Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

sachink82

Feb 15, 2019

deposit refund

Hi, I have closed idea broadband connection on 29 sept. however till date i did not get my refund after so many followups and lots of call to call centre, they only keep saying backend team will call you. even on tweeter they were not responding only providing repetitive message to call call centre. pathetic service and guys are out there.
A/c no : 2000150122.

Jan 16, 2019

Billing even after decativation

I am getting constant reminders from Idea Broadband to pay bill even after my account is deactivated.

My account ############ , has been deactivated since 14th Dec 2017. I have paid the outstanding of 420.12 INR received on 15/12/2018 ( copy attached ). I still receive reminders for payment. Request you to please close it from your end as I have no dues pending as on 15th Dec.
aayushdubey

Feb 4, 2018

Harassment for payment With Wrong Bill

My Name is Aayush Dubey. I was using idea broadband connection (Prepaid) and the account no. was ############. I was using it from 28th May 2016 till December 2016. Initially the speed was good but soon after i started facing serious problems with the connection. I called idea customer care so many times to resolve the issue but many times they closed my tickets without resolving the issue.This was happening every week and i realized that i am wasting my money for which i was not getting any service. I was frustrated and asked customer care to disconnect connection immediately. I also got an email confirmation on 31st December 2016 that my connection has been terminated but these guys sent me bill for January 2017.
Since last one year they are harassing me to pay the bill, i sent them mails and provided all the information with screen shot that my account was terminated on 31st December 2016 then how can you ask me to pay for January 2017 bill. I didn't get any response and they sending me LOK NYAYLAY INTIMATION (Case No.:- LOK-B/FEB18/6355) every week. This is total fraud by such a big company. Never expected. Its really frustrating and i am being harassed like anything.
I would like consumer forum to look on this and take legal action for bad service and providing me wrong detail.

Harassment for payment With Wrong Bill Harassment for payment With Wrong Bill Harassment for payment With Wrong Bill

Manoranjan Pradhan

Feb 2, 2018

Harassment for payment With Wrong Bill(user name: 012373035921)

I think now a days Idea broadband hiring goons in his office who don't have manner how to talk customer .I have already done 12 month payment still in my account showing 5 months payment .I tried to call 100 times to them explain everything .But everyday i receiving a call someone saying i am from idea broadband legal department ..I again explain same thing to them .But still now no result.Today they cross all the limit .

Today i got 1st call from No-9763833758 She said her name was Sonakshi Singh and the language she used like "AAp log bhikari ho aap payment nahi kar sakte" and i will show you who i am . Then after 2 min another guy called from no 7249370144 and threatening me in cheap language .That means now a days Idea hiring goons in their department .????

I like to again explain here my payment -> i took offer of 6 months payment +installation free+Router Free so took the connection last may 2016 as per offer it should continue till October last .Instead of that a bill generate October i paid that so i paid 7 months bill .After that i chased idea customer care to rectify my bill and which they did not . Again Bikram Arora called me (from this No 7350002303) on 19 dec and told me sir there is a offer for you from idea pay 3 months bill and enjoy 2 months free plus i will resolve your previous complain.I paid on 20th dec 4600 as per 3 months advance payment and 2 last months bill ..For conformation i called him on his no on 27dec and he said request has been forwarded and will ok .(So i paid 6+1+1+5) so its 13 month and if u cancel 1 month its already 12 months bill paid till May end 2017 .

But i can see 5 months bill in my account + threat call from idea office ..So i decided if someone from higher level don't solve my query in 24 hour i will appraoch Mr Birla in twitter account @AdityaBirlaGrp---------->official twitter account .

I already send a mail [email protected] on 4th jan I am attaching the screenshot of mail.

