ICSE Board

karunendra pratap singh

Dec 16, 2012

regarding counting agregate in ISC 12th board exam

Respected Sir/Madam,
Hoping to get a expected job in up government school looks grim bcause of agregate marks in ISC Board exam of 1995 batch. Sir/Madam could u steer my boat of optimism by replying that in how many subject the percentage of a candidate can be counted during 1995.
reena john

Nov 19, 2012

dismissal teacher without reason

i am reena john. i was working in st. joseph's convent school in mukeria from march 2010 this school is affilated by icse baord. But on 26 may 2012 principal (sr. mersy) had dismiss me from school without any reason. i had made complaint in bishop house in jallandhar but they did not do any inquiry now i am sending this complaint to you i hope you will do something for me.
my mob. no. +91 7696122909
Sourav_234 Send email

Sep 14, 2012

to issue duplicate marksheet

i am Sourav Dhar want to get duplicate marksheet of ICSE i pass out on 2007 and i ahve xerox copy of and scan copy too
Amandeep Singh Gour

Jul 29, 2012

Injustice with the STUDENTS of CHRISTIAN ENGLISH COLLEGE

I am s student of class IXth of Christian English College,Chhatarpur(M.P.).My complaint is about the School Principal and some staff teachers, who are not allowing us to choose ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION and are forcing us to choose COMPUTER SCIENCE from the 3rd group of our syllabus (subjects group for 9th and 10th class),while it is given an option to the students to choose any of the subject of their own choice from the 3rd group of the Syllabus.Kindly take a necessary action for this.
Amandeep Singh Gour

Jul 29, 2012

Injustice with the STUDENTS

simran.logic

Jul 25, 2012

injustice by st josephs boys school

Im a student of std 10th of st josephs boys school jalandhar. My complaint against my school principal is that icse board is giving an option to all the students whether to choose computer science/physical education but on the other hand our principal made it compulsary to take computer science there is no option for computer/physical education.
Pradeep Kumnar Sen Send email

Jul 18, 2012

to issue duplicate marksheet

I am Pradeep Sen and I have passed my 12’Th class in 2009 and i have lost my mark sheet i.e. statement of marks and even I have the Xerox of same.
So please me the procedure to get the duplicate mark sheet as early as possible

Kolay Abhijit Send email

Mar 22, 2012

to issue duplicate marksheet

I ABHIJIT KOLAY have passed my Indian School Certificate Examination of Nov/Dec 1967 as student of La Martiniere Calcutta with Index no. A148/19 . I have lost my marksheet of the said examination.I shall be highly obliged if you help me to procure the duplicate of the same.

ABHIJIT KOLAY
137/8, Beliaghata Road
Kolkata - 700015
Anil Karanjawane Send email

Jan 16, 2012

to issue duplicate marksheet

Dear Sir/ mam I am Harshal Jadhav from Nasik, i have misplaced my 10th marksheet and Board Certificate i have passed my 10th in the year 2010 sir could you plz Help me & guide me to get duplicate issue of the marksheet & Pass Certificate.

Nov 27, 2010

to issue duplicate marksheet

I am Prabhdeep Singh and i have passed my 10 class in 2007 and i have lost my mark sheet i.e statement of marks and even i have the xerox of same.
So please me the procedure to get the duplicate marksheet as early as possible