ICICI EDC MACHINE

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI EDC MACHINE

Nov 16, 2017

Dear Rajesh Sampat,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Rajeshbhai1234

Nov 15, 2017

commission on machines

This is with regards to the ICICI card swiping machines installed at the NESCO premises in Goregaon, Mumbai.

We, HR Enterprise have our stalls in the cafeteria area of Tata Consultancy Services (“TCS”). We have several stalls in different offices of TCS and have various ICICI machines at all of our premises. We have the following ICICI machines:

On account of expansion in April, we had a new machine installed with merchant ID - 50757894

At the time of purchase of the machines, we were been told by Mr. jayprakash that the commission for each of the swap machines will be as per our old machines and a guarantee was taken that the existing rates would be applicable as per the old machines. This was negotiated with Mr. Jayprakash who is no longer with ICICI.

We had many options from different banks for the card machines, however chose ICICI for the services and cause of our existing relation with ICICI. However for the months from May to September a commission @ 6.2% was charged to us. The other competitive banks were offering the same for 2%. However if this was already agreed before we wouldn’t have had a problem. We have spoken to various ICICI officials for this, however all seems to be in vain as the official who had agreed commission rate is no longer with ICICI. This was discussed in detail with Mr. Niranjan Shah who initially agreed but then backed out saying 6% will be chargeable from now, without justifying the actions or giving us any reasons for the same. Despite reaching out to Mr. Niranjan Shah, he ignored all our requests and was not all only rude at times, but stopped taking our calls. We are really sad to complain about this and the attitude shown by Mr Niranjan Shah and would want to launch an official complaint against him and ICICI. Mr Niranjan found us old style and dint believe we could complain and take this step and even told us, let me see how you complain.

This is absolutely shocking for us to see a top tier bank agreeing a rate but deducting at a much higher rate. We have discontinued the ICICI card swiping machines on account of higher deduction and have requested the officials to reverse the higher deduction made. However all are complaints have gone to deaf ears. The problem with people working in your organisation is at the time for selling the product, we are treated like kings, however post that they don’t even want to hear us.

I sincerely request you to look into the matter and have this sorted and have our refund for the additional deduction amount. We also request you to not fool consumers by promising and agreeing to one rate, however deducting at a higher amount. We are small time vendors where our margin is hardly 10% with many other costs associated and hence this wont be acceptable to us.

Request you to look into the same and let us know the way forward or let us know if you also cant help us with the same.

Rajesh Sampat

Rajesh Sampat
98201 19655
deepkamal1

Nov 8, 2017

machine power supply is not working

sir/madam
my firm name is deepkamal medicos TID 4700000723853 MID 62707813
My machine is not working

Deepkamal Medicos

A-98 sangam vihar mangal bazar road
New delhi 110080

Phone;9999010628

Dear Tanvi,

Hanshini

Amount Not Credited My Account

Amount Not Credited My Account ,I Am Already Done The Settlement But not received in my account . almost Rs.1,20,000/-
TID NO. 88205377
MID no. 470000075851529
ph. no. 9000473091
Hanshini

Aug 31, 2017

there is payment issue of edc machine .

there is payment issue of edc machine . transaction payment not received and transfer in my account . almost Rs.1,20,000/- is due .
TID NO. 88205377
MID no. 470000075851529
ph. no. 9000473091

I Am Calling So Many Times Their Is No Response Very Very Bad Service For ICICI
Rukmani Saraogi

Aug 31, 2017

Exorbitant charges levied, not as per agreement

Reference: Merchant ID - 470000075858294
Terminal ID - 88212880
S/N - 317-223-266

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I , Rukmani Saraogi had applied for a swipe machine from ICICI bank on 11.08.2017. In this regard your representative Mr. Alokesh Dalal was coordinating . He had send Mr. Sudip Sirkar to collect the documents. I have submitted all the documents as requested by Mr. Sudip along with a letter which contain the period (1 year) of swipe machine taken and annual charges for 1 year Rs 4000 in subject line.

I got the swipe machine on 18.8.2017. I have the following complaints to make

1. I have made an application for 1 year for Rs.4000+GST as charge. Later on I have been informed by your representative, while inquiring about missing credit in my bank account, that swipe machine has been given for 3 years period and accordingly charges has been deducted. Please let me know on what basis it has been rented for 3 years whereas I have applied for 1 year only. Also, please send me scan copy of all the documents submitted to your representative (Mr. Sudip Sirkar/ Mr. Alokesh Dalal)

2. I was expected to be informed all the credits or debits relating to swipe . However there where no way by which it has been communicated to me formally. Please arrange to send it to me at my email id ru_saraogi@yahoo.co.in for the transaction as of now and any transaction in future.

3. I understand that charges which has been deducted are from missing credit in my bank statement and a debit on my bank statement of Rs.3155.57 on 23.08.2017 which is significantly more than the charges which has been agreed for. Please respond the reason for missing transactions in my ICICI bank statement and exorbitant charges levied that too largely on missing transactions.

4. I have received just a call telling me the settlement process for swipe machine but no call has been received confirming the facility for 3 years. Why there is no confirmation?

