Idea Cellular Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea Cellular Limited

Sep 10, 2016

RE: recharge unsuccessful

We tried to reach you at your given numbers however we couldn't do so. Hence, we request you to provide a convenient date & time for us to resolve your issue.

Tudor

Sep 9, 2016

RE: recharge unsuccessful

Hi surabhi15,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Tudor
surabhi15

Sep 9, 2016

recharge unsuccessful

I did a online recharge of Rs 100 on 9th september but the amount is still not credited in my mobile. The amount has been successfully deducted from my sbi bank account. Please refund the amount or recharge my mob asap.

My number is 9126877427

Jul 30, 2016

RE: Irresponsible service and no value for customer money

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we are able to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RajaG007

Jul 30, 2016

Irresponsible service and no value for customer money

Idea cellular is charging similar data charges for 3G and 4G internet and is not providing suitable service. Every where network problems, 2G internet for 3G payment of customer and some days internet doesnt work even. .

I request to take proper action to value the indian customers and make it to provide good service. .

Feb 17, 2016

RE: Stop Services On Postpaid No 7354263276

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn't reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Feb 17, 2016

RE: Stop Services On Postpaid No 7354263276

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

amrishpayal

Feb 16, 2016

Stop Services On Postpaid No 7354263276

I am a government employee who has taken Idea Postpaid Mobile No 7354363276 from madhya pradesh while i was posted at jabalpur. I decided to continue using the services of the said no despite moving to Punjab in year 2014. Everything was perfect until 3 Feb 2016when i received a email intimating that "Your request for SIM Exchange for 7354363276 via O############has been processed successfully w.e.f. 03/02/2016 7:59:11 PM"
The services on the aforesaid number have stopped since then. I have called up customer care both at punjab and Madhya Pradesh who were unable to help and advised to visit 'My Idea' showroom which i did at Pathankot however was disappointed with answer that they can't help being the no from Madhya Pradesh.
I have sent an email too to the company and raised a complaint through my idea mobile app vide C############however didn't hear from the company.
This is an important mobile no for me as given to all my known persons being my permanent no. moreover i have always paid my dues in time to the company and the billing cycle is still on despite the fact that i am unable to use it due to some mistake of the company.
i would like to reiterate that i did not initiated any request for sim replacement as otherwise also its almost difficult for me to do the same for me at Punjab for the no of Madhya Pradesh.
Regards Amrish Dubey
email id- [email protected]

Sep 27, 2015

RE: Illegal work done by Mobile bill collection team to barred my service by looking my info in the system and making a request to customer service .

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 23rd Sept 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Sep 20, 2015

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 20th Sep 2015, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Sep 19, 2015

RE : Illegal work done by Mobile bill collection team to barred my service by looking my info in the system and making a request to customer service .

frozen_ashish

Sep 19, 2015

Hi Consumer forum

This is to inform you that i have been using IDEA POSTPAID sevice from many years but from last one yeras My service gets blocked by Mobile bill collection team they call customer service and provide my information by looking into the system and tell them to barred the service as my phone or sim is lost .

i have never made any request my mobile and my sim is with but service is stopped and i pay my postpaid even i pay some xtra amount if bill is 563 i pay 600 like that always .

there collection team might be some third party company which is doing all illegal work.

How come IDEA let them look into Customer personal informatiom amd how dare they can use my information to barred my service by making fake request

.......................................................................................

Please contact below person from Idea and asked what he is managing in noida i dont want to be rude but what i am going through is i cant tell you.

Mr Amit Dimri
Delhi & NCR
Appellate Authority - Amit Dimri
Idea Cellular Limited, A-68, Sector 64, Noida - 201301
Fax - 9891905777
Email - [email protected]

What kind of team you have and how can you let this happen to a customer again and again.

Plz look into my compalints records how amy time i have made and the same request and suffered so much ............WHAT A PATHETIC IDEA SIRJI..!

This has been happening to me from last one year today also my sim has blocked and my service has been barrred my your mobile pospaid collection team by using my information in the system and making request to customer care .

Most pathetic service i have ever experienced in my life .

I have never made any request to barred my service .OPEN MY SERVICE ASAP

I cannot make any call i have to write email . you guys are causing me heck of a problems .

I have made so many compalints about the issue happening to me

You customerservice only verifies the detials did tehy ver bother to check how come a sim lost every one or two . did they verify recors and compalints

I have told so many time do not processs any request until i made a call from my alternate number or write an email from registed email address which is [email protected]

But they do not listen . You Mobile postpaid bill collection team is doing all the illegal work and how can they make request to barred my service by looking into my information in the system and calling customer service

Is your customer service is so dumb that they do not undesrtand they call from numbers like 7840001674 , 7840001695 to customer service and provide my information which is illegal .

If this time you dont take any strict action i will copy all email and put on every forum and all network ad i'll make sure i'll complaint to TRAI

Doesn't matter i how may hrs i will spend but i will put on every social network that this how teams in IDEA DO ILLEGAL WORK

Customer information is not safe at all .

