ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

Nischith T R

Jun 3, 2015

Get a xerox copy

I need a xerox copy of my physics answer paper.
My UID is 6055206. Kindly inform me of the procedure through email.
Email: [email protected]

Nischith
Afsha ali

Jun 2, 2015

Less marks in mathematics

mathematics
I appear ICSE 2015, I am expecting above 80 in maths but I have just got 50 which is unbelievable.Please consider my maths paper.
Your's Obedient

PL RECHECK MY PHYYSICS COPY
vaishali verma

History & Geography

Respected sir/ ma'am

I'm writing this complain to request you to recheck my Hindi ,History and Geography paper which I gave in ICSE board 2015 and please tell me the procedure for rechecking for papers
So I kindly request you to look up to this matter

Mobile no- 9793343450
my Uid- 5924259.
devika h

recheck my English papers

Dear sir/madam,
I am Devika.H , appeared in ICSE 2015 examination , student of st anns public school cherthala.I am writing this complaint to request you to recheck my english paper. I
am not satisfied with my english mark of 83,for which I expected more than 90 and this adversely affected my total percentage.So please help me in this by telling the procedure and fee required.
NAME Devika.H
UID 6032333
PHONE 9447101149
HemAnti BaRi

Science and English

Dear sir/madam
My ICSE English marks has totally disappointed me as I had taken satisfactory exams of the subject. I had expected a 95 whereas I have secured only a 90. My percentage has been greatly hampered as English marks is a must count while calculating best five percentage. Therefore I request a recheck. I am having difficulties in getting my choice stream. I think a recheck would be beneficial.
UID: 6007318
SCHOOL: Saint Mary's School, Rourkela.
Contact no.: +917205401789
Bhanu Kumar Garg

May 26, 2015

english,science

Sir/maam
I am a student of 10th class.I have less mark in english and science but in my school i am good scoring in pre-board 75in english and 69in science.I am not satisfied with my marks i am only getting 52%.please re-check my answer sheet.
please help me and tell me the prodecure

Name-Bhanu kumar garg
School-Carmel convent nahan
UID no-5901924
Ayush Pratyush

May 24, 2015

Biology,Physics,Chemistry

Deer Sir/Madam Marks awarded in Science subject is totally disappointine & unexpected.Kindly reply with procedure of rechecking my all three science papers.My UID No.6012321.Mob.8765080162
Deya Chatterjee

May 22, 2015

Request for rechecking ICSE English papers

Dear sir/madam
UID: 6030161
SCHOOL: St.Xavier's Collegiate School, Burdwan.
Contact no.: +919433441697
e-mail id: [email protected]

Respected sir/madam,
I Harika KANDREGULA have got unexpected marks in maths,science,English. I was disappointed by knowing that
I always used to score much more than what I have got in this board examination. I am sure something went wrong so i kindly request you to look into the matter urgently as its hampering my admission to other colleges.Please do this needy help for me.Hoping you consider my humble request so that I could get immediate details for rechecking papers.
UID:5983069
School:Good Shepherd english medium school.
Email:[email protected]
Phone no. : 7659827322
Waiting for your awaitfull reply.
Anchit Rathi

Rechecking of English and History, Civics and Geography

Respected Sir/Madam,
I Anchit Rathi have got unexpected marks in English (83) and History, Civics and Geography (88). I was disappointed by knowing that. I always used to score much more than what I've got in this board examination.
I'm sure something got wrong. So I kindly request you to look into the matter urgently as it's hampering my admission to the other colleges.
UID no.:- 6029059
email ID:- [email protected]
Contact no.:- +919403698898
Santosh0711

need registration card

I need my daughter's registration card. School as not given me any registration card. To get admission in PUNE ICSE school this is must.

Pl. help me in getting this card very very urgently.

My UID -6050534

My mail ID is - [email protected]

ISC PHYSICS AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE

I,Zohaib Ahmed, a student of east west model school, Burdwan, is extremely disappointed with my physics and evs marks! I got 48 in Physics and 76 in evs compared to compared to chem-95 and maths-100 which is a complete contrast with respect to the physics marks. So, I humbly request you to review both these papers and do the needful.

Thank you!
UID: 5655294
COURSE: ISC
Email I'd: [email protected]
pratham agarwal

sir/mam I am not convinced with my marks of ICSE boards 2015

I have got very less marks in HCG expected above 95 due to which I am not able to choose my stream please see to it.

Name:pratham agarwal
UID:5903342
Mobile no.:9450456147
School:CITY MONTESSORI SCHOOL GOMTI NAGAR PHASE 1
EMAIL:[email protected]
aditya212

rechecking of 10th icse board papers

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a student of City Montessori School gomti nagar branch phase1. I have appeared for ICSE this year and I am not satisfied with the marks I got in my board papers (Hindi and Science). You are being requested herewith to get my papers rechecked so that I may proceed for admission in due course.

