icici bank merchant services

Consumer complaints and reviews about icici bank merchant services

Niketa Sonavane

Nov 20, 2017

ICICI Swipe Machine Not Working

TID : 88111259

I have purchased a swipe machine from ICICI Bank in November 2016. Using this machine and ICICI Merchant Services has been a nightmare so far.

It has been more than 1 year and more than 12 complaints, but I still have no resolution. The state of problem solving at ICICI Merchant Care is absolutely pathetic.

The problem:
At the time of purchase, I had informed the Sales person that I need to swipe foreign cards very often. That is the sole reason, why I am purchasing the machine. I requested him to do all the necessary documentation accordingly.

It is more than 1 year and still my machine does not accept foreign cards.

I have made the complaint many, many times. Each time the engineer visits he cannot understand the problem. He says ‘software is not updated’, ‘DCC is not updated’ or some other excuse. Every time he makes some changes to the software. And every time he says he has fixed the problem and this time the machine will accept foreign card. But when the customer swipes, the foreign cards are never accepted.

Another problem is that, every time the engineer makes these updates, the machine does not work properly for several days. And we have to make additional complaints for that.

Making complaints at IMS is another task. The engineer does not visit immediately after making the complaint. It can take 2-3 days. So, 2-3 days we have no swipe facility!

I wish I could sue ICICI Merchant Services for the losses that have incurred to me and the sheer mental agony that I am bearing since 1 year.

Dr Niketa Sonavane
akhil1970

Nov 2, 2017

Fee deducted without providing facilities

They have issued me POGO machine which cannot perform EMI transaction but fee has been deducted for EMI facilities. (3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI). They are agreeing there is no such facility in Pogo machine but denying to refund the fee.
Erdilip

Nov 1, 2017

Cheaters

They are cheaters, they give incomplete information at time of installation after then they charging huge amount without proper explanation, I regret to install pos from ICICI, poor service, from last one month waiting for RM, not visited yet, ICICI big name but services are horrible, and it's my genuine advise to don't become customer of ICICI
Vipulbhanushali@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017

Machine not recd and money charged

MID ID 75821440
I booked a machine in March 2017 but till now i had not received Machine and i had been charged 8000 rupees in october

Oct 15, 2017

Dear sarvjeet3347,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aadc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

sarvjeet3347

Oct 14, 2017

Dead machine complant three times

hi i am sarvjeet singh from WJ's Lighting art Sco:25 Kalgidhar enclave Baltana Zirakpur
My icici swipe machine dead fro last three days but no one coming for service,very bad lazy service got from icici,
custumer care give me 24-48 hour for service but didn't get even single call

how this bank working ????? great!!!!!
kalpeshmahadik9594@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2017

schedule of charges

ICICI Merchant services machine with TID- 88188133 and MID- 75838636 i have getting machine 3 month before the sale person tell me the schedule of charges for my scheme they told me the set up charged of Rs 500 and monthly rent of Rs 300 but they charge me more then that of Rs 3,918/- for the same complaint customer care but they told me mail the complaint and that reason i am surrender my Device.
Snehil jain

Aug 31, 2017

Deduction of charges

The customer care doesn't give proper response they deduct charges as they wish and are so careless that they have deducted statement charges , have not mentioned it in statement and have not sent me the statement till today.

Worst customer service ever seen till date i have felt .
I am planning to throw the machine

Jul 31, 2017

Dear Customer,(S.Perumal)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacy) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

S.Perumal

Jul 28, 2017

ICICI merchant service Swiping machine not working since one month

Swiping machine not working since one month.made complaints .Every complaint is answered - wait for Two days ,after two days you make anot her complaint - the answer is wait 2 days -maybe three days ,some times 4 days. Machine is not working - No one bothers, there is no responsibility, no coordination. Rarely one person comes to attend the machine about which he does not know much.He walkso out doing nothing.
Harsh_62

Jul 10, 2017

Request no. 23823279

I installed swipe machine on 4 May 2017 with MID no. 470000075831507 and TID no. 88180668. More than the month, I am fighting for my our hard earned money still there is no response from so called manager and people like nodal officers and business heads. They don't even have the coutersy to call back or take follow ups. I am constantly sending them mails at merchantesc@icicims.com, nodal.escalation@icicims.com, imbusinesshead@icicims.com, customer.care@icici.mailser.in, prashant.kumar2@firstdata.com but no one bothers to even revert to the mails. They don't take a minute to deduct the amount from the connected account but when they asked for the reason and asked to reverse the transaction, they don't even reply to the mails.
Customer support is pathetic, either we are not able to connect to them or if by any chance we connect they provide wrong, misleading and incomplete information.
Services of icici bank merchants are terrible would not recommend it to anyone.

