ICICI BANK WPP New Policy

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI BANK WPP New Policy

Sravaniboyapati

Jun 4, 2021

AUTO DEDUCTION BY ICICI BANK AGAINST WPP

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of PPL/WPP_SR751859003_New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Sravani Boyapati

Punna Shoba Rani

May 22, 2021

ICICI BANK WPP NEW POLICY

*Auto Withdrawal of money by ICICI Bank*
I'm holding ICICI account for salary. On 20/05/2021 my a/c was deducted from my account for ₹ 1899 with remarks PPL/WPP_SR749247640_Renewal of Policy. I have not at all applied for any such type of policy. ICICI Bank has done this highly unsatisfied thing. Return my money back as soon as possible. Orelse I will surely complain this in consumer court. Return my money back.
Chetna_Sahu

Apr 9, 2021

Auto Withdrawal of money by ICICI Bank

I am holding ICICI account for salary . on 6/04/2021 my a/c was deducted from my account for rs.1899 with remarks PPL/WPP_SR740888268_New Policy. i have not applied for any such type of policy. ICIC bank has done this highly unsatisfied work .Return my money you fraud Bank. i will surely complain this in consumer court.
yatbeena69

Jan 10, 2021

Withdrawal of money by icici bank without permission

A withdrawal of INR 1899=00 on 15/07/20 has happened from my account in the name of PPL/WPP-SR687733579_renewal of Policy. I have not subscribed to any new policy . It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. i spite of assurance given by ICICI bank money was deducted from account. On contacting OneAssit help line they deducted INR 1000=00and refunded INR 899=00. Can anyone let me know how to stop auto debit and with what services auto debit is linked.
BEENA SINGH
Sandhya ahirwar

Aug 6, 2020

Withdrawal of money by icici bank without permission

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of PPL/WPP-SR691093016_renewal of Policy. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.

SANDHYA AHIRWAR
Siraj_S

Jul 18, 2020

renewal of policy--never enrolled to this

ICICI has deducted 1899 saying renewal of policy.never i have enrolled tho this policy.

Has anyone got refund of this?

RASHOKSINGH

Mar 27, 2020

withdrawal without information

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP- SR675154964 -New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account. Pls find below screen sort.

22/03/2020 23/03/2020 PPL/WPP_SR675154964_New Policy 1,899.00

Regards, Ashok Singh Rawat
Subasankar

Feb 1, 2020

WPP auto deduction by icici bank

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR662515640-New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Regards, subasankar
shankarpallyvijay

Dec 1, 2019

Auto withdrawal of money by ICICi bank

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR639305719-New Policy. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.

S Vijay
kvmbhaskar

Oct 31, 2019

WPP New Policy

Auto withdrawal of money by ICICi bank

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR644167518- New Policy. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
kvmbhaskar

Oct 31, 2019

WPP New Policy

Auto withdrawal of money by ICICi bank
A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR644167518-New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Mani Pandiyarajan

Sep 6, 2019

Auto withdrawal of money by ICICi bank

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR633168365- Renewal -. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Madhurdhingra

Sep 1, 2019

wpp

My sun has a students account with ICICI Bank they debited rs 1899 from is money for WPP , we dint subscribe to WPP how can the bank draw money on their own. This means our menu is with the bank they can debit whatever they want too. Even while opening the account they got the the RD form signed hidden in address verification documents , it is after one month we found out Rs. 2000 are bing debited to or account , then the bank employee told that the account has has an auto debit of Rs.2000. This is misleading people and they can't do this to a student where the funds are limited for them.

Madhur Dhingra
mayankbatra

Aug 31, 2019

against WPP

AUTO DEDUCTION BY ICICI BANK AGAINST WPP
A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR625241145-New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Ananya S

Jul 24, 2019

AUTO DEDUCTION BY ICICI BANK AGAINST WPP

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR624084980-New Policy-. I have not subscribed to any new policy nor they have given any policy related details at the time of account opening to me. It is unfortunate that ICICI is playing with customers money without getting any consent from them. Kindly cancel this policy. I have not authorised for any policy & I request the concerned authority look into this and release the money back to my account.
Ananya S
Manikandab

Nov 14, 2018

Auto withdraw money from icici bank

I applied wpp policy. But till now i am not get that policy. I need refundable... Why?
Icici bank is cheetin bank?
I will go to court.. Within 2 days no response means i will go to court...
My name is manikandan
My contact number 9941611131
kkgarg40

Jul 30, 2018

AUTO DEDUCTION BY ICICI BANK AGAINST WPP-SR547084004

ICICI Bank has executed an auto deduction of RS. 1899/- against WPP-SR547084004 as New Policy on 31 May 2018.
Complained about it on 08 Jul 2018 vide Complaint ID-R554251053.
Got a refund of only RS. 949/- (50% only) on 16 Jul 2018. The Customer Care informed me that only 50% is refunded for renewed policies.
ICICI should know that it was not a renewed policy but a new policy executed by them automatically without my consent.
Very poor way to cheat existing customers to enhance their profit.
ssah

Oct 2, 2017

ICICI Bank deducted 1899INR from account under WPP-SR495083155-NEW POLICY

A withdrawal of INR 1899 has happened from my account in the name of WPP-SR495083155-NEW POLICY. I am totally unaware of what's this. Please see that this hard-earned money of mine gets back to me.
SWATI SAH

Jan 17, 2017

PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED BY ICICI BANK

I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE OF ICICI BANK ON 12/01/17( COMPLAINT NO- SR451498546) AND IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS. BUT TILL NOW THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED. ( BISWAJIT SEAL)

Jan 11, 2017

Withdrawal of money by ICICI Bank without permission

Dear Sir. ICICI bank has deducted money Rs 1799 from my account( a/c no- ############) on account of WPP POLICY without my approval. ICICI BANK RANG ME SOME DAY BEFORE REGARDING THIS POLICY. THAT TIME THERE WAS NOT SUFFICIENT BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE JUST LISTEN THEM AND ASKED THEM NOT TO DEDUCT ANY MONEY WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. I HAVE DEPOSITED MONEY ON 4/1/17 AND ON 5/1/17 THEY SIMPLY DEDUCTED THE ABOVE SAID AMOUNT FROM MY ACCOUNT. THEY JUST SENT AN EMAIL TO ME INFORMING ABOUT THE SAME. I HAVE SENT REPLY TO THEM THAT THIS IS PURELY WITHOUT MY APPROVAL AND I AM NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN THIS POLICY . BUT NO RESPONSE I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR FROM ICICI BANK. I HAVE ALSO LODGED COMPLAINT THROUGH THIS FORUM. BUT NEITHER I RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE NOR GOT MY MONEY BACK. REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEP. ( BISWAJIT SEAL)

Jan 9, 2017

Auto withdrawal of money by ICICI BANK

I am having account at ICICI BANK. Kadma, Jamshedpur (A/C No- ############). On 5/1/17, Rs 1799 was deducted from my account with remarks WPP-SR450023619-New Policy . I have not applied for any such type of policy. This is purely done by ICICI Bank. Return my money immediately otherwise I will move to Consumer Court.( BISWAJIT SEAL)