ICICI bank/ One assist

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI bank/ One assist

kathalingam

Mar 17, 2020

one assist consul

dear sir one assist consul without my knowleadge debited 1599 my credit card account how to trust your bankcard.i need recovery my money ifnot recovery my moneny i report rbi how to dedut my credit card account card********************9005
jogimurugan

Oct 22, 2019

Cancellation of one assist plan and refund of deducted money

On 26-Sep-2019 my wife (M.Revathy ) received a call from one assist representative, My wife thought it is a regular call from an ICICI Bank. Your representative explained debit card protection plan but not told it is a paid service (even single word), now the amount Rs.1899 deducted from her account on 01-Oct-2019. We already informed to one assist customer care, don't activate any card protection service on 26-Sep-2019 itself but no use.

Again we had conversation with one assist representative on (08/Oct/2019) they canceled the subscription and amount Rs.800 only credited on 17-Oct-2019 (Transaction Ref No: CMS/ CMS1272498616/ONEASSIST CONSUMER SO)

On 14-Oct-2019 we had call with one assist representative he told full amount will be credit back your account on or before 21-Ooct-2019 till now no amount credit back.

On 15-Oct-2019 we got one SMS your plan is lowered as per your request. Who asked you to lower the plan? Our request is cancel the subscription that is done on 08-Oct-2019 itself. Why you again activated in different plan. I request you cancel the subscription and return the remaining amount.

Please find the amount deducted transaction details
Transaction No: ############/927.
Reg. Mobile No: +918300494715

contactavishek

Oct 19, 2019

Need to deactivate service completely

I want to deactivate services from OneAssist for card protection. My Relationship number with OneAssist is 5548965. I don't want to pay 1399 for their service. Their mobile application is not working on my phone and I have not been able to use their service at all. Therefore I have no intention of 1399/- getting deducted from my ICICI credit card account. Please deactivate my service from OneAssist.
Johnyroy133

Aug 3, 2019

Cancel my one assist plan

Without my permission they. Deduct 1899 from my account..and they auto rennual it without my permission..initially they told that they are from icici ..so please cancel my one assist plan with full refund..

Cont no- 7448672025
Suwakta

Jul 29, 2019

ICICI/OneAssist debited 1899/- without permission

ICICI has auto debited 1899/- without my permission.
I was given information related to oneAssist some credit/debit card protection plan.

I received a phone call from ICICI insisting me to take the plan. Even after denying they forcefully activated the plan and deducted 1899/- from my account.
I reached customer care of one-assist as per them they start cancellation process after 48 hrs, but they will refund by deducting some amount they debited as the service has been activated.

Is ICICI is giving authorization to debit their customers' money to third party for these plans? I don't feel secure with ICICI anymore.I could be debited of any amount just by a phone call ,it seems.

Please CANCEL the service and REFUND complete 1899/-, if not then I am gonna take a decision to close my account or discontinue with ICICI bank.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 7775590.

Thankyou
JeniferPersiya

Jul 23, 2019

Cancel / deactivate my one assist plan

Hi ,
I was given information about the one assist plan but then I got the message 3 days later that 1899 rs service has been activated without my consent.kindly deactivate this service and refund my money as I am not interested .... And do that at the earliest.
Mobile number -9629998790
Antra tyagi

Jul 12, 2019

One assist plan

Hi , I was given information about the one assist plan but then I got the message 3 days later that 1899 rs service has been activated without my consent.kindly deactivate this service and refund my money as I am not interested
Mobile number -9997836845

Jun 8, 2019

Cancel my one assist plan

I had message from icici bank. That is debited my account rs. 1899 for one assist plan. So please cancel the one assist plan also refund my money
Mob. No 9760019470

Jun 8, 2019

Mob. No 9760019470
Shridha

Jun 2, 2019

Cancel One Assist

Please cancel my one assist plan for icici credit card and credit the amount to my card. Phone: 7755953555. Please call to this number to did cuss the complaint
Kub

May 31, 2019

One Assist/ ICICI Bank

Unauthorised Debit made by One Assist.

I received a call stating the plan and the amount that was offered is Rs. 1399 and it will protect the cards. I told clearly I am not interested and nor do I want them to charge. They just spoke quickly and ended the call.

I have now been charged by One Assist of Rs. 1399 for this annual fee, which I don't want. Don't do this bogus charge on my account where I have not requested. I don't know how ICICI bank has given such permission to charge the account without any consent. One Assist your not paying my bills and you have no rights to charge on my cards and I know how to secure my cards. If ICICI bank has shared any of my banking information to this third party company, then it's breach of contract. I need my Refund of Rs. 1399 and cancel this entire subscription, which you have forcefully made on my card.
My contact email is [email protected] Revert back to cancel and refund this amount.
happytoassist

May 6, 2019

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist
Vaseem Syed

May 3, 2019

One Assist unauthorized debited the amount after cancelled the policy also

Initially one Assist has deducted 1399/- from my account with out my authorization two years back, from that date i have been following with one assist customer care to cancel the request and to refund the amount but it is not happening to cancel the service every time they will make as a new complaint and again it comes to first step. every time they said you will receive a call with in 48 hours to confirm the cancellation, received the call again they said within 48 hours you will receive final call but this was not end. However a long struggle they said policy has deactivated and mail confirmation also sent for cancellation. After the cancellation also again one assist has deducted today Rs.1399/- from my account.

