icici bank merchant services

Consumer complaints and reviews about icici bank merchant services

Jun 16, 2017

Dear Customer (essensuals),

We request you to write to merchantcare@icicims.com or may contact Merchant customer care on 1800-102-1671 / ############for further assistance.

Jun 16, 2017

Dear Customer (Rajeev_PCMax),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Rajeev_PCMax

Jun 14, 2017

NOT ACCEPTING EMI TRANSACTION

MID- 50712364
TID- 62657774

COMMUNICATION ERROR PROBLEM LOGGED AT ICICI MERCHANTCARE TOLL FREE NO., WHICH WAS ATTENDED AFTER 1 WEEK, SAYING REQUIRES SOFTWARE UPDATE, AGAIN AFTER FOLLOWUP AND EMAIL TO merchantcare, IT TOOK ONE MORE WEEK TO ATTEND. SOFTWARE UPDATED, CARD TRANSACTION STARTED, BUT EMI CARD TRANSACTION STILL NOT FUNCTIONAL.

ASKING FOR PRODUCT CODE, WHICH SERVICE ENGINEER IS UNAWARE OF, AFTER A FOLLOWUP AND EMAIL I GOT THE CODE AGAIN THIS TIME AFTER 10 DAYS, STILL NOW EMI TRANSACTION GIVES INVALID TRANSACTION ERROR ON MACHINE AND NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM TOLL FREE AS WELL AS SERVICE ENGINEERS.

FED UP WITH FOLLOWUP, THINGS DOES NOT WORKING OUT, COULD NOT ACCEPT EMI TRANSACTION CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE MACHINE IS DOWN FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS, LOSING ON BUSINESS.
essensuals

Jun 14, 2017

PAPER ROLL REQUIRED

Hi all,

We need PAPER ROLL for our swiping machine,Kindly send as soon as possible.

TID NO :- 88037966

SRIVARI STYLEITE & FASHIONISTS

NO:- H-960,
13th MAIN ROAD,
ANNA NAGAR WEST,
CHENNAI - 600040.

Jun 6, 2017

Dear Kavita Kulkarni

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacn) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

kavita kulkarni

Jun 5, 2017

Request not processed

MID- 75836776
TID- 88186189

I have requested for 10 paper roll on 01/06/2017. I am getting message that my request is processed successfully. But I didnt get any paper roll or call. When I call customer care, only message I am getting is all lines are busy our executive will call you. But no call.
Worst service
foodbasket

Apr 17, 2017

Rs 9500/- not credited to my account

MID NO : 470000074461906
TID NO : 88054976

On Monday 10th April amount swiped was Rs 15,024/- but amount credited to my account next was Rs 3900/- there is shortage of Rs 9500/-. Your customer care AH told me it is penalty charges what is this penalty all about?? who authorized you to charge penalty?? Immediately reverse this amount without further delay. I dont know how many times earlier you have charged such penalty. Let me pull out all data and find out frauds.

Your executives Murali @ 09916435117 and Narsimha @ 09620267967 dont even pick the call or respond to messages

Apr 4, 2017

Dear Sir, (rajesh5252)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacj) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

rajesh5252

Apr 3, 2017

settlement is down but amount not received

this massage regarding amount not credited to our account settlement Terminal Id :97009567
omsaiconsultancy

Mar 31, 2017

FW: SR462824618 : MID : 74741463 TID : 88087488

Worst Service from ICICI Merchant Services. I have taken Machine 4 months back with 2 year plan. and now since last 2 month they are charging me 1000/- each month and now since 15-03-2017 they are charging me Rs.1 for each transaction and my monthly transaction are aroung 500-650 then they are charging me around Rs. 500 more then the TDR as applicable. Also I'm taking continuously followup with merchantcare@icicims.com and merchantesc@icicims.com then also no correct reply received. So I would recomend to each and every one not to go with ICICI Merchant Machine go with some other bank or any other third party merchant company.

