Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

jithujtherattil

Jun 23, 2017

Account deactivation(user name: 012373036961)

I have requested to deactivate my account in April 2017 only, Still my account is not deactivated

I am not using your service.

I have called and requested many times to deactivate my account but still its active, Its deactivated once but again activated.

The payment alert messages still receiving to me though I am not using your service, I am not liable to pay any bills.

Consider this as acknowledgement from my side.
Mrpn1986

Jun 21, 2017

Bill Generation Not Proper(user name: 012373035921)

Hi Team Idea,

I think now a days Idea broadband hiring goons in his office who don't have manner how to talk customer .I have already done 12 month payment still in my account showing 5 months payment .I tried to call 100 times to them explain everything .But everyday i receiving a call someone saying i am from idea broadband legal department ..I again explain same thing to them .But still now no result.Today they cross all the limit .

Today i got 1st call from No-9763833758 She said her name was Sonakshi Singh and the language she used like "AAp log bhikari ho aap payment nahi kar sakte" and i will show you who i am . Then after 2 min another guy called from no 7249370144 and threatening me in cheap language .That means now a days Idea hiring goons in their department .????

I like to again explain here my payment -> i took offer of 6 months payment +installation free+Router Free so took the connection last may 2016 as per offer it should continue till October last .Instead of that a bill generate October i paid that so i paid 7 months bill .After that i chased idea customer care to rectify my bill and which they did not . Again Bikram Arora called me (from this No 7350002303) on 19 dec and told me sir there is a offer for you from idea pay 3 months bill and enjoy 2 months free plus i will resolve your previous complain.I paid on 20th dec 4600 as per 3 months advance payment and 2 last months bill ..For conformation i called him on his no on 27dec and he said request has been forwarded and will ok .(So i paid 6+1+1+5) so its 13 month and if u cancel 1 month its already 12 months bill paid till May end 2017 .

But i can see 5 months bill in my account + threat call from idea office ..So i decided if someone from higher level don't solve my query in 24 hour i will appraoch Mr Birla in twitter account @AdityaBirlaGrp---------->official twitter account .

I already send a mail [email protected] on 4th jan I am attaching the screenshot of mail.

mujaffar.sanadi

Jun 14, 2017

Account deactivation

I have requested to deactivate my account in March 2017 only, Still my account is not deactivated

I am not using your service.

Consider this as acknowledgement from my side.
Murlidhar64

Jun 14, 2017

2 MONTHS AFTER DISCONNECTION, STILL BILL GETTIN GENERATED

I raised disconnection request 2 months back for Idea Broadband after paying all the dues. Called idea broadband customer care 3-4 times to confirm if request was taken correctly as i don't trust these people. They are trained to cheat customers.
I was told that my connection will be disconnected. I even got email that it is disconnected. But after few days it got re-activated again.
Now i am getting emails every month to pay bill. I am 100% sure that they are doing it deliberately to cheat common man.
Can't understand why no one can take action against them.
PranoyR

Jun 13, 2017

how can you file a case on me?

On 13th June, I got call from Lok Adalat, Delhi(as girl told) regarding pending dues of idea broadband. We requested Idea guys to de-activate our connection as we were not satisfied with the services in month of Dec. We also cleared dues and stopped using broadband since then. PFA image in which it is clear that we have not used it after 10th Jan 2017. Suddenly, after 6 months they realized that 6 month bill is pending and filed a case. How can one do that!!

Team please look into this. We are certainly not paying the bills.

Pranay

NarenMellachervu

Jun 10, 2017

how can you file a case on me?

i have to take idea broad band connection and used for more than a year and i payed bill in time without any pending.
6 to 8 months back i have called customer case to deactivation my account.
after one month i got message that i am pending some money to pay, i called customer care again and informed same, they said no need to pay money, as i am not using and requested for deactivated.
after few months again i got message stating i am pending on some money to pay, i called customer case and informed the same, again they said no need to pay money as i am not using the service.

today one person called me and said idea filed a case on me stating "i am pending on payment and need to pay"
how can your do this to me?

i used you service with out any delay in payment.
AND you have activated my account with out your permission and filing a case on me. and one side your customer case people clearly informed me on call that no need to pay money as i am not suing your service.

please some one help me in this.

