ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

Era Moore

Rechecking of papers

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,

Kindly recheck my Economics, Commerce and Accounts papers.
Please do the needful and oblige.

Era Moore
Class 12th, Commerce,
Unique ID: 5554484
Christ Church College, Lucknow.
Pin Code: 226001 ,UP.
Dakku

Low marks in English&Science

Respected sir/madam
I am Shantanu Tripathi of Dr. Virendra Swarup Public School.
I'm writing this complain to u to ask u to recheck my English and science paper which I gave in icse board 2015. I was expected the marks to be much more in these 2 subjects and even my teachers said that I should get better marks.

Unique ID-6018355
Name- Shantanu Tripathi
Mohin khan

My mathematics

dear sir or madam,
my mathematics paper's marks are unfortunately low and i want it to be re evaluated because i know that i cant score such a less marks because i have been coming first from a year and i want it re evaluated and my email is [email protected]
sir please check sir because of math my present has gone down sir please........

RE-EVALUATION OF MY ENGLISH PAPER

ICSE Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICSE Board

ENGLISH
I received my ICSE 10th board results today and I was surprised to see that my English marks were beyond my expectations. I scored well in my preliminary exam. Even, my english teacher is shocked to hear my english marks because he had expected more than what I had secured. Sir, I have a doubt in my english marks. In all my other subjects I had secured 90 above marks.Sir, please inform me the amount to be paid for re-evaluation and procedure to be done.
UID:-5977931
email:[email protected]
Yours sincerely,
bdevyani

Rechekimg of paper

I am a student of st.john's school Marhauli. I have got very less marks in English hence I want my English 1&2 papers to be rechecked. Also If my maths paper can be re evaluated that would be good too. My UID is 5971276 my email id is [email protected]
Please see into the matter
Devyani Bhardwaj
brinda.dasgupta.1999

rechecking of english paper

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I AM A STUDENT OF ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH SCHOOL HALDIA. GIVEN ICSE 2015.MY NAME IS BRINDA DAS GUPTA.I WANT TO RECHECK MY ENGLISH PAPER. THE MARKS IS FAR BELOW THAN WHAT I HAD EXPECTED.ITS AFFECTING MY OVERALL PERCENTAGE. I WANT TO RECHECK IT.KINDLY SIR/MADAM IF U CAN LOOK IN THIS MATTER..MY UD IS 5968700
brinda.dasgupta.1999

english

respected sir/madam, i am brinda dasgupta a student of assembly of god church school,haldia, given icse,2015. i am not at all satisfied with my marks in english .My unique id is 5968700.I want to review it.
mainish

May 18, 2015

Re checking of english and science papers

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Sunny Kumar of Carmel School,Madhupur.I appeared for the boards examinations 2015.I am not satisfied with the marks i have got in english and science papers as i am fully confident of answers and i feel that if my papers are rechecked my marks will definitely improve.
It will be very kind of you if you please consider my paper for rechecking.For this i will always be grateful to you.

UID NO.-6041366
Name-Sunny Kumar
School-Carmel School,Madhupur
Miraaj Shah

Rechecking of my ICSE papers

Respected sir /mam, I am a student of ICSE board who got the results today.which I am not satisfied at all. I Have always done excellent in my academics which you can check but these results are very demoralising . I want to recheck my English ,History-geography,Science, maths. I always use to get above 97% in my acdemics but this for the first time I am getting 95% So please do the needful. My UID is 5959267 .My name is Miraaj Shah ,Metas of Seventh Day Adventist School.
Kaushik Kumar Rout

Recheck request

Respected Sir/madam,
I am Kaushik Kumar Rout a student of St.Vincent's Convent School, Balsore.
My request is, can you please recheck my SCIENCE and HISTORY, CIVICS & GEOGRAPHY paper which I gave in ICSE board 2015. I have expected a very good mark than i have secured in those subject and i was in those subject in my school and i was pretty confident in my answers too. It is a shock for me to get such less mark in these subject.
So i kindly request you to look up to this matter and come up with a good results.

