Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

vikramsingh1102

not executing disconnection request

I have called several time to customer care to request for disconnection of broadband connection between 5th jan and 11th Jan but always a incomplete reply and says not able to disconnect in the middle of the running month.

When you can accept connection request in the middle of the month then why not disconnection request?

Account Number:############
Name: Vikram Singh

Please respond fast.

Vikram

Jan 11, 2017

RE: 'Issue with connection setup and internet

Hi Abhishek,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

Abhishek Sahu

Issue with connection setup and internet

I contacted one of the idea executive (Vikas) to take a idea broadband connection, He took my details and send me the link to made payment. I did the payment immediately and send him the recipt, But it will took 2 days to setup my connection and the executive came to set up the device is extremely rude and he do not even bother to setup my wifi router. He simply close his call and left. Somehow we manage to set up our wifi in evening but we were shocked to see the speed of 20-30 kb, Our plan is of 2MBPS till 100 GB. At around 12 internet stop working completely.

We are very disappointed with this kind of service form Idea. Tikona is much better.

Abhishek sahu

Issue with connection setup and internet

Jan 10, 2017

RE : Slow Broadband Repetitively

Hi Varun,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 10th January 2017, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Suhas

Jan 9, 2017

RE: Slow Broadband Repetitively

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

varunsonpethkar

Jan 9, 2017

Slow Broadband Repetitively

This is regarding VERY SLOW SPEED of Broadband account ############.
Several times I have observed that the speed of the IDEA broadband is not up to the mark.
I have made Speed test with the help of tool provided by IDEA broadband.com .

Speed on 07 Jan 2017 >> 0.17 MBPS for download and 0.15 MBPS for upload
Speed on 09 Jan 2017 >> 0.28 MBPS for download and 0.43 MBPS for upload

When checked from OOKLA Tool, the speed is even WORSE

We have several other BROADBAND Provider but still trusting IDEA BROADBAND.
As I need to complete some very important work I urgently request for GOOD SPEED atleast 1.8 MBPS. I have opted of 2 MBPS plan.

The screens captured for this is attached. Please take immediate action. Please provide permanent solution so that I need not to complaint about this repeatedly.

Historically I had raised following tickets for BAD Speed. Then it was resolved for some time. But now again reappeared the problem.

History of old complaints for SLOW speed as following.

1) TCT2016021152

Mobile 9923384586

Slow Broadband Repetitively

Jan 8, 2017

Hi Shekhar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Sagar

RE : Deficiency of services

Hi Shekhar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 5th Jan 2017, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Abhi

Hi Rajesh,

We tried contacting you on your given numbers however, were unable to get through. In order to proceed further, please provide your alternate contact details together with suitable date/time to contact you.

Abhi

Jan 5, 2017

service discontinue and billing issue

Dear Idea Team,

I am writing this with great regret that I am facing problem with your services. I have never expected this from your side and also want to raise complaint against your execuitive who don’t know how to handle a customer issue.

I Just want to know are you cheating the customer or you work like this only that whatever the customer say we will not listen and let them struggle.

I am narrating the issue and expect you will resolve with positive approach

I have taken the prepaid broadband service in the month of may starting for six month which started on 4th May 2016. Now at the time of installation your represented said that I have to pay 4462/- for six month charges including all charges and 1000 rupees separately for Modern and there will be no installation charges also. And I paid accordingly now off late that to in the month Nov-16 I am getting a message,email and call that I have to pay 828 as monthly internet charge.and when I called your representive they said that your service time over and you were use the internet. but I have not received any proper intimation from your side like mail, message or call for extend the service. And after first bill daily your execuitive call and hassed us for outstanding bill payment.And I always told them to discontinue the service and they told us to make your dues clear then only will disconnect the service or account.

Now tell me why I have to pay additional when all the payment are done with all charges before installation .So do you are cheating me with some hidden charges or its some type of plan you are playing with me.

One more thing it is your fault after my prepaid service get over you have to deactivate the account and service, so now I am not going to pay amount for which you harrassing us. we strictly told your representive that we want only 6 month plan because we are working women and we have timing issue.

Ticket No. TCT20170104245

Request you to kindly take a proper action and give me proper resolution within 2 days.. Hoping best service

My Registered Mobile number is 9975579818
Account Id- ############
Customer Name- Vidhya Popale

RE : Deficiency of services

Hi Shekhar,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

Mak
Shekhar10

Deficiency of services

Hi On the below issue I had got a call from your end and it was confirmed that my request is resolved and no further call will not be received and all is sorted out and also I have received a confirmation message for closing the issue. Now I can see that again I have received a bill for Rs 311/- and also getting call from billing department for the payment .Now its really harassment that after sorting out still I am getting calls.This shows how much you care for your customer.This also shows the double standards followed. and also such a idiots are sitting in your call center that they never understand what we are telling .I don't know whether you will take this matter seriously
and resolve it

Deficiency of services

I am writing this with great regret that I am facing problem with your services. I have never expected this from your side and sorry to say all idiots are there in your company who don’t know how to handle a customer issue.

I have given same complaint 4 times and all the time I get the information after contacting with your team that the issue is resolved but I can see that it is still not resolved. So I don’t know how many time I should raise the complaint to get it resolved. Every time I have to repeat the same story for which not getting proper reply. The third time when I said I want to terminate the service that time I got a call and I was informed that all my issues are resolved also the service is terminated. But I can see that it’s still not resolved and the service is still there and also for the same you are generating the invoice. Just want to know are you cheating the customer or you work like this only that whatever the customer say we will not listen and let them struggle.

