Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Sep 20, 2016

RE: connection disconnect

Hi Aniket,

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Sep 19, 2016

RE: connection disconnect

Hi Aniket,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Aniket Srivastava 11

Sep 18, 2016

connection disconnect

this is regarding connection disconnection request is not full filled by idea team.

Today follow-ups Ticker no-TCT20160919151.

i am using Idea Broadband from last 2 month, idea internet speed is worst in my area (Ravet) and i complaint many times regarding this they are sending one gays for this but issue not resolved.
So i raised disconnection request that informed me that in middle of month we can not disconnect your connection therefore 1st Sep you connection get disconnected .

But i am chasing with them about this but my status is same. So please disconnect my connection as soon as possible.

Aniket Srivastava
Reg No.:9716171646

RE: IDEA BROADBAND CONNECTION REFUND

Hi Narayana,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 17th Sept 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: Got bill even after requesting service cancellation

Hi Ashish,

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit contact number for further assistance.

RE: IDEA BROADBAND CONNECTION REFUND

Hi Narayana,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

RE: Got bill even after requesting service cancellation

Hi Ashish,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

vnarayana

IDEA BROADBAND CONNECTION REFUND

I am following up this IDEA Refund case from past one year till today no action has taken.
I am calling to your customer care every time they raise new ticket no( eg. TCT20160324272) like this after that no update.

Below are the details of the case.

On 27 Sep2015 IDEA executive(Kishore -pune-mobile no: 08484055574) has taken the documents and filled application form and cash RS. 2736.00 for the New IDEA Broadband connection - Vishrantawadi - pune area.

IDEA engineer visited my house on 30 Sep and no idea Broadband signals properly they are unable to give the connection.
From that time I am following up with your executive to get the amount back. Till today he did not refund the amount.
He is not picking my phone even.

Narayana
ashish.ba

Sep 17, 2016

Got bill even after requesting service cancellation

I requested to close the broadband on 27th may 2016. The customer care confirmed that connection will be closed on 1 June , but later in the month of July I got a bill of June. From customer care I came to know that they took 7 days to close the connection and they charged me for these 7 days. I didn’t use single MB of data , still Idea forcing me to pay bill amount.

I have called customer care couple of time and every time I got different information. Earlier they told you didn't have to pay anything, now they are sending me bill notification and inducing me to pay the bill.

Please take firm action and notify me. I don't want to drag this matter.
Customer ID : ############
Customer`s Name : ASHISH JADHAV
Invoice No. : INR1609000015008
Email id : [email protected]

Sep 16, 2016

RE: Idea Broadband Connection

Hi Kailas,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 16th September 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Paras

Sep 16, 2016

RE: Idea Broadband Connection

Hi Kailas,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Paras
kailasraut86

Sep 15, 2016

Idea Broadband Connection

Registered mobile no.7350873900 and 7276097813
Complaint no.1-TCT20160915429
Complaint no.2-TCT20160914407
Complaint no.3-TCT20160913399

Complaint raised on 13 Sept 16 still not resolved,Executive (Contact no.9922112023) called on 14 Sept 16 @ 4:26 pm and inform that he will attend in 1 hour time and today at 16 Sept 16 @ 12:12 pm still not come(Called his no. many time, he don't bother to pick a call). Called customer care many time, they are not ready to help instead they are ready to disconnect this connection.Horrible experience while using idea service.Every month i facing this issue of internet connection and no body bother to take corrective action.

Now i have no option left other than disconnecting this broadband.I have already paid bill and i don't know whether i am going to get refund. Pathetic service and horrible experience.
Thanks for nothing.

Kailas Raut

Sep 13, 2016

RE: Complete CHEATING with IDEA broadband

Hi Muthuhimalaya,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Raj
muthuhimalaya

Sep 13, 2016

Complete CHEATING with IDEA broadband

Hi all,

Few days back we have got IDEA broadband when IDEA executive promised unlimited data at 20mbps and plan is Rs.950 per month,
But after we used 10 GB speed becomes 2G despite the promise that unlimited 4G speed.

Executive cheated us nicely,

Sep 1, 2016

RE: Deactivate broadband service

Hi Shivshankar,

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

Abhi

Aug 31, 2016

RE: Deactivate broadband service

Hi Shivshankar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

shivshankar.c

Aug 31, 2016

Deactivate broadband service

I want to disconnect broadband service and tried to raise request in Toll Free Number – 18008331111, but representative says that system is down and not able to take request. i tried to call back customer care after some time but not able to connect its says network conjunction. i tried multiple times but same response was same. i tried again with landline number and it was connected again i asked to register complain for disconnect broadband but now executive says you can not disconnect the service in such sort notice.
i asked her to register my complain but response was same that system is down. i don't know what to do but i decided that i will not pay for next billing cycle whether the connection is live or not.
strange thing is that again i tried to called through landline and got same error network conjunction.
Idea people playing with his customers which will bad effect to company.
Below are the details :-
Acc No - ############
Mail Id - [email protected]
Vishwajeet Sathye

deactivation

I called the customer service executive for deactivation of my account and they tell me their server is down and cannot take any complaints or request and if I wait till tomorrow my next billing will be activated.
What kind of service is this.
I have tried to call them last month too, they did not take my deactivation request and tried to convince me to continue.
There is no option to deactivate on their website too.

RE : No Refund after 60 days; fraud agent

Hi Anurag,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE : Idea Making fool to customer

Hi Deepak,

RE: Very Bad service Provider IDEA BRODBAND

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
RAVI KHAN

Aug 30, 2016

I can not find more than Brodbend speed is 50 kbps to want to take down the connection

I want to remove the broadband connection is ID ############
llnarayan

Aug 28, 2016

Idea Broadband Bad services No Refund even after 2 months

Broadband Account Number : ############. I dont have idea cell number. My Mobile number is 9049482512

Aug 27, 2016

RE : Very Poor Services By Idea BroadBand

Mangesh

Aug 27, 2016

RE: Very Bad service Provider IDEA BRODBAND

Hi Sagar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 27th August 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

Mangesh

Nestaway - Deposit not refunded
    I have been staying in nest away flat for about 1 and half...
    Storedeal - pement paid par saaman nahi aya
    maine mobil order kiya tha or pement paid kar diya txn...
    Village road construction - over height culvert
    Should not going any car on the culvert because Over...
    Wines shop in house - Liquor selling illegal
    I am resident of boyapalli, manchiryal, telangana,504272....
    sarva up gramin bank - Please refund my Amount Rs 5000 /cash was not dispensed
    Dear Sir / Madam, The following transaction was made...
    Muslim - Molvi Baba Love Solution
    Ye Inshan bahut Ache He turant sabhi ka bhala kiya he...
    RELIANCE JIO TOWER - Jio Tower Not Working
    WORST SIGNAL COMPARE TO OTHER NETWORKS HELLO SIR IN MY...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Doesn't downloaded trade license certificate
    Hlo sit, Im a owner of a tiffin center which is located...
    Airtel - Recharged wrong number
    Dear sir I Prem Anand Kumar tried to recharge my number....
    [email protected] .com - Bank account prombem
    I added to already register bank account details in rummy...