Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI

Ram Prasad
Mar 13, 2018

money deducted

i got message like 50 rupees deducted from bank by saying inf0:BIN GOOGLE SER . i have not done any transaction . please return my money
seby varghese
Dec 19, 2017

I Received call from ICICI BANK and their just give information about ONE ASSIST PLAN after then they automatic activated this plan and deducted RS-1399/- from my credit card A/C. without my permission..

I dont want this plan actually.Please deactivate this plan and refund my money ASAP

Dec 18, 2017

fraudulent transactions

I have lost Rs 5000 from my bank account thru unauthorized transactions - min/google*ser, min/google*akh. I called ICICI bank immediately and blocked my card.when i search these keywords in the internet, i see lot of people are facing the same issue and people are losing their hard earned money. ICICI is known for secure banking and there you go, i see that my own money is looted thru online transactions.
They have a pattern , they first debit a small amount say rs50 or rs100 and revert in your account and the try for a bigger amount( in my case rs5000) and thats it you have lost your money.If you don't trust me try searching "min/google*"or "vin/google*", internet is flooded with these complaints.
I am sure ICICI knew about this issue because i see that ICICI replying to those customers on complaint boards.
When i went to bank to complaint abt my issue i see another women who faced the same kind of issue and has lost Rs8000.
I had trust on ICICI but now i doubt their security system .And our government asks us to link our aadhar, pan card to these banks with incompetent and flawed security systems, so that someone comes and take our hard earned money
And we talk about #digitalIndia
Oct 12, 2017

Credit Card Incorrect Fees

ICICI personnel came to our Office in Pune Talwade and offered LifeTime free Credit
Card to ICICI Account Holder. I signed up for Rubyx card which got approved eventually. However I
received a call from Credit card department on 11/10/2017 stating I will be charged Rs3000+GST joining fee
and Rs2000+GST annual fees. Your ICICI employer made me sign the document highlighting the fact
that its a free lifetime credit card then how is the credit card
department stating that I will be charged above stated amounts??? The banners they were carrying
were also mentioning the same that the cards are free from joining and annual fee. Isn't this shear
cheating?? I have been a loyal customer of ICICI since 2010 however such cheating is
very heartening and need to be dealt with immediately. I can share the recordings of my discussions
with your ICICI employee to prove the entire episode. I tried raising complain and called customer care multiple times yet no luck.

Application no: 2017270759157

Oct 2, 2017

money deducted every month

some amount gets dedudcted every month from my ICICI savings account . The remark column says IIN/I-Debit/Atria Con/2017080516200 1. I dont understand where this money is going.
Please help by contacting on 7769055874
Aug 31, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Shahajahan Pathan,

We confirm you that, the call you have received has not been made by ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to antiphishing@icicibank.com with your contact details in case you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated.

Aug 29, 2017

Fraud & abusive call

I got a call from no. 9210562461 claiming that he is calling from ICICI bank & call is related to credit card no.

The height was he knew my name & even my credit card type. Dont know how bank can support these people by providing the customer data. Also when we understand the caller they start abusive language. This is what we choose the bank for. Hope to change the bank & complaint about same in cyber-crime as well.

Shahajahan Pathan.
Jun 20, 2017

Dear Paritosh,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Paritosh Katyal
Jun 18, 2017

Credit rating affected due to lack of communication

Details of complaint: The following steps will encapsulate my grievance.

> 1. I have been a long time user of icici bank using my personal email id. Around 2 years ago I took a credit card on my workplace email paritosh@netapp.com

> 2. I left India and the company last year for higher studies in the US, cleared all my debt on the credit card and used my account sparingly.

> 3. Apparently there was an annual charge of 1599 that was levied on my card, which I was not notified of, because I wasn't using my work email or the cellphone.

> 4. I understand that the cellphone updating is my responsibility, but if I had been notified of the charges on my personal email (which is still used for by personal banking account), all the confusion could have been cleared.