Mar 30, 2017

Dear Customer(bagathome),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

bagathome

Mar 29, 2017

ICICI Bank merchant service is fraud

ICICI bank is charging amount on there own, We have taken 2 swipe machine on monthly but they are charging wage amount direct from bank account without informing us.

I want to surrender both swipe machine, I will take from another genuine vendor. Who atleast revert on queries and know the charges.

They charged similar amount 6 months ago then after several email and escalating matter to higher management I got refund now again they have charged.

Already emailed to below address but no revert from more than 5 days.

merchantesc@icicims.com
merchantcare@icicims.com

MID: 74609934

TID: 88072120, 88072121

Manish Kumar

Mar 4, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (026131_aadb) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mar 4, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabx) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mar 3, 2017

Refund - 88067519

As we requested for refund of the Swipe machine Life membership amount of Rs.28000/-, as we are not currently running the business as such good. We have given back the Machine but till know we didn't receive atleast a call from your end, please behave like professional in customer service. at least expecting a call from your end.

Mar 3, 2017

TID -88067519

We have given the Cancellation of the Swipe Machine, as our business is Dull. and Request for Refund of the Amount which we paid Rs.28000/- for Machine, The ICICI Bank Employee Collected the Swipe machine back, But till know we did't get the refund of the amount. In these case kindly behave Like professional, When the customers facing Problem. at least Excepting a call back from your end.
adam taxtile

Feb 23, 2017

sweep machine

dear merchant
my tid-88109463
mid-470000074926155
my sweep machine is not working in last 20 days. 9-2-2017 at sweep is amount 73775 is not recved in my account. I am many more chance complant in customer care number but no recponce in customer care side.

regard
adam taxtile ix/2889 gurudwara gali Gandhi nagar delhi 110031 9266664478,09266664477,9971295835
microchip technologies

Feb 13, 2017

SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING

DEAR MERCHANT,

MY TDS NO. IS 42069421 AND MID NO IS 470000044240994
SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 20 DAYS. CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED AFTER SWIPING. ITS COMING "CARD INVALID "

WE HAVE LAUNCHED COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME FOR MORE THEN 8-12 TIMES BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED YET
COMPLAIN

PLEASE RESOLVE THE PROBLEM URGENTLY ,PLEASE SEND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE CANCLE THE SWIPE MACHINE,
LIEFFORCE

Feb 2, 2017

SWIPE MACHINE NOT WORKING

DEAR MERCHANT,

MY TDS NO. IS 62627368 AND MID NO IS 470000050691464
SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 15 DAYS. CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED AFTER SWIPING. ITS COMING "RETRY BATCH TRANSACTION"

WE HAVE LAUNCHED COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME FOR MORE THEN 4-5 TIMES BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED YET
COMPLAIN NO

Contact: 9702814115/022-23889983/022-23889107
Mail - kempscorner@lifeforce.in

Jan 23, 2017

Dear Mr.Kumar,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

hasmukhmedical12@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017

very poor service

Respected Sir/ Madam,

First your machine I received too late after that your personal shubhendra Joshi still not visited our shop after filling the form.I called him 4-5 times but he doesn't clarify our problem.requested to you please collect your swipe machine from here & please refund my amount.

hasmukh kumar
Chilis GGN

Jan 20, 2017

didnt get back reversal

Dear merchant,
we are using your edc machine in our restaurant ( Paramount Restaurant pvt. ltd)
on 18/12/16 one of our customer Paid by his visa debit card and After that he changed his mind to pay by cash , we void his transaction.
The amount was Rs- 1176/- we got a slip of void transaction but he didnt get any msg and he checked with his bank same amount was debited from his account
now its been a month he didnt get any reversal against that.
so request you to plz solve it out .
void transaction detail -
Restaurant manager
Chilis Gurgaon

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(EMDADULH),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabm) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(EMDADULH),

EMDADULH

Jan 11, 2017

edc machine

I have a two Swipe Machine on my PETROL Pump so i need to return back one of them... Pls tell me the process to return one of it.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...