ICICI FAS TAG

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI FAS TAG

vka4032

Jan 27, 2020

Non resolution of complaints even after 20 days

ICICI Fastag I'd 10278883 complaints of over charging dated 6.1.2020 not yet resolved.
nirajct

Jan 16, 2020

wrong 5 times deduction happpened at TSPA toll

MOBILE NO: 8886861110
trip no: 442532305 at TSPA PLAZA
16 JAN 2020 17:26 PM
WRONG DEDUCTION 50 INR DEDUCTED INSTEAD OF 10, I WAS RETURNING

THIS IS HAPPENING QUITE REGUALRLY , I AM PLANNING LODGE COMPLAINT ON CONSUMER FORUM.

PLS SOLVE

Dec 26, 2019

ICICI fastag

ICICI fast tag
I hav applied 20 days before for fast tag in ICICI not yet I have received the fast tag and there is no update ...about fast tag I hav paid 500rs ICICI is giving very worst service they are fraud there is no proper customber care support none of the numbers getting connected my account is 22031262
BALASAHEB D BHOR

Dec 21, 2019

Double paid Toll Charges.

While coming from Pimpalgoan Baswant I paid Manually Toll Rs.40/- to Toll Booth on 15.12.2019 @22.10.21 for toll charges with trip number 416610679 at Baswant toll plaza on 15.12.2019, 22.00.17 for vehicle no.MH-15-FT9977 TMBBVLNA8GG018180
after soon km I received fast track deduction of Rs.140/- For Pimaplgoan Baswant Toll . So its twise deduction made. How such cases will be handled and refund excess deduction for Travelers system to be required to address first.

ICICI NO.18002100104 is only no, Not connecting. Why such no is given in their.Please send E mail Or Online customer complaint portal to resolve such issue.
manju.77777

Dec 20, 2019

ICICI Fasttag harass customer

i have applied Fastag online with ICICI, such a worst mistake of my life, even after 10 days i didnt recieve my TAG they are telling another 2 days Daily, now they are telling to go and purchase replacement tag with the extra cost in any toll plaza

i spend almost 4 hrs with customer care finally no resolution

they tell they cannot do anything

PLEASE DONT BUY ICICI FASTAG,

i dont know how NHAI is giving permission
Naveen infant

Dec 19, 2019

ICICI fast tag

I hav applied 20 days before for fast tag in ICICI not yet I have received the fast tag and there is no update ...about fast tag I hav paid 500rs ICICI is giving very worst service they are fraud there is no proper customber care support none of the numbers getting connected my account is 11745622
Bhangale123

Dec 10, 2019

ICICI service is worst

its been 15 days after applying the fastag on ICICI and still they have not shared any details about dispatchement. When ever I called the tool free number it always keeps waiting for 7 minutes and then got diconnects. There another number which is chargable. Even after spending 10 to 20 mins on waiting ..you will not get anyone to speak...JUST USELSS SERVICE. I would suggest do not go for ICICI. go for other bank like BOB, Axix they have less cutomer so service is reahchable. And if you still in love with ICICI..try calling the TOLL free number couple of time and then make your decision .
Akhilesh9744

Dec 4, 2019

Worst Service From fast tag

in single Trip 2 Time deduction ... issue reported to fastag customer services that is totally worst... support agent are avoiding calls then stick to call & mention transfer the call to senior then support agent doing worst communication after worst communication they transfer call to senior... senor is the biggest worst person falls commitment ... service completion take 15 working days but now its around 2 months still my services is pending : case reported for refund but still no refund. worst services.. i took icici fastag to avoid this worst experience but strong recommend DO NOT GO FOR ICICI Fasttag Program its Completely Worst.
bondhugula