> 5. The situation now is that my credit card has been cancelled, my debt is around 6799, and worst of all, my credit rating has taken a hit when I have been nothing but punctual in all my payments.

> 6. Just because ICICI's departments are not integrated with each other ( a simple email would have sufficed, not to mention multiple calls that I made to phone banking officers to transfer money to my US bank account, none mentioned any outstanding balance till now, ever)

> I wish to clear this up, but I also want my grievances sorted because the damage to my credit rating is incalculable in terms of my loan taking ability and it has tarnished my trust in the ICICI institution.

> Hoping to hear back soon!
May 6, 2017

Several attempts to resolve fradulent transction

I have had a fradulent transction on my icici credit which i closed when i left india 2 years ago. When i came to k ow abt this transaction i immediatelyreported it to icic credit card dept. Send 5 emails to many people explaning the issue also provided them with my number as i am in the USA. I have never heard or got any reply from anyone and rather send collection agents to my house in india. I have also sent an email to Swapna Dandu see below but never heard anything.

All i want is the issue to be resolved and dont want it to reflect on cibil scores. Please help.

Hi Swapna,

I am forwarding you this email regarding a FRADULENT transcation on my account ( please read the email carefully).

I have your email because I spoke with Amul a month ago and he was very helpful to help me follow a process to dispute this fradulent transaction and I wanted to appreciate him for all his profesionallism. Which I still want to do.

However, even after me being cooperative enough to help in all possible ways to resolve this ICICI seem be behaving irresponsibally and no one ever reverted to me despite me sending all the copies of passport which shows I am out of country and requested the card to be closed and I destroyed 2 years back when I left India.

I am totally upset that despite of resolving this ICICI have sent someone to my home asking for the amount which is rediculous .

All I want is to get this thing sorted out.

If you need to talk call me at +1 6502838575

May 3, 2017

fake credit card issued in my name

there is a credit card no ################ issued from icici, i dont know anything or any other detail accept the number about it and i had never asked for any credit card in past. i recently came to know about it. kindly look into the matter as soon as possible
abhishek ph no. 7060245236
Devesh Kumar
Apr 12, 2017

related to cash withdrawal

. sir my account in uco bank in bihar and i withdraw money in rajasthan tonk niwai through icici atm but cash not withdraw and in my account show debit so kindly request you to please back my money in my account
Feb 20, 2017

Dear Customer, (sivaranjani v)

sivaranjani v
Feb 19, 2017

deactivate the one assist plan

I received a call from icici bank the just told the uses of one assist plan and automatically activated this plan for that the took money and sent overdue notification. Still iam not activated the credit card. Please remove the overdue notification and deactivate the one assist plan.

Reach me @ 9942797524
sivaranjani v
Feb 18, 2017

deactivate one assist plan

I received a call from icici bank and the just told the information about one assist plan. Automatically they activated the plan and took money , And sent overdue notificacation. Since I have not used the credit card till now. Please deactivate the one assist plan and return back the money.I hope quick response from you.

Reach me @ 9942797524
mohd siddiq shareef
Jan 29, 2017

Hi.I have an account with ICICI bank with A/c No.539524348.From last two month my account is getting deducted with SMAB charges i didn't got any notification of such charges. While i check my transaction i got to know about deductions..please help me in my problem. My contact no is 8121725859.

Dec 30, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer(ravinder@anjali),

Dec 29, 2016

Refund of money towards failed online SOL Admission of B.Com (final year) payment

I paid my SOL (B.com final year) admission online fee. I got payment gateway error and the transaction got failed but the amount debited was not credited back to my ICICI bank account.
Below are the transaction details.
Name : Ravinder
Account no. : ############
Transaction Amount : Rs.3465.00
Mobile no : 9990395929
Mail id : singh.ravinder1254@gmail.com
Kindly request you to refund the money Rs.3465.00 to my ICICI account ASAP.

