Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Nov 30, 2016

RE: Account activated after disconnection request

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Maroof
Hemantgar

Nov 28, 2016

Account activated after disconnection request

I am fed up with the pathetic service provided by idea and their mails, WHY IN THE WORLD THEY CHANGED MY ACCOUNT STATUS TO ACTIVE AFTER DISCONNECTION? ? JUST TO COMPLETE THE BILLING CYCLE?? their customer care number is saying wrong number their representatives does not help on phone and keeps the phone switch off. THEIR FREQUENT MAILS TORTURING MY LIFE I NEED A FINAL SETTLEMENT ON MY BILLS SINCE MY BILLING CYCLE IS CONTINUED FROM LAST 2 MONTHS WITHOUT USING THE SERVICE. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC SERVICE.

STOP TORTURING PEOPLE'S LIFE IDEA!

My account number is ############

Nov 22, 2016

RE : Frequently getting bill payments emails

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

Nov 21, 2016

RE : Frequently getting bill payments emails

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Akshay
Ramanjaneyulu1

Nov 21, 2016

Frequently getting bill payments emails.

Hi ,
I took broadband connection in pune and informed to executive to disconnect and relocated into hyderabad.
my account ############ has been suspended, but I am getting bill payment email's frequently. I have called to the executive and told several time's, but there is no response.
AutomaticallyI have received account status as change, active, suspended, deactivated..etc.

These emails are torturing to me and I am not able to focus on my regular work.

Nov 20, 2016

RE: Disconnection request

Hi Swapnil,

We regret the inconvenience caused, please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Nov 19, 2016

RE: Request to closure my Connection of Bradband

SIM deactivation requires validation of your details. We request you to contact nearest My Idea or contact customer care at 12345 from your other Idea Mobile or use link: http://www.ideacellular.com/customer-care/need-help/idea-office-locations to call customer care from non Idea mobile to block the SIM. Also, you may visit nearest My Idea for new SIM card. You can also visit our website www.ideacellular.com or http://bit.ly/1nbfoqO to locate nearest My Idea.

Abhijit

Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Amount Received: 2,504/-
Registered Mobile Number: +91 9168800033

Contact me on +91 9493924924 (Andhra Pradesh)

Recovery ..... person has been taken my WIFI router as well including the whole equipment like modem and wire and other setup equipment. As I have taken 6 months of plan he said that the Idea connection will only be disconnected only if all the equipment including WIFI router is also submitted so I have given it to him.

After contacting the Idea Customer Care they said it should not return it back and the Recovery person has given his number to contact him if there is any issue.

This is his ...... Number: Gopal: +91 94040 50864. Or some other recovery person along with him +91 80876 25465.

As contacted so many times I have received the amount of Rs 2500/-. But as discussed earlier I have used the internet only for 2 months but it was billed for 3 months
1) 24-Feb-2016 to 24-Mar-2016
2) 24-Mar-2016 to 24-Apr-2016
Disconnected on 02 May 2016 and suspended Date on 13May2016.

I need my WIFI Router and the amount for 1month which is charged with out using internet.

Don't give the common reply to all. And I'm mentioning again that please contact me on +91 9493924924(Andhra Pradesh).
020013014875

Nov 16, 2016

Request to closure my Connection of Bradband

Ideabroadband Username ############

Request for closure given on 31.10.2016 by ticket Number TCT20161031170
They close this Complaint with out any resolution
Continuously making complaint on their customer care toll free number 18008331111 from 31.10.2016 to 10.11.2016. They assured daily that you will be get resolution with in 2 days but thier is no resolution will given by idea broadband they generated bill on me for the period 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 and given threaten on my cell with out providing any service for the same period I am having all TCT Numbers in my phone.

Nov 16, 2016

Disconnection request

Customer ID : - ############

I have paid idea bill on 4th Aug'16 and immedaitely on same day dropped mail to
[email protected],

requesting to stop the connection and generation of bill since I'm facing issues in connection from March'16. But still Idea generated bill for Sept'16,Oct'16 and asking me to pay the same. This is very frustrating. I believe there is 0 usage since June'16 and I paid bill for the same.
jerney009

Nov 14, 2016

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection on 12th July 2016 as I was moving out of the city

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 12/Jul/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160712309

I had asked customer representative while requesting the closing of my broadband connection that : Is there any other action I need to do to close my internet connection as I no longer would be available but she said no actions are needed and they will take care of closing the connection.

