ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

Himadri Mukherjee

Rechecking of Biology paper

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student of st.mary's school,Cooch Behar. When I received my ISC 12th result , I was surprised to see that my BIOLOGY marks(78) .It was totally unexpected.I expected the marks to be much more in this subject.

So this is my humble request to you sir/madam please consider my paper for rechecking or inform me the procedure to be done.

UID:-5561299
Mobile:-9641444553(for message)
Himadri Mukherjee
Viveksubarno

mathematics

I appear ISC 2015, I am expecting above 60 in maths but I have just got 20 which is unbelievable. I have took counseling in SOA DEEMED UNIVERSITY but they have not accepting my result. Please consider my maths paper.
Your's Obedient
Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
shivi pawar

Request for Rechecking/ reviewing Maths and Science Paper

Respected sir/madam
I'm writing this complain to request you to recheck my maths and chemistry paper which I gave in isc board 2015 and tell me the procedure for rechecking for papers
So i kindly request you to look up to this matter.
uid - 5625949
shyambasu

SCIENCE AND HINDI

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Bedatri Basu ,appeared in ICSE 2015 student of ST. JOSEPH'S CONVENT, KALIMPONG.My SCIENCE AND HINDI numbers are unexpectivly low as I did very well
in those subjects and expected high marks in hose subjects.
.Therefore I request you to recheck my HINDI AND SCIENCE PAPERS.My uid is 6005603.

yours sincerely
BEDATRI BASU
UID -6005603
PHONE-9832031759
EMAIL- [email protected]
Rajbeer4177

science papers

dear sir/maam , i request you to tell me how can i get my PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY answer sheet rechecked , as i am not satisfied by my result at all , please help me and tell the procedure and the fee needed for it
Name -Rajbeer Singh
UID No. - 5604313
harika sweety

Recorrection of papers

Respected sir / madam
Iam Harika KANDREGULA and i am shocked by seeing my results because i expected much in all of my subjects and got very less marks in Telugu , social , computer so i therefore request you to recheck my papers and also could you please tell the procedure of revaluation and its fee.

And i would be greatful to you if you kindly help me.

Harika KANDREGULA.

Unique Id : 5983069

Phone number : 7659827322(for any message).

Email id : [email protected]
Rajbeer4177

science papers

dear sir/maam , I want to get my PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY answer sheets rechecked as i am not satisfied with my marks at all . Please help me and tell me the procedure for the following process .
Name - Rajbeer Singh
School -Seth MR Jaipuria School
UID No. - 5604313
kundu15

Rechecking of Science papers

Respected sir /mam, I am a student of ICSE board who got the results today.which I am not satisfied at all.So i want to recheck my science papers so please take the needful actions.
Thanking You,
Samiram Kundu

UID NUMBER - 5983561
NAME OF THE SCHOOL - DON BOSCO SILLIGURI W.B.
Shromona

science papers

Respected sir /mam, I am a student of ICSE board who got the results today.which I am not satisfied at all.So i want to review my science papers so please take the needful actions.
Thanking You,
Shromona Paul

UID NUMBER - 5931194
NAME OF THE SCHOOL - St.Agnes Kharagpur
Surabhi jain

History & Geography

Dear sir/madam
Please check my History & Geography paper mark as I got very very less than what I expected please do the needful sir.
Next my question is about the procedure of rechecking and the amount for each paper and how much time does it take for rechecking.
.UID -6044414
Email- [email protected]
Your faithfully
Surabhi jain
ICSE X
Anushka O

Rechecking Of papers

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Anushka Sandeep Onkar, student of Rama International school, Indonesia. I checked my result yesterday and was not satisfied. I would like to ask you whether you can recheck my papers for Maths, Spanish, SST and English. Also, could you please tell me the procedure for revaluation and it's fees. Sir/Ma'am I would truly be grateful if you could look into the matter.
My unique id: 5955800
Email: [email protected]
harika sweety

recorrection of papers

Iam Harika KANDREGULA of good Shepherd english medium school.
Iam writing this complaint to you to ask you to recheck my
Maths,science,english which i gave in icse board exams 2015 i was expected the marks to be much more in these three subjects and even my teachers said I would get better marks.
So i kindly request you to look up to this matter and comeup with the good result.

Unique ID : 5983069
Name : Harika KANDREGULA
School : Good Shepherd English Medium school.
vashu sharma

Rechecking of MATHEMATICS

Respected Sir/Madam
I Vasudev Sharma student of Dr. Virendra Swarup Public School, Mahanagar Lucknow appeared for my class 10th Boards this year i.e from the batch 2014-2015. I am not satisfied with my marks in Mathematics as I am very confident about my performance in this subjects and the marks were too less than what they should have been. So kindly recheck my maths copy again. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and convey me the results.I will be very grateful to you.

