ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

Sabita Mishra

Jul 28, 2017

Maths ,English,Science

With due respect l,mother of Neha Mishra, humbly wants to request your kind office to recheck her Mathematics,Science and English papers .She has appeared for her Icse boards examination in 2017.After the results were out,find her marks less than expected in mathematics , science , english and computer we applied for the recheck of the said subjects through the school.We received a letter from the council that no changes were induced in the Computer Application marks but no further notifications were provided regarding the rest of the subjects.On enquiring the school ,we got to know that the council itself had not send any information regarding the rest three subjects.

Henceforth ,we are here to request you to recheck Neha's Mathematics , Science and English papers and ventilate my grievances.I will be highly obliged if you look into my matter.

unique I'd is 6435730.
E-mail address:[email protected]
Phone:- 9433114881/7980104574.

yours faithfully
Sabita Mishra.
Kirti Chawda

Jul 21, 2017

Schools indulged in profiteering &commercial activities &harrassing girl child as well as spoiled her whole year of 9th class

Sir ,the school RAJKUMAR COLLEGE , RAIPUR(CG) has been voilating the rules and affilations noms and has indulged in profitiering and commercialization of education thereby exploiting parents. The school is in crores of profit since 2008-09 or even before till now but has started hiki g fees to 10000-20000 every year whereas this hike was earlier 1500-2000 before the admission of my child in year 2008-09 ....this year it has hiked rupees 90000 in just one session that is from ############inspite of being in crores of profit and even crores of rupees in reserve fund . They have even charged rupees 4000 for 10th and 12th board examination .
They have barred my daughters education b'cause of my oppose to their above illegal activities performed . They didnt let her sit in the class and humilated her by taking her notebooks and books from her bag and sent her home back On 6/4/16 and even didnt allowed her to attend her whole 9th session and examinations. As well as they did not registered her at icse 10 boards even after sumitting the form with cheque of registration fee.
I had made written complaint on 19/4/16 at the ICSE BOARD adress of DELHI . Even then they spoiled my daughters whole year of2016-17.who is going to compensate my daughter's loss even when school was wrong and no action taken from your side?? .what is the fault of child??
Please reply immediately.

Jul 15, 2017

Mass copy in the school during ICSE X Board Examination

St. Mary's Residential School,
is involved in mass copy scandal in X Board Examinations. The teachers help the students by saying them the answer and also they threaten the intelligent students to show and share their answers with those students who ate poor in academics.They say that if they won't share their answers then you will be given punishment of beating.The principal of the school and management is involved in this case
EVERYTHING

May 30, 2017

Time for preparation of ICSE board exams

Our school tribeni tissues vidyapith of chandrahati, west Bengal is not focussing on the well preparation of the ICSE boards of its students as good schools affiliated to ICSE always start their preparation for the board exams 3 months before ending class 9th.Our school is not following that system which is very careless and negligible enthusiasm is shown by the school regardingvrhe board exams.
prasunj

May 10, 2017

Presidency School Nandini Layout

I hereby would like to bring to your notice that Presidency School Nandini Layout is demanding CASH ONLY for annual and quarterly fees and has raised the fees exorbitantly compared to previous years. Is there any regulatory body to check such malpractices especially when entire country is moving towards transparency and cashless transactions? During demonetisation, they accepted Cheques;now they are enforcing -CASH ONLY admission.

Kindly, Some governing body should monitor such practices.

