Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Dec 24, 2016

RE: Deficiency of services

Hi Shekhar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Dec 22, 2016

Inappropriate response from Idea

I took my idea broadband connection in July from one of the Agent from idea and paid 3070/- amount to him for 3 month plan. In August itself our account got de-activated and received the message that we have to make payment of 610 monthly. I tried contacting that Agent, but he switched off his mobile, so I raised complaint to idea customer care many times , but did not received any response. They are just saying will share your complaint with back-end team and they will get back to you and every time ticket gets closed automatically after 2-3 days without providing any solution. Every alternate day I am calling idea Appellate Erandwana, Pune office on+91 9850003202. Same lady is receiving my call and she is just saying broadband department is separate and I have forwarded your complaint to them and have asked to call you back. I requested her I will speak with them directly but she is not transferring my call. I have forwarded my payment receipt of 3070/- paid to agent along with his contact number and name on [email protected]; [email protected], but from August to till date I have not received any single mail from these email ids. Is anyone monitoring these Emails? Today My account got de-activated and I have received message to pay outstanding bill amount of 1580/- which is already paid to that Agent. I am already paid bill for October, Nov and Dec month. Kindly take action on this ASAP and nill my outstanding amount.

Agent Name- Vaibhav
Agent Mobile number - Idea broadband guy : +918149409031
Idea Broadband Account number - ############
rohitmagar

Dec 22, 2016

Harassment by refusing to end service. And still demanding bill

I am writing this with great regret that I am facing problem with your services. I have never expected this from your side and sorry to say all idiots are there in your company who don’t know how to handle a customer issue.

I have given same complaint 4 times and all the time I get the information after contacting with your team that the issue is resolved but I can see that it is still not resolved. So I don’t know how many time I should raise the complaint to get it resolved. Every time I have to repeat the same story for which not getting proper reply. The third time when I said I want to terminate the service that time I got a call and I was informed that all my issues are resolved also the service is terminated. But I can see that it’s still not resolved and the service is still there and also for the same you are generating the invoice. Just want to know are you cheating the customer or you work like this only that whatever the customer say we will not listen and let them struggle.

Once again I am narrating the issue and expect this time you will resolve with positive approach

I have taken the broadband service in the month of june end ad for three month And I paid accordingly now off late that to in the month Nov-16 and Dec-16 I am getting a message and call that I have to pay 676 as monthly internet charge. Now when I asked your customer care they said there is some mistake and we will resolve it and update me but I have not received any proper reply it was the same the 2nd time and also the 3rd time when I said I don’t want to extend your service .

Now tell me why I have to pay additional when all the payment are done with all charges .So do you are cheating me with some hidden charges or its some type of plan you are playing with me.

My termination request also was said is resolved but I can see that it’s not done.I have already sent several mails for response but not a single reply I received

Request you to kindly take a proper action and give me proper resolution. Hoping best service

Please find the ticket no which I raised
TCT20161114284
TCT20161120135

Dec 19, 2016

RE: Deficiency of services

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Raj
Shekhar10

Dec 19, 2016

Deficiency of services

I have taken the broadband service in the month of may end ad for six month which started on 1st jun 2016 Now at the time of installation your represented said that I have to pay 4462/- for six month charges including all charges and 1000 rupees separately for Modern and there will be no installation charges also. And I paid accordingly now off late that to in the month Nov-16 I am getting a message and call that I have to pay 796 as monthly internet charge. Now when I asked your customer care they said there is some mistake and we will resolve it and update me but I have not received any proper reply it was the same the 2nd time and also the 3rd time when I said I don’t want to extend your service .

Please find the ticket no which I raised

My Registered Mobile number is 9689567028

Alternate No 9689903843

Dec 3, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh

Dec 2, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Akshay

Nov 30, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Maroof
Hemantgar

Nov 28, 2016

Account activated after disconnection request

I am fed up with the pathetic service provided by idea and their mails, WHY IN THE WORLD THEY CHANGED MY ACCOUNT STATUS TO ACTIVE AFTER DISCONNECTION? ? JUST TO COMPLETE THE BILLING CYCLE?? their customer care number is saying wrong number their representatives does not help on phone and keeps the phone switch off. THEIR FREQUENT MAILS TORTURING MY LIFE I NEED A FINAL SETTLEMENT ON MY BILLS SINCE MY BILLING CYCLE IS CONTINUED FROM LAST 2 MONTHS WITHOUT USING THE SERVICE. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC SERVICE.

STOP TORTURING PEOPLE'S LIFE IDEA!

My account number is ############

Nov 22, 2016

RE : Frequently getting bill payments emails

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

Nov 21, 2016

RE : Frequently getting bill payments emails

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Akshay
Ramanjaneyulu1

Nov 21, 2016

Frequently getting bill payments emails.

Hi ,
I took broadband connection in pune and informed to executive to disconnect and relocated into hyderabad.
my account ############ has been suspended, but I am getting bill payment email's frequently. I have called to the executive and told several time's, but there is no response.
AutomaticallyI have received account status as change, active, suspended, deactivated..etc.

These emails are torturing to me and I am not able to focus on my regular work.