Jul 6, 2017

Swaping Machine not working

Dear sir, my MID No.-470000050361785 my TID No.- 62595911 swapping machine is not working since last 4 days machine is not accepting the card I have given the complain (#24399697 ) but no one responed it sir solve the problem as quickly has possible

Shop No. 1&2
Umrigar Buildg
L.T.Marg
Crawford Market
Mumbai 400003

Jul 6, 2017

Swaping not working

Dear sir, my MID num- 470000050361785 my TID num- 62595911 swapping machine is not working since 5days machine is not accepting the card I have given the complain (#24399697 ) but no one responed it sir solve the problem as quickly has possible

Shop No. 1&2
Umrigar Buildg
L.T.Marg
Crawford Market
Mumbai 400003
Deepesh ratlani

Jul 4, 2017

Swaping not working

Dear sir, my mid num-470000075829367 mytid num-88178181 swapping machine is not working since last month machine is not accepting the card I have given the complain but no one responed it sir solve the problem has quickly has possible adressSRT237, jawaharnagar, : hyderabad(deepesh)
Nikhat K

Ghatkoper East
Mumbai 77
Mobile No:9920553171
Tid No:88080269

Most Pathetic Services which i have had till date,feels like when they want to charge fr the yearly fee they will just wait for transactions to happen and when once the money is been taken from the account,least bothered about customers grievances & troubles they put the complains through an IVR and all retarded executives come in who dont even know their jobs..

Hve been charged for swipping all international cards but till date couldnt swipe one of those either,and have been given assurity for the same N no of times that this mistake wont be repeated

A Big NO NO to this facility,Pine Labs and Mswipe i feel still has a reliable working Core Team

Jun 16, 2017

Dear Customer (essensuals),

We request you to write to merchantcare@icicims.com or may contact Merchant customer care on 1800-102-1671 / ############for further assistance.

Jun 16, 2017

Dear Customer (Rajeev_PCMax),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Rajeev_PCMax

Jun 14, 2017

NOT ACCEPTING EMI TRANSACTION

MID- 50712364
TID- 62657774

COMMUNICATION ERROR PROBLEM LOGGED AT ICICI MERCHANTCARE TOLL FREE NO., WHICH WAS ATTENDED AFTER 1 WEEK, SAYING REQUIRES SOFTWARE UPDATE, AGAIN AFTER FOLLOWUP AND EMAIL TO merchantcare, IT TOOK ONE MORE WEEK TO ATTEND. SOFTWARE UPDATED, CARD TRANSACTION STARTED, BUT EMI CARD TRANSACTION STILL NOT FUNCTIONAL.

ASKING FOR PRODUCT CODE, WHICH SERVICE ENGINEER IS UNAWARE OF, AFTER A FOLLOWUP AND EMAIL I GOT THE CODE AGAIN THIS TIME AFTER 10 DAYS, STILL NOW EMI TRANSACTION GIVES INVALID TRANSACTION ERROR ON MACHINE AND NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM TOLL FREE AS WELL AS SERVICE ENGINEERS.

FED UP WITH FOLLOWUP, THINGS DOES NOT WORKING OUT, COULD NOT ACCEPT EMI TRANSACTION CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE MACHINE IS DOWN FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS, LOSING ON BUSINESS.
essensuals

Jun 14, 2017

PAPER ROLL REQUIRED

Hi all,

We need PAPER ROLL for our swiping machine,Kindly send as soon as possible.

TID NO :- 88037966

SRIVARI STYLEITE & FASHIONISTS

NO:- H-960,
13th MAIN ROAD,
ANNA NAGAR WEST,
CHENNAI - 600040.

Jun 6, 2017

Dear Kavita Kulkarni

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacn) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

kavita kulkarni

Jun 5, 2017

Request not processed

MID- 75836776
TID- 88186189

I have requested for 10 paper roll on 01/06/2017. I am getting message that my request is processed successfully. But I didnt get any paper roll or call. When I call customer care, only message I am getting is all lines are busy our executive will call you. But no call.
Worst service
foodbasket

Apr 17, 2017

Rs 9500/- not credited to my account

MID NO : 470000074461906
TID NO : 88054976

On Monday 10th April amount swiped was Rs 15,024/- but amount credited to my account next was Rs 3900/- there is shortage of Rs 9500/-. Your customer care AH told me it is penalty charges what is this penalty all about?? who authorized you to charge penalty?? Immediately reverse this amount without further delay. I dont know how many times earlier you have charged such penalty. Let me pull out all data and find out frauds.

Your executives Murali @ 09916435117 and Narsimha @ 09620267967 dont even pick the call or respond to messages

Apr 4, 2017

Dear Sir, (rajesh5252)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacj) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

rajesh5252

Apr 3, 2017

settlement is down but amount not received

this massage regarding amount not credited to our account settlement Terminal Id :97009567
omsaiconsultancy

Mar 31, 2017

FW: SR462824618 : MID : 74741463 TID : 88087488

Worst Service from ICICI Merchant Services. I have taken Machine 4 months back with 2 year plan. and now since last 2 month they are charging me 1000/- each month and now since 15-03-2017 they are charging me Rs.1 for each transaction and my monthly transaction are aroung 500-650 then they are charging me around Rs. 500 more then the TDR as applicable. Also I'm taking continuously followup with merchantcare@icicims.com and merchantesc@icicims.com then also no correct reply received. So I would recomend to each and every one not to go with ICICI Merchant Machine go with some other bank or any other third party merchant company.

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...