Nov 5, 2019

Incorrect additional debits from toll plazas

I notice that at least two plazas on the way from Bengaluru to Hyderabad have been raising incorrect debit adjustments. 2-3 days after my trip, I got a message saying that a debit adjustment with a charge of Rs. 295 was made (this was for my car!) in addition to the 100 or 110 that was already charged. It has been almost 25 working days and the wrongly debited amount hasn't been refunded - their status says they are still processing it. And then the same thing happened again on my return trip. For a mistake of theirs, the customer is being forced here to raise a complaint (with RC copy and car photo) and follow up - this is just ridiculous!! They should just be refunding it back if the toll plaza or whoever didn't respond on the incorrect debit. Or they should verify things before raising such debits. There is clearly a major issue / lapse with the way the toll plazas are raising these without a proper check. One is perhaps getting charged for a vehicle right in front or behind.
Adarshth

Aug 10, 2019

Worst fastag service by ICICI

I have taken the ICICI fastag as I have to pass the tollgate daily.what I have observed in the 2 months of its usage is they will have atleast one wrong calculation in a week and you have to keep on following up with them to get the refund.for one of my refunds I have raised the complaint for which they responded after 10weeks and I have not noticed the response immediately. When I noticed the responsed after a week the ticket was closed saying that customer is not responding. If they really wanted to refund the amount they would have sent a notification to mobile or email which they did not do.When I contacted customer care they have told that we can not refund the amount now as you did not respond in time.

ICICI IS LOOTING PUBLIC MONEY WITH FASTAG SERVICES AS THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN BANKING LIKE HDFC.

PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH ICICI FASTAG
pankaj_grooves

May 20, 2019

wrong entry of my mobile number

When i purchase icici fast tag they have filed wrong mobile number in my tag. Now i have called so many times in the customer care but every time they have called the request has been forwarded, but no action has been taken yet . I am really frustrated now . Which type of facility they are providing for their customers.
K.T.SADASHIVAN

Apr 30, 2019

ICICI Fastag is a cheat

My Fastag is not reading. When complained they are asking money for replacement Tag. They are the big cheat and never ever buy ICICI Fastag.
rickyShar

Apr 18, 2019

Totally Fraud ICICI Fastag

I am using ICICI fast tag from long time, they deducted my money 2 times without passing the toll plaza. In first time of deduction i have not registered the complaint but when they deducted 2 time then i have raised the complaint and they said they will refund the same in 7 days but still not received the same. So i have called them again and they asked me you need to submit the document (When you need to refund direct to account then why you need this.) and it will take 15 days not 7 days to refund. Also, if you will not raise the complaint within 40 days then it will not be refundable. So the best option is not recharge your account because they will deduct your money and you need to stand in long queue even when you have fast tag on your Vehicle.

Try some other options instead for ICICI fast tag.
atchutakumar

Feb 11, 2019

ICICI FAS TAG not recivied

I applied the Fastag on 03-01-2019 through online bank of ICICI . I got activation No 21337458, but still i am not received the physical Fastag to my delivery address till date.

My details:
Mobile No : 9949887888
Vehicle No : AP28CG3552
Sudhir Parikh

Jan 10, 2019

Excess Charges

My tag account No.170762531. I used Express toll road between Vadodara - Ahmedabad - Vadodara.
243064847 05/01/2019 05/01/2019 Ahmedabad (Ring Road) Toll Pl GJ06KD4055 170762531 100.00 100.00 View Trip Details
242960366 03/01/2019 04/01/2019 Vadodara GJ06KD4055 170762531 105.00 105.00 View Trip Details
242930558 04/01/2019 04/01/2019 Vadodara Toll Plaza GJ06KD4055 170762531 105.00 105.00 View Trip Details
242566863 03/01/2019 03/01/2019 Ahmedabad Toll Plaza GJ06KD4055 170762531 50.00 50.00

I was charged full toll though return journey was withing 24 hours. If i would have paid cash i would have saved 50% on return trip. I need refund of the amount excess charged.
Ayyappanr30

Dec 7, 2018

Fast Tag not received

I have applied for fast tag and also paid money but i haven't not received. I don't know the tag number, I'm providing my mobile number request you to provide me the status.

