Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Aug 7, 2016

RE: No internet connectivity from last 10 days but no response from idea

We regret the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue. We will get back to you soon.

Nikhil9145

Aug 7, 2016

No internet connectivity from last 10 days but no response from idea

My idea broadband account number is '############' , I have raised requests multiple times to idea customer care specifying that my internet is not working. They noted my request but it seems that they are not in a mood to take any action.

Since I have faced the same issue in past thus I requested for a technician visit on which they agreed and now the most shocking part...... they have automatically closed my request saying 'the problem is resolved' without even talking to me, without any technician visit.

Being a poor customer with nothing in hand, still I gathered courage to waste my valuable time and energy and called the customer care again....... but no response yet..........They do not follow any SLAs....... agreed time and date for resolution of my problem was 8 Aug 7:00 in the morning but as alwaysone more miss to SLA.......

I am having all the mail chains and communications recorded and since it has been a bad lose to me in terms of my work and money that I make working online thus I am thinking to go to consumer forum.............................

Aug 3, 2016

RE : Idea broadband Cheat customer

We request you to provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Aug 3, 2016

RE: Idea broadband Cheat customer

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

parmodoo7rana

Aug 2, 2016

Idea broadband Cheat customer

I have raised a complain regarding deactivation of my Idea broadband connection (Account number ############) on January 2016. But I still haven't received my balanced amount of Rs. 4019.24 .
Every times I call the Idea broadband customer care. They tell me a new policy which they never mention earlier.
For past 7 month I am waiting for my amount. But still they told me to wait for 24 hours to 48 hours. Which is not ending from past 7 month and still continuing.

My reason for disconnection with Idea broadband is they provide Max 256 Kbps speed while I am paying them for 2Mbps.
And they never provide any compensation for it.
They have also close the Ticket without taking any consent from mine side.
They cheat customer every time they call to customer care.
They never process they complain until you call them daily for month or more.

I suggest to other customer that never pay Idea in advance they never give you your money back easily.

The process is two long.
1. They deactivate your account at the end of the month of raising the complain(If you are lucky). Else you have to call them so many time to get it deactivated.(24 to 48 hour is their pet dialog. I still don't know how many more 24 to 48 hours I have to wait to get my money back).
2. The terminate you account after 45 days of deactivation. (Until and unless you call so many times they never terminate it)
3. After 45 days of termination of account have to register you request to get your money back.(This part they never told me in last 7 month)
4. Then you have to wait infinite time to get a call from the back end team.(The front-end team(customer care) and back-end team had no coordination). I still haven't got any call from the Idea back-end team .

Please never go for Idea connection.
The cheat people and never told full policy to customer.

Invoice No. : INR1606000002824
Bill total amount: 0.00
Bill due amount: -4,019.27
Due Date : 15/Jun/2016

RE: Idea Internet Speed 200 Kbps when i pay for 2 Mbps

We regret the internet speed trouble that you are facing. Please reply with your contact details for investigation. You can also visit our website: www.ideacellular.com for further assistance.

ajju087

Idea Internet Speed 200 Kbps when i pay for 2 Mbps

For past week i am getting a speed of 50kbps to 200 Kbps when i pay for 2 Mbps line. I raised a ticket they said it will be done within two days. Next day technician calls me says is your internet working i said it is very slow and i am not able to work on it at all he asks which is your router and says he will fix it. I get a a message says your ticket has been closed without fixing my problem. I am attaching photos showing speeds i am getting. Please tell me that if i am going to get what i pay for or should i post a cheating compliant in consumer court ?
Please provide me with a email Id where i can send this photos they are not getting uploaded here
Closed Ticket Without Fixing the problem : TCT20160727345
New Ticket Raised :TCT20160728561

ajju087

Jul 24, 2016

RE: No Connectivity from 5 days but no response from Idea

We sincerely regret the network connectivity issue that you are facing. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details for investigation. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Apoorva Bhatt

Jul 24, 2016

No Connectivity from 5 days but no response from Idea

No Connectivity from 5 days but no response from Idea, just taking requests and closing automatically without taking action.
Cusotmercare is doing nothing, technical department is doing nothing.
Took advance rental for 6 months and giving shit services.
When asked for cancellation said it will take 45 days, what rubbish is this ?
Dont have connectivity and usage is showing which another cheating with me

No Connectivity from 5 days but no response from Idea

Jul 21, 2016

RE: Tikonas sister company

We regret the inconvenience caused. To assist you further, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Swapnil.k

Jul 21, 2016

Tikonas sister company

Duping people's by fake promises... I have idea broadband with 2 mbps speed plan... But even self idea care portal is not opening with that speed... Rest of the portals like you tube... Its a miracle if it opens... Many times loss of connection since 1st day....as I have mistakenly purchase 3 months plan... Big mistake I did... Earlier local cable net is better than idea.... Idea is really ullu banawing... It's not a fake...its a f..k one...idea is harassing people

Jul 16, 2016

RE: Idea Ullu Banawing to Customers

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

Jul 15, 2016

RE: Idea Ullu Banawing to Customers

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Ninja23

Jul 15, 2016

Idea Ullu Banawing to Customers

Guys,

I am from Pune and I subscribed to a !dea broadband connection ( Account Number ############, Plan: PUN800, 2Mbps, 50 GB data, post 50 GBs unlimited at 512 kbps) on the 30th June 2016.