I got email on July 21, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

The Service Request in your account has been closed. Please find below details:
Account Number:############

Service Request creation date: 12/Jul/2016
Service Request number: TCT20160712309

Idea Broadband
**************************************************************

But even after that they continued sending emails every month and when i call they acknowledge that there was no usage of the service and to ignore the bills. Now that i am getting bills i am getting very concerned

I need this to be resolved ASAP

Very upset
Jerome
Jerome [email protected]
Shivkumar Dubey

idea broadband

Not provided broadband connection

I had raised complain on 06.11.2016 on this Foram. Nothing happened.

I applied for Idea Broadband connection through Idea agent on 25th Oct-2016 and i paid 2720 Rs for the same. He told that I will get connection in 2/3 days. On 26th-Oct Or 27th Oct i got a call from XYZ person and he told that he is coming for connectivity check.
After that i dint get any update from idea as well as from Agent. I called to Idea Broadband customer care number and i asked for the update.
They raised a complaint for this ( Ticket no. TCP2016102949) and they told that it will be installed by 02.11.2016.
I called again on 02-Nov, they said it will be done in 24 Hrs and nothing happened.I again called on 03, 04 and spoke with executive and even their floor manager Nisha and Akhkhay they promised, it will be done in again 24 hrs, again happens.
I got a call from the same Agent on 04-Nov and he said, we can not provide connection due to connectivity issue in your area.
And he said he will come on 05-Nov and return the money.
Again i din't get come. I called him several time but he disconnected the call.
I called again to Idea Customer Care and asked them to provide status of my ticket TCP2016102949, They again make a false promise as it will be done in next 24 hrs. I spoke with their floor manager Harsana Rajput, and i told her, i got a call from your agent and he said they can not provide the connection.

They are just making foolish to customers and not telling exact thing whether they will provide connection or not.
I am feeling very bad and dont know what to do.

I ask them to return my money, and they said it will take 45 days to return the money but again what is the the guarantee they will return or not in 45 days. they will again say some 1000 false promise.

Name: Shivkumar Dubey
Mob No. 9970987487
Ticket No.TCP2016102949

RE:wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi Naresh,

Nov 14, 2016

RE:Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate mobile number and inform us the convenient date and time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Nov 13, 2016

RE: Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. To help us serve you better, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Riya

Nov 13, 2016

RE: Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. To help us serve you better, please share your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Riya
arpit.parmar

Nov 12, 2016

Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

I have cancelled my connection in june 2016..Paid all the bill and still getting the bills every month.I have called up twice and closed the connection .

Ref # : TCT20160604255

Look into it asap and reply back.

Nov 12, 2016

RE: Idea Broadband Connection

Hi Shailesh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Shailesh_ud

Nov 11, 2016

Idea Broadband Connection

My Idea account no. ############. I am located in Kharadi, Pune location. I was having Idea Broadband Connection from Aug 2014 to till Nov 2015. Initially, the speed and service was good. After June 2015, I started getting issues in Idea Broadband Connection and I raised the numerous tickets for the same. Many times tickets got closed without restoring the connection. Due to this, I got fade up and I closed the connection in End of Nov 2015. I raised the ticket with the Customer Care for disconnecting the service and told them to send the final bill for this. After that, in weeks time, someone from Idea come to our premises and removed the cable connection coming from the Building premises. In Dec 2015, I received the bill from the Idea and I paid 672/- Rs as per bill in 3rd Dec 2015.

After that, the real problem started. I kept on receiving the late bill payment mails from Idea for couple of months. Now, 2-3 days back, I received the loknayalay intimation regarding the bill. I really dont understand why I am receiving this mails when I closed the connection in Nov 2015. I had this connection for more than a year. All the bills were paid in time. But, now after closing the connection, why I am getting harassment from the Idea.

RE: Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shiv,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Raj

RE: Deficiency of services

Hi Beer,

Raj

Nov 10, 2016

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

jerney009

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 12/Jul/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160712309

I got email on July 21, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

I need this to be resolved ASAP

Nov 8, 2016

RE:wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi Naresh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the issue, kindly provide us your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...