Unique ID-5910425
Name- KAUSHIK KUMAR ROUT
School- St. Vincent's Convent School, Balasore.
shiv bhole singh

FOR RECHECKING OF PAPERS

Respected sir/madam
I am shiv bhole singh of city montessori school
I'm writing this complain to u to ask u to recheck my physics chemistry and maths paper which I gave in ise board 2015. I was expected the marks to be much more in these 3 subjects and even my teachers said that I should get better marks.
thanku
shiv bhole singh
Unique ID-5625191

May 17, 2015

Re correction of papers

Respected sir/madam
I am Snigdham Majumder of Ryan international school Kharghar.
I'm writing this complain to u to ask u to recheck my English, Hindi and science paper which I gave in icse board 2015. I was expected the marks to be much more in these 3 subjects and even my teachers said that I should get better marks.

Unique ID-5960418
Name- Snigdham Majumder
School- Ryan International School , Kharghar
Narendra Jhaldiyal

Apr 10, 2015

change the date of birth of my daughter

dear sir,
my daughter is my daughter give 10th st exam .his date of birth is 6/10/99
but see rout his examination form 6/10 1998.
So I want change his date of birth.
What can I do
Piuu

Apr 1, 2015

Teacher Favoritism

It is to inform that the school in which I study,have teachers which are extremely partial with the students.They like a bunch of selected students and the others are simply ignored,no matter how good they are in academics or sports.Even the ministers are selected on the basis of teachers' liking.Though this matter seems not so important,but believe me it is.Teacher favoritism dampens the confidence of a student whom the teacher ignores.Because of this the favorite students of the teachers develop confidence and good personality skills while others simply become under confident.This is the story of almost every school not just mine.This is a matter which needs consideration.Therefore,I request that before employing any teacher, they should be taught about how to make all children feel equal.They must be told to realize their responsibility as they are the ones who determine the future of a child as well as of a nation.Thank You.
sadaf123

Mar 29, 2015

portion

the portion for ICSE is too vast...its not done....v have no other option except for mugging up all the chapters.....history and that too 24 chapters in total....this is too much....plz change the pattern and syllabus of the ICSE board and make it a precise one ......
choudhary indulkar

Mar 25, 2015

not giving the optional subjects

My daughter is studying in St Francis school Borivali Mumbai she has passed out of VII std and has to choose subjects for IX but the school is forcing her to take up e commerce insted of science maths which she had opted for she is interested i science maths only and does not want to do e commerce but the supervisor Archana MIss is compeling the student to sit for e commerce kindly look into the matter and save our children from unwanted stress and depression
nandimanas

Mar 23, 2015

School Books are with full of mistakes

Request advice, how do action can be taken against a school if, _

a) A school do not take any action after receiving a complaint against some books authorized/enlisted by the the school.
b) Once a school do not give any acknowledgement of any letter/complaint (can they do that).
Noble Jayesh

Feb 7, 2015

Withholding a student from ICSE Examination

Withholding student from ICSE Examination
If a student does not perform well in a class test, does the school hold the right to stop the student from answering board examinations? I need information on this as soon as possible.The school has withheld the admit card of the student. Does schools reserve rights to do so?? If yes, then will the student have to lose out another year and sit for exams next year or if the answer is no, then what can be the solution to this problem?
sbstarry

Feb 5, 2015

Withholding student from ISC Examination

If a student does not perform well in a class test, does the school hold the right to stop the student from answering board examinations? I need information on this as soon as possible. ISC practical exams are starting from next week and the school has withheld the admit card of the student. Does schools reserve rights to do so?? If yes, then will the student have to lose out another year and sit for exams next year or if the answer is no, then what can be the solution to this problem?
carmelparentsbangalore

Feb 4, 2015

complaint: School Principal of Carmel Academy, Gottigere,Bangalore

This a complaint against the principal of CARMEL ACADEMY, Gottigere, Bangalore from a group of parents and and few employees. The principal Father Sajik is very adament, rude and totally non co operative. After the wait of almost two year we final made a group and we are raising this complaint. There is no one senior who has been officially introduced to parents so we are registering our complaint to complaint board. Basicaly he is risk to students as he never listens to kids, parents or teachers.

Because of him the drop out ratio of students and staff is very high. You may check throuht RIGHT OF INFORMATION act and analyse the reason of students who have left the school. The school is getting new addmissions due to prime location and good vice principal who give charming false picture to parents.

