Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Nov 5, 2016

Harassment and demand for payment even after account being deactivated

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection on 30th Jan 2016 as I was moving out to other country.

Ticket Date : 30/Jan/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160130310

I had asked customer representative while requesting the closing of my broadband connection that : Is there any other action I need to do to close my internet connection as I will be out of country in few days and won't be able to contact them but she said no actions are needed and they will take care of closing the connection.

I got email on Feb 17, the service reuest has been closed.
*************************************************************

The Service Request in your account has been closed. Please find below details:
Account Number:############

Service Request creation date: 30/Jan/2016
Service Request number: TCT20160130164
**************************************************************

But even after that they continued sending emails every month that I have to pay the bill of march i.e. approx 845 /-.
I received one email below on 21st Feb that the account has been deactivated but they still kept sending bills for subsequent months.
Dear SNEHA,

Your account number ############ status has been change to Deactivated

IDEA Broadband

Today I have got the mail with subject "Lok Nyayalay Intimation" with below content. Seems its Idea's business to get the money for the services not used. And harass the customer for payment.

********************************************************
Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 411005 on 12-Nov-16 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.2001 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives, you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries/support regarding the outstanding amount, please feel free to call - 9763834639 / 9763833758

***********************************************************************

Nov 5, 2016

RE: Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

Hi Hiren,

We are working on your concern. We will get back to you with an update shortly.

Ahmed

RE: Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

Hi Abhishek,

We regret the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue. We will get back to you soon.

Ahmed
baranwal.abhishek

Nov 5, 2016

Harassment for payment on Service not disconnected on time

I have requested the Idea broadband to disconnect my connection in start of Feb 2016 as I was changing my flat.
Ticket Date : 06/Feb/2016
Ticket Number : TCT201602062
I have asked them if they can provide the Idea broadband connection to my new address as I was very much satisfied with the service.
Idea customer care did some checks and said that i can't get the service in the new area I am moving in. I then asked them to disconnect my connection.
I was asked to pay 371 outstanding amount. I have asked them only this amount I have to pay. They said yes. I did it immediately. I have asked Idea broadband customer care again to disconnect my connection after paying the bills. Again they gone with the same process why I want to disconnect and also they verified again if I can get the service in new location. Then they initiated the process too. Now they charged me bill of next month too. I raised the complain for this and they said that it will be adjusted.

Even after their commitment they continue to sending mails every month that I have to pay the bill of march i.e. approx 700 /-

Today I have got the mail with subject "Lok Nyayalay Intimation" with below content. Seems its Idea's business to get the money for the services not used. And harass the customer too.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetings of the Day.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.764 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

We value your association with Idea, Looking forward for your cooperation!

This is an auto generated mail, Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox

Hiren310

Nov 5, 2016

Service not disconnected on time and harassment for payment.

I had requested for disconnecting the broadband service on 10 June 2016.

Account number: ############
Ticket number: TCT############

I left that house on 17th June 2016 after paying the bill for month of June 2016 on 10th of June.
You can check the usage data that I haven't used the connection since that day.

You have disconnected the service on 31st July 2016.
Why hadn't you disconnected the connection in June month itself?
It's not my fault that you couldn't disconnect the connection.
Why should I pay for which I haven't used at all?

Kindly check the details and then go for this kind of court procedure.

This kind of behavior is causing highly inconvenience to me.

When I asked for support from customer service, I got no response! They are ready to agree that I requested for disconnection of the service on 10th June and paid my dues for June month on the same day i.e. 10th June, but they not ready to tell that why they did not disconnect the service on time. And they are telling only one thing that I have to pay for the July 16 month.

If this problem is not resolved on time then I should go for mental harassment case on company.
I am a working person and this kind of behavior from IDEA BROADBAND is causing me highly inconvenience and disturbance.

Below is the mail that I received from idea broadband.

"I think this is IDEA BROADBAND's routine business to harass people."
Greetings of the Day.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.817.74 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

BEER SINGH

Nov 3, 2016

Deficiency of services

I have purchased 4 G Smart Wifi router for Rs 2375/- on advise of your representative that it will give 4G speed on activation. Sim No 9146188117. I was assured that I will get 4G speed but Idean has not fulfilled their promise. Speed is very low. On enquiry I came to know that Idea has not so far launched 4G in Pune. I have been cheated. Please refund the amount and take back your instrument.
Thanks, Beer Singh, Mob No 9823955638
munish_gupta1

RE: Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

Why we people have to face such harassment even though the issue is not from their end.
Even after resolving the issue the pressure/harassment faced will mark a negative impact.
If people are not aware about such forums/ discussion boards/complaint sites they will still have to suffer.
Why the CSA people are not trained to resolve the things at first point.