Nov 20, 2016

RE: Disconnection request

Hi Swapnil,

We regret the inconvenience caused, please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Paras

Nov 19, 2016

RE: Request to closure my Connection of Bradband

SIM deactivation requires validation of your details. We request you to contact nearest My Idea or contact customer care at 12345 from your other Idea Mobile or use link: http://www.ideacellular.com/customer-care/need-help/idea-office-locations to call customer care from non Idea mobile to block the SIM. Also, you may visit nearest My Idea for new SIM card. You can also visit our website www.ideacellular.com or http://bit.ly/1nbfoqO to locate nearest My Idea.

Nov 19, 2016

Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Amount Received: 2,504/-
Registered Mobile Number: +91 9168800033

Contact me on +91 9493924924 (Andhra Pradesh)

Recovery ..... person has been taken my WIFI router as well including the whole equipment like modem and wire and other setup equipment. As I have taken 6 months of plan he said that the Idea connection will only be disconnected only if all the equipment including WIFI router is also submitted so I have given it to him.

After contacting the Idea Customer Care they said it should not return it back and the Recovery person has given his number to contact him if there is any issue.

This is his ...... Number: Gopal: +91 94040 50864. Or some other recovery person along with him +91 80876 25465.

As contacted so many times I have received the amount of Rs 2500/-. But as discussed earlier I have used the internet only for 2 months but it was billed for 3 months
1) 24-Feb-2016 to 24-Mar-2016
2) 24-Mar-2016 to 24-Apr-2016
Disconnected on 02 May 2016 and suspended Date on 13May2016.

I need my WIFI Router and the amount for 1month which is charged with out using internet.

Don't give the common reply to all. And I'm mentioning again that please contact me on +91 9493924924(Andhra Pradesh).
020013014875

Nov 16, 2016

Request to closure my Connection of Bradband

Ideabroadband Username ############

Request for closure given on 31.10.2016 by ticket Number TCT20161031170
They close this Complaint with out any resolution
Continuously making complaint on their customer care toll free number 18008331111 from 31.10.2016 to 10.11.2016. They assured daily that you will be get resolution with in 2 days but thier is no resolution will given by idea broadband they generated bill on me for the period 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 and given threaten on my cell with out providing any service for the same period I am having all TCT Numbers in my phone.

Nov 16, 2016

Disconnection request

Customer ID : - ############

I have paid idea bill on 4th Aug'16 and immedaitely on same day dropped mail to
[email protected],

requesting to stop the connection and generation of bill since I'm facing issues in connection from March'16. But still Idea generated bill for Sept'16,Oct'16 and asking me to pay the same. This is very frustrating. I believe there is 0 usage since June'16 and I paid bill for the same.
jerney009

Nov 14, 2016

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection on 12th July 2016 as I was moving out of the city

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 12/Jul/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160712309

I had asked customer representative while requesting the closing of my broadband connection that : Is there any other action I need to do to close my internet connection as I no longer would be available but she said no actions are needed and they will take care of closing the connection.

I got email on July 21, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

The Service Request in your account has been closed. Please find below details:
Account Number:############

Service Request creation date: 12/Jul/2016
Service Request number: TCT20160712309

Idea Broadband
**************************************************************

But even after that they continued sending emails every month and when i call they acknowledge that there was no usage of the service and to ignore the bills. Now that i am getting bills i am getting very concerned

I need this to be resolved ASAP

Very upset
Jerome
Jerome [email protected]
Shivkumar Dubey

idea broadband

Not provided broadband connection

I had raised complain on 06.11.2016 on this Foram. Nothing happened.

I applied for Idea Broadband connection through Idea agent on 25th Oct-2016 and i paid 2720 Rs for the same. He told that I will get connection in 2/3 days. On 26th-Oct Or 27th Oct i got a call from XYZ person and he told that he is coming for connectivity check.
After that i dint get any update from idea as well as from Agent. I called to Idea Broadband customer care number and i asked for the update.
They raised a complaint for this ( Ticket no. TCP2016102949) and they told that it will be installed by 02.11.2016.
I called again on 02-Nov, they said it will be done in 24 Hrs and nothing happened.I again called on 03, 04 and spoke with executive and even their floor manager Nisha and Akhkhay they promised, it will be done in again 24 hrs, again happens.
I got a call from the same Agent on 04-Nov and he said, we can not provide connection due to connectivity issue in your area.
And he said he will come on 05-Nov and return the money.
Again i din't get come. I called him several time but he disconnected the call.
I called again to Idea Customer Care and asked them to provide status of my ticket TCP2016102949, They again make a false promise as it will be done in next 24 hrs. I spoke with their floor manager Harsana Rajput, and i told her, i got a call from your agent and he said they can not provide the connection.

They are just making foolish to customers and not telling exact thing whether they will provide connection or not.
I am feeling very bad and dont know what to do.

I ask them to return my money, and they said it will take 45 days to return the money but again what is the the guarantee they will return or not in 45 days. they will again say some 1000 false promise.

Name: Shivkumar Dubey
Mob No. 9970987487
Ticket No.TCP2016102949

RE:wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi Naresh,

Nov 14, 2016

RE:Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate mobile number and inform us the convenient date and time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Nov 13, 2016

RE: Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. To help us serve you better, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Riya

Nov 13, 2016

RE: Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. To help us serve you better, please share your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Riya
arpit.parmar

Nov 12, 2016

Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

I have cancelled my connection in june 2016..Paid all the bill and still getting the bills every month.I have called up twice and closed the connection .

Ref # : TCT20160604255

Look into it asap and reply back.

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...