Idea

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea

Rajan Ajay

Feb 14, 2019

Misbehaving by your customer care executive. Her mobile no. Is 9115896187

Misbehaving by your customer care executive. She talked with my father rudely. She barred my no.. After paying my bill of no. 7837402306 .I called her to start my no. 7717222306 .she again misbehaved with me and cut the phone. I called approx. 20 times and she blocked my no.. So I'm requesting to port my both no.s. Her no. Is 9115896187.

Ajay Rajan
nisha bawa

Oct 4, 2017

contact detail

hello sir,
i am nisha bawa from amritsar. i am your customer from last five years. i am using idea postpaid number +91 90410-22410. actually sir, i want my contact detail of incoming and outgoing calls from 01-10- 2016 to 01-10-2017 for legal purpose.
i was gone your idea store to discuss about my problem....but they refused me and did not helped me. i am very disappointed with your store staff & your rules. they did not gave me any solution... kindly sort out my problem otherwise i ll take a legal action action against you.
please sir.. kindly issue my detail of calls specially incoming calls. its request. i want them for legal purpose. please contact me as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.

contact no. +91 90410-22410
e mail id:- [email protected]

Mar 26, 2016

RE: online recharge failed

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 26th March 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Mar 25, 2016

RE: online recharge failed

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we are able to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Saurabh Aggarwal

Mar 25, 2016

online recharge failed

I HAVE RECHARGED ONLINE MY IDEA PREPAID NO 9592176712 THRU STATE BANK OF INDIA. MY BANK ACCOUNT GOT DEBITED BUT MY MY IDEA NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN RECHARGED. TRANSACTION REF NO: IG0BSDGLJ9 FOR RS 110 ON 26-MAR-16 AT 9:03 TIMINGS. PLEASE RESOLVE THE MATTER.

Mar 9, 2016

RE : Balance deduction

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details, so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Gagank

Mar 9, 2016

Balance deduction

I am using this IDEA connection from last 7 years but last few days ago I have activated Rs 5 internet plan & I got the 15 MB in my account after 60% usage I got the message that you have 10 MB but did not get the message after usage of 0:00 MB which impact I have Rs 41. in my account & after deduction got 15 Rs ,whenever I activated this plan every time i got the message after usage 00 MB ,This is happened 2nd incident as balance deducted. I have many times called up at idea(198 helpline)& I talked with many person but they guys don,t have knowledge about process,Every person sitting there with different VOC ,I called up at 3rd march & that time they guys assured me for refundable if possible or call back but till the date past 7 days did not get any call back.Even I have called up at there for refundable & there is Vasish (Menager )Rahul(TL) denied for same that your balance will not refund.

Menager VOC is this is system failure if this is system failure that is your service provider issue not for my end.So kindly resolve it on priority basis.
gupta sunny

Feb 12, 2016

No wave off Internet 50% discount

i am sameer gupta my m no.9855245645 internet 50% discount but no discount january month bill. pls wave off 50% internet charges

RE: EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn’t reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

RE: EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

atulsharma6261

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

Hi am Atul sharma. Idea company's employee made my bill to much high by activating unnecessary services without my permission.I want strict action against them and want to deducted extra charges from my idea postoaid bill. Extra service of 3G plan is activated by C############without my interst. Any other inquiry contact me on 7508936261

Jan 6, 2016

RE: idea care center gives wrong informatoion

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea 10 digit mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

baljinder s

Jan 6, 2016

idea care center gives wrong informatoion

dear sir me 23 nov 2015 nu idea mob nbr985587028 activte krvea .but mnu care walo galt information dite gai jiss kar menu galt plan provide hovea ..jo ke bad vich ohna mere ekk v nhi suni te bole 3 month baad apna nbr nu kese hor comony vich change karr loo plss help me ..mere nal hoe frod de bharvai karvo sir

Oct 25, 2015

RE: Recharge not done but amount deducted

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your ten digit idea number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Oct 24, 2015

RE : Recharge not done but amount deducted

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Tejasv

Oct 24, 2015

Recharge not done but amount deducted

I have reached our mobile no. 8591378724 on 24 oct 15 for amount Rs.125/- in two time total Rupees 250/-.My recharge has not done but amount has been deducted from my IOB account my recharge order no.is 1289946292 and 1289942575. You are requested to refund my amount total 250/- in my wallet or account plz

RE Wrong billing of number 9781405316

We have thoroughly checked your Idea account details and it is found that the charges are levied correctly in your Bill towards GPRS as per plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE Wrong billing of number 9781405316

We have shared the relevant information with the concerned team. We will get back to you soon.

