ICSE Board

Adit Ku Pattanayak

Sep 29, 2016

Corruption in 10th Board Exam

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to draw your attention to the following problems in my ward's school.
The board examd are not conducted in a proper way. There is supply of copies and absence of inviligator in this respective school.We want you to send invigators to this school or to change the exam centre to other school.

From: a guardian
Kiran jaiswal

Sep 2, 2016

Charging Rs.2040 registration fees for class X

School name- Little star high school
Address-154 G.T.Road,Bally,Howrah- 711201,West Bengal
Mail Id- [email protected]

Dear sir/madam,

The school authority is charging registration fees for class X is Rs.2040 but from year 2012 CISCE board has reduce Registration fees to Rs.1000.
I hope u will look into the matter and will resolve it at earliest point of time.

Kiran jaiswal
Class X
Roll no- 1563
Shreshth gupta

Jul 7, 2016

Rechecking results

When would the results of isc scrutiny results will be declared. Please inform when will the results be declared .
Prity khanduja

Jul 4, 2016

No reply

I have twice mailed in ICSE ([email protected]) to know about my daughter's rechecking of papers.I just want to know that the school has submitted my request to the board or not,as I am not satisfied .I have not got any response from school.I am waiting for the answer .Please reply it's for my daughter's satisfaction.
Candidates Id 6248311
Please Reply
I hv mailed you all the details
Harishchandra Tripathi

Jul 2, 2016

Less mark of my daughter in 10th class result 2016..

Respected sir/ madam
Less mark in 10th exam 2016 in subject of math,science of my cousins
Pls receeck answer copy as soon as early...
UID number-6193378..
Harishchandra Tripathi

Jul 2, 2016

Complaint is not safe form public when online...

I want to do a complain regarding recheck result of 10 class which will not coming soon..
But complaint will publiced on this platform..it so bad...
Sanpri

Jun 14, 2016

Beating students

Christ the king public school teachers are as good as the government school teachers. They beat the kids with a cane on their knuckles right from first std. A good school will never follow such harsh methods to punish students. Class strength is 44 and more. Kindly look into this and safe our kids.
rhlsrvstv354

Jun 5, 2016

Recheck

I had appeared in icse 2000 and had got 78 marks in science and had applied for recheck and it became 83 after recheck.
PSBS

Jun 4, 2016

Studying next year syllabus this year

Dear sir /Madam,

This is to bring your notice that all so called International schools in and around whitefield, Bangalore force children to study next year syllabus in current year itself. For example, Students are forced to study 9th standard subjects in eighth standard, and eighth standard subject in seventh standard and so on. Is it fair and what is the mechanism ICSE board has to check this unethical practice which forces student to miss their fundamentals. Is the board focuses only on results not on the quality of students coming out?

Please respond.

Boopathy
Dinesh kumar kushwaha1

May 23, 2016

LESS MARKS IN SCIENCE

Respected Sir, I had expected very good marks in Science but was shocked to see in my result very less marks 54 in Science. I am sure that it will go much high hence I request you to please check it because it is pulling down my total percentage and I am also having issues regarding admission to my desirous stream. Hence I request you to please reevaluate it and also tell me how to go for the process and if possible send me photocopies of my scripts.

Name- Anirudda kushwah

UID- 6107302

Contact Number- 9412047204
sudhirswamy

May 18, 2016

Maths

My daughter Samyukta Swamy got significantly atleast 15 marks than expected in her Maths paper. Please re-evaluate her marks in Maths. We are confident that she will be proven right.

May 19, 2016
Unique i.d. : 6126441
sudhirswamy

May 18, 2016

Maths

My daughter Samyukta Swamy gave class 10 board examination in 2016. Her marks in Maths were disappointing and far below her expectation. I believe that a re-valuation of the paper will prove that she was right.

Please re-valuate her marks in Maths.

May 19, 2016

Unique ID: 6126441
Pramod kr. Mishra

May 16, 2016

English

Respected sir/madam
This is to inform you that my daughter secured less marks in English which is below our expectations so kindly recheck her copy

Pramod kr.Mishra
Didriksha Biswas

May 10, 2016

SCIENCE AND MATHS

SCIENCE & MATHS

My daughter Didriksha Biswas gave class 10 board examination in 2016. She got less than her expectation in all of her subject that are Science and Maths.
Please re-evaluate her marks in Science and Maths.

