Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Er Naresh Masurkar

Nov 8, 2016

wrong Bill 012373039367

Hi ,

I already paid Oct bill in advance 1150 . in middle i have ben change the plan to 1200 PM up to 4 mbps . but due to some issue not been started raise many times tickets , then i got credit note of 556 . Now got Nov bill start from 17 oct to 30 nov of 2526 approx.

If already weaver is generated why bill start from 17th oct . and Bill should be start from 01 nov and weaver has to be deduct from month bill .

idea - Please check and revert. I am wasting every day 1 hours to explain to care. ---

revert ASAP....

RE: Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shivkumar,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 7th November 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

Paras

RE: Deficiency of services

Hi Beer,

Paras

Nov 7, 2016

RE:Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time Even after Multiple Followups

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We are unable to investigate the issue without your contact details. We request you to share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE:Not provided broadband connection

Hi Shivkumar,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Nov 7, 2016

RE:Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. To assist you further, please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE:Deficiency of services

Hi Beer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

RE: Payment

Hi vishal,

We understand your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience. In order to proceed further, we need you to provide your mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, ww.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

vishalshirodkar

Payment

I had disconnected idea WIFI connection in month of October 2015.After repeated calls & follow up, the connection was discontinued, all the remaining dues as per data usage were paid. But still till 2 months, I harassed from idea executives regarding payment of bills for months after October.
I told them &even replied that the connection has been disconnected. I was being forced to payment November and December dues unnecessarily.

After repeated calls & follow up with the customer care, the issue was resolved & it was conveyed that there is no need to pay money for the data that has not been used.

Now after almost 1 year, I am getting a mail from loknayalay regarding payment of the same amount.

Kindly provide clarity & reply.
Kalci

Nov 6, 2016

Payment even after disconnection of wifi services

I had disconnected idea wifi connection in month of june 2015.After repeated calls & follow up, the connection was discontinued, all the remaining dues as per data usage were paid. But still after 2 months, I started getting calls & mails from idea regarding payment of bills for months after june.I told them &even replied that theconnection has been disconnected....but still nothing happened.
After repeated calls & follow up withthe customer care , the issue was resolved & it was conveyed that there is no need to pay money for the data that has not been used.
Now after almost 1.5 years, I got mail from loknayalay regarding payment of the same amont for which I had to do all the follow up with idea customer care.

I have mailed the required etails to idea broadband customer care but not received any reply from them. This is becoming a nuisance.

Kindly provide clarity & reply.
Shivkumar Dubey

Not provided broadband connection

I applied for Idea Broadband connection through Idea agent on 25th Oct-2016 and i paid 2720 Rs for the same. He told that I will get connection in 2/3 days. On 26th-Oct Or 27th Oct i got a call from XYZ person and he told that he is coming for connectivity check.
After that i dint get any update from idea as well as from Agent. I called to Idea Broadband customer care number and i asked for the update.
They raised a complaint for this ( Ticket no. TCP2016102949) and they told that it will be installed by 02.11.2016.
I called again on 02-Nov, they said it will be done in 24 Hrs and nothing happened.I again called on 03, 04 and spoke with executive and even their floor manager Nisha and Akhkhay they promised, it will be done in again 24 hrs, again happens.
I got a call from the same Agent on 04-Nov and he said, we can not provide connection due to connectivity issue in your area.
And he said he will come on 05-Nov and return the money.
Again i din't get come. I called him several time but he disconnected the call.
I called again to Idea Customer Care and asked them to provide status of my ticket TCP2016102949, They again make a false promise as it will be done in next 24 hrs. I spoke with their floor manager Harsana Rajput, and i told her, i got a call from your agent and he said they can not provide the connection.

They are just making foolish to customers and not telling exact thing whether they will provide connection or not.
I am feeling very bad and dont know what to do.

I ask them to return my money, and they said it will take 45 days to return the money but again what is the the guarantee they will return or not in 45 days. they will again say some 1000 false promise.

Name: Shivkumar Dubey
Mob No. 9970987487
Ticket No.TCP2016102949
mail2lochan

Nov 6, 2016

I had cleared all my outstanding amount and requested (written) for termination for my account (# ############) Even after sending multiple emails for folloups, nobody from IDEA team tried to connect me back.
I have now recieved second legal notice from 'Lok Nyayalay'. I had already responded to the first notice including all the senior managers from IDEA Broadband, still not received any single email.

RE: Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Nov 6, 2016

RE: Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

Vtripathi007

Nov 5, 2016

Idea is cheating their customers

I was using idea broadband and I have disconnected connection in December 2015 through idea customer care and they have created a ticket and closed the ticket. But They have sent me bills for January and February 2016. Once i call the customer care regarding these bills they told me yes sir I can see you are not using the connection so don't worry about this bill. Now they have sent me a loknyayalay intimation regarding the bill.