Please do the needful.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Aditya Singh
My UID no. - 5839223
Diyasha Das

Rechecking of ICSE Maths and Science papers

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a student of St.Agnes School,Kharagpur. I have appeared for ICSE this year and I am not satisfied with the marks I got in my board papers (Maths and Science). You are being requested herewith to get my papers rechecked so that I may proceed for admission in due course.
Please do the needful.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Diyasha Das

My UID no. - 5901767
Swetha Reddy

Recheck the Board Papers

Respected authorities,
I request you to recheck my English, HCG, & Science papers. I was really shocked after getting my results. I have expected more satisfactory results. So, kindly put up the details of the process to recheck my papers.
NAME : SWETHA REDDY. S
UID :5939109
CENTER NO : AP044/1153355
TIMPANY SCHOOL , VISAKHAPATNAM
Ritanshu Ojha

rechecking of SCIENCE,HCG and ENGLISH

Respected Sir/Madam,
I got very less marks in English which is 69.I expected above 85.I also expected 96 and 97 marks in SCIENCE and HCG respectively.I am sure that there is some mistake in checking.The student who score 66% also got 69 in English and who scored 88% also got 69 in English.There are several students who got the same marks i.e. 69 in English.
I would be really great full if you recheck it and reply me.
Unique ID - 5944524
Email - [email protected]
Contact - 09977484474
Shujalpur,Deepti convent Hr. Sec. school.
Madhya Pradesh
pin - 465333
ICSE
kundu15

Rechecking of Science papers

Please check my Science papers( Biology, physics & Chemistry) marks as I got very very less than what I expected. Please do the needful sir.
Next my question is about the procedure of rechecking and how much time does it take for rechecking.
.UID -5983561
Email- [email protected]
Your faithfully
Samiran Kundu. Mobile No: 9434228565
ICSE X
Unique ID: 5983561

Respected sir/madam

Iam Harika kandregula and iam dissatisfied with the marks in my subjects namely science , maths , english and i expected very high marks in all the subjects but I got very less marks
So i request you to recheck my papers once again.

I would be greatful to you if you kindly help me in this.

Hoping you would consider my humble request.
School : Good Shepherd
Unique id : 5983069
Phone no. : 7659827322 (for any message).
Please help me in this process
Smriti156

May 20, 2015

Request for rechecking of English paper

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Smriti Srivastava of St. Fidelis College , Lucknow.
I would be highly obliged if you could go through my English paper once again. As I am not satisfied with the marks I got that is 74% whereas I was expecting a little more . Even in my prelims I scored 91% . I did my board paper well .Hope you will recheck my copy .
Smriti Srivastava
Unique id- 5905398
Mobile no. 9839144053
Email id- [email protected]
smruti dash

RECHECKING OF SCIENCE AND HCG ICSE 10th BOARD PAPERS

SIR,
ACCODING TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD REALUATIN OF PAPERS IS A FUTILE ATTEMPT . BUT SINCE I EXPECTED TO GET ABOVE 90 IN BOTH THE SUBJECTS , GETTING BELOW IT IS PAINFUL . BUT AS PER MY INFORMATION RECHECKING ONLY MEANS READDITION OF MARKS THEREFORE IS THERE ANY PROVISION TO GET MY PPERS CORRECTED AGAIN OR GET A XEROX OF M ANSWER SHEETS ??? LEAS KIDL HELP ME , SIR .

MY UID : 6014575

E-MAIL : [email protected]

THANKS.

Respected sir or mam

Iam Harika KANDREGULA i kept already about my recorrection of papers but inspite of giving my account number still you didnt change my marks

So i therefore request you to change my soon and let me get my result

Unique id : 5983069

Email id : [email protected] com
muniya

Science and Mathematics

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a student of St. Joseph's School,Bhaktinagar, Siliguri.My name is Sucharita Saha, unique id- 5946636, when i received my result on 18.05.2015,i was not satisfied with my science and mathematics marks.I had expected much more marks in this two subjects.So,this is my humble request to the respected Sir/Mam or respective authority to re-evaluate my maths and science papers.Kindly, if you let me intimate details of re evaluation system, sources of application forms, etc
With thanks and Regards.

Name : SUCHARITA SAHA
Unique ID : 5946636
Centre No: 1153927
School: WB110/1153927
ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL, BHAKTINAGAR, SILIGURI

Email-id : [email protected]
Mobile No. : 98320 61456 (for message)

sandeep jena

english

Respected sir/madam

I'am student of jayshree chemicals school,ganjam,orissa.when iam get my icse result IAM surprised to that my english mark is very less.i am expected very much mark.
kindly requst to you please recheck and see propely.
UID-6049543