icici bank merchant services

Consumer complaints and reviews about icici bank merchant services

madan.agarwal

Jan 11, 2019

unauthorized correction & fraud

Without costumer permission changes in form. After 1 year issue was not solved totally fraud with costumer.
Neelanjali Sarees

Oct 1, 2018

EDC machine is not working And Address Change

I am really very disappointed with the unprofessional behavior of ICICI Merchant Services. Pathetic response i have ever got from any service center.

My repeated request and email follow ups for Address change from last 4 months ICICI Merchant Services doesn't bother to respond.

Now the new issue is EDC machine is not working and unfortunately I am not getting any support/ solution from Merchant Service Center.

Whenever I make call to ICICI merchant Service they ask me for address change first, for which I have already been following up from last 4 months

This has become very pathetic situation for me. Due to poor service of EDC I am losing customers

Neelanjali Sarees
TID:88061323
MID: 470000074518929
Srilakshmienterprisses

Aug 22, 2018

Password is blocked

We are typing password it is saying password is blocked
gainri

May 29, 2018

Fraud- ICICI Firstdata, not giving my money back

I was told to pay Rs. 300000 bank guarantee and another Rs. 343500 in check as security deposit for taking a merchant terminal from ICICI Firstdata years ago. I am not using the terminal for about one and half years now. I have requested for refund of my money and take the terminal back. But, for past one and a half month I am told to wait for 3, 4 or 7 days. I have calling customer care almost everyday for past one and half months and sending equal number of emails but the reply is always same. I have been told to contact the local branch, RM who has no clue of what to do about it. Whatever ever documents they have asked, I have provided but I am still waiting for anything to happen. Another update on this, no even the call centre is disconnecting my calls. Great service.

MID- 97053094, CaseId-1522294516991

Please do not use their service. When selling the service the will take advantage of you ignorance and can take any amount of money from you. The will do anything to full fill their targets and when you will ask for your money that won't even know what to do with it.

Rabiul Islam Gain

Rabiul Islam Gain
gkunalin

May 8, 2018

Worst services ever - ICICI EDC machine

We have been using the ICICI Bank services for almost 8 years now and Merchant services for almost 5 years.
ICICI EDC machine is always a problem, whenever a client wants to pay through the machine, the machine doesnt work.
But what happened this time was amazing, I reported to the customer care about the problem I was facing in taking the payment from the client through EDC machine and a news comes to me as a suprise the other day, that the machine is under De-installation process as requested by our company.

I fail to understand if the customer care people cannot even comprehend the difference between recitifying a complaint and de-installing a terminal.

Kunal Gupta
Avinash008659

Apr 7, 2018

EDC machine Not Working

I HAVE EDC MACHINE WHICH WORKS ONLY WHEN IT PLUGED IN CHARGER WITHOUT THAT IT IS DEAD SO I REQUEST YOU TO CHANGE MY MACHINE SOON SO I CAN WORK PROPERLY
ICICI Customer Care Numbers +91 8247099464, +91 9123793244, Call 24 Hrs.
TID -8812576
MID-47000003111932
KUNJ BEHARI TRADERS
NEW KONDLI, DELHI-96
Nisha54321

Mar 28, 2018

Very Poor and disappointing Customer Service

Please don't go with ICICI merchant services POS machine.The customer service is very disappointing. The agents talk rudely. Also, there were many problems with the machine. If we log a complaint, it takes many days to be acted upon. We had to bare the service for an year since we had paid for the service for an year. Not worth the Money for sure.
Nikhat K

Feb 28, 2018

CARD MACHINE SERVICE TERMINATED WITHOUT ANY VALID REASON

MID:470000074679465

TID:88080269

NIAH WELLNESS LLP

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

MY MERCHANT NO IS 74679465,WEREAS MY MERCHANT NO IN A MAIL SEND TO ME DATED 25TH JAN 2018 WAS MENTIONED AS 78541984,78541927(NEITHER DO WE HAVE SECOND MACHINE NOR THERE IS ANOTHER BRANCH),SERVICES WERE BEEN TERMINATED WITH NO REASONS PROVIDED,TILL NOW I AM WAITING FOR SOME COURTESY BY THE TEAM TO REVERT ON MY MAILS FROM 25TH JANUARY 2018

IT WAS BEEN TOLD SOMEONE WOULD JUST COME AND COLLECT THE SWIPE MACHINE TILL NOW FOR THAT ALSO NOBODY HAS COME AND NOR THE CUSTOMER CARE IS HAVING ANY IDEA WHAT HAS GONE WRONG AND DUE TO WHAT REASON SERVICES WERE BEEN TERMINATED