Ashish Singh

Aug 20, 2015

RE : IDEA 3G Recharge 2GB Data

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Vinod D

Aug 20, 2015

IDEA 3G Recharge 2GB Data

On my idea data card ,i made recharge of Rs 498 through Net banking(Axis bank) on 18 th Aug 2015 for 2GB. The amount was deducted on 18 th Aug 2015 on same time and shows recharge unsuccessful. then due to urgency i recharge my data card from another gateway .
Now i want my money back from idea cellular.

Account Transaction Detail:

INB/342978479/IDEA CELLULAR LIMITED BILL

Please do the needful done ASAP

Feb 23, 2013

RE: DEMANDING OF UNFAIR BILLS AMOUNT

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to Non- Payment. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

Idea Cellular

Feb 20, 2013

DEMANDING OF UNFAIR BILLS AMOUNT

Sir I Rajendra Ringh used postpaid idea mobile no 9990047352 .I take this connection under CUG plan o rental for two years in 799 Rs.from sep10 to sep 12. I used this no upto may 12 and stop using this no due to my transfer to jaisalmer as I am in defence. at that time I have a pending bill of rs 31. Itold to idea customer care many times. to send this amount online and stop my service. but they advice me to visit my idea soap for stop this service which was not possible for me due to remote posting. Then on 27 oct12 I mail to ICL to sent my correct bill and stop service as I was not using this no. In Dec 12 I got a call to pay an amount of 1090.otherwise they will defame me among my friends circle then also I told them to send my fare bill and I will pay it.after this they calls my friends also. and one day I got massage that ICL is going in court. as my aggrement was upto sep12 on o rental they are demanding me rental for Sep oct Nov and dec12 which is unfair. pl do the needful.

Jul 28, 2011

Wrong Billing

Worst idea ever - to get idea - make use of MNP and switch ...any customer care service is better than idea service .

Jul 27, 2011

Wrong Billing

Idea services are really dissatisfactory. GET IDEA is the wrong slogan. My comment is PLZ DONT GET IDEA.

Jul 27, 2011

Wrong Billing

I am an Idea customer of two corporate numbers (9164949200 and 9164949300) from last one year. Till January 2011 they had generated my bill correctly. After that the started generating wrong bill for my numbers. I stopped making payment and mailed them to revise my bills but they had not revised the bills and again they generated wrong bill. Suddenly on 8th of July 2011 they had barred my all services for both the numbers. They day only O went to their regional office in Bangalore and requested them to revise the bill so I can pay. They had not released my call services. Again on 16th July I went to their office and revised my bill there and I paid all due amounts. After that also they had not released my calls. I compalind many times, I mailed them many times but till date they had not resolved the issues. I had given my feedback in TRAI also. I am really dissatisfied with the services of Idea.

May 23, 2010

Mobile Connection

dear sir/madam
i've been using my post paid cell no. 9891780659 for the last 6 years. it was earlier accounted on my father's name and address.
1) as my plan was supposed to expire on march 17th, i got the call from idea in feb this year to opt for the new plan,
i asked them to change the ownership of the same number on my name and that too free of cost( i.e. to wave off rs 250). i gave them my details (including my occupation, marital status, etc). and i've opted for the plan rs. 699 annual.
they agreed and asked me to submit required documents(including no objection application of my father) which i did. on 5th march mr. hitesh (idea representative) collected the documents from my home.
2) then in mid of march i got a call that they received my change of ownership request and documents, but they said that i can't opt for rs 699 plan giving reasons that i'm a house-wife. then i've opted 199 monthly plan. i've been told that corrections in the bill will be done.
though i demanded to pay the bill after change of ownership, even then i've paid rs.335 in march through chq. and i had been assured that change of ownership will be done soon.
3) these idea people, though calculated bill according to my usage, but they didn't deducted that rs. 699 amount. and since then till now i'm facing the problem to pay overheaded bills.
4) in the mean time my outgoing calls were stoped. i was having many problems to get my calls get activated back.
in april i again received calls from idea representative. he said that he understood the problem, and i only need to pay rs. 575 (according to him ideally my actual dues till date is rs188. ), the balance amount (i.e. rs. 575-188= 387) will be adjusted in my next bill.
5) then on 12th april i paid cash amount on idea's outlet sector 10. but of no use. i after many useless call to idea customer care, i went to their idea showroom again.
6) on 24 or 26 ownership was changed on my name. and new bill is raised of amount rs 90. but they haven't mentioned my rs 387.
7) on 14th and 18th may again i had words with idea representatives, i raised the querry and asked them to either adjust rs387 to my account or pay back my due. the representative after consulting his senior said that my father will receive the chq (as account was on his name earlier) of balance amount by 10th of june.
8) but today instead of balance cheque, my father received a bill of same number of amount rs75 (rs 188-100adjustment).
(i should mention again that i've made the payment plz refer point 2, and i too received a bill of this month).

i've been tortured by these idea people and i'm fed up of talking the same thing again an again with them.
plz tell me how can i come out of this problem. and can i get justice.

bindu makhloga rawat

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...