ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

B M Debbarma

Science Mathematics and Computer

Dear Madam/Sir,
I would like to have the marks of science, Mathematics to be re evaluated and recheck. The marks of these subject is very low than I expected and surptising.

Hence, I would be obliged if the subjects are recheck.
My UID 6116072
Please notify me in this e mail address

With Respect
Tejesh Sheth

English

Dear Sir /Madam
Re-evaluation of my english paper mark's, is much needed as my son got less mark than expected uid is 6200075
Mobile no 98310 61658
Email [email protected]
guneet arora

all subjects except hindi

respected sir my daughter is getting very less marks than her expectations so i kindly request you to get all her copies rechecked because we are shocked to see her result and if possible we want to get the photocopies of the answer sheets .Hope to get reply soon
unique id : 6205049
contact no :9210704155
Sushmita Biswas

May 7, 2016

Less marks in english and science

Sir/Madam,
I got extremely less marks in science paper and english as it is not up to my score.I was shocked after viewing this marks.
Please ,I kindly want you to reevaluate my both the papers.
My UID no..is 6127769.
Email [email protected]
Phone no.09830621565
Amitesh Biswas
suryadasanbaiju

Less Mark in all Subjects

My son got only 80 percent marks in the ICSC exam, whereas he was scoring more than 95 % in the school exams and the last model exams also.

He was confident that he would get a better score in the ICSC exam 2016 also. But when we saw the result we were shocked !!
How this happened for all subjects ?

Is there any way to get the photo copies of the answer sheets ?

Please help us in this regard.

UID- 6192317
phone- +971504990439
Email: [email protected]

Regards, Baiju.S
suryadasanbaiju

Less Mark in all Sugjects

How this happened for all subjects ?

Is there any way to get the photo copies of the answer sheets ?

Please help us in this regard.

UID- 6192317
phone- +971504990439
Email: [email protected]

Regards, Baiju.S
akk_sskm

Science and Mathematics

Respected Sir
Please advice for the procedure for re-evaluation of Science & Mathematics paper of ICSE 2016.

UID No.6167943

SRAVASTI
Divya Jakhodia Agarwal

English

I want my daughters english paper to be reevaluated as the marks which she has got are very less . In all other subjecs she has scored above 90 and she has always been very confident of english ..

I and my husband feel that we should get her english paper re evaluated .

Please suggest what can be done .

Her unique id is 6239465

Waiting for a promt reply from your side.
Tanmayb

May 7, 2016

Less marks in English, science and mathematics

Dear sir / madam,

My son has got very less marks which is far below his expectations.

Kindly arrange for photo copies of answer sheets.

Uid : 6096552

Contact : 9880165222

Email : [email protected]

SK Mohammad Adil

Less marks in Science and English

Respected Sir, I had expected very good marks in Science and English but was shocked to see in my result very less marks which are 76 in English and 74 in Science. I am sure that it will go much high hence I request you to please check it because it is pulling down my total percentage and I am also having issues regarding admission to my desirous stream. Hence I request you to please reevaluate it and also tell me how to go for the process and if possible send me photocopies of my scripts in the mentioned subjects.

Name- SHEIKH MOHAMMAD ADIL
My contact phone- +918670378388
My contact email- [email protected]
Aman tamboli

Social studies & English

I have scored good marks in my all subjects except Social studies and English.The marks in these 2 subjects are very less than my expectations.I want to give my these 2 papers for re-evaluation.Please mail me the procedure for it.EMAIL [email protected]

Aman tamboli.
s.f singh

science(3),computer, Hindi

respected sir/madam, I tarun prakash kindly requesting you to recheck my papers because the marks obtained by me I think it may increase,i have expected much better number than i got. If possible please send the message on my phone number when paper will rechecked.
UID-6305356
index no.1162765/167
phone no. 9450623934
SUBHADEEP NANDI

May 6, 2016

rechecking marks of science marks

I had always got a nice percentage in science group but this time the board result in science group subject have shocked me up thus its my heartly request to reevaluate or recheck the marks of these papers.

