ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

DAS SAGNIK

PHYSIC,BIOLOGY, ENGLISH

I hd expected much higher number in Physic , Biology and English but I have got unexpected low marks in English 80 , 74 in Science.

Hence I request you to check it and also tell me how can I apply for re validation .

Name - SAGNIK DAS
UID NO - 6395285
Dipangshu Mandal

English

Dear Sir/Madam I request you to review my english papers as the marks I have got is way below my expectations.My UID is 6115107 and my email adress is [email protected] please notify me of any updates.
ayush bharadwaj

computer applications,matematics,science,sst

sir i request you to re-evaluate my matematics ,sst,computer applications,science marks.These subjects marks have brought my percentage very down which was not expected by me.My UID-6239512 and my email i [email protected] please tell me the date on which date it will be declared
Abhipsa Tripathy

Re-evaluation of H.C.G and science

Re evaluations of H.C.G & SCIENCE
Respected sir/mam,

I kindly request for my H.C.G & SCIENCE papers to be re-evaluated because the marks obtained by me I think it may increase .So,I strongly request for the re-evaluation of these particular subjects.

Unique id - 6273469
Didriksha Biswas

Science and Math
I had expected much higher marks in Science and Maths but I have got unexpectedly low marks 69% in English and 69% in Science hence I request you to check it and also tell me how can I apply for re-evaluation. My UID - 6275243 and my name DIDRIKSHA BISWAS and my phone 9830185616. Thank you !
Khushi b jain

English and economy

Re evaluations of English & Economic
Respected sir
I want my English & Economic paper be reevaluated because the marks obtained by me are below my expectations

My uid. 6145221
My email [email protected]
Didriksha Biswas

Science and Maths
Respected Sir, I had expected much higher marks in Science and Maths but I have got unexpectedly low marks 69% in Science and 69% in Maths hence I request you to check it and also tell me how can I apply for re-evaluation. My UID - 6275243 and my name DIDRIKSHA BISWAS and my phone 9830185616. Thank you !
SK Mohammad Adil

Science and English

Respected Sir, I had expected much higher marks in Science and English but I have got unexpectedly low marks 76 in English and 74 in Science hence I request you to check it and also tell me how can I apply for reevaluation. My UID - 6244777 and my name SHEIKH MOHAMMAD ADIL and my phone 8670378388. Thank you !
Deepanshi Srivastava

English

I had expected much better marks in English than what that are mentioned in my ICSE result. Kindly tell me the way to scrutinize my answer script
shilpasrivastava

May 6, 2016

poor administration of burdwan holy child school

To The Council of cisce newdelhi
sir, in Holy Child School the whole administration of the school is very poor . There principal and vice principal is very curious in this school i have taken admission of my daughter my daughter is a ex student of Holy rock school that why all the teacher is cutting her marks in main subject and in computer also and declare her as a failure she is not not failed in any subject out of hundred she is passed in all subject in out of 80 also but the principal and vice principal make her failed in computer just only for one marks . when i have told the principal that if my daughter got fail marks then show me the paper then they have taken five days for showing her papers when i have seen my daughter answer script i have seen she has written all correct but the teacher has cutted her whole marks and make her failed then i have told to the principal why you have cutted this mars then he has told that it depends of teachers mood when teacher was cheacking her copy her mood was very bad so i will not give your daughter marks and he has told that in selection test my teacher will take the test and i make her fail into the selection test this is my promise to you. sir i am requesting to you that you please check the copy of select test. They have told my daughter that you dont think that you will read frank then you can earn marks.
yours faithfully
Rashmi Srivastava
Smriti ojha

Apr 14, 2016

Physics paper2016

There was a question in our physics paper in section A ,in which we had to compare the frequencies of two waves but it was not mentioned there that whether the waves were from different sources or from the same..........i request u to go through that question and i think u should give marks for both the answers.
Varshu28

Apr 4, 2016

Teacher keep stick in the class to make disciplen

Respected sir my child is studing in sacrat heart convent school icse malout.there are 46 students in his L.k.g class.there is only one teacher to handel them.childern are little naught teacher slaps the students and warn them if they tell the parents they will get more slaps.they have kept wooden sticks in the class .i asked the head of primary section she said that this us our way of handling tthe childern.if u have any problem then change the school. Sir pls help us. My e mail id is [email protected]
Shreyashi

Mar 28, 2016

Admit card

Respected madam /sir ,
My photograph of icsc admit card got destroyed ,,i gave d xam in the year 2014 ..and currently appearing rather appeared isc examination this year ..so please can i get anothr admit card ..as i need it for form fill up ..of other exams ..
Tanisha v

Mar 27, 2016

Mathematics icse paper 2016

Dear madam/sir
In mathematics paper 2016 in section A we were given a question on matrices. In that question we were not asked particularly whether to find the matrix or the values of 'm' please award marks for both marks since the question wasn't clear.
rohitgt146

Mar 18, 2016

Fail in Class L.K.G Sonaxi Gupta

My daughter is fail by Stepping Stone in Class L.K.G name Sonaxi Gupta due to Eco of one teacher name Madam Shardha. please hardly request to you re-check her paper again . and CCTV camer due to at time of examination this madam is bite by scal her back born and my child Sonaxi Gupta is crying and the principal come in class as per explain by Mr. Sonaxi Gupta (my daughter).
every child complain that Madam Shardha is bad teacher and wrong teacher. please check in class and check in CCTV footage.

