icse school

Consumer complaints and reviews about icse school

harsh.guru

Sep 19, 2019

Complaint About Principal

Principal of (Shiksha Veritas Playschool ShareSushila Bunglow, Lane 30/31,opp Swanand Punarvasan Kendra, Limaye Nagar, Dhayari) is very egotistical and greedy, she appoints teacher in school and after few month force fully of some ego problem terminate them with penalty amount of 2 month salary and hold one month salary and Document as well as blackmail them for league notice, and never return their document and salary until teachers will pay amount for her demand.
Not only has this she has no affiliation for ICSC board for 11 and 12th but she cheat parented also. And her method of teaching is she use to force all teacher that don’t give writing training to primary school student only reading as well as Teach only those question to student’s which will be comes in exams not more then it. and so many things that she is doing wrong with student’s and teacher only for her ego and greed.
Poornima Katyal

May 13, 2019

Not giving admission in school after class 10th

My name is Gargi Katyal.I have been studying in St. Mary’s Convent, Allahabad till class 10th. Now it happened that due to her sickness ( Jaundice) her attendance went below 75% which she even covered by going to school during her board preparation days.Now even after covering the attendance to 75% she was still called to school, denied her admit card , told to apologise or she would not be allowed to sit in her board exams. She even went to attend the school two days before the board examination even after completing 75% attendance. The medical report which she submitted to her class teacher Mrs. Namita Verma did not reach the principal and God knows what happened to that medical.I am sure it was hidden by the class teacher. Now after a lot of apologies she was given her admit card and allowed to sit in her board exams.Now after the board exams she was asked to come to school and get admission after results while all the other girls were allowed to attend the school. So after the results she secured 76% and now she is denied admission into the school without any proper reason. My parents almost going to school everyday but they are disrespectfully denied. The school is taking advantage of our problem. The staff of the school specially the principal and the teacher Mrs. Namita Verma are very rude and disrespectful. All the other schools have closed admission for class 11th. Please help me suggest me what I should do next. Is attendance such a big matter that I have been denied admission into the school?
Bhima zaid

Mar 20, 2019

Compulsion to take away children from the school

Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations ,
P 35-36 , Sector VI Pushp Vihar ,
Saket , New Delhi – 110017

Sub:- Compulsion to take away children from the school

It is an information to your kind attention. It is the regular practice of Christnagar ICSE school, Kaudiar, Trivandrum by threatening students and parents by giving Transfer Certificate , if the students got low marks in any subject. They have no protecting mentality if the children have been studying in the school for LKG or not. It is very sympathetic to give TC to high school students.It is losing their career. Also they have jealousy to children who have height and weight. They are cunningly following these children to catch them by creating any fault from their part. Parents like to teach their children in a good school in their locality. But its Principal father and some teachers are very rude and following Hitlerism. Some teachers are very co-operative and they interact with us very neatly and some among them are opposing the attitude of the father. But they can't express their opinion because of the safety of their job. There are a lot to say. If you can, you would please do a needful by checking these facts are going on this school, then take action against it. Don't allow to terminate children from the school for protecting the reputation of the school. First of all we should protect the education of our children. We should be able to that. We are afraid of by telling our names because our children are studying in this school. It is very essential to keep ICSE students without losing their academic year by failing them in any standard. Give special coaching and more attention to weak students. Don't allow them to make fail . If the School has limited seats to accommodate students it is not the solution to re leave one and entering others. You would please consider this request as the prayer of some parents. Please reply it through your site. Result of 8th and 9th standard will publish in this week. So would please take immediate action.
Sweet friend

Jan 15, 2019

Stressing a child with chronic childhood asthma and dust to play in a field full if dust.

My son is studying in St.xavier's school, Bidhannagar, Durgapur, in class I. He has chronic asthma and dust allergy. In his six and half years of age he suffered with brocho pneumonia 3 times. We requested the school authority to don't stress him to go out and play in the field. We also tried to submit the doctors certificate. But the father of primary section denied to take the certificate and also told us that if he study in the school he has to play out. Otherwise he will give him T.C. Please help us in this matter because playing out is life-threatening for him.
Jammie

Jan 10, 2019

Complain about school teacher

Our english literature teacher gives us marks by seeing our figure . Our school gives us books of class 10 in class 9 and tries to complete the syllabus of icse in class 9 only .They do not give us optional subjects to choose instead of computer.
Submaj

Jan 7, 2019

Information related to teaching staffs and school administration

I wanted to know, who all people comes exactly under the category of teaching staff. Are all they really qualified with the bachelor degree of education? I want to pray so to focus on this matter which is very much serious for our next generation. This school is S.L. Bajoria Foundation High School, Sangua, Bakrahat Road. The school donot provide Identity Card on time and the students attend the school with their last session card. All students got their Identity Card after 6(six) months of new session.