School Address:
Presidency School(Headed by Mr.Nissar Ahmed)
Nandini Layout,
Mahalakshmipuram Post,Bangalore.
Indira Sen

Apr 12, 2017

Departure time and place problem

Respected Council,
I am writing this letter to let you know a grievance of mine as a guardian of a student studying in Holy Cross School, Baruipur, Kolkata - 700145. This school is run by the Sisters.
This school is affiliated to your board. I would like to let you know that the Principal of this school enforces all the students to leave them as her chosen gate but for this reason we use to face daily problems with our children. Such as the bypass gate is near about one mile from main road so we don’t get the auto rickshaw in this summer at 2:00 p.m., if she leaves the students from Gate no. 1, then it will be solved. For the reason of leaving from bypass gate we use to face a large crowd in Gate no. 1 and 2.
Besides this she has issued the rules from this year that G.K. is compulsory for 100 marks in Class –VI, but Biology, Physics and Chemistry these all three subjects are for only one paper for 100 marks. If the students don’t study thoroughly the subjects of Science group then how they can catch the study in higher classes. We requested our Principal but she did not listen any problems of any guardian.
From this session she has also issued another rule, that the school hours is extended for 30 minutes for only prayers after every period and before departure time.
The starting time of school is 7:45 a.m. and the departure time is now 2:00p.m. In this hot season our children have become ill.
We’ll be highly obliged if you kindly do the needful as soon as possible

The details of the school are:-

Indira Sen

Apr 12, 2017

Too many problems

Respected Council,
We’ll be highly obliged if you kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

The details of the school are:-
Website – www.hcbcampuscare.in
Elasharma

Mar 30, 2017

Misplaced marksheet

I ela sharma hv passed 10 from Sophia high school mountabu bt by mistake I hv lost my marksheet so plz issue duplicate marksheet .
Swapnil Panda

Mar 29, 2017

questions

Our school follows the books as prescribed by ICSE
But in the geography and history and civics exams certain questions came out of the book.For instance: Type of silk in Madhya Pradesh,the answer is tasar but in our book there isnot wveven any mention of MP.A child even if thorough with the book couldn't excel.Same went with one of th questions in history and civics.But some other books had clear cut and sufficient points under those categories
Requesting for necessary steps.
Geography book publisher:Morning Star
History and civics book publisher:APC
biki007

Mar 29, 2017

books

our school tribeni tissues vidyapith of west bengal chandrahati in hooghly district is forcing to use "xseed" books rather than icse books from class1 to class 8. we have seen those books which is not a pattern of icse please look after the matter as soon as possible, 4 books of xseed cost rs 4873, when we are going to protest principal is saying he will give tc to those students who are protesting.
pumpu

Mar 27, 2017

physics

physics was very hard...are u testing ur capability to put hard questions or what??????we are only 15 yrs old dont make us answer the question only people of 20 can answer..
pumpu

Mar 27, 2017

physics

respected sir,
physics exam was really hard for all the students in kerala plz make the corrections liberal..many questions were out of syllabus
_latha_

Mar 23, 2017

INNUMERABLE MISTAKES IN KANNADA PAPER1

Respected Sir/Madam,

The 2017 ICSE Board Examination Second language Kannada paper-01 (Subject code: 60) has A LOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES and there are certain alpha-characters MISSING IN THE ENTIRE PAPER. I request you to look into this matter and take some action as it has caused a lot of problems to the students.

Regards.
_latha_

Mar 23, 2017

INNUMERABLE MISTAKES IN KANNADA PAPER1

Respected Sir/Madam,

The Second Language Kannada Paper-01 of 2017 (Subject code: 60) had a lot of SPELLING MISTAKES and there were certain alpha-characters MISSING in the ENTIRE PAPER. I request you to cross check the paper and take some action as it caused a lot of problems for the students to write the paper.

Regards.
client156

Mar 14, 2017

Brand Marketing

Can ICSE affiliated school prescribe the particular brand of school shoes like rebook, nyke etc.
Is there any circular preventing school to prescribe particular Brand?
Vikas sidana

Mar 3, 2017

Change books every year

Dear sir/mam,every year school has changed all books. Only for commision purpose. At least 2 year books should not change. Plz chk and take strick action of our city school. Assumption convent school. Abohar punjab.
miltonrai1

Feb 25, 2017

private published books

I am complaining against LFS raptinagar Gorakhpur .School is forcing parent as we as students to purchased private published books instead of ncert books because schools has set his commission. They are also charging illegal fees every year. Plz help us

Abhi30232

Feb 22, 2017

duplicatemarksheet

I had posted an application form for duplicate marksheetof class X andCertifying Statement of Examination Results on 07-Feb-2017. I have not yet received,. Also, I want to know how much time will it take to receive my duplicate documents.
Please let me know by mail as soon as possible.