Wrong billing of number 9781405316

Dear team,

This is regarding wrong and exorbitantly high bill of my number 9781405316.

I have been wrongly billed on this number. Have Gone to Idea relationship center in Amritsar(Majitha Road). They have told to pay 500 and they will close it. But now i am getting calls from other numbers that my payment is 6000. This is highly unacceptable and torturing the customers.

I am available on number 9686688263.
Balkar Singh
Alternate num:

Jan 8, 2015

RE: Irrelevant and Hiked Billing

We regret the inconvenience. Please provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

rahulnar

Jan 8, 2015

Irrelevant and Hiked Billing

Dear whoever,

I am supposedly your esteemed customer, or atleast I used to believe I am.
This is in regards to the exhorbitant and unethical billing that Idea Cellular Ltd had bestowed me in the month of Oct'14. I was charged unreasonable amount for Various reasons and my bill amounted to almost Rs. 3000.
When enquired, I was told that due to change of plan, i Have been charged a huge amount of Rs. 400 only for internet usage.

Reference my various telecoms with Customer Care Centre, I was told that I may pay the entire amount and I would get a Waiver in the bill of next month. But to my surprise, it did not happen in November as well. Then again i was force to call Idea Customer Care and one Ms. Sushma assured me that they will process the waiver and she will get back with details "within 5 Minutes". Those 5 minutes never happened and one fine day, I received a random call from Ms. Sushma for Change of my plan, little did she realize that I am the customer who has been cheated already. When i mentioned the same, she told me that she will call me back in 5 minutes and hung up suddenly.

While I spoke about adjustment in my bill in Novemeber, I was assured that I can wait till I get call for the adjustment. But to my surprise, while I was in Bombay on tour, My outgoing and incoming calls were stopped suddenly. This is construed as "Harassment of the Customer". Despite various promises and telecoms, I had to go to a cafe and pay my bill online just to restore my services.

I am a postpaid customer and I have paid bills to the tune of almost Rs. 20,000/- in the past one year for this no. But if this is the way, idea choses to deal with its customers, then I am afraid I should end my association with the organization.

Hence, I seek your written reply within 7 days from receipt of this e-mail.

I would be obliged, if i get a reply.

Jun 24, 2014

RE : Billing Issue

We regret to inform you that your number has been barred due to non- payment. Thus, we would request you to clear your unbilled amount. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Gagandeep Singh

Jun 24, 2014

Billing Issue

I have take two connections in idea through number 8657821468 and 9988281823.in first three months they given a number through which I can check my net balances and all etc, but now that number is not working and they have not any message of remaining net balance and they charge me a bill of rs 1945 .kindly give me waiver as my bill limit is only rs 750 and Else i ll port or closed my both numbers.

Jul 5, 2010

Harrasment by Idea, Punjab

I have got two Idea no. 8872285999 and 8872286999 under Corporate Plan activated on 08.06.2010 in the evening.

But on 10.06.2010, outgoing of both of my above numbers was barred and I was informed to contact the Idea Relationship Centre or Customer Care. I have talked to Customer Care on 10.06.2010 at about 08.20 PM to know the reason for barring outgoing calls of these numbers and I was informed that my official address has not been confirmed. As it is the duty of Idea to verify the address and then to activate the numbers, but my numbers have been activated before verification, so I was not a defaulter in any case.

I have submitted all the required proofs while getting these numbers and the numbers were disconnected because of Idea deputed person for delay in verification.

I have provided every information to Idea through emails and SMS as and when required, but Idea has still not inform me about the disconnection of my numbers and harrasing me by sending/saying to pay the bill.

I have contacted Idea so many time, but now the Idea Customer Care is not responding me back.

hcl technologies limited - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I have taken the print out of form 13, and...
    Videocon D2H - Worst service provider
    Dear Deepali, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    C S Services / PFRDA - C S Services
    My father got a call from 0639431839 claiming to be an...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF CLAIM Status is Still 'Submitted' Status
    Hi Team, I placed a PF Transfer request, Have taken...
    Hathway - Harrassment by your Executives
    Since I am out of station I haven't recharged my...
    UGC - HRA link not activated
    I have joined as PhD junior research fellow with reference...
    State Bank of India - Deduct my money without my permission
    Hi I am Manish Vasudeva and My account No is 20188668746...
    UBON HEADPHONES - Regarding repairment of portable speaker
    I purchased ubon portable speaker and i had battery issue...
    Renault duster - Power cut
    Some time my duster in running position and suddenly power...