Contact details -:
Email - [email protected]
Phone number - +919800773043

I will be very thankful to you if you fill me with the required knowledge.
HonestObserver

Nov 12, 2018

Rip off

Dear officers,
I want to bring to your notice that camel convent ICSE school , carmelaram had classes on a national holiday and the pictures on their website were fake . They also have classes in summer for 9 and 10 . Please do take the required action on the national holiday issue as this is not the first time .
Gaurav.01

Sep 5, 2018

School uniforms

My child is in saupins school . They have changed all winter uniform and given order to only one shop i.e mayor uniforms. Uniforms at that shop is costly which is out of reach. School has provided the pics of change uniform on their site but thy are not clear. They have done this just as a formality. School should either paste the uniform on notice board or give order to 2-3 shops so that we as a customer have options for buying. When i asked about school uniforms from school they said thy will put up school uniforms it in coming week and that week doesnt came. We as a customer are bound to buy that costly uniforms as we don’t have any choice.
Anurag Khare

Apr 18, 2018

Criminal teachers r associated in reputed schools

Dear sir,with due respect,I wish to draw it under your kind knowledge that some teachers who are involved in criminal cases,are associated with the reputed schools like one case I m highlighting under your kind knowledge that mrs.jatinder Kaur d/o Mahendra Singh Randhawa(Sipri Gurudwara,Jhansi) is involved in some criminal cases which r under hearing in local court of Jhansi n she is teaching in cathedral college,jhansi.moreover school management is not taking any action against her after giving applications.kindly take any reasonable step for above.thnx n regards(Anurag Khare,Jhansi
sunetrapatwardhan

Apr 12, 2018

extra history book

I would like to mention about the wrong practice followed in High activity school pedder road.Which is in school syllabus two history books are included in 10th std.Apart from board syllabus its compulsory to study and give exam on the History book publish by the principle Bugly .Similar is followed in standard 9th also.Which put immense pressure on kids .Request you to kindly take necessary action against the same.
Manishttt

Apr 7, 2018

Extra exams

I would like to keep my name hidden as can bring some trouble for me.But i would like to express my mental sitution at this time.Already all students are worried from pre boards of class 10 plus the assingments and projects.but this year our school has started a new rule.we would have 25 marks internal assessment test along with projects and assingments.that means we would have 125 marks test per subject.i would like to name the school .its st.michaels school located in bidhannagar,durgapur,west bengal.please try to understand.its a new problem.please help me solving this.
arman779

Mar 29, 2018

Life threatening

Subject – Mental harassment and life threatening by a teacher outside school campus.

I a student of Loyola School Taldanga (situated in Kumardhubi, Dhanbad) of class XI science was a victim of mental harassment for months. I would like to keep my name hidden as it would led me in severe trouble if I reveal my name. This all began during the month of June. We had a physics teacher in class XII whose name was “Sir Amit“. Due to some reason the entire class did not understood his lectures/teaching and when we reached him with our doubts in class he simply use to ignore us. This happened for a month or two and his way of teaching, interest and interaction with the class reduced drastically. Our first semester was at the corner and we were in desperate need of a good legit physics teacher so we decided to reach our school principle regarding this issue. The principle didn’t seem to bother about this matter he took it quit lightly. We all decided to cooperate with our physics teacher for the session.
One day it so happened that he decided to call each and every students parents of class XI unofficially and he said them that we were not attentive in class nor did we learned the notes that he gave, some of our parents knew that he didn’t use to teach properly in class and hence they objected by saying that how can their child learn the notes which the teacher never use to explain in class. He also tried to put wrong allegations on us, but thankfully our parents knew that we won’t do such things. Among such parents was my father, my father clearly told him that such matters should be settled in school itself.
On the ever same day in evening when I was returning home from my coaching classes at 5:00 PM I saw Sir Amit waiting for me near a tea stall. When I was crossing the stall he pulled me aside and in a heavy angry tone he abused me in Hindi and talked ill about my dad. I tried to ignore him but he kept following me. When my temper got the worst of me I told him to back off, he then stopped following me and I ran back to my home.
Next day something very similar happened as usual I was returning from my coaching, on the way I saw two bikes speeding near me and honking continuously. Observing closely in one of the bikes I saw Sir Amit. There were three person on each of the bikes, after a while the bikes stopped near me and all six (two bikes with three on each) of them including my physics teacher walked towards me rolling up their sleeves as if they were ready for a fight. They came to me and gave a “life threatening” to me they said that I shouldn’t be seen on this road ever again. They also abused me and pushed me and shoved me. They even pressurized me to not to say anyone about this incident. After this incident I use to have suicidal thoughts every night.
I haven’t disclosed this to anyone yet and I have a strong feeling that my school principal is involved in this too.
jayvijayshah