This is not at all fair by harassing the people by deducting the amount from the account. So please register the complaint and refund the amount on urgent basis.

SR609248509 deducted on 3rd May 2019

Some Authority please Save us from these kind of amount deductions and refund my money on priority...
Navtegveer Singh Dhami

Cancel One Assist Membership and refund my money

I Navtegveer Singh Dhami, had got a call about a plan from ICICI bank/One Assist , but was not interested in it and after a few days automatically RS 1899 was deducted from my account , without my knowledge . This is really bad. I want my RS 1899 refunded back to me as early as possible and have no interest in any plans of One Assist.

Relation no.-6812777

ICICI bank account holder
Rishab77765

Money Charged without permission

I am using ICICI Credit card. And I got a message that Rs 1399 has been debited from my account. I thought someone has stolen my money. I called ICICI Bank right away and then I came to know that the company who has stolen my money is One assist who are giving Insurance services forcefully without my permission. ICICI bank has given this permission to do this.

I told them to deactivate my insurance right away and refund my money. They deactivated it and told me that you will get your money back within 10 business days. and I got a message from them that we have received your request to cancel your insurance with one assist.

But now it's more than 1 month they are not refunding my money. ICICI bank is saying that we can't refund your money because your one assist services are still active. But I have messages from them that my services have been canceled.

I want to ask from ICICI bank I got credit card from your Bank then who the hell is one assist whom you have given rights to steal people money with any prior notification or message.
Rishab77765

Money Charged without permission

I want to ask from ICICI bank I got credit card from your Bank then who the hell is one assist whom you have given rights to debit people money from their account without any prior notification or message.
Sundar Raj W

Apr 25, 2019

Cancel ICICI One Assist Insurance

On 03.04.2019 my ICICI account has been automatically debited a sum of Rs. 1899/- without my approval and still I am getting mail stating that my account will be debited again for the same amount of Rs. 1899/-.

Since I dont want this insurance, I need my money back which was debited without my knowledge and I would like to stop debiting again the same amount.

The phone number provided in their page is not a valid number.

W. Sundar Raj
Mob: 7373734114
senthamizh2296

Apr 16, 2019

Cancellation of one Assist Insurance plan

An amount of 1899 has been deducted from my icici savings bank account on regarding one assist plan. I do not want to take a plan here ,refund my money back to my account as soon as possible. Date 15/04/2019
Why r u debited in my acct 1899 rs plese refund my money. Relationship no is 6733750.
Dinesh Kumar kuppusamy

Apr 10, 2019

One assist plan cancellation

Cancellation of one assist insurance plan

I see there is a debit for Rs.1399/- from my account for OneAssist plan.
I am not sure what that means and I didn't give any authorization to debit my money for this plan.

Relationship No:4133087
Mobile No: +91-8838251055
Savitha Dinesh

Apr 10, 2019

One assist plan amount deducted

Hi ,

I have not opted for one assist plan and now Rs.1899 is deducted from my account.
I want this money to be refunded back.
Pls do it asap.
Aayu Aashu

Mar 19, 2019

Cancellation of one assist insurance plan

I see there is a debit for Rs.1399/- from my account for OneAssist plan.

Relationship No:6493864
Mobile No: +91-9424041795
ArumugamP33

Mar 7, 2019

Unauthorized activation of OneAssist plan.

I see there is a debit for Rs.1899/- from my account for OneAssist plan.
I am not sure what that means and i didnt give any authorization to debit my money for this plan.

Relationship No:6427210
Mobile No: 7708115383
Siddhesh Sondkar

Feb 6, 2019

auto debit of 1899 Rs without my permisiion for renewal of one assist policy.

With my permission Rs.1899 has been debited from my account, i did not give permission for renewal of OneAssist services

SR592866200

dated:03-FEB-19

I do not want to take a plan here Please refund my money back to my account.

Siddhesh D Sondkar
Mob:7666405448
Ganesh Swain

Feb 4, 2019

auto debit of 1899 Rs without my permisiion for renewal of one assist policy.
Cancellation of my one assist plan
Cancellation of one assist insucrance plan

My mob no 9337436887
Date 04/02/2019
thabraz14

Feb 4, 2019

SR:592879102

dated:04.02.2019

I want my money back, kindly refund my money

Thabraz Hushain W
Mob:8904643970
Email id:[email protected]

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...