Now i got a mail saying that about Lok Adalat case which is fraud from idea broadband Case No.:- LOK-B/FEB18/523

My Name--Manoranjan Pradhan
Mobile No- +91 9769646769
Email id [email protected]
anup.shende

Feb 1, 2018

Payment Deniel

My name is Anup Shende and below are my details:
Anup Shende
A2-604, Vishal Leela Residency, Tukaram Nagar, Kharadi, Pune 411014.
Mobile. 9741338355/9075015322/+16744698355(My current number. I am in Canada now)
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Idea Broadband details against whom I have a complaint:
Idea Broadband
Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
+91 95958 01800
[email protected], [email protected]

In October 2015, I had taken an idea broadband connection for my home. Below are the details of connection.

Account Details:
Account No./ Id ############
Date of Activation 05/Oct/2015
Date of Installation 06/Oct/2015
Rate Plan: PUN600

In the end of September 2015, we had been approached by idea sales person with plan where a discount will be given if we pay 3 months broadband rental in an advance. After that, following sequence took place,

1. Payment of Rs.2052 was made on 1st October 2015 against advance rent for next 3 months (i.e. till 6th Jan 2016) to Idea Broadband
2. Connection was provided on 5th October 2015.
3. Connection was used for 2 months.
4. Disconnection request sent on 5th Jan 2016.

Attaching screen shot of bank statement which shows payment of Rs.2052 has been made to Idea Broadband.

Now, although I have sent a disconnection request before end of 3 months of my connection, I am being harassed by Idea Broadband for making payment Rs. 700 for period of November 2015 for which I had already made payment in advance.

I tried calling their customer care, tried emailing them as well but satisfactory response was received.

Now, I am receiving notices from Lok Adalat for not making the payment ( copy attached).

Request your help in resolving this fraudulent case in Lok Adalat by idea broadband.

Anup

Payment Deniel

Shailesh_ud

Jan 26, 2018

Wrost broadband Service

My Idea account no. ############. I am located in Kharadi, Pune location. I was using Idea Broadband Connection from Aug 2014 to till Nov 2015. Initially, the speed and service was good. After June 2015, I started getting issues in Idea Broadband Connection and I raised the numerous tickets for the same. Many times tickets got closed without restoring the connection. Due to this, I got fade up and I closed the connection in End of Nov 2015. I raised the ticket with the Customer Care for disconnecting the service and told them to send the final bill for this. After that, in weeks time, someone from Idea come to our premises and removed the cable connection coming from the Building premises. In Dec 2015, I received the bill from the Idea and I paid 672/- Rs as per bill in 3rd Dec 2015.

After that, the real problem started. I kept on receiving the late bill payment mails from Idea for couple of months. Last year in Nov 2016, I received the loknayalay intimation regarding the bill. After putting the complaint on this site, I got call from Idea representative and I explained him the entire story to him. On which, I think he got convinced and I didnt got any further notice or call from Idea. so, I was under impression that the mess got cleared.

But to my surprise, today ( on 25 Jan 2018), I once again received the Loknayalay notice. I really dont understand why I am receiving this mails when I closed the connection in Nov 2015. I had this connection for more than a year. All the bills were paid in time. But, now after closing the connection, why I am getting harassment from the Idea. Really, its frustrating, why you people cannot provide the better service to your customers and now, why such harassment given to the customer. In my future also, I will not go for any Idea service or not even refer the idea product to anyone.
Gaurav K22

Jan 25, 2018

HARRASMENT for payment on Service which was DISCONNECTED

I has disconnected my service on 26th of December 2016 and got a refund of INR 50 on 29th of December 2016. I have the mails sent by the Idea Broadband Service provider for disconnecting the service.

However, the bills were getting generated for continues 2 months. On requesting the customer care for the disconnection, no further mails or msgs came. But suddenly after a year, I got a mail on 22nd Jan 2018 for payment of bill and thereafter a notice of "Lok Adalat".

I am not getting what they are upto, as they are not even entertaining us on calls and no reply for the mails I sent on the same mail Id.

Does anyone know what to do?