Nov 23, 2017

Inhuman Act by sports teacher named Nilesh

Dear Shishuvan School Trustees,
Dear Shishuvan School Management,
Dear Principal,
Dear HOD,

I, Jay Shah father of Param Shah who is currently studying in Std VI Dhyaan, Roll No. 24, want to strongly highlight a couple of very serious and inhuman issues related to the Sports Sir Mr. Nilesh, the issues are as appended below:

1) Last Saturday during Sports period a boy from my son's class came and started speaking to him, suddenly Nilesh Sir came and abused my son and instructed him to do somersaults on a very hard surface. My son politely refused as he very well knew that he would get hurt still Nilesh Sir relentlessly persisted and made him do pencil rolls resulting in a very bad back.

2) Yesterday he was again specifically targeted by Nilesh Sir. Everyone was made to sit on the ground and as there was no space Param was instructed to sit at some other place but as there were ants at the stipulated place he refused to sit which infuriated Nilesh Sir without any reason and he told Param to lift his classmate Hetav and run 8 rounds of the ground. As it was impossible Param refused doing it but was eventually made to run 8 rounds of the ground which literally left him breathless, dehydrated and he was on the brink of a total collapsed state.

What do you make of the above incidences? What example is he setting here? We are at a loss of words and emotions. This treatment is not metted out to even animals. We strongly protest this unpardonable behaviour and request the school authorities to take immediate strong and stringent action against Nilesh Sir failing which we will be compelled to take an another course of action which may result in bad publicity of the school which we genuinely want to avoid but are forced to do it. We parents are extremely hurt and are in pain observing our child who is completely shattered and shocked by these incidents. He refuses to go to school and has withdrawn himself into a shell. Please note that the culprit must be strongly dealt with and we have backing of all other kids as they have personally observed this and are in shock too.

Awaiting a swift positive revert from your end along with a detailed explaining us exactly what immediate action will you undertake against Nilesh Sir. If no satisfactory revert is forwarded within 24 hours of this mail we will be compelled to deal this case in our own way.

Jay Shah
jayvijayshah

Nov 23, 2017

Inhuman act by sports teacher named Nilesh

Dear Shishuvan School Trustees,
Dear Shishuvan School Management,
Dear Principal,
Dear HOD,

Jay Shah
PPVerma

Sep 20, 2017

Procedure of depositing fee

My ward is studying in class 9 in "City Montessori school Mahanagar, Lucknow". I reside out of Lucknow and normally come to Lucknow fortnighly and sometimes even later.School has adopted the system of collecting the monthly fee by cheque up to 10th of each month. If any one gets late then after 10th date they only receive the fee by Demand Draft with penalty of late fee.This requires one day leave to get D.D. from bank as none bank delivers the DD hand to hand. Every bank asks to deposit the requisition slip for DD and collect it later in evening hour.This is irritating job. This time, I also got late to deposit fee before 10th of September 2017 due to not getting time and when I approached to school on 20th September to request to collect it with late fee by cheque, they denied. I want to know
1- What is the problem to school in collecting the fee by cheque even with late fee after predecided date as they have exclusively account section for this purpose only.
2- Why did they(school) not allocated/ fixed a bank for this purpose and provide pay in slip in advance at the time of start of session which may facilitate to every parents/guardian to go bank and deposit the fee at their own convenience.
3 The above said problem is being faced by every guardian so I request you to look into matter to ease the problems.
P P Verma
Lucknow
SwathiGanesh

Sep 13, 2017

No teacher

There is no teachers in srungha international school dunnasandra then how you issue the ICSE licence for that school