RE: Not deactivated my connection

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence, we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

Tudor

Nov 2, 2016

RE: "Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services "

Tudor

Nov 1, 2016

Re: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

Hi Mayuresh,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 1st November 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Re: Not deactivated my connection

Hi Pallavi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Re: Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

Hi Munish,

munish_gupta1

Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

I have disconnected my connection for IDEA Wifi on 30th May 2016
[All dues paid till 31st May 2016 as it is with pre-payment].

We got messages for closure and after one or 2 days the connection got automatically active.
I have raised service request multiple times in this regard. Everytime I discussed with customer care they told to ignore the bill and the connection will automatically get closed.
Reference tickets:
Ticket Date : 30/May/2016, Ticket Number : TCT2016053010
Ticket Date : 09/Jun/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160609428
Ticket Date : 14/Jun/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160614167
Ticket Date : 13/Jul/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160713351

Despite all these I am getting mails with bills generated till now. And now they are telling to pay the outstanding as part of disconnection process which they will revert via Cheque later on.

Now they have sent below:

"This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005 on 12-Nov-16 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.
As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.615.87 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment."

I have paid all the dues. Even customer care people are not co-operating for same.
As per customer care, the disconnection has happened in July 2016.
Customer care people are saying it takes 15 days for disconnection [With no written documents available for disconnection]. So they are also not aware why it took 2 months. I am getting "harassed" with these things.

Kindly Help.
Pallavikakade

Oct 31, 2016

Not deactivated my connection

My name is pallavi Kakde.

My id ############.

I already paid advance payment why still I am getting emails of status activated.

I already conveyed many times on calls. Still you guys billing me what I have not used.

Please provide solutions.

Oct 29, 2016

Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

My contact number is 7774078858. Please contact asap. As getting calls again and again. Can call me any time.

Oct 28, 2016

RE: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your contact number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Abhi

RE: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

Hi Mayuresh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Oct 27, 2016

RE: Idea is asking money even after account closer

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 26th Oct 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Haresh

Connection not deactivated

Hi Rajas,

Thanks for your reply.
That would be great help if you provide me regional office contact number.
rajas.bhide

Oct 27, 2016

Help for people suffered because of idea

Hiiee Mayuresh and others

I faced similar issue
Call directly to your Regional office
Calling idea customer care and mailling them is useless thing
Even after my written request of disconnection on 27 th May.They sent me Legal notice for not payment of bill of Sep 2016

Call directly Regional office
If you are from Pune I can give you number directly
I got msg of Clearance of account just in 1 hour aftet calling Idea Pune reginal office

Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

I had requested for deactivation of idea broadband through customer care service. in September 2016. also i had paid bill after that.
Still connection is not deactivated and getting call for bill payment. I refused to pay the bill..then they are threatening me to send people to collect money. I got this call from number 9763834826

Below are the details
Account Number : ############
Ticket for deactivation : TCT20160906290

After requesting for deactivation got below reply from [email protected]
Where should I complaint for threatning call?

Dear MAYURESH HARIDAS,

Ticket Date : 06/Sep/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160906290

Connection not deactivated

Below are the details
Account Number : ############
Ticket for deactivation : TCT20160906290

After requesting for deactivation got below reply from [email protected]
Where should I complaint for threatning call?

Dear MAYURESH HARIDAS,

Ticket Date : 06/Sep/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160906290

Oct 26, 2016

RE: Internet not working and customer care is misleading

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit mobile number for further assistance.

Oct 26, 2016

RE: company asking to pay the bill for the month of june 2016 though i have closed the connection in may 2016 itself

Hi Omkar,

Re: No Refund

Please share your Idea Netsetter number and contact details, we will have the issue checked and call you to discuss. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Coca Cola - Fake lottery
    Respected RBI, I want to know if this attached receipt is...
    Shree Maruti Courier Service - My original EWS certificate lost in courier.
    I have sent courier from Surat Parvat Patiya to UPSC...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag token despatch address change
    Dear Sir My HDFC Fastag Wallet No 19000009109830. My...
    Videocon D2H - Not Able to watch Channel Since 11 Days
    From: Sapan Giri <[email protected]> Date: Sat,...
    Hitachi 1.5 Ton AC - Water leak in ac technician came servicing done but...
    Dear Sachin, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    broadband recharge - transaction failed but money deducted from account
    Recharge Amount of Rs.1412 against telephone no....
    Vodafone India - Activation of Re.1 Store service without my consent.
    For second time, I have received messages saying that The...
    AAFT Noida - Aastha
    Hi Everyone I am aastha and I am deciding to take...
    KFJ BOND GOLD - BOND GOLD FRAUD
    I paid in the investment KFJ BOND OF GOLD to my daughter...