Refund of money towards failed online SOL Admission of B.Com (final year)  payment

Nov 30, 2016

ICICI Bank MABChgs (Minimum Account Balance) charges

I have been a customer of ICICI bank for 8 years. KAILASH NADHA REDDY S - ############. This month I noticed that your bank has charged me MABChgs and PrivlgMABchgs . I haven't been aware of this and your bank hasn't informed me regarding this as well.

I would like to please request you to reverse these charges.

6 26/11/2016 28/11/2016 - MABChgs-Oct16+Stax00 690
22 26/11/2016 28/11/2016 - PrivlgMABchgs,Jun15+ST 474
23 26/11/2016 28/11/2016 - MABChgs-Jun16+Stax00 40

Kailashnadha Reddy
Nov 24, 2016

Credit card not received and pin delivered to wrong person

My icici credit card application no. 2016300946074. My credit card is issued and not delivered to my location and returned back. My credit card pin is delivered to some other person. Till date i have not received my card and pin. Its more than one month from my application sumission.
Oct 19, 2016

Dear Customer, (dkfox321)

Oct 18, 2016

unknown credit card on my name

Dear sir.
While applying for a loan from SBI recently, I discovered that my cibil score is below par due to default in payment of rs 5874 in my icici account no. ################ since 2005.
This is a shocking news for me because I have no memory of possessing any account number like that.
I m a salaried Indian navy employee and my salary account has been with your bank since 2001. AC no. ############.
Pls resolve the issue so that I can restore my credit score.
Oct 15, 2016

Fraudulent transactions in my Savings account

Today morning I woke up reading shocking messages of 7 withdrawal transactions from mysaving account in ICICI of amount RS 68,800. It is shocking since the ATM card is with me in Noida and I did not do any such transaction during this time.
The transactions were fraudulent and were done yesterday night (14th Oct 2016) in between 9:58pm and 10:02pm from ATM in Mumbai .
I have already blocked my ATM cards via phone banking and asked the investigation team of ICICI to help me in the matter. My SR# is SR436065194. The customer executive asked me to visit nearest branch to submit documents, when I requested her to send bank executive to my home to collect document, she denied it.It is total harassment of customers, for giving credit cards you can send executives to home, but for handling such issues which is due to weak security systems in ICICI, you are wasting customers time and money. I will also file a police report about this incident.

Even if I get my money back, how will ICICI compensate for the loss of time and mental frustration that I am going through?

Being a legacy ICICI customer and kindly request to look into this matter urgently . Also need advise if I need to approach the bank ombudsman for any assistance.

Also if I need to highlight this issue to the press.

Dr Prasad
Sep 10, 2016

deduction of 250 rs from icici acc.

Unnecessary debit amounts 250 from ICICI savings account.The description for the transaction is webtrade/9006678769
Aug 2, 2016

Fake call asking for debit card details

A guy introduced himself as a bank manager and asked me about my debit card information. Banks should do something about this.
Appropriate steps should be taken to stop such fake calls.
The phone no. is 7361893787
If banks can't do anything, then it is the responsibility of people to stay awake and not give your info to some random guy on the phone.

Hi Namma metro. You are doing too good in terms of your...
    Complains against techno India group public school Ariadaha. - Mis guide and mis behavior
    This is your kind information my daughter who was studying...
    Airtel payment bank - Delink Aadhaar from my Airtel payment Bank account...
    As I have received a mail (against my inquiry ) from NPCI...
    Income-tax - HIDING OF INOME-TAX
    Sir, Puri International whose TIN NO. is 09151900321...
    We group of NRI from Dubai and Canada have booked Plots ,...
    MCD Cleaning Department - Cleaning Issue
    Dear Team, Your cleaner is not coming on daily basis....
    Sahaj eVillage Limited - Bribe for edistrict portal
    Hi, It has been two month of my Sahaj ID for varanasi...
    Pureit Purifier - wrong product delivered
    Hi, I had ordered Pureit Classic 5 L RO + UV Water...
    Vodafone online recharge - Money Refunded
    money deducted from bank account but i have not received...
    TNT couriers - Unprofessional and Rude staff
    Contacted them regarding my consignment 440292413 and they...