Jul 15, 2017

school management support copy in board exams

St. Mary's Residential School,
Pathanapuram Kollam-689 695

Mass copy in the school during ICSE X Board Examination.
Public School is involved in mass copy scandal in X Board Examinations. The teachers help the students by saying them the answer and also they threaten the intelligent students to show and share their answers with those students who ate poor in academics.They say that if they won't share their answers then you will be given punishment of beating.The principal of the school and management is involved in this case
Gopal

Mar 15, 2017

religious rules

Dear sir/madam
my daughter studies in renowned girls school in kolkata, there are certain rules which school try to impose on students,

1)after festival of holi,if kids play holi it is well known that colors of nails will take some time to go, but school force students that by next day you have to remove color by any method otherwise dont attend school.
2)in hindu cast it is very common that they have a sacred thread (moli in hindi) tied in their wrist. school force student to cut this thread.it is very strange,how they can force child to cut.
I am surprised does modern education system is trying to teach kids to not to follow your religion.
this in generalised complain,parents dont have power to talk to school in this regards.
G.S
Dinesh Kumar0007

Mar 2, 2017

Careless Principal & teaching staff in St. Joseph Convent School

My ward is studying in 6th class, section B. He faced his annual exams in St. Joseph School, Phillaur, Jalandhar. He attend is classes at 99.9% level. We have already complaint against teaching staff for carelessness of teachers for not checked books & fair copies of all subjects in class time. Single one copies are not properly checked by teaching staff or any higher authorities.
Today the carelessness of teachers are facing by my ward in form of fail in the result of 6th class.

So you are requested to take an appropriate action against the staff for carelessness regarding students. As many students are facing this type of problem due to the careless staff. We spent a lot of thousands money and time on behalf of this school name & fame.

We want justice for future endeavors of my ward. Because of one year will be waste of my ward due to carelessness of teaching staff of this school . I have total study material records against teaching staff and higher authorities which shows clearly the carelessness of the teaching staff.

Best Regards,
Dinesh Kumar
M-9781997935
ssnivas

Mar 1, 2017

contact number regarding ICSE

I have some query regarding student appearing for ICSE board exam for 2016-17, please share the contact number and name of person.
ssnivas

Mar 1, 2017

contact number

I have some query regarding student appearing for ICSE board examination for 2016-17. Please share the contact person name and contact number.
deysunil

Feb 23, 2017

Junior school Teacher of class 4 harassing students in cvlas

A Class 4 Teacher and prefect teacher of Vivekananda Mission school , Joka, Kolkata has been harassing her class, by calling abusive names, skips proper lessons, only gives questions , lies to students which is very unexpected, uses wrong english and demoralises and discouraging them. Behaves rude to parents, not at all co-operating scares them of deducting marks in tests. This is very unlikely of the school enrolled in the board. This must change .
Gagan_M

Feb 6, 2017

Excess Late Fee

My son is studying in a newly certified ICSE school. The school is providing meal as well as trasport but the rates are too high and with pathetic services. The school charges 33000 quaterly but after I paid the fee at the end moment which is 132000, a letter arrived my house telling that the late fee is 32000 more than then the actual fee. If I do not pay the fee by 5 days then my sons final exam will be cancelled and all the facilities will be stopped. Please do the needful.
Pvirk

Jan 31, 2017

Against the teachers for slapping the students

One of icse board school situated in ajrawar District patiala,punjab,the teachers are very cruel,today one of the teacher suman beaten my daughter very badly its not first time its happen so many time when ever we complaint the principal sister Florence she never ready to listen anything about teachers,we are so harassed and you are only hope for us
Looking forward for immediate support
Amandeep 7206000900
Jiva Publice school @@@ Faridabad

Jan 4, 2017

Exam Charges in Jiva school

Jiva Public school added INR 700 as exam fees amount in monthly fees .
Exam expenses are few papers sheet which should not cost more then 100 for all exam and they are not proving any extra effort for this .
Exam fees should not be there . Why they are charging it ?
They have 1700 students in school 1700*700=1190000 they are looting for nothing .
We as Jiva parents associations expecting that ICSE board should take necessary action for this loot .
They are coming with so many extra charges like
100 per month for application which used for paying the fees
100 Computer fees per month
200 for Smart class
100 sports fees which has no output
50 Library fees per month First class to 5th class do not use library but they are charging for it

Parents Association of Jiva Public school Sector 21 Faridabad

Registration Number HR-############

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...