We would like to rais few below stated points.
1) Physical punishments given to almost every group of student right from UKG. (if parents go for compalint to principal he straight away refuses to accept it and always says that child is telling lie)
2) Mental torture to staff and kids of school suspension
2) If kids falls sick in school or hurts they never inform to parents. (Example: one small girl's ear was been hurt by classmate and school did not informed to parents. Finaly child complained about pain and than they rushed to hosipal. Mother complained but it went unanswered so he with draw her daughter from school)
3) Fees increase with out any notice and also never give fee receipts for extra curricular activities any time whereas it has been collected by school counter.
5) On birthdays school demand gifts for AAYAs (maid)
6) Very pathetic behaviour of maids while school transport and if we rais complaint to principal he never accepts and on the contrary they tortour the child more and more.

7) On every single mistake school threaten child that they will suspended or else they should look another school.
8) School construction is going on and there is no securty guidlines for masons and workers.
9) Kids are not allowed to talk with each other even in lunch break.

(Note: UKG, 1st and 2nd std students are effected highly due to such inhuman behaviour)

Compalints are end less. We don't have much problems with teaching staff but the attitude of Princial is pathetic. We are feeling scared of our kids and that is the reason that any single parents is not ready to rais the complaint as he may trouble our tiny kids. We demand to change this principal on urgent basis as he is threat students . On the name of dicipline he rules like Hitler. From our group one of the boy has started wetting bed as he is too much scared of his principal.

We request for immediat action and should not wait till anything wrong happens and than parents should come on road and all that stuff.

Once again request to check the drop out students details and their reason of leaving the school as well as the ananlysis of too much of staff attrition.

Please do the needful as early as possible.

Carmel Parents.
raina nora

Nov 27, 2014

teachers not giving notes

Sir im studying in 10th std my teachers are not providing me notes of chapters and not takin classes properly
Abhas kathait

Oct 13, 2014

i want to leave the school boarding but principal is not allowing me to leave

I am studying in a bording school in dehradun which is affilated to icse board i took admission there in class 11th but there is not a studying atmosphere in the schools bording now my 12 board examination are coming closer and i decided to leave the boarding and attend the school as a day scholar but when i asked the principals response was no , she told me that you cannot leave the boarding/hostel . i dont know why she said so because at the time i took admissions no one has told me such thing that u cannot leave the hostel . please help me what to do
Atul Sharma

Aug 28, 2014

Kids are not learning, they are pushed to a corner

Hi - My son is in the 4th standard (ICSE Board). Today he is appearing for his computer exam. I am amazed to see that 4th standard student of ICSE board is learning about ROUTERS and MODEM. I am not debating on its good or bad to learn such things in 4th standard.

Definition: A router is a networking device, commonly specialized hardware, that forwards data packets between computer networks.

Concern: I am sure no one in the 4th standard would be ever exposed to such keywords like Networking or Data packets. Why should they know all these things?
Similarly, Modem was Modulator and Demodulator. Who can really understand such keywords? I am sure there are only 5% of intellectual students in every school but then the syllabus has to be designed by keeping other students in mind.

I am really not sure what ICSE board is planning to achieve by giving their students such a serious touch time. By this speed, not sure if students will get their 12th certificate with the B.Tech degree.

I am really concerned with such a syllabus.
skghosh4500

Aug 27, 2014

NO RESPONSE FROM SCHOOL REGARDING THE REVIEW OF PAPERS

My ward MEGHALI GHOSH (Registration number-T/WB007/010/14 & UNIQUE ID- 5732314) passed ICSE 2014 from AUXILIUM CONVENT SCHOOL BANDEL. I submitted an application along with Rs 6300 for review of paper of 7 subjects (HCG , BENGALI , COMPUTER APPLICATION, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY) on 29th may, but after two and half months(on 18.8.2014) school informed me by telephone that no marks was changed by board after reviewing of above subjects and school was not ready to supply any supported document of board.

Under this circumstances I want to know from board whether the review of the above 7 subjects were carried out or not and also to know the system of the board to supply any document to the concerned student after reviewing of papers.

Please give a feedback at [email protected] for satisfaction of my ward.
Thanking you in anticipation.

SANTANU KUMAR GHOSH,
father of Meghali ghosh.
MAMMA

Jul 10, 2014

Threat by school to withheld ICSE board forms

Is it allowed for schools to withhold ICSE exam forms of students on the basis of bad performance in class test ? Because some schools are doing so and I think it is only so that their result does not look bad . So please let me know whether a school can disallow a student from appearing the board exam in d event of low scores or any other conditions .