Gaurav.
smritee2104

Jan 5, 2018

Not being able to pay bill of disconnected number

I want to pay the bill for my disconnected number 7887860750, Account number ############. When I make a payment it is not approved, the site says try again later. How do I make the payment? Help me as soon as possible.

The details of account are,
Account Number= ############
Registered mobile number = 7887860750
Registered Email ID= [email protected]

Sudhir
bhushan sarag

Dec 9, 2017

haresting me for pay idea wifi bill with wolgur wordes

I am not in pune back 2 month some hospital issues , and I was resew calls form idea office some girl call me i was told her i will pay bat some important work and some medical i haven't pay .Now m pay my bill and i wanna complete for this no- +919763833758. this is the no. please check the who was call me before ! and take her for police station . contact me on this no 7350860730

Oct 4, 2017

To Restart WiFi connection as soon as possible

I want to restart my Wi-Fi connection.as soon as possible.
anuragchaturvedi16

Aug 28, 2017

Pathetic Service of Idea Broadband

We requested for disconnection of service long back, but they were generating bill continuously and now they are threatening us. They are calling and sending mail to come to court. It is not our fault.

This is the mail which I received today :

Dear ANURAG CHATURVEDI,

Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 411005 on 09-SEP-17 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.6832 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives, you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries/support regarding the outstanding amount, please feel free to call – Minaz- 9763833758

We value your association with Idea, Looking forward for your cooperation!

Pathetic Service of Idea Broadband

Ashwin211

Aug 5, 2017

Disgusting Service of Idea Broadband

I am a victim of Disgusting service of !dea broadband, which has definitely changed my life and made my life worse.

I have had technical issue, for which I had raised multiple request, both through email and help line number.
Ticket Numbers: TCT20170624206 TCT20170527184 TCT20170702222 (TCT20170805199 this one is raised today for disconnection from a lady I spoke to today.. details given below about this funny experience as well)

2 of the tickets were closed without my confirmation. Among which for one ticket none of the technician even visited my place to check the issue. In other ticket, an engineer visited with no solution. He said that some patch is required and he will email that patch to me. He didn't send that to me and stopped receiving my calls. Again, my ticket was closed without solution and confirmation.

Angry with this, I called help desk and requested to speak to Manger. He kept on arguing and finally asked me to hold while he connect to the manager. I was kept on hold or tortured with their pathetic ad (!dea 4G se dekho India hua hook...what a waste) and disconnected.

Finally I lost my patience and sent an email to quit!! Which was sent on July 30th. I received an automatic receipt/acknowledgement. But the ticket was not generated. Instead my plan was changed for no Reason!

Now when I called their help desk, the lady says that it will be disconnected when the August month ends. Its not my fault that their tool did not work properly and created the ticket.

Funny thing was, she was asking my problem, which I was tired of explaining through my initial requests. She did not even care to ask me if she can connect me with manager to resolve the issue now. She didn't give damn n kept on saying I cant do this, I cant do that. They are not even training people properly on how to handle this situation. Their attitude is like, I dont care if you leave.. go to hell!
Ashwin211

Aug 5, 2017

Disgusting Service of Idea Broadband

SwapnilPatil9291

Jul 14, 2017

Service Disconnected still getting Bill

I have Idea Broadband and requested to disconnect it on month of April 2017. Connection is disconnected. But they still sent the bill. I raised the multiple complaints in customer care. But every time they said, "no need to pay bill as you are not using data and we forward your request, and will be processed within 48 hrs" But after 3 months my problem is not resolved. Whenever i call to customer care they reply me same answer.

Please take necessary action.