Naren Mellachervu.
Pranava123

Jun 8, 2017

Incorrect refund

I had an idea broadband connect from July 8 2015.
On march 14th 2017 I requested to disconnect my broadband
(TCT20170314354).
Finally on 7th June my connection was disconnected after 4-5 complaints that I have been receiving mails and messages regarding my piled up bills (with extra charges for me not paying on time).
I had also requested for a pro rata refund for not using in the month of march.
In April my account was credited with 869rs for this pro rata calculation.
Now on June 7th when my broadband was finally disconnected. I got a call saying that I will be getting only rs469 after deducting my unpaid dues for the month of April may and June.
I would like to know why I'm being charged when I had requested for a disconnection.
GauravK001

Jun 7, 2017

Idea connection

I called idea customer care for router installation and at that time they raise ticket and told me please wait for tomorrow your issue will be solved tomorrow.
Next day I wait and again same issue no one came.

Till then I don't have router and evrytime they given different explanation.

They have charging me every month. I think we all have to raise concern to some big platform.
KALPANDENILESH

May 20, 2017

SPEED

SPEED ISSUE. HAVING 4 MBPS PLAN BUT SPEED IS ALWAYS MUCH LOWER THAN EXPECTED. ALWAYS RAISING COMPLAINTS BUT NO RESOLUTION.

May 16, 2017

Account no :- 012373019670 / illegal charges

Account no :- ############

Hi ,
I had called idea broadband and asked to stop there broadband internet services as i was not satidfied with it in the month of Jan 2017, but still the connection has not been disconnected and i am being sent the monthly piled up bills everymonth and being harashed saying the legal actions can be taken if i dont pay the bill.

i have wrote around 12-15 mails to idea broadband customercare but they are not at all answring my queries and this month also i got the new bill.

i am being asked to pay for the services forcefully which i am not been using.

kindly look into the matter and advise.

regards,
Shekhar
pradeeppawar121

May 14, 2017

Connection closure

I have requested connection closure to Idea Broadband on 20 apr 2017 and cleared outstanding as well.
Now from then till yesterday 13th May I have made telephonic request that my connection yet not closed and I am getting next bill pay reminders.
Tickets I raised till date
20 april - TCT2017042016 closed on 26th apr by you
09 may - TCT20170509322 till open
13 may - TCT20170513163 till open

Please take on priority anyways I am not gonna pay May bill as its not my mistake to keeping it active this month. I have already requested in time.

My Customer ID : ############
pradeeppawar121

May 14, 2017

Connection closure

I have requested connection closure on 20 apr 2017 and cleared outstanding as well.
Tickets I raised till date

makarand055

May 10, 2017

Refund of Money

Hello Customer care,
I am Makarand K., I was looking idea broadband service thus I got a number of Ram(8793056424).He offered me a plan of 3 months thus I paid 1340 cash to him on July 2016. He made false promises and genuinely he did nothing after taking cash from me. After a month I started to contact Ram but I didn't get satisfactory response. After few days he told me that my connection has cancel because of insufficient connectivity and I will get money back. But, haven't receive my money yet. I have recording of our calls where he used to promise that I will come to your home today will refund. I am getting such excuses from last 5 months. This is really frustrating experience with idea broadband.
I have attached the receipt given by Ram.
If you want I can sent call recording as an evidence.
Please respond me and get my issue solved asap.

Makarand Khamkar

Refund of money

I have taken the broadband connection from Idea for 6 months on 12 Feb 2017. I paid the money to the subscriber on the day one when he came to our home. On the next day they came for setup. But due to some problems the connection was not formed. So we requested them to return the money. But they are not responding.