I DONT FACE THESE ISSUES WITH MY OTHER MERCHANT SWIPES MACHINES AT ALL

I HAVE HAD ISSUES EARLIER ALSO WITH ICICI BANK FOR MY CREDIT CARDS & OFFICIAL ACCOUNT TOO IT TOOK THEM FOREVER TO OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT THEY JUST KEPT ON COLLECTING THE DOCUMENTS OTHER BANKS WERE MUCH QUICK AND VERY MUCH APT WHEN IT CAME TO CLIENT SERVICING AND NOW IT HAS GIVEN ME A HARD TIME FOR A SWIPE MACHINE TOO,LAST THING TO OPT FOR BUSINESS OR ANY WORK RELATED ACCOUNTS IS

''ICICI BANK''

HOPE THIS REVIEW GIVES ONE OF THE SENIOR AUTHORITY TIME TO CALL AND PAY HEED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS....

WOULD WAIT FOR A CALL
OFF NO:9920553171
samerjeet sindhu

Feb 10, 2018

POS

We riceve a payment of RS.15000/- from costumer through credit card. It has been deducted from Costumers account but not has been Credited in our account. Bank has not given any intimation no customer sevice . I am calling customer care and they are telling me a new procedure every time. ICICI Bank worst service provider as they give incomplete information without proper explanation, I regret to install pos from ICICI, poor service, i am waiting for RM for closing my Account , ICICI is a big name but services are horrible, and it's my genuine advise not to deal with ICICI bank .

Plz check if anything can be done to resolve my problem and get me out of this fuss.
My TID no is TID: 96016306

RED CHILLIES FOOD
Sahil Bajaj

Feb 8, 2018

poor sevices,incapable staff,rude behaviour ,slow process ,icici bank sucksharrasment for reversal of charges against gprs pos machine

My name is sunil bajaj ,I have filed a request with icici merchant care services for disconnection of my services which I have opened with them on 21/ february/2017but due to poor services and delayed in transferring of amount from their end ,I decided to close the connectionon 10/october/2017 to which i called on their toll free numbers to make a request ,everytime they said we have placed disconnection request but they never disconnect ,after that they have deducted amount to rs 18054 for gprs terminal to my utter shock before sending any notice ,I received the notice after two days of deduction , I tried out this for a period of two months ,then after that I have written to them several mails from 1/december/2017 , everytime they say we have accepted your request for disconnection and we will do disconnection and collect gprs pos machine after till one month nobody comes and they said our relationship manager visited your outlet and will get in touch with you but he never visited ,then i emailed to ims business head regarding they gave me the number of [mr mayank arora (business manager ) ] but he talked very rudely and said before 15/jan/2018 the refund will be initiated but that never happened ,I called him again and again, send him several messages, called him up but he never picks up the call or if picked give false promises of refund will come within this week, then I visited their office in rajinder nagar on 2/feb/2018 their I met mr pradeep suriyal [executive at icicims ] because mr mayank was not their . he said please mail me the receipt of the collection ,i will raise the request within a week or so ,i send him the scanned copy of the collection of pos machine ,but refund didn't happen and one week has passed out.now i want to register the complaint and want strict action firstly against the
1)relationship manager of Mukherjee Nagar area
2)mr mayank arora [business manager] rajinder nagar
3)mr pradeep suriyal [rajinder nagar ]
4)and lastly against icicims branch [rajinder nagar ] for harrasment of normal business man ,since this has caused me mental torture and lead to losses in my business ,my check's has been bounced too caused me a loss of 2500 rs as I didnot get the notice on time also before that I was trying for disconnection ,I agained asked them on 7/feb/2018 now they say within this week ,it will be credited to your account ,but I still dont believe them as four months have passed out and nothing happened ,I also want reimbursements for the losses I have to bear out during all this mess and also want my refund of inr 18054 to be credited to my account within this week.
sunil bajaj
B-11,SHOP NO. 3 ,DR. MUKHERJEE NAGAR,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX ,DELHI -110009.
T.ID NO.- 88143731
M.ID NO.-75801440
They have done collaboration with "first data " company and this company operates from outside and their employees are very bad,behave rudly and scream as if you have committed. Crime ,
My machine has been issued from ICICIms collaberated first data rajinder nagar ,Delhi branch ,their employees ,Mr mayank Arora (business head,relationship manager too ),Mr pradeep suriyal (executive at rajinder nagar ),Mr piyush (executive at rajinder nagar branch )tried to bully me when I report fir against the company and said we will give u money in court ,and they don't know how to treat customers ,ICICI bank you should close this if you have employees like this and will ensure now as traders head of Mukherjee nagar that no swipe machine issues in Mukherjee nagar Delhi at least .
They have not refunded back amount from last four months .