Refrence ID-DR15850
Abhi30232

Feb 22, 2017

duplicatemarksheet

Dear Sir/mam

I had posted an application form for duplicate marksheet of class X and Certifying Statement of Examination Results on 07-Feb-2017. I have not yet received,. Also, I want to know how much time will it take to receive my duplicate documents.
Please let me know by mail as soon as possible

Reference ID- DR15850
Rashmy

Feb 10, 2017

Heavy schoolbag causing a health hazard

Respected council,

I am writing this letter to let you know a grievance of mine as a mother of two daughters studying in Notredame Academy, Bangalore. This school is run by the Sisters of Notre Dame.

This school is affiliated to your board. I would like to let you know that this school enforces all the students from class 5 and above to carry all their books back home. This burden results in the students carrying a huge load to and from the school. Often the weight is around 7kg and more. My kids have a lot of back pain because of their heavy school bags. Many parents and some teachers have complained to the school authorities to no avail. My daughter's classroom is on the third floor.

I did read in an article that the central Right of children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 — better known as Right to Education (RTE) Act — clearly states that a schoolbag should not weigh more than 10% of a student's body weight.

I earnestly request you to enforce that students don't carry such heavy schoolbags.

Details of the school:

progress towards it.The reason is that our school follows class 9 book
in class 9,whereas many other schools in kolkata are folowing class 10
books in class 9.They are getting an advantage as the have to just
revise there syllabus when they are promoted to class 10.I think the
schools are not following rules but are more concerned about the
schools result in board exams.
Sir,I would like you to take action
againts this wrong doing.I want to have good results in boards but how
will this possible if i compete with students who have already
completed the syllabus and just have to revise
I thank you for spending your precious
time in reading my letter
Admin

Jan 4, 2017

solution.

Make your complain at [email protected] or call us 9451667032
parentss11

Dec 15, 2016

Sudden holidays declared

My kid is Sr. Kg and the holidays for the christmas were declared after 23rd of December which is also not necessary when the christmas actually starts on 25th. But accepting the holidays declared in the Calendar at the start of the year we the working parents are set accordingly and schedule our timings for office. But here the principal of the school suddenly declares unwanted school holidays from 21st itself and christmas celebrations on 19th itself. I wonder how will the kids really understand the importance of the respective festivals. The Independence day is also celebrated well in advance or we celebrate the Independence of our rival country. Similar with the republic day and other festivals.
Whatever was there in the calendar we work accordingly and schedule our meetings on that basis with our bosses. But these sudden holidays causes a nuisance to all who are working. Please help with this sudden change of policies
Parents11

Dec 15, 2016

Too many holiday in ICSE School Dombivali

Unnecessary holidays apart from the school calendar holidays that are usually declared are given by the school here. We parents are unable to take any objection over it else the children are tortured in an illegal way. Please help the students of the Lodha world school , Palava.
sushant singh rai

Sep 29, 2016

Not received UID (Unique Id) at School

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I want my Unique Identity Number (UID) so that i will access my internet copy of mark sheet for future reference.. I have given my class 10th examination in 2002 and class 12th examination in 2004 in Mary Lucas School n College, Allahabad.
Please take some action as soon as possible to send my UID ... I will always remain grateful for u for solving my query..

Name:- Saurabh Rastogi
School:- Mary Lucas School & College, Kutchery Road, Allahabad
Index No. of Class 10th :- T/1685/202 (Year 2002)
Index No. of Class 12th :- B/8480/217 (Year 2004)
Mobile No.- 8896171937