The details of account are,
Account Number= ############
Registered mobile number = 8483821448
Registered Email ID= [email protected]
Money Paid= 4140

Please do the needful ASAP.

Madhura

The details of account are,
Account Number= ############
Registered mobile number = 8483821448
Registered Email ID= [email protected]
Money Paid= 4140

Please do the needful ASAP.

Madhura

Refund of money

I have taken a broadband connection from idea for 6 months on 12 Feb 2017. We paid the money on the same day. But due to some problems the connection was not set. So from that day we are requesting the idea subscriber to return the money. But they are not responding.

The details given are:

Please do the needful.
hiralee

Apr 18, 2017

Internet not working

Internet speed has dropped down to zero from last two weeks. Please send one of your representative to look into the issue at the earliest.

Username - ############
shubhsgaikwad3

Apr 15, 2017

incomplete and wrong information provides me about subscription and plan and my bill

i m the idea brodband customer from last 4 months . i complaint many times about service provider for third class service , poor installation service , incomplete and wrong information which are provided to me . idea called me for service feedback , but again i complaint about my problems and result is still there is no changes in their service and also service provider . idea brodband literally provides harassment service to me . whenever i call to idea they always gives a new new information about my bill and my plan .they call me for feedback 3 to 4 times in month, send me message regarding to my bill minimum 4 times at week .this are like torturing customers . this is the worst service i had ever. if idea really wants customers then first they will learn how to treat customer .
shubhsgaikwad3

Apr 15, 2017

poorest sevice and incomplete information provides

Aditi Bhati

Mar 27, 2017

Bill cycle of new connection has started without installing the modem

My account with the below mentioned details has been started without installing the modem which is quite shocking. I have never seen such a pathetic service from any other service provider before. What is the point of starting my bill cycle from 20.03.17 when am not even availing your services. Today is 27.03.17, implying I have to pay for 7 days from my pocket for a service that has not even started. Please look into the matter urgently. If you are not able to provide me with a modem within next 24 hrs., please close my account and refund my whole amount paid by me i.e. Rs. 5361.

Account Number: ############

Registered Mobile Number: 9873253242

Registered Email Id: [email protected]
Gaurav V Shaha

Mar 20, 2017

Regarding incorrect commitment & poor support

I had paid for 6 month advance and during payment it was communicated to me that I'll get 50GB additional per month, but now when I called your customer care then they are saying that they do not have any such information. Also during call I got a pathetic response from your customer care executive "Pratap".

Requested to refund my payment as you have pathetic customer support and poor service.
Pavan Rajani

Mar 18, 2017

HARRASEMENT

ACCOUNT: ############
TICKET NO: TCT20160918404

I am extremely dissapointed with your services and charges you have been levying even after we disconnected our services.
We have recieved a legal notice. look into it

HARRASEMENT

kindlyinform

Mar 14, 2017

Not disconnecting connection and charging every month

I have Idea Boradband and requested to disconnect it on 5th January 2017. However still connection is not yet disconnected. Every month they are charging 50 RS. I raised the several complaints in customer care. But no action. I have now frustrated to contact Idea customer care.

I want my connection should be disconnected immediately and refund my amount from time I raised the termination request.

Please do the needful in this regards.

Company: Idea Broadband, Pune
Idea Account Number ############
ideacellular

Mar 6, 2017

RE: The requested new connection was not serviced yet.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Abhijit
ilaya_R

Mar 6, 2017

The requested new connection was not serviced yet.

We have requested for new connection on friday last week with idea broadband services , according to our request one guy came and visited our flat and taken money from us for the plan as well.but he did not given the connection yet..till saturday he was picking up the call and keep on telling that will provide connection today or tom something .but today he is even considering our call .. Seems they are cheated us ..please take a look at my issues.
+919850050103 - this is the number belongs to the person who came as idea person.

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...