May 10, 2016
My unique i.d. : 6275243
Phone no.: 9830185841
Kayy Thapar

May 9, 2016

Topper in English get less marks than expected.

This is my humble request to kindly re-evaluate my child Shagun Sachars marks in English and Hindi.

She has always remained among the top performers at her school, secured highest marks in English Language,Literature and HCG more than often in her class, she has scored excellent grades in English Olympiad and has stood first in English Elocution a number of times, She has worked very hard constantly the entire year and improved her grades in Maths.

However her marks in English & Hindi have shocked her, they are much below her expectations, i request you to please recheck her grades in English, Hindi and Technical drawing.as it means a lot to her. We shall remain indebted.

Name: Shagun Sachar
UID : 6187251
Sub: English, Hindi & TD
Phone : 8451944511

Best Regards
Kavita Sachar
tanishq gupta

May 9, 2016

SCIENCE,ENGLISH(ENGLISH LANGUAGE & ENGLISH LITERATURE)

Respected sir/madam
I would like to inform you that the marks secured by me in science subject and English subject is much much less than my expectation for which i would like to request you for a recheck my science and english paper. As this results means a lot to me and my family please recheck my answer script for which i shall be ever greatful to you.
NAME : TANISHQ GUPTA
SCHOOL: ST. DENIS SCHOOL, KOLKATA
UID:6128158
INDEX NO:1161547/011
PHONE: 9883670921,8443806566
Saikat31

Science and maths

Sir i am saikat biswas from bishop morrow school, krishnagar, nadia, i want my scince and marhs papet to be rechecked, my unique id is 6223676
Saumya Agarwal

Science

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I was absolutely shocked on seeing my marks in Science. Hence, it is my request to the board to kindly recheck my marks in Science for which i will be ever grateful.

Looking forward for your response on this matter.

Thank You.

Unique ID-6174211
E-mail ID- [email protected]
piyush malla

hcg , eng , science and hindi

Dear sir/mam

Plz i want my papers to be reached cause
i am not getting what i expected and i am
Sure i will get more. sir/mam plz do something
Send me a photo of my papers if not any change.

Ui id 6272967
Name piyush
Email id [email protected]
Mobile no

SCIENCE, HCG(HISTORY, CIVICS, GEOGRAPHY) AND ECONOMICS APPLICATIONS

Please re-evaluate my marks in Science, HCG(History, Civics, Geography) and in Economics applications as I got lesser marks in those subjects than what I had expected.
My unique i.d. : 6105902
Phone no.: 9432201519/9038243544

Roshni Majumdar.
Malini Chakravarty

ALL SUBJECTS

RESPECTED SIRMAM,
SUB:RE EVALUATION OF ICSE ANSWER SCRIPT

My Son Sagnik Chakravarty gave class 10 board examination this year.He got less than his expectation in all of his subject that are HCG,SCIENCE,MATHS,BENGALI,COMPUTER,ENGLISH.It is my humble request to re evaluate his answer scripts.If possible kindly sent me a photocopy of all the answer sheets.

Unique ID:6181000
Index no:1161732/117

EMAIL ID:[email protected]
contact no:9830335647
Snehil Kumar

Science

Sir i want you to re evaluate my science marks as i have got less than expected marks
Uid 6248696
ashishsri

commerce n economics

i am fail in the exam because i didnt get marks in commerce >accounts n economics but i know i have done my xam well please help me
akk_sskm

May 7, 2016

English

Respected Sir

PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMNTS FOR REVIEW OF ENGLISH AND COMPUTER ANSWER SHEET OF ICSE 2016.

UID 6167943

SRAVASTI
parimal123

May 7, 2016

SCIENCE And SOCIAL(History,Civics And Geography) Re-evaluation

It is my humble request to you to have my Science and Social Papers re-evaluated as I have got less marks than expected.
I would be highly obliged if you do so.

Unique I.d(UID):- 6185630