If you are planning to go for an Idea Broadband connection then PLEASE take a little time out from your busy schedules and read on to avoid losing peace of mind in future.

First, the plan that I subscribed to may appear good on paper but when it comes to internet speed all this is essentially useless as you can never consume the data with the speed you get. The speed is horrible to say the least. They say 2Mbps line but in reality you hardly get the maximum of 200 kbps in the afternoons on few days and most of the times it fluctuates from 20 to 60 kbps. Websites with just text content often take ages to load and videos just never load and if they do, which is rare though, with so much of buffering that is irritating to the extent that you would give up on seeing it.

Another thing that I have noticed is that whenever you call Customer Care and complain about the speed, somehow after a while the speed magically hits above 1Mbps and after 15 or 20 minutes post hanging up the phone it gets back to usual 20 to 60kbps. The same thing happens when you call any of the number that was given to you by the guy who sold this connection to you although these guys only pick up the phone after you have tried at least 10 times or so. Once picked up they say they would check, they are busy, there is no problem etc. etc. and after few minutes speed goes up for around 20 minutes. Even when the guy who came in to check the connection speed after raising tickets (TCT20160709113, TCT20160709120) with customer care, was seen talking with someone in a very low voice on his phone by going in the balcony or a little away from you and then speed goes up for the time he is there.

With this I have come to the conclusion that these guys are intentionally throttling your connection speeds so you can hardly consume few Gigs of what has been offered and they keep on selling high usage plans like 50/100/200 GB of data when the company know very well that the actual usage they would allow is going to be only a fraction of it. So in essence fool people by saying they would give 100 GB data and in effect restrict them from using more than 10 GB. ULLU BANAWING to customers.
Better look elsewhere and subscribe to a company that may only offer 10 GB data for the same money but they would actually let you use that much data with decent speeds.

In a nutshell: STAY AWAY from these fraudulent people.

Jul 14, 2016

RE: If you have more money, transfer in my account rather than wasting on IDEA

We regret the inconvenience caused. To assist you further, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Amol Bavannavar

Jul 13, 2016

If you have more money, transfer in my account rather than wasting on IDEA

Guy's, I request you don't go for any of the plans provided by this worst IDEA service provider. Their promises are fake and service is not at all good. Even if you call customer care. They will just send you ticket number and request gets automatically resolved. They don't even get feedback about the complaint which we registered. No one will care about your complaints.

I have spent more on calling customer care than plan amount.

If you have 2MBPS plan, your downloading speed will highly go to maximum 150KBPS which is very slow than the speed we get in our mobile from 3G network providers.

Guy's don't kill yourself by choosing IDEA Broadband Provider.

Jul 9, 2016

RE:Worst service -speed cheating nd fake promises by company

Sir .. I am using idea broadband not idea sim card. As your asking me to provide 10 digit idea mobile number. By the way I already provided my idea broadband account number.

CanT even you disconnect my idea broadband. Or you people do not know how to disconnect.

Pls do not do such cheap replies rather work on the service requests instead of closing it without resolution.

Jul 8, 2016

RE: Worst service -speed cheating nd fake promises by company

Jul 4, 2016

RE:Worst service -speed cheating nd fake promises by company

No need to regret.today for whole day no WiFi at all. Are you kidding me. I want back all money. I will register police complaint.

Do not check the patience.

You were about to reach me shortly then what happened ? Fake promises of fake idea.

Jul 4, 2016

RE: Worst service -speed cheating nd fake promises by company

Jul 3, 2016

Worst service -speed cheating nd fake promises by company

Ac no ############

Plan 20 GB 2mbps actual 0.5mbps
Post 20 GB 512kbps actual 50kbps

Two times I raised request to disconnect not served yet.

Will suggest other users not to go with idea .. never.
Let's start to show real face of idea on fb n social sites.

I want back my complete money 2070 Rs.

Jul 1, 2016

RE: New connection Request

Dear SIr,

virajrethe

Jul 1, 2016

New connection Request

I approach to local Idea authorized agent for new broadband connection. He came at my home to collect documents and filled application form. I also paid him for triff plan 3 month advance. He assure me to installed in 2 days but now 5 days completed neither he picking up his phone nor giving any information. I called to customer care but they also not helping much. This local Agent name is - Yogesh, chandan nagar area in pune

Jun 29, 2016

RE: Worst customer service

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...