Whom to I contact.This is not professionalism.

I am salary account holder of ICICI bank. If you bank providing this kind of service to customer,then how we can trust on ICICI bank service.Your customer representative lying with customer regarding providing new credit card.Take the document for completing their count target,after that not giving any response to customer. I am not satisfied with ICICI bank service & realtionship maintain by your represenatative with customer.

Please contact me on my mail id : [email protected]

Tushar
Mob.8796272771

May 21, 2013

recovery agent harrasement

I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT .I HAD TO REPEAT A YEAR DUE TO MANY BACK LOGS. SO DURING MY YEAR DOWN I WORKED IN
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES FOR SEVEN MONTHS (MARCH2012 TO SEPT2012). I WAS ISSUED CREDIT CARD IN OCTOBER2012 FROM ICICI WITH CREDIT LIMIT OF 35000 INR.SO I MADE PURCHASE OF 17500 IN OCT AND PAID MAD OF 950INR IN NOV AS PER STATEMENT. THEN IN NOVEMBER I MADE PURCHASE TILL 33000 AND PAID MAD OF 1800 INR AS PER STATEMENT .I WAS NOT ABLE TO PAY FOR JAN SO I PAID 3000 INR IN FEB.SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENTS .NOW I AM DOING MY INTERNSHIP AND I DONT HAVE ANY SALARY(0 INR). RECOVERY AGENTS ARE CALLING MY PARENTS AND HARRASING THEM .MY PRINCIPAL AMOUNT IS 33000 AND OUTSTANDING IS 44750. SO I CALLED ICICI FOR SETTLEMENT.THEY ARE OFFERING ME FOR 33000INR SETTLEMENT. I SAID IF I CAN PAY 33000 WHY SHOULD I GO FOR SETTLEMENT AND SPOIL MY CIBIL. ANOTHER GUY FROM ICICI SAID WILL OFFER 20000 INR SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. BUT HE DIDNT RAISE THE RQUEST BCOS HE VERIFIED IT FROM BACKEND TEAM AND THEY ASKED ME TO DEFAULT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS TO GET 20000 INR SETTLEMENT.I ASKED THEM IF RECOVERY GUYS WILL STOP HARRSING MY PARENTS .THEY CANNOT ASSURE ME ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE THIRD PARTY. I ASKED RECOVERY AGENT MAHESH (02243348407) NOT TO CALL MY PARENTS BECAUSE I AM LIABLE TO PAY CC LOAN. BUT HE ABUSES ME AND SAYS RECOVERY GUYS WILL COME AND BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE.WILL CREATE RUCKUSS. I SAID HIM THAT I WANT TO MAKE SETTLEMENT BUT HE REFUSES TO OBLIGE.
PLEASE HELP...............

Apr 24, 2013

Card not revieved, yet bill SMS sent 4 days before the bill due date

I have applied for ICICI Corel credit card in the mid of February.
I haven't received the card yet, still I received a bill (SMS) on 22nd April with the due date of 26th April.

Since, I didn't receive any card, how am I liable for any kind of bill payment for the Card usage?(Strange).

So, I need the bank to cancel the bill to prevent my CIBIL report from getting marked.
Better yet, cancel my card and remove me of all the burdens with the card, as this is preposterous.

Reagrds,
Yogesh Patil
icicibankcare

Feb 28, 2013

Non-Provisioning Of Credit Card

Dear Nirjhar,

We have made a note of your Credit Card number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Feb 27, 2013

Non-Provisioning Of Credit Card

I have ICICI Credit Card and lost and blocked the credit card and tried to get another Credit Card with Account Number : ################. I tried contacting ICICI Banks Cust Care many times and many processes. However they didnt provide with the Credit Card to me till now and instead conducting unnecessary harrassment by false promise of providing the Credit card.
Please check and revert soon with proper validation.

Nirjhar
Pune
samirsamal

Feb 24, 2013

Transfer Money Not Receive

I have withdraw 435 USD from UK. This amount transfer by dabit card . the company provide me 3 ARN no but this amount not showing in my account. i am ask 20 time to ICICI bank Customer Care. Every time he ans me he have not receive any amount or this transaction no from Opteck

Kindly Guide me for the necessary action

Samir Samal
+919717430758

Nov 22, 2012

Fraud using Internet Banking/Debit Card

Hi Bharti,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Oct 7, 2012

ICICI Minimum Account Balance Charges

Hi Suraj,

Jun 25, 2012

Worst Customer Service

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of the branch name & your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

Jun 23, 2012

As per your request my mbl No 9987399822

Jun 23, 2012

Late process for Returning Money

We regret to inform you that today 23/06/2012 I talked to Pune customer care she hold me 15 mint for traking my complaint status and other way Umesh Majhi Kharadi branch Pune said yesterday your money. Has been Transferd.but still we did not get money

Jun 21, 2012

Hi Irshad,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your card number. Our official will get back to you soon.

May 14, 2012

Fake Calls

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your email id. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

May 3, 2012

wrong billing and oustanding

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Apr 30, 2012

Personal loan details

Apr 4, 2012

Rs : 827 /- deducted for QABChgs,jan-mar11+ST77

Hi Sir,

Amount Rs : 522 /-was deducted twice on 17/08/2011 & 17/10/2011 from my account with out intimatimating to me for "QABChgs, APR-JUN11+ST52" & "QABChgsSEPT11+ST52". I dont know what is this charge.

I am using the same account from more than 5 years and also maintaing minimum transaction amount 10000/- for 3 months.

Can you please help me out in this problem.

ICICI account number is : ############

Jan 19, 2012

PIN not recieved

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your account number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Dec 24, 2011

Poor service, no response to customer complaints

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [email protected] and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2535036' in the subject line.

Aug 5, 2011

Salaried Account Status changed automatically

We regret the problem caused to you. We have made a note of your reference number. Our official will get in touch with you to assist you.

Jul 22, 2011

lost my debit card

We have made a note of your account number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.