Mobile number - 9663078822
tabish16484

Nov 30, 2018

wrong Deduction of Money

I have a ICICI fastag and i made a monthly pass of my nearest toll plaza Niyamatpur Ekrotia, but whenever i am passing through the toll, icici fastag account deduct the toll fees. its ridiculous that already having a pass they are deducting the fees. i have complaint several times on there tollfree number but still no solution. the worst fastag icici .
vasan692000

Nov 11, 2018

overcharged on returning within 24 hrs

Customer id 10836722

i have been overcharged on returning within 24 hours on the same toll plaza.
i have been changed 85Rs each time(up and down) within 24 hrs. That's rediculus.
Please return excess charged amount back.
PraveenKumar

Oct 20, 2018

ICICI Fast Tag Not Received

Order last week of Aug.

Still not yet received. whenever called (3 times, Sep 1week, last week, oct last week and Now)to customer care, their responded will receive within 3-5 working days.

I lost my hope.

Mobile : 8056797914
Car : TN 11 X 7365
archana.arun

Oct 12, 2018

Never ever trust ICICI fastag

I have been using ICICI bank since 2007 an I have applied for fastag through ICICI bank. I uploaded all documents and paid on 23rd March. I waited till may and stared calling the customer care. After several attempt I got a person on call he said that the Tag was returned back stating that the delivery is in restricted area. Interestingly I am using ICICI service for so many years and not even a single letter from them returned with such problem. when I said the same to the CC executive, he raised a ticket and said i will receive in 21 days.. still I am waiting after several tickets and emails nothing happened.

MY KIND ADVICE TO YOU ALL NEVER APPLY THROUGH ICICI. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

MY USER ID 10408371 which is still alive without ID :)
Shoukath2000

Didn’t send tag

I have order a fastag via online at 22 08 2018 I didn’t
Get the tag till today ( 15/09/2018) amount 663.00
I am several time called the Tollfree number. No body
Give a righ answer. Even no response properly
I feel it’s cheating
My car no I s. PY05E0100
Jeevaponnarasan

Sep 4, 2018

Fastag Amount-Not yet refund-Reg

I am Jeeva, I have own car bearing the no. TN30 BW1253. I have got ICICI fastag and used regularly under local concessional pass @ Rs.300/- Pm. via Thoppur toll gate (Krishnagiri-Thoppur tool gate). During August 2018, I have recharged in thoppur toll plaza as local pass Rs.300/-for August 2018 via NHAI website on Mobile banking. In this continuation, unfortunately the ICICI bank debited more amount from my SB a/c. I have send a complaint by mail on 17.08.2018 . But no reply received so far. The amount also not yet refunded. Hence, i requested to send the reply my complaints. Otherwise, I am sorry to say i will approach banking ombudsmen / High court. Thanking you sir.(customer ID 10349388/JEEVA )
BY
Jeeva
balram.s

Aug 31, 2018

Fastag not received

I applied for fastag on 16/8/18 but still waiting to receive it at my postal address, customer care doesn't know where it is!!! Pethatic service!!!
athalekar

May 30, 2018

Worst ICICI Fastag customer care experience & their modus operandi

I have been duplicate charged (I paid cash for return journey & as well on fastag on return jouney) on ICICI Fastag. I gave @ 5 calls each around 15-20 min & one for @ 37 min to customer call without any resolution.

Their modus operandi appears to be as follows

1. When you give them call on toll free no, customer care will ask customer id. Will ask you problem, and when it's time to get some resolution, they will put you on hold.
2. They will never revert back from hold and you keep on holding a call.
3. when you check the complaint status, they will put "tried calling customer, did not respond" and will close complaint.

For getting a simple call resolved (it's still not resolved), i gave 5 calls and spent @ 60 min over these 5 calls.

Request to take note of this issue and take appropriate action