Rohit Gupta
Suyog Deshmukh

Jan 12, 2016

Incorrect DOB in 10th marksheet

Respected Sir/Madam
I have passed my class 10th in 2014, from Seventh-day Adventist Higher Secondary School, Indore (MP) (Unique Id:5799109) but the date of birth mentioned in my Marksheet and Admission Card is wrong.. it is mentioned 17 june 1997 While in actual it is 17 june 1998.. I require a correct ICSE pass certicate and Admission card.Kindly advice me regarding this, what can be done, at the earliest.
I would be highly obliged.
Thanking You
Suyog Deshmukh
Cell#9826665987
ZPZ

Sep 21, 2015

Extra time enquiry

I was not given even a single minute extra for writing the exam and lost my 20 marks . So I would like to enquire about the extra time given to the children in case of need
Ayushi shri

Aug 27, 2015

English

I have always got very good marks in english I want that a photocopy of my english paper should be send to me....shall be highly obliged for the same...
Because this time I have not got good marks in it...my uid is 5988187
ARJUNGUPTA

Aug 6, 2015

ADMINISTRATION OF SCHOOL

I would like to inform that Meghmala Roy Education Centre, ( A Unit of Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Calcutta ) situated at 26A Rishi Bankim Road, Behala, Kolkata-700034, W.B. is conducting 1st Unit Test & Half yearly exam in consecutive months of July and August 2015. This has caused terrible pressure and mental agony among students who are at their wits end to compete in class. Moreover the teachers of this school are not up to the standard and cannot complete the syllabus of respective subjects in due time. There is also no teaching standard in higher classes of VIII, IX and X where the same teacher teaches History & Chemistry, English & Biology, Computer Science & Hindi, Maths & Bengali or Physics & Geography in Alternate classes. The Principal never pays heed to the complaints of the guardians and conducts the administration of the school arbitrarily. Her arrogant behaviour has led to expulsion of some good teachers who had objected to the manner of running the school.
Under above circumstances, I would request you to take necessary steps to facilitate the smooth running of the school and upgrade the teaching standard as early as possible for the sake of unhappy students.
Arjun Gupta
Behala.
Copy forwarded for information to :-

1. West Bengal Govt. School Education Department.
2. ICSE Board, New Delhi.
moly007

Jul 13, 2015

I have lost my ICSE 10 exam. marks sheet

My name is Moly Basu
My course is Secondary ( 10 exam. in year 1997)
Medium English
My subjects is ############ 216
AL Number 2205
Enrolment Number 220562029

Branch name Indira Education Societ
456, p.k. Guha Road,
Dum-Dum, Calcutta-70002
My mail ID - [email protected] contact me here .
chirag malik

Jun 16, 2015

Mathematics

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Chirag Malik of Brooklyn School Dehradun.
please kindly inform me the procedure to fill form of rechecking with late fees
thanking you
chirag Malik
Mobile no. 9639900648
Email id- [email protected]
akshatsrivastava

Jun 13, 2015

history and geography

Respected sir/ma'am
I need to recheck my history and geography paper.
I have got very less marks they are far below my expectations .In preboard examination in his and geography I use to get above 85 but now I get only 76,I am sure that there is there is mistake in rechecking.
I would be really greatful if you recheck it and reply me and I have definetly sure that there is mastake in checking.Sir please recheck it.

unique id no 5948821
school name s.j. education center kanpur
mobile no. 9415939943,9935027508
email id [email protected]
sneha bhadauria

Jun 12, 2015

Request for recorrection of English papers

I am Sneha Bhadauria of St. Conrad's Inter College, Agra.

I am writing this application to request for recorrection of English papers as my marks are below my expectations .

I would be very thankful if you could go through my papers once again.

Sneha Bhadauria

Centre No: 1154013
School: CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL Kandivali E mumbai
Index no 1154013/036

Email-id : [email protected]
Mobile No. : 9167017451 (for message)
Smruti Rout

Jun 7, 2015

recheck of english paper in ICSE 2015 examination

Respected Sir/Madam,

I'm student of carmel english medium school, Phulbani. I was very upset to find less marks i.e., only 83 marks, in english which is far below my & my teacher's expectation. Therefore, l kindly request my papers to be rechecked .
Name: Smruti Rout