Idea broadband

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea broadband

RE: bad service

Hi Abhi,

In previous complaint I mentioned account id and i dont have idea number then how should i give 10 digit idea mobile no. to you,
my complaint is regarding broadband service. yesterday i explain my problem and you gave me reply as
"We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly."
also i gave my email id but no one was contacted me.

see the complaint of Connection activation.

RE: New connection not done

Hi Nitin,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 28th September 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being follow up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: No Refund

Hi Rajesh,

RE: bad service

Hi Swapnil,

We would request you to provide us your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

bad service

I had made complaint yesterday but there is no response from your team, you only said "We will get back to you shortly"
but not.your sales guy (Indrajeet Gore: 09967696753) is not receiving my call. i gave money to this sales guy.

Please solve my problem on high priority.

RE: New connection not done

Hi Nitin,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

RE: No Refund

Hi Rajesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

Connection activation

Hi Swapnil,

Nitin Dhumal

New connection not done

Dear Team

My complaint is regarding new connection. I have contacted your sales guy (Ganesh: 09764559791) on 9 Sep 2016 and paid 2100/- for 2 Mbps plan for 3 months. He told me that your connection will be install in 6 days but I am continuously following up with him till today but connection has not done yet. Now it 3 weeks to complete. Also Mr. Ganesh is not receiving my call now.
Please get update on the issue and install my connection soon.
Address: Akshayraj Building , Shankar Nagar, Karadi, Pune
Serial No: MH0000057680
Name: Nitin Dhumal
Contact No: 08956446787

Nitin Dhumal
Rajeshnssr

No Refund

Dear Idea Broadband Team,
This is not a proper response from you. As you are a service provider you must be willing to serve the customer who are facing the problem. Please find below my account details
Account# ############
Activation Date: 24th February 2016
Suspended Date: 13th May 2016
Terminated Date: 31st July 2016
Amount Paid: Rs 5,500/- (6 Months)
Registered Mobile#: +91 91688 00033 (Pune)
From Day 1 I'm raising requests for connectivity problem but there is no response from the team just they are raising the tickets and closing it with out any intimation and proper solution. So, I'm fed up of this and asked for discontinue the service so finally after all my request they have cancelled the my connection on 13th May 2016. After 79 Days my account has been terminated and again they are asking me to wait for another 90 Days to refund my money back I'm waiting from 31st July 2016 to 28th Sep 2016(Till Date) Why they are taking too much of time to refund my money back this is crazy.

And the customer care members they are not at all showing the interest to work. Every time when I call they will you will get a call back with in 24-48 Hours but there is no call nothing. This is not at all encouraged and I'm not at all going to recommend for no one else.
At least by this mail please take this on priority and try to solve my issue. I'm permanently moving out of Pune to Hyderabad so it will be difficult for me to collect the check which you are going to send. Please don't take any more time. Please respond and take it on priority.
Ticket(s) I have raised below and no response from you:
TCT20160924106
TCT20160301248
TCT20160229574
TCT20160224454

Not providing solution

I have taken idea broadband connection in last month, I had already paid 3 months charges of amount rs.2070/- by cash which include free installation. In last Thursday my account was deactivated because of payment due. I call to idea engineer who came for installation also i gave money to him, he is saying that he done the payment and problem will solve within 24 to 48 hrs,since last 5 days he is saying same thing but problem is not getting resolved.Also i call to customer care but they give me same answer.

very bad service,

email id: [email protected]

Connection activation

very bad service,

email id: [email protected]

Sep 23, 2016

RE: Pathetic Broadband Service

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact details to assist you further. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Hi Narayana,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: Idea Broadband Connection

Hi Kailas,

Hi Aniket,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st Sep 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

shaguftashaikh

Pathetic Broadband Service

Its not been quite long using the broadband connection.. But from the very second day itself I have started facing issue with the connection and speed.
Nothing seems to be working even after raising issues with customer care. There are only assurances given that it would start working fine going forward.
Whenever there is a complaint put up, the only reply what I get is that there is some outage and downtime planned.
My mobile network works way faster than the broadband.
I would suggest people not to go with Idea broadband connection

Sep 20, 2016

Hi Aniket,

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Viral

Sep 19, 2016

Hi Aniket,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Aniket Srivastava 11

Sep 18, 2016

connection disconnect

this is regarding connection disconnection request is not full filled by idea team.

Today follow-ups Ticker no-TCT20160919151.

i am using Idea Broadband from last 2 month, idea internet speed is worst in my area (Ravet) and i complaint many times regarding this they are sending one gays for this but issue not resolved.
So i raised disconnection request that informed me that in middle of month we can not disconnect your connection therefore 1st Sep you connection get disconnected .

But i am chasing with them about this but my status is same. So please disconnect my connection as soon as possible.

Aniket Srivastava
Reg No.:9716171646

Hi Narayana,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 17th Sept 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: Got bill even after requesting service cancellation

Hi Ashish,

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit contact number for further assistance.

RE: Got bill even after requesting service cancellation

Hi Ashish,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

vnarayana

IDEA BROADBAND CONNECTION REFUND

I am following up this IDEA Refund case from past one year till today no action has taken.
I am calling to your customer care every time they raise new ticket no( eg. TCT20160324272) like this after that no update.

Below are the details of the case.

On 27 Sep2015 IDEA executive(Kishore -pune-mobile no: 08484055574) has taken the documents and filled application form and cash RS. 2736.00 for the New IDEA Broadband connection - Vishrantawadi - pune area.

IDEA engineer visited my house on 30 Sep and no idea Broadband signals properly they are unable to give the connection.
From that time I am following up with your executive to get the amount back. Till today he did not refund the amount.
He is not picking my phone even.

Narayana

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...