Once again I am narrating the issue and expect this time you will resolve with positive approach

I have taken the broadband service in the month of may end ad for six month which started on 1st jun 2016 Now at the time of installation your represented said that I have to pay 4462/- for six month charges including all charges and 1000 rupees separately for Modern and there will be no installation charges also. And I paid accordingly now off late that to in the month Nov-16 I am getting a message and call that I have to pay 796 as monthly internet charge. Now when I asked your customer care they said there is some mistake and we will resolve it and update me but I have not received any proper reply it was the same the 2nd time and also the 3rd time when I said I don’t want to extend your service .

Now tell me why I have to pay additional when all the payment are done with all charges .So do you are cheating me with some hidden charges or its some type of plan you are playing with me.

My termination request also was said is resolved but I can see that it’s not done.I have already sent several mails for response but not a single reply I received

Request you to kindly take a proper action and give me proper resolution. Hoping best service

TCT20161115345
TCT20161115284
TCT20161119279
TCT20161128376

My Registered Mobile number is 9689567028

Alternate No 9689903843

RE:Idiot Recovery Person has taken my WIFI Router

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Hello Mangesh/Esther,

How many times you will tell the same answer???

while I'm receiving all the other numbers why not from you???

Don't escape by giving the reply saying that we can't reach you.

This is my number: +91 9493924924, I don't know either you know or not please add +91 and then dial my number.

=======================================================================================

RE:Idiot Recovery Person has taken my WIFI Router

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn’t reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Mangesh

RE:Idiot Recovery Person has taken my WIFI Router

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

Recovery Person has taken my WIFI Router

Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Amount Received: 2,504/-
Registered Mobile Number: +91 9168800033

Contact me on +91 9493924924 (Andhra Pradesh)

Recovery ..... person has been taken my WIFI router as well including the whole equipment like modem and wire and other setup equipment. As I have taken 6 months of plan he said that the Idea connection will only be disconnected only if all the equipment including WIFI router is also submitted so I have given it to him.

After contacting the Idea Customer Care they said it should not return it back and the Recovery person has given his number to contact him if there is any issue.

This is his ...... Number: Gopal: +91 94040 50864. Or some other recovery person along with him +91 80876 25465.

As contacted so many times I have received the amount of Rs 2500/-. But as discussed earlier I have used the internet only for 2 months but it was billed for 3 months
1) 24-Feb-2016 to 24-Mar-2016
2) 24-Mar-2016 to 24-Apr-2016
Disconnected on 02 May 2016 and suspended Date on 13May2016.

I need my WIFI Router and the amount for 1month which is charged with out using internet.

Don't give the common reply to all. And I'm mentioning again that please contact me on +91 9493924924(Andhra Pradesh).

Dec 27, 2016

Mangesh

Recovery Person has taken my WIFI Router

Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Amount Received: 2,504/-
Registered Mobile Number: +91 9168800033

Contact me on +91 9493924924 (Andhra Pradesh)

1) 24-Feb-2016 to 24-Mar-2016
2) 24-Mar-2016 to 24-Apr-2016
Disconnected on 02 May 2016 and suspended Date on 13May2016.

Dec 26, 2016

RE:Harassment by refusing to end service. And still demanding bill

Hi Rohit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact details to assist you further. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Dec 24, 2016

Abhijit

Dec 22, 2016

Inappropriate response from Idea

I took my idea broadband connection in July from one of the Agent from idea and paid 3070/- amount to him for 3 month plan. In August itself our account got de-activated and received the message that we have to make payment of 610 monthly. I tried contacting that Agent, but he switched off his mobile, so I raised complaint to idea customer care many times , but did not received any response. They are just saying will share your complaint with back-end team and they will get back to you and every time ticket gets closed automatically after 2-3 days without providing any solution. Every alternate day I am calling idea Appellate Erandwana, Pune office on+91 9850003202. Same lady is receiving my call and she is just saying broadband department is separate and I have forwarded your complaint to them and have asked to call you back. I requested her I will speak with them directly but she is not transferring my call. I have forwarded my payment receipt of 3070/- paid to agent along with his contact number and name on [email protected]; [email protected], but from August to till date I have not received any single mail from these email ids. Is anyone monitoring these Emails? Today My account got de-activated and I have received message to pay outstanding bill amount of 1580/- which is already paid to that Agent. I am already paid bill for October, Nov and Dec month. Kindly take action on this ASAP and nill my outstanding amount.

Agent Name- Vaibhav
Agent Mobile number - Idea broadband guy : +918149409031
Idea Broadband Account number - ############
rohitmagar

Dec 22, 2016

Harassment by refusing to end service. And still demanding bill

I have taken the broadband service in the month of june end ad for three month And I paid accordingly now off late that to in the month Nov-16 and Dec-16 I am getting a message and call that I have to pay 676 as monthly internet charge. Now when I asked your customer care they said there is some mistake and we will resolve it and update me but I have not received any proper reply it was the same the 2nd time and also the 3rd time when I said I don’t want to extend your service .

TCT20161114284
TCT20161120135

Dec 19, 2016

RE: Deficiency of services

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Shekhar10

My Registered Mobile number is 9689567028

Alternate No 9689903843

Dec 3, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh

Dec 2, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Akshay

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...