RE: Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

Hi Sneha,

We are working on your concern. We will get back to you with an update shortly.

Nov 5, 2016

Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection on 30th Jan 2016 as I was moving out to other country.

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 30/Jan/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160130310

I had asked customer representative while requesting the closing of my broadband connection that : Is there any other action I need to do to close my internet connection as I will be out of country in few days and won't be able to contact them but she said no actions are needed and they will take care of closing the connection.

I got email on Feb 17, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

The Service Request in your account has been closed. Please find below details:
Account Number:############

Service Request creation date: 30/Jan/2016
Service Request number: TCT20160130164
Idea Broadband
**************************************************************

But even after that they continued sending emails every month that I have to pay the bill of march i.e. approx 845 /-.
I received one email below on 21st Feb that the account has been deactivated but they still kept sending bills for subsequent months.
Dear SNEHA,

Your account number ############ status has been change to Deactivated

IDEA Broadband

Today I have got the mail with subject "Lok Nyayalay Intimation" with below content. Seems its Idea's business to get the money for the services not used. And harass the customer for payment.

********************************************************
Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 411005 on 12-Nov-16 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.2001 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives, you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries/support regarding the outstanding amount, please feel free to call - 9763834639 / 9763833758

***********************************************************************

Nov 5, 2016

RE: Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

Hi Hiren,

We are working on your concern. We will get back to you with an update shortly.

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

Hi Abhishek,

We regret the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue. We will get back to you soon.

baranwal.abhishek

Nov 5, 2016

Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection in start of Feb 2016 as I was changing my flat.
Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 06/Feb/2016
Ticket Number : TCT201602062
I have asked them if they can provide the Idea broadband connection to my new address as I was very much satisfied with the service.
Idea customer care did some checks and said that i can't get the service in the new area I am moving in. I then asked them to disconnect my connection.
I was asked to pay 371 outstanding amount. I have asked them only this amount I have to pay. They said yes. I did it immediately. I have asked Idea broadband customer care again to disconnect my connection after paying the bills. Again they gone with the same process why I want to disconnect and also they verified again if I can get the service in new location. Then they initiated the process too. Now they charged me bill of next month too. I raised the complain for this and they said that it will be adjusted.

Even after their commitment they continue to sending mails every month that I have to pay the bill of march i.e. approx 700 /-

Today I have got the mail with subject "Lok Nyayalay Intimation" with below content. Seems its Idea's business to get the money for the services not used. And harass the customer too.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetings of the Day.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.764 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

We value your association with Idea, Looking forward for your cooperation!

This is an auto generated mail, Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox

Hiren310

Nov 5, 2016

Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

I had requested for disconnecting the broadband service on 10 June 2016.

Account number: ############
Ticket number: TCT############

I left that house on 17th June 2016 after paying the bill for month of June 2016 on 10th of June.
You can check the usage data that I haven't used the connection since that day.

You have disconnected the service on 31st July 2016.
Why hadn't you disconnected the connection in June month itself?
It's not my fault that you couldn't disconnect the connection.
Why should I pay for which I haven't used at all?

Kindly check the details and then go for this kind of court procedure.

This kind of behavior is causing highly inconvenience to me.

When I asked for support from customer service, I got no response! They are ready to agree that I requested for disconnection of the service on 10th June and paid my dues for June month on the same day i.e. 10th June, but they not ready to tell that why they did not disconnect the service on time. And they are telling only one thing that I have to pay for the July 16 month.

If this problem is not resolved on time then I should go for mental harassment case on company.
I am a working person and this kind of behavior from IDEA BROADBAND is causing me highly inconvenience and disturbance.

Below is the mail that I received from idea broadband.

"I think this is IDEA BROADBAND's routine business to harass people."
Greetings of the Day.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.817.74 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

BEER SINGH

Nov 3, 2016

Deficiency of services

I have purchased 4 G Smart Wifi router for Rs 2375/- on advise of your representative that it will give 4G speed on activation. Sim No 9146188117. I was assured that I will get 4G speed but Idean has not fulfilled their promise. Speed is very low. On enquiry I came to know that Idea has not so far launched 4G in Pune. I have been cheated. Please refund the amount and take back your instrument.
Thanks, Beer Singh, Mob No 9823955638
munish_gupta1

Nov 2, 2016

RE: Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

Why we people have to face such harassment even though the issue is not from their end.
Even after resolving the issue the pressure/harassment faced will mark a negative impact.
If people are not aware about such forums/ discussion boards/complaint sites they will still have to suffer.
Why the CSA people are not trained to resolve the things at first point.

Nov 2, 2016

RE: Not deactivated my connection

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence, we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...