Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

rajas.bhide

Oct 24, 2016

Idea is asking money even after account closer

Hii

I request Idea to disconnect my internet permanently on 27-05-2016 because of horrible service of idea(By mail and also by calling Idea CC)
They said me that your account will be close from 31-05-2016 and do not use internet after 31-05-2016
Idea account numer-############.
later I got bill of Rs.940.65 I called Customer care mailed them
customer care said that sir don't worry if you are not using internet then no need to pay the bill
after that I mailed several times to there email [email protected]
they even bothered to reply on my previous few mails

on 22-10-2016 I received following mail
Dear MANDAR DEVAL,

Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform, you are requested to attend Lok adalat at Pune District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune 411005 on 12-Nov-16 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account ############.

As per the agreement signed, you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.940.65 for billing account number ############. However, you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives, you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date.  In case of any queries/support regarding the outstanding amount, please feel free to call - 9763834639 / 9763833758

We value your association with Idea, Looking forward for your cooperation!

what shoul I do now
this is totally harassing
I have all mail history that I sent to idea
Amul P

Oct 24, 2016

I have closed Idea broadband connection still asking money

Hi All,

Its harassing me. I have closed Idea broadband connection Feb-2016. I have called 2-3 times to idea customer care for confirmation idea broadband connection close and customer care peoples are told me that its closed. I was paid last month bill even i haven't used internet. and internet connection was not coming. Now(24-10-2016), I have got mail from Idea saying that to attend lok adalat regarding bill payment. This is totally bad thing from Idea. This is totally harassing me.

Amul

RE: Payment not updated in the system

Hi Swapnil,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly provide your Idea broadband account number and contact details, so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

RE: Payment not updated in the system

Hi Swapnil,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly provide your Idea Netsetter number and contact details, so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

RE: Account Closure

Hi Sujit,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

Oct 22, 2016

RE: company asking to pay the bill for the month of june 2016 though i have closed the connection in may 2016 itself

Hi Omkar,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Omkar Murumkar

Oct 22, 2016

I had raised my idea broadband connection closure request on 29-05-2016 and was processed and details were sent to respective team on 02-6-2016 (Same confirmed by Idea broadband customer care representative. Ticket details are TCT201605293, TCT20161022667) and connection was closed on 30-06-2016. And now they are sending mails for payment and have sent notice too.

Not sure whats happening here.

Customer care representative was saying that we have already sent details to respective team. On other side another team from idea broadband has sent notice to pay the bill for the month of June 2016 though I have not used connection, rather I have closed the connection itself.

Unsatisfied by idea:(

Oct 21, 2016

Hi Prashant,

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

sujit_rajput

Oct 15, 2016

Account Closure

I had raised a ticket with Idea Wifi customer care to close my account as I have moved Out of India and accordingly a ticket Service Request number: TCT20161007361 was created. I can still see the account as active though i repeatedly asked to discontinue as I cannot pay the bills for the service which i am not consuming.
The ticket is already closed but the account is still active.
Kindly ask the team to fulfill my request for Account Number:############

Sujit
swapnil.puddatwar

Oct 12, 2016

Payment not updated in the system

Paid one month rental and router charges in advance before installation on 31st aug but received the first bill including the amount which i already paid.
Complained 6 times in last 10 day. every time received same response "Will forward to concerned team. will be resolved in 48 hours". I dont understand how long is ideas 48 hours.
Went to idea braodband office in pune. Received the same response.
Now there are 2 days remaining for due date and you guys will definitely suspend the service without any delay.
But there will be always huge delay in resolving customers problems.

Totally unsatisfied with the service. Disgusting.

Swapnil

Oct 12, 2016

Hi Prashant,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 12th Oct 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Oct 11, 2016

Hi Sulbha,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Prashantbpatil11

Oct 11, 2016

New Installation Pending

Dear Team

Doc already send and check paid ondate 04/10/2016 at 7.00 pm Mr Aniket.

But connection pending for installtion,I am calling then

Mr Aniket (Sales Person) 9922165173 on

this no his Rude behaviour on call and then his asking to me he forworded to cancelltion

my new Connection.

Why connection cancellation?' take a reason specified to me..

On arjant basis revert to me..

Poor service provide with u..pathetic service idea..

Cust name-Sulbha Samadhan Chaudhari

AnIdeaUser

Oct 10, 2016

Maroof,

Couple of points

1. The numbers mentioned are complaint numbers.pl search in your database and you will get my contact details.The reason I want you to do this is you will read these complaints.

2. I am sure you will solve this problem.The bigger problem is pathatic support of idea. Basic level of decency is not present in customer care.There is no esclation mechanism. Rude and arrogant support staff.
Misleading and delebrate lies and keeping customer in dark is your standard operating way.Yesterday I called your customer care and he said that he cannot log a fresh complain if one is already open.Today another repreaentative just opened a new one.

These comments are also for higher management, if they want to find why people are abandoning idea.

Let me see if you will be able to track these complaints and find my contacts.I doubt you just generate these numbers and close these complaints as a way of misleading customers.

Oct 10, 2016

RE: Internet not working and customer care is misleading

We tried contacting you on your provided numbers however, were unable to get through. In order to proceed further, please provide your alternate contact details together with suitable date/time to contact you.

Maroof

Oct 8, 2016

RE: unskIdea staff worst and attitude to serve to constomer

We deeply regret the inconvenience. In order to resolve the issue, we need you to provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE: Internet not working and customer care is misleading

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

sapindraneel

Oct 8, 2016

unskIdea staff worst and attitude to serve to constomer

I am getting 0.05 MBPS speed .IDea Braodband employee didn't know how to serve to customer, they are treating like selling kadipedeti on pan shop.
My request was open since 10 days and technician asking me what to do ,,he didn't bother to hear my problem and provide the right resolution .

He just interested how to close without proper resolution on ticket to long time..I want to escalate this to higher management but seems like no one in Idea broadband bother about customer satisfaction.
AnIdeaUser

Oct 6, 2016

Internet not working and customer care is misleading

Dear Representatives
If I tell you in todays world a broadband has a complaint of internet not working and slow speed open for last one week, you might not believe.
well idea has done this. I am sure with this acumen, soon we will see customers moving away from kind of service. In case you are interested complaint numbers are TCT20160928143,TCT20160928432, TCT20160929407, TCT20160929507, and so on. In case you are wondering they have been logged in a span of 1 week. Some of them are unilaterally closed.
I hope some one will care about idea.

Waiting for response
Ak
Rajeshnssr

Oct 6, 2016

RE: No Refund(Idea Broadband)

Hi Rajesh,

Hello Mr.Yogesh,

Can you please let me know what you have addressed????
Just saying that you will resolve with in 2Days but until now there is no response and simply saying that my issue has been addressed??? what the .... is this????

Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Registered Mobile#: +91 91688 00033 (Pune)

Oct 5, 2016

RE: No Refund

Hi Rajesh,

Oct 4, 2016

RE: Connection activation

Hi Swapnil,

We tried calling you on your given numbers however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Pranav Vaidya

Oct 2, 2016

Very poor service

Very poor service! Too low speed compared to the plan that I have applied for.. It's been two months I'm facing this problem! First two weeks I thought I've exceeded my speed limit and it'll be normal again.. But two months it's the same! What speed is this is I can't even play a video on YouTube? I prefer my mobile internet over your broadband. If this is going to continue as it is, please cut the connection and take let us free from this. Very disappointing.

Sep 30, 2016

RE: New connection not done

Hi Nitin,

Sep 30, 2016

RE: Connection activation

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...