ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

Kterri

Sep 8, 2022

Not verify certificates

What is need to open icse school.I have passed my 10 class in icse board but now I realized that I have done something wrong they do not verify my certificate.I have send them request to verify my certificate but they didn’t reply I also go to head office of Dehli but I realized that it is wastage of my time even they don’t listen to us they said we don’t know about it then what is purpose of opening the head office and school.
Sabyasachi Guin

Aug 13, 2022

ICSE Board

Dear Sir/Madam
Pls check FRANK MIDDLE SCHOOL GEOGRAPHY book written by Ananya Roy for Class 6. Pls read Chapter 6 (North America).
I hav 2 questions
(1) Is it Class 6 standard ?
(2) What is the significance for a student of Class 6 to know physical features of North America in such details ?
Pls note a junior student must know basics of Geography & Indian Geography in details.
Pls don't create unnecessary burden on education.
Junior students must know Science, Literatures in details not Geography of foreign country in details .
These types of chapters should be included in Class 11 Geography books

Aug 13, 2022

Geography

Dear Sir/Madam
I hav 2 questions
(1) Is it Class 6 standard ?
Pls don't create unnecessary burden on education.
These types of chapters should be included in Class 11 Geography books
Best Regards
Sabyasachi Guin.
Kolkata
shravu

Jul 18, 2022

Not issuing Leaving Certificate

Good Morning Sir, Madam

I am the parent of Ms. Shravani Prashant Shikhare studying in Gaurdian School , Nandivali Road, Dombivli east . She is the active student of the school from nursery till lockdown started. School is not giving permission to attend the school or not ready to provide Leaving certificate demanding the fees which I am enable to pay as I lost my job in lockdown and not able to pay the said amount of fees. My daughter is suffering due to the school behavior They are not giving permission to attend the school due to non payment of fees. My daughter out of educational flow from last 2 years and unable to take admission in any other school which I can Afford.as school is not issuing leaving certificate. Please look into this matter and take proper action against school.

Mr. Prashant Shikhare

Parent of Miss Shravani Shikhare
Gaadi

Feb 16, 2022

Exams to held online for classes 9th and 11th

I am from Prayagraj
I kindly request you to give an option between online and offline exams.There are more than 20000 students in 9th to 12th batch and no covid protocols are being followed. Presence of so many students on a day will violate the protocols to be followed in school as physical distancing won't be possible. Also , many of the students are not vaccined yet, and this can be a threat to them and their family . Sir , Life doesn't come before exams. So I request you to give students an option between online and offline exams.
Many parents do not want their children to go to school and they are getting depressed due to lots of syllabus in the schools
We're looking forward for a favorable reponse
Thankyou
Adrija Das

Feb 2, 2022

To cancel offline exam of class 8 and class 9

Kindly consider to cancel the offline exam of class 8 and class 9 as suddenly offline exam they cant take as half of the session was online and before few days, suddenly offline exam and full book, how will they complete the syllabus, they will be in mental trouble and they are not vaccinated so, suddenly opening of school and offline exam and if they fall sick, then how will they give exam and how will they complete syllabus so sir, kindly if you make class 8 and class 9 online exam and start offline from April 2022, fresh session it would be nice many parents are begging and students for their final exam how they will mange before few days... So sir... Please
Monisha naman kapoor

Aug 13, 2021

Keeping unqualified teachers for seniors school

DG international school has removed all the teachers and kept few unqualified teachers charging 300 rupees per hour. They have without notice removed teachers and refuse to give their last year’s salaries. The board is requested to check the credibility of the teachers as it the future of children studying in that school. If the board can help the teachers who have not received their due from the school
Henry_123456

Aug 13, 2021

Conduction of Half Yearly exams instead of Unit

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of St. Joesph Academy, we were told we were gonna have our Unit 1 exams this month, but about 2 - 3 weeks ago we are informed that we are gonna have our Term - 1 exam. Earlier the syllabus was of 2 - 4 chapters, but now it's about 6 - 7 chapters. I think this is not fair and should be further investigated upon. Because of this and furthermore the impact of Online Classes, I have to usually sleep in between 12 - 1 AM and have to wake up at 7 AM, I barely have any time for sports and the only time I go outside is either to buy something and its proving disastrous for my physical as well as mental health.

