Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

GauravK001

Jun 7, 2017

Idea connection

I called idea customer care for router installation and at that time they raise ticket and told me please wait for tomorrow your issue will be solved tomorrow.
Next day I wait and again same issue no one came.

Till then I don't have router and evrytime they given different explanation.

They have charging me every month. I think we all have to raise concern to some big platform.
KALPANDENILESH

May 20, 2017

SPEED

SPEED ISSUE. HAVING 4 MBPS PLAN BUT SPEED IS ALWAYS MUCH LOWER THAN EXPECTED. ALWAYS RAISING COMPLAINTS BUT NO RESOLUTION.

May 16, 2017

Account no :- 012373019670 / illegal charges

Account no :- ############

Hi ,
I had called idea broadband and asked to stop there broadband internet services as i was not satidfied with it in the month of Jan 2017, but still the connection has not been disconnected and i am being sent the monthly piled up bills everymonth and being harashed saying the legal actions can be taken if i dont pay the bill.

i have wrote around 12-15 mails to idea broadband customercare but they are not at all answring my queries and this month also i got the new bill.

i am being asked to pay for the services forcefully which i am not been using.

kindly look into the matter and advise.

regards,
Shekhar
pradeeppawar121

May 14, 2017

Connection closure

I have requested connection closure to Idea Broadband on 20 apr 2017 and cleared outstanding as well.
Now from then till yesterday 13th May I have made telephonic request that my connection yet not closed and I am getting next bill pay reminders.
Tickets I raised till date
20 april - TCT2017042016 closed on 26th apr by you
09 may - TCT20170509322 till open
13 may - TCT20170513163 till open

Please take on priority anyways I am not gonna pay May bill as its not my mistake to keeping it active this month. I have already requested in time.

My Customer ID : ############
pradeeppawar121

May 14, 2017

Connection closure

I have requested connection closure on 20 apr 2017 and cleared outstanding as well.
Tickets I raised till date

makarand055

May 10, 2017

Refund of Money

Hello Customer care,
I am Makarand K., I was looking idea broadband service thus I got a number of Ram(8793056424).He offered me a plan of 3 months thus I paid 1340 cash to him on July 2016. He made false promises and genuinely he did nothing after taking cash from me. After a month I started to contact Ram but I didn't get satisfactory response. After few days he told me that my connection has cancel because of insufficient connectivity and I will get money back. But, haven't receive my money yet. I have recording of our calls where he used to promise that I will come to your home today will refund. I am getting such excuses from last 5 months. This is really frustrating experience with idea broadband.
I have attached the receipt given by Ram.
If you want I can sent call recording as an evidence.
Please respond me and get my issue solved asap.

Makarand Khamkar

Refund of money

I have taken the broadband connection from Idea for 6 months on 12 Feb 2017. I paid the money to the subscriber on the day one when he came to our home. On the next day they came for setup. But due to some problems the connection was not formed. So we requested them to return the money. But they are not responding.

The details of account are,
Account Number= ############
Registered mobile number = 8483821448
Registered Email ID= [email protected]
Money Paid= 4140

Please do the needful ASAP.

Madhura

The details of account are,
Account Number= ############
Registered mobile number = 8483821448
Registered Email ID= [email protected]
Money Paid= 4140

Please do the needful ASAP.

Madhura

Refund of money

I have taken a broadband connection from idea for 6 months on 12 Feb 2017. We paid the money on the same day. But due to some problems the connection was not set. So from that day we are requesting the idea subscriber to return the money. But they are not responding.

The details given are:

Please do the needful.
hiralee

Apr 18, 2017

Internet not working

Internet speed has dropped down to zero from last two weeks. Please send one of your representative to look into the issue at the earliest.

Username - ############
shubhsgaikwad3

Apr 15, 2017

incomplete and wrong information provides me about subscription and plan and my bill

i m the idea brodband customer from last 4 months . i complaint many times about service provider for third class service , poor installation service , incomplete and wrong information which are provided to me . idea called me for service feedback , but again i complaint about my problems and result is still there is no changes in their service and also service provider . idea brodband literally provides harassment service to me . whenever i call to idea they always gives a new new information about my bill and my plan .they call me for feedback 3 to 4 times in month, send me message regarding to my bill minimum 4 times at week .this are like torturing customers . this is the worst service i had ever. if idea really wants customers then first they will learn how to treat customer .
shubhsgaikwad3

Apr 15, 2017

poorest sevice and incomplete information provides

Aditi Bhati

Mar 27, 2017

Bill cycle of new connection has started without installing the modem

My account with the below mentioned details has been started without installing the modem which is quite shocking. I have never seen such a pathetic service from any other service provider before. What is the point of starting my bill cycle from 20.03.17 when am not even availing your services. Today is 27.03.17, implying I have to pay for 7 days from my pocket for a service that has not even started. Please look into the matter urgently. If you are not able to provide me with a modem within next 24 hrs., please close my account and refund my whole amount paid by me i.e. Rs. 5361.

Account Number: ############

Registered Mobile Number: 9873253242

Registered Email Id: [email protected]
Gaurav V Shaha

Mar 20, 2017

Regarding incorrect commitment & poor support

I had paid for 6 month advance and during payment it was communicated to me that I'll get 50GB additional per month, but now when I called your customer care then they are saying that they do not have any such information. Also during call I got a pathetic response from your customer care executive "Pratap".

Requested to refund my payment as you have pathetic customer support and poor service.
Pavan Rajani

Mar 18, 2017

HARRASEMENT

ACCOUNT: ############
TICKET NO: TCT20160918404

I am extremely dissapointed with your services and charges you have been levying even after we disconnected our services.
We have recieved a legal notice. look into it

HARRASEMENT

kindlyinform

Mar 14, 2017

Not disconnecting connection and charging every month

I have Idea Boradband and requested to disconnect it on 5th January 2017. However still connection is not yet disconnected. Every month they are charging 50 RS. I raised the several complaints in customer care. But no action. I have now frustrated to contact Idea customer care.

I want my connection should be disconnected immediately and refund my amount from time I raised the termination request.

Please do the needful in this regards.

Company: Idea Broadband, Pune
Idea Account Number ############

Mar 6, 2017

RE: The requested new connection was not serviced yet.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Abhijit
ilaya_R

Mar 6, 2017

The requested new connection was not serviced yet.

We have requested for new connection on friday last week with idea broadband services , according to our request one guy came and visited our flat and taken money from us for the plan as well.but he did not given the connection yet..till saturday he was picking up the call and keep on telling that will provide connection today or tom something .but today he is even considering our call .. Seems they are cheated us ..please take a look at my issues.
+919850050103 - this is the number belongs to the person who came as idea person.

Feb 21, 2017

Hi Manish,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st February 2017, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Suhas

Feb 20, 2017

RE : Extra amount is charges

Hi Swati,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details, so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Mak
swatikedari

Feb 17, 2017

Extra amount is charges

I have taken Idea broadband connection for three mon from 12th July,2016 to 11th Oct,2016.
It is prepaid plan. On 13th Oct Idea braodband care calls and said me that mam please pay the bill of July mon
as our billing cycle get start from 1st of mon. You have paid for aug,Sep,Oct. Please pay the bill.
I did not pay for 4 mon the apply late fine for me. and finally i have to pay 4500/- Unnecessary.

xyz

Feb 15, 2017

RE: Bill generation for inactive connection

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Tudor
manishkalani

Feb 14, 2017

Dear Naushad

Contact me on 91303 77759.

Manish Kalani

Feb 14, 2017

Hi Manish,

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit mobile number for further assistance.

Naushad

Feb 13, 2017

Hi Manish,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Suhas

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...