Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

Nov 2, 2016

RE: "Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services "

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence, we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

Tudor

Nov 1, 2016

Re: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

Hi Mayuresh,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 1st November 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Re: Not deactivated my connection

Hi Pallavi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Re: Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

Hi Munish,

munish_gupta1

Disconnection issue with Idea Broadband Wifi services

I have disconnected my connection for IDEA Wifi on 30th May 2016
[All dues paid till 31st May 2016 as it is with pre-payment].

We got messages for closure and after one or 2 days the connection got automatically active.
I have raised service request multiple times in this regard. Everytime I discussed with customer care they told to ignore the bill and the connection will automatically get closed.
Reference tickets:
Ticket Date : 30/May/2016, Ticket Number : TCT2016053010
Ticket Date : 09/Jun/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160609428
Ticket Date : 14/Jun/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160614167
Ticket Date : 13/Jul/2016?, Ticket Number : TCT20160713351

Despite all these I am getting mails with bills generated till now. And now they are telling to pay the outstanding as part of disconnection process which they will revert via Cheque later on.

Now they have sent below:

"This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005 on 12-Nov-16 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.
As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.615.87 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment."

I have paid all the dues. Even customer care people are not co-operating for same.
As per customer care, the disconnection has happened in July 2016.
Customer care people are saying it takes 15 days for disconnection [With no written documents available for disconnection]. So they are also not aware why it took 2 months. I am getting "harassed" with these things.

Kindly Help.
Pallavikakade

Oct 31, 2016

Not deactivated my connection

My name is pallavi Kakde.

My id ############.

I already paid advance payment why still I am getting emails of status activated.

I already conveyed many times on calls. Still you guys billing me what I have not used.

Please provide solutions.

Oct 29, 2016

Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

My contact number is 7774078858. Please contact asap. As getting calls again and again. Can call me any time.

Oct 28, 2016

RE: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your contact number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Abhi

RE: Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

Hi Mayuresh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

RE: Idea is asking money even after account closer

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 26th Oct 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Haresh

Connection not deactivated

Thanks for your reply.
That would be great help if you provide me regional office contact number.

Oct 27, 2016

Help for people suffered because of idea

Hiiee Mayuresh and others

I faced similar issue
Call directly to your Regional office
Calling idea customer care and mailling them is useless thing
Even after my written request of disconnection on 27 th May.They sent me Legal notice for not payment of bill of Sep 2016

Call directly Regional office
If you are from Pune I can give you number directly
I got msg of Clearance of account just in 1 hour aftet calling Idea Pune reginal office

Connection not deactivated after requesting to do

I had requested for deactivation of idea broadband through customer care service. in September 2016. also i had paid bill after that.
Still connection is not deactivated and getting call for bill payment. I refused to pay the bill..then they are threatening me to send people to collect money. I got this call from number 9763834826

Below are the details
Account Number : ############
Ticket for deactivation : TCT20160906290

After requesting for deactivation got below reply from [email protected]
Where should I complaint for threatning call?

Dear MAYURESH HARIDAS,

Below are the details
Account Number : ############
Ticket for deactivation : TCT20160906290

After requesting for deactivation got below reply from [email protected]
Where should I complaint for threatning call?

Dear MAYURESH HARIDAS,

Service Request has been generated. Please find below details:
Ticket Date : 06/Sep/2016
Ticket Number : TCT20160906290

Idea Broadband

Oct 26, 2016

RE: Internet not working and customer care is misleading

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit mobile number for further assistance.

Oct 26, 2016

RE: company asking to pay the bill for the month of june 2016 though i have closed the connection in may 2016 itself

Hi Omkar,

Re: No Refund

Please share your Idea Netsetter number and contact details, we will have the issue checked and call you to discuss. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Account closer

Finally my account is closed with no dues

Guys Idea customer care is such a useless thing
I called directly To Pune office (Fortunately I got pune office number from justdial)
After spekaing with person who is dealing with broadband I got message of Amount reversal in 1 Hour

Finally my account is closed now with a great great post disconnection service from Idea

Guys those who are facing similar type of issue(Bill generation even after request of disconnection of service)please contact directly to your Regional office
Calling and mailing customercare is useless and time wasting they really dont know anything

I want to again thanks Idea for changing my life by giving such great broadband service and yahh post disconnection service also:P
Goodbye

No Refund

I have initiated Broadband installation at my residence. Fro this I paid 690 INR through Net banking with Receipt No. PAY000033035 on 10 Nov 2016.

However installation team informed me on next day that it couldn't be done due to some technical reasons and afterword no one initiated refund of paid amount.

I also sent mail to [email protected] as suggested by Idea executive but nothing happened till date.

No one receiving call or replying.

Provide me appropriate contact details to connect.

I have all payment receipts and communication mails

No Refund

Sudhir Bagal

Oct 25, 2016

Idea'sBad service

I had paid Rs 1000 for 100 GB bundle data plan but idea activated Rs 600/20GB plan, and they did not told me my activated plan by SMS or email. After filled complaint about very lower speed (24kbps) I got no any reply. Idea did not follow their commitment date and time. They gave very very bad service.

Oct 25, 2016

RE: Account Closure

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Hi Rajas,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 24th October 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

2-Idea is asking money even after account closer

do it fast

and don't send such mails again to me

I have already paid the bill till 31 May and requested for disconnection
n I have all written communication with idea
so this settlement in court and all doestn't make sence
try to provide customer service
atleast don't harrase them by sending wrong bills and such mails

Hi Rajas,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

RE: I have closed Idea broadband connection still asking money

Hi Amul,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...