Thanking You
SUBHADEEP NANDI

UNIQUE ID : 6170590
INDEX NUMBER : 1161633/113
CONTACT NO : 033-26810014 & 7278272178
s.f singh

SCINCE(3),HINDI,COMPUTER

respected sir/madam, I kindly requesting you to recheck my papers mentioned above i am not expected this much less marks in this subjects.
Rashi bajpai

Complaint about marks

I had always got a nice percentage in science and mathematics but this time the board result of both these subjects shocked me up thus its my heartly request to please reevaluate these papers.
Sir my unique I'd is 6177331 and index number is 1162642/080. And I am a Student of Methodist high school. sir, please help me
Your faithfully,
Rashi Bajpai.
Nitish virkar

English and Science papers

Dear Sir/madam,
I kindly request you to reevaluate my English and science papers as I got very marks than my expectations and so you can contact me at

Email I'd. [email protected]
Uid.6268115
Phone no.9028255518.
Pitubabu

ICSE marks review.

Respected sir/ma'am,
I would like to review all my ICSE papers pertaining to the ICSE results of 2016 as the results are much below my expectations.
The following are the papers I would like to get reviewed.( all of the papers actually);
Science{physics, chemistry, biology},
Maths
Computer
Bengali
English{literature and language).
My details are provided below:
NAME:Prithhviraaj Chattopadhyay

abhinandab

Rechecking marks in ICSE 2016 Science Group

Request for a Review of ICSE 2016 Science answer sheet

Respected Sir/Madam,

You are requested to kindly re-evaluate my SCIENCE Group answer papers as I have got less marks than my expected marks. Biology, Chemistry and Physics papers were well answered.
Kindly arrange for for a review of my above mentioned papers. I would be grateful of your immediate attention.

UID - 6218491
Abhinanda Banerjee
EMAIL - [email protected]
PHONE - 9831360042
vishal9926215227

May 6, 2016

rechecking marks in math subject

Respected sir
I am vishal shivhare of 10 class . Yesterday when i saw my marks in science i was shocked. I got unexpectable marks in science. I want to request to icse board to recheck my marks in science . My uid is 6242082.
I hope i will get respond from you soon
Arkaprava Ghosh

May 6, 2016

request for re-evaluation of ENGLISH and SCIENCE papers...

This is to certify that I Arkaprava Ghosh of class x from Goethals Memorial school Kurseong has been shocked to see my ENGLISH and SCIENCE marks in the ICSE board examinations. This is to let you know that my marks.are way.below my expectations where in ENGLISH I expect a 90 above and 95.above in SCIENCE. I would be obliged if you take the burden to re-evaluate my marks .

Unique id-6069322
Index number: 1161749/015
E-mail:[email protected]
rivikakhare

re evaluation of marks

Sub. Rechecking of marks for HINDI,ENGLISH,ECONOMICS and COMMERCE.

I scored much less marks in HINDI,ENGLISH,ECONOMICS,COMMERCE than what i had expected in class 12th. I request you to look into my papers and revaluate my marks . If possible please send me photo copy of the answer sheets.

Unique Id no. 6394618
NAME-RITVIKA KHARE
MOBILE-9415084964

ICSE 10TH BOARD - 2016

Sub. Rechecking of marks for ENGLISH, SCIENCE, HISTORY CIVICS AND GEOGRAPHY

My son has scored much less in English, Science, History Civics and Geography than what he had expected. I request you to look into his papers and revaluate his marks . If possible pls send me photo copy of the answer sheets.

Unique Id no. 6257237
Index No. 1161313/095

Email :[email protected]
Tejaschabbra

Science,English

Hello sir I would like to get my science and English papers checked again as I got unexpected marks. I expected around 90 in both but got In the 70s.Sir It would mean a lot if my papers were to be checked again as this result is not acceptable at all.
Name- Tejas Chhabra
UID-6217964
Sohailtoor

Science, English

Dear sir/ma'am

I would like to inform you that in the subjects english(74) and science(74), I have got very less marks ,lesser than I expected. I would be obliged if my answersheet would be rechecked.

Name: Sohail singh toor
UID: 6224441
Grade:X( ICSE)
chandrani_09

Science

I request you to review my Science papers (of ICSE Class X) as the marks I have got is way below my expectations.

My UID is 6182485 and my email address is [email protected]

please notify me of any updates.