I am shocked to see practices from your bank which is highly unexpected. Please look into the points above and send me your response for each points above and resolve the dispute immediately.

Best wishes,

MID - 470000074531047
TID - 88062662

Aug 26, 2017

EDC Rolls requirement

Kindly provide with EDC rolls at the below mentioned address on Monday 28-08-2017

The regular contact person for the same is not available. His contact no (M) - 8805323755

Nilaya, Flat A1,
07121974PRASANNAAAAA

Jul 7, 2017

Machine Not Working - Replacement

dear sir /mam,
with reference to above subject we are here by frustrated due to poor service from icici customer care . our edc machine is not able to print bill copy and this is happening from past 5 days . it just showing no more paper in dispaly but no body is responding nor any feed back . lack of service and poor customer care .we tried calling customer care but they are not accepting our complaint neither they revert back with a proper answer. we have lost lac of business due to poor service from icici bank .our details as follws

Our TID No.35347109

Ph : 9884962345
HotelPark

Jun 25, 2017

Full amount not credited

My total settlement amount for date 24.6.2017 is Rs 3315/- amount credited to my account is Rs 1836/- there is no debit charges no details in the statement for why my remaining amount has not been credited. Horrible service every time i have to call the customer care but no one answers the phone it says we are busy. Have mailed to icici merchant care no replies from their end. Pls get im touch asap 9922661111 Hotel Park
hind book center and photostate

Jun 23, 2017

EDC machine not installed but it debited charges

hi,
i was order edc machin in jan 2017. But in march it debited EDC machine charges 18400/-. I was complaint but still not received my money.please help me.
shatika

May 23, 2017

machine is not accepted international card

I am using icici bank eds machine. it is accepting only the lndian card. My business going on in tourist place in that place there are lot of international tourism are come . this edc machine is not accepting the international card. immediately you want to see that problem.

Mld:470000075825674
Tid:88173634

Tarun sharma
m.no. 9001605151
binu kk

May 16, 2017

last 3 days swiping machine not working

dear sir /mam,
with reference to above subject we are here by frustrated due to poor service from icici customer care . our edc machine is not able to print bill copy and this is happening from past 3 days . it just showing no more paper in dispaly but no body is responding nor any feed back . lack of service and poor customer care .we tried calling customer care but they are not accepting our complaint neither they revert back with a proper answer. we have lost lac of business due to poor service from icici bank .our details as follws
Tid 97016422
blu haze resort&spa
munnar

Apr 8, 2017

Dear yogeshmj,

We request you to write to merchantcare@icicims.com or may contact Merchant customer care on 1800-102-1671 / ############for further assistance.

yogeshmj

Apr 7, 2017

Edc not working

My EDC machine is not working since 3 days .I am filing complaints from last 2 days but no one visiting the branch. Complaint Number - 22316149

Kindly send technician soon sir/madam as it is effecting my business .

MID NO :- 470000050697797
TID NO :- 62629207

Yogesh Joshi
Mob: 9958299004
Sabinasaleh20

Apr 5, 2017

Wrongly charged amount

We are never charged more than 1% on any transaction. However we have been charged 6%.Tid no-16351582. This was charged on 29th March,2017.
Since the past one week I have been trying to get in touch with a representative. Horrible service . None ever comes on line. Fed up with wasting my time on this issue.

Kindly get In touch with me asap at 9866122947.

Mar 31, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer, (golds gym)

golds gym

Mar 30, 2017

ICICI EDC machine issue-Settlement failed

Past 3 weeks from 5th march 2017, our ICICI EDC machine is not working. Our issue is settlement is failed. Please we request you to send any of your service provider to reach us as soon as possible by today to recover it. Our payment settlements are in pending and we cant able to accept/bear your non-settlement payment penalty which you will provide to us in future as we are trying to contact you to 1800 102 1671 (Note: Our service provider is in other call. Please be stay on line everyday) from the day we face the issue. It's not our problem. Our EDC machine details are mentioned below for your verification:

Name: Gold's Gym, #111, 8th Floor, NPL Devi Building, L B Road, Adyar, Chennai- 600 041.
TID: 88031064
MID: 470000074270760
Contact: 044 ############
amaanjmi

Mar 17, 2017

Machine not working last 2 days

Fault on edc machine.

Edc machine is not working for the past two days

TId no.62659606.

I am trying too many times to customer care but they cannot peak my call just telling they are busy.....

Plz resolve my issue. Otherwise I return and close the accunt with your bank.

Plz contact on this no. 7782893920
as soon as possible.

Atchi Ramu

Mar 15, 2017

Money is not credit my account

Mid : 470000075802266
Account no : 0811837154

I am new star hotel using ur Icici Swaiping machine.so many time using swaipe a card every time debit money out card but not credit money to my account .exactly start to still now swaipe cards money not credit my account please check still now status and add money to my account .

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Customer (sumidhra),

sumidhra

Mar 9, 2017

Paper Rolls requirement

I need Paper rolls for my Swiping Machine..

Lots of time I'am tried to call customer service number. but, there was no response.
Please send me immediately.

MID - 470000050215783

TID - 35302796

Ph: 9940151650

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...