Jan 16, 2018

Dear PANKAJ6437,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (052737_aadj) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

PANKAJ6437

KUNJ BEHARI TRADERS
NEW KONDLI, DELHI-96

Nov 21, 2017

Dear Niketa Sonavane,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (052737_aadh) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Niketa Sonavane

Nov 20, 2017

ICICI Swipe Machine Not Working

TID : 88111259

I have purchased a swipe machine from ICICI Bank in November 2016. Using this machine and ICICI Merchant Services has been a nightmare so far.

It has been more than 1 year and more than 12 complaints, but I still have no resolution. The state of problem solving at ICICI Merchant Care is absolutely pathetic.

The problem:
At the time of purchase, I had informed the Sales person that I need to swipe foreign cards very often. That is the sole reason, why I am purchasing the machine. I requested him to do all the necessary documentation accordingly.

It is more than 1 year and still my machine does not accept foreign cards.

I have made the complaint many, many times. Each time the engineer visits he cannot understand the problem. He says ‘software is not updated’, ‘DCC is not updated’ or some other excuse. Every time he makes some changes to the software. And every time he says he has fixed the problem and this time the machine will accept foreign card. But when the customer swipes, the foreign cards are never accepted.

Another problem is that, every time the engineer makes these updates, the machine does not work properly for several days. And we have to make additional complaints for that.

Making complaints at IMS is another task. The engineer does not visit immediately after making the complaint. It can take 2-3 days. So, 2-3 days we have no swipe facility!

I wish I could sue ICICI Merchant Services for the losses that have incurred to me and the sheer mental agony that I am bearing since 1 year.

Dr Niketa Sonavane
akhil1970

Nov 2, 2017

Fee deducted without providing facilities

They have issued me POGO machine which cannot perform EMI transaction but fee has been deducted for EMI facilities. (3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI). They are agreeing there is no such facility in Pogo machine but denying to refund the fee.
Erdilip

Nov 1, 2017

Cheaters

They are cheaters, they give incomplete information at time of installation after then they charging huge amount without proper explanation, I regret to install pos from ICICI, poor service, from last one month waiting for RM, not visited yet, ICICI big name but services are horrible, and it's my genuine advise to don't become customer of ICICI

Oct 25, 2017

Machine not recd and money charged

MID ID 75821440
I booked a machine in March 2017 but till now i had not received Machine and i had been charged 8000 rupees in october

Oct 15, 2017

Dear sarvjeet3347,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (052737_aadc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

sarvjeet3347

Oct 14, 2017

Dead machine complant three times

hi i am sarvjeet singh from WJ's Lighting art Sco:25 Kalgidhar enclave Baltana Zirakpur
My icici swipe machine dead fro last three days but no one coming for service,very bad lazy service got from icici,
custumer care give me 24-48 hour for service but didn't get even single call

how this bank working ????? great!!!!!

Oct 3, 2017

schedule of charges

ICICI Merchant services machine with TID- 88188133 and MID- 75838636 i have getting machine 3 month before the sale person tell me the schedule of charges for my scheme they told me the set up charged of Rs 500 and monthly rent of Rs 300 but they charge me more then that of Rs 3,918/- for the same complaint customer care but they told me mail the complaint and that reason i am surrender my Device.
Snehil jain

Aug 31, 2017

Deduction of charges

The customer care doesn't give proper response they deduct charges as they wish and are so careless that they have deducted statement charges , have not mentioned it in statement and have not sent me the statement till today.

Worst customer service ever seen till date i have felt .
I am planning to throw the machine

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Customer,(S.Perumal)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (052737_aacy) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

S.Perumal

Jul 28, 2017

ICICI merchant service Swiping machine not working since one month

Swiping machine not working since one month.made complaints .Every complaint is answered - wait for Two days ,after two days you make anot her complaint - the answer is wait 2 days -maybe three days ,some times 4 days. Machine is not working - No one bothers, there is no responsibility, no coordination. Rarely one person comes to attend the machine about which he does not know much.He walkso out doing nothing.
Harsh_62

Jul 10, 2017

Request no. 23823279

I installed swipe machine on 4 May 2017 with MID no. 470000075831507 and TID no. 88180668. More than the month, I am fighting for my our hard earned money still there is no response from so called manager and people like nodal officers and business heads. They don't even have the coutersy to call back or take follow ups. I am constantly sending them mails at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] but no one bothers to even revert to the mails. They don't take a minute to deduct the amount from the connected account but when they asked for the reason and asked to reverse the transaction, they don't even reply to the mails.
Customer support is pathetic, either we are not able to connect to them or if by any chance we connect they provide wrong, misleading and incomplete information.
Services of icici bank merchants are terrible would not recommend it to anyone.

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...