I hope that this will be looked for re-consideration.

Thank You.
Roshan Kumars

Jul 11, 2020

Complain for the internal marks

Sir I am Roshan Kumar from jeevan Jyothi convent school
I want a help from the council
Sir on the written exam out of 80 i got good marks in theory but school gives only 10 marks to 12 marks in internal marks
Please help me sir other wise I cannot get admission in good collage
Please give me justice
And help me
vishalphatak

Jul 8, 2020

Fee asked by Schools + Online classes conducted for grade 1

My name is Vishal and I want to register a complaint regarding the Tree house High School Karve nagar branch of Pune.

According to the directive of Maharashtra govt. school are not allowed to take the online class for the kids up to grade 2.
My son is studying in 1st standard in the school and school management is still taking online classes from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm every day barring Sat & Sun which is resulting in additional unwanted pressure on kid and the teaching quality of the teachers is also pathetic.

Secondly school management has started sending the notice for the 2nd installment of the fee which can be given only when the school starts. It is completely unethical to ask for the fee when the school is not operational.

Please look into this complaint and help resolving.

I have also complained about it to the school management but i have received no revert on the same.

Vishal
Kajal agrawal

Jun 20, 2020

Check Pre-boards paper of student who choose option 2 to give pre-boards marks.

Those student who choose option 2 to give pre- boards paper , please check thier pre- boards copies as school can increase their marks to increase their reputation so it will be unjust to thr student who are going to give exam in such a pandemic.
I request you to sir please check the pre-boards copies of the student so they get their real marks.
Thankyou Sir,
_sugam

Jun 18, 2020

Schools Asking To Pay Full Tuition Fees

This is to inform you that the schools in Darjeeling district are asking parents to pay full tuition fees during the pandemic. The schools as you know are conducting online classes and the quality of those classes is horrible. The teachers just give the students homework and nothing more than that. I have a brother and a sister and both are studying in the same school. Teachers of the school are constantly demanding us to pay the full school fee. They call us frequently like brokers text us in whatsapp and they even tell us that if we do not pay the full school fees then they will not let the student join the school whenever the school commences. Now the thing is the people in the hills are losing jobs and the ones who don't lose jobs are paid very less like 30- 50% of their salaries. So my question to the schools is how the hell can they ask us to pay the full fee along with transportation fee , maintenance fee and even science and computer fee when the fact is the students didn't even use the school's desk and benches, their bus or any other services. My brother and sister studies in a school called Carmel High School which is located here in the outskirts of Kurseong in a place called Gidda Pahar and the teachers do the same dalali as mentioned above.

School's contact number: 03542338006
email: [email protected]

Therefore I humbly request you to look into the matter as soon as possible and take immediate action.
Ahr

Jun 17, 2020

Regarding class 10th examination amount.

INTERNATIONAL School patna is charging Rs. 4500 as examination fees of boards but according to boards the fees is only 1500 but they are charging extra 3000 which is very high and last year also in class 9 they have taken 2000 in the name of registration but According to cisce the registration amount for per candidate is only 500....so, please take action against this we have been asked to give this amount
subhabrata1234

Mar 20, 2020

ICSE School teachers are being forced to attend school amidst Prime Minister Ofiice advice over Covid-19 scare

Please note a number of schools in India, especially in KOLKATA are forcing teachers to attend full school even as Prime Minister has adviced staying indoors and staying away from all non essential travels .

That teachers are being forced to attend schools is against Central and State Goverment advice. Please issue strict circular to all schools according to your good judgement and in accordance with Central Govt directives.