Service Request No: TCT20170714129, TCT20170610119, TCT20170510326,TCT20170510324

Account Status: Terminated

Swapnil Patil
Salim N. Shaikh

Jul 6, 2017

Not keeping promises with customer & even they don t know what to do

i have long time i am complaining about issue from your back end some told me you pay 6 month full amount one time you will get 3 month extra since last couple of days from your back end called and said you have pay over due amount other wise we send you legal notice. i have explain each and every thing to her even she not able to lesson. i told her have change my by 600 per month. but know one change my plain this not mistake. that mean once you get payment you forget customer not update your system at the end customer have suffer. i have not get benefit for 3 month but your only charges. please take need full action on this issue.
As I have received from your end.
as per agreed terms and conditions of Customer Service Agreement duly signed by you, we have provided Broadband services towards your Broadband Account ############.
As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay your monthly bills on or before due date of bills raised and if in case of Non Payment therein you will be charged Late Payment and Interest charges as applicable.
However, you have failed to keep your commitments and not paid the billed amounts on time which has lead to outstanding of Rs.382 /- Towards your a/c including current month Bill.
Thereafter, despite of repeated requests and reminders by our representatives, you have not paid the said overdue amount till Date.
Customer ID : ############

salim
Varun Dhaka

Jul 4, 2017

AFTER DISCONNECTION, STILL BILL GETTIN GENERATED

I have Idea Broadband and requested to disconnect it on 7th June 2017 with all dues clear. However connection is disconnected. But they still sent the bill for July. I raised the several complaints in customer care. But no action. I have now frustrated to contact Idea customer care.

Please take the necessary action otherwise I was left with only one option to file a legal complaint against Idea in consumer forum for harassment.

Account Number :- ############
Service Request Number :- TCT20170607154
Account Status :- Suspended
Registered No. :- 9990080171

Varun Dhaka
rchinhara08

Jul 1, 2017

Account deactivation

I took the plan for 6 month subscription and paid the full amount in advance, But after 3 or 4 th days of use , i got to know the serive was very worst and keep on complaining to fix the network issue as i was not get the bandwith as per the comitment by idea . even after 1 month i request please give me back my paid amount as i was not gonna use your service.

After multiple complain , i got the acknowledge "network coverage and speed issue intermittently due to one of high interference site, We are aware of this issue. Our technical engineers are working on the same in the said area." This message i got after 4 month of repeated complain. Where as The amount which i paid in advance , that amount gradually deducted on every month .

Then after a month , my bill generated and i called to authorize person "Minaz" which name was mentioned on that bill as a customer issue. During conversation its concluded the amount of 1129 /- will be waived up.

Then days passe and month passed , no changes reflect and finally my subscription of 6 month also completed and I have requested to deactivate my account in 20 MAY 2017 only, Immediate after i got acknowledge like "We wish to inform you that we have initiated your request for disconection and the expected completion date for the same is 26th May 2017." with ticket number.
and immediate after i got a call your idea connection will disconnect by 31st June. where as till today Still my account is not deactivated. and the new bill got generated .

I am not using your service.

I have called and requested many times to deactivate my account but still its active, Its deactivated once, i got message on my register phone number (connection disconnect) but again activated.

The payment alert messages still receiving to me though I am not using your service, I am not liable to pay any bills.

vicky02

Jun 30, 2017

Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

I had requested the Idea 3G connection to be disconnected at the time of leaving Pune in Dec 2013 but they didn't terminated the service and kept on generating the bills. Now after 4 years they are sending me "LOK NYAYLAY INTIMATION" notice. It looks like this is a regular practice by Idea cellular to not disconnect the service and then extort the customers by demanding unreasonable charges. I tried calling them many times on the Mob number provided in the email but could never reach the concerned person. I think its high time this harassment should be stopped from idea cellular side, there are so many better ways to make money.
jithujtherattil

Jun 23, 2017

Account deactivation(user name: 012373036961)

I have requested to deactivate my account in April 2017 only, Still my account is not deactivated

I am not using your service.

I have called and requested many times to deactivate my account but still its active, Its deactivated once but again activated.

