Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

arpit.parmar

Nov 12, 2016

Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

I have cancelled my connection in june 2016..Paid all the bill and still getting the bills every month.I have called up twice and closed the connection .

Ref # : TCT20160604255

Look into it asap and reply back.

Nov 12, 2016

RE: Idea Broadband Connection

Hi Shailesh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Shailesh_ud

Nov 11, 2016

Idea Broadband Connection

My Idea account no. ############. I am located in Kharadi, Pune location. I was having Idea Broadband Connection from Aug 2014 to till Nov 2015. Initially, the speed and service was good. After June 2015, I started getting issues in Idea Broadband Connection and I raised the numerous tickets for the same. Many times tickets got closed without restoring the connection. Due to this, I got fade up and I closed the connection in End of Nov 2015. I raised the ticket with the Customer Care for disconnecting the service and told them to send the final bill for this. After that, in weeks time, someone from Idea come to our premises and removed the cable connection coming from the Building premises. In Dec 2015, I received the bill from the Idea and I paid 672/- Rs as per bill in 3rd Dec 2015.

After that, the real problem started. I kept on receiving the late bill payment mails from Idea for couple of months. Now, 2-3 days back, I received the loknayalay intimation regarding the bill. I really dont understand why I am receiving this mails when I closed the connection in Nov 2015. I had this connection for more than a year. All the bills were paid in time. But, now after closing the connection, why I am getting harassment from the Idea.

RE: Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shiv,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Raj

RE: Deficiency of services

Raj

Nov 10, 2016

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

jerney009

Nov 10, 2016

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection on 12th July 2016 as I was moving out of the city

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 12/Jul/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160712309

I had asked customer representative while requesting the closing of my broadband connection that : Is there any other action I need to do to close my internet connection as I no longer would be available but she said no actions are needed and they will take care of closing the connection.

I got email on July 21, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

The Service Request in your account has been closed. Please find below details:
Account Number:############

Service Request creation date: 12/Jul/2016
Service Request number: TCT20160712309

Idea Broadband
**************************************************************

But even after that they continued sending emails every month and when i call they acknowledge that there was no usage of the service and to ignore the bills. Now that i am getting bills i am getting very concerned

I need this to be resolved ASAP

Nov 8, 2016

RE:wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi Naresh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the issue, kindly provide us your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Er Naresh Masurkar

Nov 8, 2016

wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi ,

I already paid Oct bill in advance 1150 . in middle i have ben change the plan to 1200 PM up to 4 mbps . but due to some issue not been started raise many times tickets , then i got credit note of 556 . Now got Nov bill start from 17 oct to 30 nov of 2526 approx.

If already weaver is generated why bill start from 17th oct . and Bill should be start from 01 nov and weaver has to be deduct from month bill .

idea - Please check and revert. I am wasting every day 1 hours to explain to care. ---

revert ASAP....

RE: Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shivkumar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 7th November 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: Deficiency of services

Nov 7, 2016

RE:Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We are unable to investigate the issue without your contact details. We request you to share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE:Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shivkumar,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Nov 7, 2016

RE:Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. To assist you further, please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE:Deficiency of services

Hi Beer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

RE: Payment

Hi vishal,

We understand your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience. In order to proceed further, we need you to provide your mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, ww.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

vishalshirodkar

Payment

I had disconnected idea WIFI connection in month of October 2015.After repeated calls & follow up, the connection was discontinued, all the remaining dues as per data usage were paid. But still till 2 months, I harassed from idea executives regarding payment of bills for months after October.
I told them &even replied that the connection has been disconnected. I was being forced to payment November and December dues unnecessarily.

After repeated calls & follow up with the customer care, the issue was resolved & it was conveyed that there is no need to pay money for the data that has not been used.

Now after almost 1 year, I am getting a mail from loknayalay regarding payment of the same amount.

Kindly provide clarity & reply.
Kalci

Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

I had disconnected idea wifi connection in month of june 2015.After repeated calls & follow up, the connection was discontinued, all the remaining dues as per data usage were paid. But still after 2 months, I started getting calls & mails from idea regarding payment of bills for months after june.I told them &even replied that theconnection has been disconnected....but still nothing happened.
After repeated calls & follow up withthe customer care , the issue was resolved & it was conveyed that there is no need to pay money for the data that has not been used.
Now after almost 1.5 years, I got mail from loknayalay regarding payment of the same amont for which I had to do all the follow up with idea customer care.

I have mailed the required etails to idea broadband customer care but not received any reply from them. This is becoming a nuisance.

Kindly provide clarity & reply.
Shivkumar Dubey

Not provided broadband connection

I applied for Idea Broadband connection through Idea agent on 25th Oct-2016 and i paid 2720 Rs for the same. He told that I will get connection in 2/3 days. On 26th-Oct Or 27th Oct i got a call from XYZ person and he told that he is coming for connectivity check.
After that i dint get any update from idea as well as from Agent. I called to Idea Broadband customer care number and i asked for the update.
They raised a complaint for this ( Ticket no. TCP2016102949) and they told that it will be installed by 02.11.2016.
I called again on 02-Nov, they said it will be done in 24 Hrs and nothing happened.I again called on 03, 04 and spoke with executive and even their floor manager Nisha and Akhkhay they promised, it will be done in again 24 hrs, again happens.
I got a call from the same Agent on 04-Nov and he said, we can not provide connection due to connectivity issue in your area.
And he said he will come on 05-Nov and return the money.
Again i din't get come. I called him several time but he disconnected the call.
I called again to Idea Customer Care and asked them to provide status of my ticket TCP2016102949, They again make a false promise as it will be done in next 24 hrs. I spoke with their floor manager Harsana Rajput, and i told her, i got a call from your agent and he said they can not provide the connection.

They are just making foolish to customers and not telling exact thing whether they will provide connection or not.
I am feeling very bad and dont know what to do.

I ask them to return my money, and they said it will take 45 days to return the money but again what is the the guarantee they will return or not in 45 days. they will again say some 1000 false promise.

Name: Shivkumar Dubey
Mob No. 9970987487
Ticket No.TCP2016102949
mail2lochan

Nov 6, 2016

I had cleared all my outstanding amount and requested (written) for termination for my account (# ############) Even after sending multiple emails for folloups, nobody from IDEA team tried to connect me back.
I have now recieved second legal notice from 'Lok Nyayalay'. I had already responded to the first notice including all the senior managers from IDEA Broadband, still not received any single email.

RE: Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Nov 6, 2016

RE: Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

Vtripathi007

Nov 5, 2016

Idea is cheating their customers

I was using idea broadband and I have disconnected connection in December 2015 through idea customer care and they have created a ticket and closed the ticket. But They have sent me bills for January and February 2016. Once i call the customer care regarding these bills they told me yes sir I can see you are not using the connection so don't worry about this bill. Now they have sent me a loknyayalay intimation regarding the bill.

Nov 5, 2016

RE: Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

Hi Sneha,

We are working on your concern. We will get back to you with an update shortly.

Ahmed

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...