With war regards
TroubledParent

Oct 17, 2019

2 maths textbooks

My child is a student of standard 7 in Bombay Scottish School Mahim. They follow 2 maths textbooks namely Concise Mathematics and Foundation mathematics(though they claim it is only for reference) and for topics not covered in either of them, they give printouts.
If someone could clarify if this is the norm in all schools following ICSE board.
Nkojha88

Sep 23, 2019

Nopany High,Kolkata

The rule of ICSE board for passing class 10 exam is to must achieve 33 marks total with theory and project but my school is creating their own rule that to bring 28 marks in theory or else your project marks will be not add and you will not allow to give the pre -board exam .I am in class 10 and want you to take a strick action against this issue.
For any [email protected]
School name-Nopany High School ICSE(Kolkata)
Schools contact number is-25301971
Pandey jk

Sep 23, 2019

False commitment, harassing teacher on very very low salary and torturing teacher physically and mentally

All the school of this area harassing teacher and torturing teacher physically and mentally. They provide very very poor salary but neither administration nor govt take action against them. We are also a man not slave but they treat like slave. Request board to take action against them
Tara Mittal

Sep 4, 2019

School bag weight

Complain against school bag weight in St.Joseph School,Matigara.
The weight of the school bags are 10 to 11kgs each day for the kids studying in class 6. This is happening since long but as we try to follow school rules we tried to manage with it but now its important to take some steps regarding this problem. Please help the students to be away from this big burden of heaviest school bags in such affiliated schools.
Prince107

Aug 2, 2019

BM school Bangalore-No good drinking water to kids

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is with regards to drinking water facilities in BM English school Bangalore where kids or faculties don't have good water to drink. The school authorities collect tap water in pot and dump into one very old ordinary filter (1990's) where the filter is not cleaned or changed the filter from many years. When a person drinks this we can taste that the water is not purified at all. Your council or government or parents feel the kids are carrying baggage to school and everyone wants to reduce the home work or number of books. But If the school is able to provide at least minimum purified water then you can at least make an attempt to reduce the baggage from kids. Parents are scared to say this thinking the kids will be targeted and this is not different in faculties case( I spoke with few faculties and they said we will be throne out if questioned the management). I am unsure if this will reach someone but I wanted to make an attempt to address this issue and much more to come on this institution.

Prince
Prince107

Aug 2, 2019

No good drinking water to kids in BM English School

Prince
Rambhaskar

May 8, 2019

English

Last year the checking of english vas very strict even the toppers getting 85,86 but this it is lenient even medium students scoring hundred in english literature , this is not fair with the students who have appeared in 2018.
Rajkumar Gurusamy

Apr 29, 2019

Pass Fail Policy

My name is Rajkumar G and this is regarding my younger son Master Roshan Srivatshavaa(Student Id: G066). He completed his 3rd class this year in St Patricks ICSE Adayar, Tamilnadu. He scored good marks in all subjects except Maths(30 Marks) and Tamil(33 Marks). But principal refused to promote him. Whats the ICSE pass fail policy till 5th standard. Still he is child and this stage failing him will morally affect.

ICSE rules are vague and confusing. In CBSE till 8th standard no detention policy is there.

But in ICSE 3rd standard itself they are failing my son. Out of 350 he scored 315 marks. But he refused for promotion.

I think School misusing ICSE rules. Plan to go for legal. Before that wants to lodge complain here. Help me.
Syed kumar

Apr 28, 2019

attendance

i was given a detail about the reduction in grade for absents if i will absent than 1% will deducted i only want to know is it true this grades at the end before board examination will be sent to council and on the basis of of it i will get my addmission is it true
Amit piparsania

Apr 1, 2019

Books

1 year old books dubara kaam me kyo nahi aati
Ye old books kisi bacche ke kaam me aa jaye to gareeb baccho ka bhala ho jaye
Aap logo ki soch kya hai mujhe nahi pata
Please replay
bijuvkm

Mar 22, 2019

about school teachings

my daughter studying in an icse school, her english text have 23 chapters , but till now the teacher partialy complete only 5 chapters,
school authoprised not resspoinding, where i can compaint about this?

is RTI IS APPLICABLE FOR YOU