Thankyou,

Vasudev Sharma
School:Dr. Virendra Swarup Public School
Unique ID: 6019533
gardia.ramesh

Reevaluation of my english & history civics & geography

Rechecking Of Answer Sheet of english & history civics & Geography of icse 10 board exam class in 2015
Respected sir/madam
I pallavi tandi D/o- Mr. B.D.Tandi .I am a student of jagamata public school,phapsi ,Badmal,Bolangir (Odisha) and i appeared for my class 10th Boards this year i.e from the batch 2014-2015 and i am not satisfied with my marks in English, history civics & Geography.It was totally unexpected. I haven't got low marks in these subject ever in my classes time.I was expected the marks to be much more in these two subject. So this is my humble request to you sir/madam please consider my paper for rechecking. OR inform me the procedure to be done.

Name : PALLAVI TANDI
Unique ID : 5954160
mob:08895556207
JAGAMATA PUBLIC SCHOOL, PHAPSI, BADMAL , BOLANGIR (ODISHA)
azhar02

Rechecking Of Answer Sheet of ics 10 board exam class in 2015

Respected sir/madam
I mohammed fharaz taufeeq son of Mr. zaheer uddin .I am a student of bishop sargant school, tumkur and i appeared for my class 10th Boards this year i.e from the batch 2014-2015 and i am not satisfied with my marks in English, Science and kannada as I am very confident about my performance in three of the subjects and the marks are way too less than what they should have been.kindly re-check my copy once again as i'm confident of my answer and convey my result soon..I will be very grateful to you.

Name : mohammed fharaz taufeeq
Unique ID : 6005316
School : 1153160
BISHOP SARGANT SCHOOL BH ROAD, TUMKUR.

Email-id : [email protected]
Mobile No. : 8453641646 (for message)
Aditi Tyagi

Rechecking of ICSE class 10th Board paper

Respected Sir/Madam
I Aditi Tyagi daughter of Mr. Sudhir Tyagi.I am a student of Mount Carmel College,Mahanagar Lucknow and i appeared for my class 10th Boards this year i.e from the batch 2014-2015 and i am not satisfied with my marks in English and Science as I am very confident about my performance in both the subjects and the marks are way too less than what they should have been. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and convey me the results.I will be very grateful to you.

Thankyou,

Aditi Tyagi
School:Mount Carmel College
Unique ID: 5881845
Phone Number:9415912755
as7

icse 10th supplementary

Please help!
If a candidate fails in two subjects is there supplementary fr them we heard that we have to wtite all the exams next year only ,is it true.
mohd
m k Agarwal

rechecking of answer sheet of ics board exam of 10 class in 2015

I Sonali Agarwal D/o manoj Agarwal has a grievance against my ISC board Exam 2015 of class X marks of Science & so. Science subject. Since I did not except such marks. kindly re-check my copy once again as i'm confident of my answer and it it is rechecked. I think i would definitely improve.
I would be really greatfull if you recheck it and give in to my request.
thanking you in anticipation.
hoping you would consider my humble appeal.
uniq ID-5970486
Name- Sonali Agarwal
School- St Georges College, Agra.
mail ID- [email protected]
Reena Malhotra

RECHECKING OF ISC BOARD MARKS

Respected sir/madam,
I NISHTHA MALHOTRA daughter of RAJNISH KUMAR MALHOTRA has a grievance against my ISC board marks of MATHS subject.Since I did not expect such less marks.Kindly recheck my copy once again as I'm confident of my answers and if it is rechecked I think I would definitely improve.
I would be really grateful if you recheck it and give in to my request.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Hoping you would consider my humble appeal.
Unique id - 5590773
Name - Nishtha Malhotra
School - St Johns School Ledhupur Varanasi.
Email id - [email protected]
Rwitarupa Banerjee

Review of answer sheets.

It would be of great help if my Mathematics ,English and physics and biology papers are rechecked as in I expect atleast a rise of 10 marks in each. UID-5933361.NAME-Rwitarupa Banerjee phn. No-9836233733
ICSE '15 . THANK YOU.
VIJAYSHEKAR

RE TOTAL OF MARKS

I HAVE GOT LESS MARKS IN ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE AND I WOULD LIKE TO GO FOR RE TOTALING. KINDLY LET ME THE DETAILS.

UID NO.5980665
MOBILE NO.7353063263
rohan kumar111

Rechecking of my class 10th icse board papers

Respected sir/madam
I'm a student of st.mary's school,lucknow. WhenI received my icse 10th result today and i was surprised to see that my History,Civics&Geography, maths, and science marks were so less .It was totally unexpected. I haven't got low marks in these subject ever in my classes time.I was expected the marks to be much more in these three subject. So this is my humble request to you sir/madam please consider my paper for rechecking. OR inform me the procedure to be done.
rohan kumar888

Rechecking of my icse class 10th.papers

akhilverma555

Rechecking of my class 10th papers

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am shocked after seeing my results. I did'nt expected so less marks in MATHEMATICS , SCIENCE and HISTORY,CIVICS,GEOGRAPHY specially. I was expecting marks to be much more in these three subject. So this is my humble request to you sir/madam please consider my paper for rechecking OR inform me the procedure to be done.

Name : PEEYUSH VERMA
Unique ID : 5979982
School : UP253 / 1154399
LUCKNOW PUBLIC SCHOOL,LAKHIMPUR KHERI

Email-id : [email protected]
Mobile No. : 9434139842 (for message)

rohan kumar888