icse

Consumer complaints and reviews about icse

Preeti-Garg

Jul 12, 2020

ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS

Respected sir/mam,
With the column of your esteemed website I would like to draw attention of concerned authorities towards results declared by ICSE on 10th july.
From our school every student got much less marks than they estimated in english language and the same everywhere .
I came to know that this time question paper was checked differently. In section B of language paper there were 8 questions 1 mark each and many questions from that section had more than 4 answers but the examiner corrected only those answers which were given in evaluation sheet. And in evaluation sheet only 2 answers were written of each question .so council must consider all other answers in the copies which will be send for recheck.
And the council should change its recheck criteria because it is restricted to only check whether all marks are added or notIT IS A VERY CRITICAL ISSUE PARENTS ARE PAYING 1000RUPEES FOR EACH SUBJECT TO RECHECK. .

COUNCIL SHOULD THINK OVER ALL THESE ISSUES.
IT SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR THE ISSUE TO REACH SUPREME COURT .
DEEPALI TALWAR

REGISTRATION NUMBER- T/UP277/035/14
CENTER NO- 1146629
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
Respected sir/madam,
I am highly disappointed from my result in the current year 2014. I have got very less marks in SCIENCE,HINDI,HCG and MATHS as per my expectations. I have full doubts that there must be some mistake in checking my copies . I request you to recheck my copies . I will be highly obliged to you for this kind act.