Mrpn1986

Jun 21, 2017

Bill Generation Not Proper(user name: 012373035921)

Hi Team Idea,

mujaffar.sanadi

Jun 14, 2017

Account deactivation

I have requested to deactivate my account in March 2017 only, Still my account is not deactivated

Murlidhar64

Jun 14, 2017

2 MONTHS AFTER DISCONNECTION, STILL BILL GETTIN GENERATED

I raised disconnection request 2 months back for Idea Broadband after paying all the dues. Called idea broadband customer care 3-4 times to confirm if request was taken correctly as i don't trust these people. They are trained to cheat customers.
I was told that my connection will be disconnected. I even got email that it is disconnected. But after few days it got re-activated again.
Now i am getting emails every month to pay bill. I am 100% sure that they are doing it deliberately to cheat common man.
Can't understand why no one can take action against them.
PranoyR

Jun 13, 2017

how can you file a case on me?

On 13th June, I got call from Lok Adalat, Delhi(as girl told) regarding pending dues of idea broadband. We requested Idea guys to de-activate our connection as we were not satisfied with the services in month of Dec. We also cleared dues and stopped using broadband since then. PFA image in which it is clear that we have not used it after 10th Jan 2017. Suddenly, after 6 months they realized that 6 month bill is pending and filed a case. How can one do that!!

Team please look into this. We are certainly not paying the bills.

Pranay

NarenMellachervu

Jun 10, 2017

how can you file a case on me?

i have to take idea broad band connection and used for more than a year and i payed bill in time without any pending.
6 to 8 months back i have called customer case to deactivation my account.
after one month i got message that i am pending some money to pay, i called customer care again and informed same, they said no need to pay money, as i am not using and requested for deactivated.
after few months again i got message stating i am pending on some money to pay, i called customer case and informed the same, again they said no need to pay money as i am not using the service.

today one person called me and said idea filed a case on me stating "i am pending on payment and need to pay"
how can your do this to me?

i used you service with out any delay in payment.
AND you have activated my account with out your permission and filing a case on me. and one side your customer case people clearly informed me on call that no need to pay money as i am not suing your service.

please some one help me in this.

Naren Mellachervu.
Pranava123

Jun 8, 2017

Incorrect refund

I had an idea broadband connect from July 8 2015.
On march 14th 2017 I requested to disconnect my broadband
(TCT20170314354).
Finally on 7th June my connection was disconnected after 4-5 complaints that I have been receiving mails and messages regarding my piled up bills (with extra charges for me not paying on time).
I had also requested for a pro rata refund for not using in the month of march.
In April my account was credited with 869rs for this pro rata calculation.
Now on June 7th when my broadband was finally disconnected. I got a call saying that I will be getting only rs469 after deducting my unpaid dues for the month of April may and June.
I would like to know why I'm being charged when I had requested for a disconnection.

MCD - Sewer Blockage - Sewage block
    I would like to draw your kind attention towards blocked...
    Oyo Rooms - Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel
    Hello, Need full refund on my money for the...
    MAHINDRA XUV 500 W11 OPT - Going left heavily while driving
    Hello sir I own xuv 500 w11 model vehicle number (UP 78...
    Canara Bank - Savings account is debit by Canara Bank by Rs 1777.00
    Dear Sir, Account no: 0322XXXXXX047 My Savings...
    HITACHI E-SHOP(http://www.jci-hitachi.in/e-shop) - Delivery of my order
    Dear Shivam, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share...
    Dish TV - Recharge not done
    I ve recharged my dish tv through dish tv app (online...
    Dezire research - Stock trading wrong commitment and looted
    Hi I have received a call for investment post which i...
    Fake calls - Getting Fake
    Recently bought TV from flipkart. After received TV the...
    Nta - wrong jee mains paper 2 rank
    Application no: 190310229900 DOB : 27/111/2001 Paper 2...
    ID DOPBNK - Fraud Message
    I have received following message from ID-DOPBNK on my...