Idea

Consumer complaints and reviews about Idea

anilpatil2020

Apr 11, 2020

MESSAGE NOT RECEIVING ON IDEA SIM CARD

I am IDEA user in SAUDI ARABIA. Since last two year i am using IDEA in DAMMAM and regularly i am getting OTP on the same number. but since last four days i am not getting any messages on the same number. I contacted INDIA IDEA customer care but they said everything is alright from their side. Can anybody help me to resolve above issue.
sreeji.586

Dec 7, 2019

sim not working

i am in saudi arabia.my idea sim not working
name- sreejith m k
number-9895723205
Andrews_jd

May 8, 2019

Excessive Bill on Idea/Vodafone International ROaming

I have been charged excessive amount Rs. 13,070 for International Roaming.
I had activated 1 week unlimited international roaming pack on my idea number +91 9320025281, as I was travelling to US for 3 weeks. At the end of 1 week I stopped using Idea Mobile data, and was using WiFi to access internet.

However Idea has charged 10,525 for International Roaming data charges, and their executive is saying I might have accidentally kept mobile data on, how is this possible ? This is surely a case of data leakage, and the company is clearly aware of this issue on their side, but still fleecing customers by sending blown up bills after international roaming pack is over.

The main questions is even if I have used Mobile data after the international roaming pack was over, how can IDEA mobile charge 13,070 without sending a single sms alert of the high usage charges ?? This is totally in-ethical business practice from Idea/Vodafone (since their merger many customers are facing issues) Even after writing emails to their customer care and calling & speaking to their executives, they are refusing to revert the excess amount in the bill.

What is the process for legal action in consumer court ? Can anyone pls advise.

Andrews Doraiswamy
Satheesh440

Apr 3, 2019

Service temporally on Hold

This is Satheesh Gorle, The no is 8801208805. From the last few days my Sim is not working getting a message of Services to this No is temporally on Hold. Can you pls assist in this why is this happening?
rameshkandregula

Mar 21, 2019

cashback not credited

I have recharged my num 9492444582 through idea app on march 17 with 399...as per idea app 100%cashback should given but not credited yet ..plz help..iam submitting offer related screenshot.. customer care service said that there is no offer with 399...offer is only on 398..but in idea app offer is available on 399.

cashback not credited

siva1993

Oct 10, 2018

Fraud amount deduction

I got message from 51998 and Rs 8 deducted. I called to customercare they are saying that i have dailed *123# and used some services. But i have not done anything. Simply they are looting money. I am going to change service provider if they couldn't able to resolve my issue.
kirmanims

Oct 3, 2018

emergency call only

my idea no 0091- 9927475410 is not working in saudia arabia, showing emergency call only. please activate the international roaming.
aghilpr001

Jul 29, 2018

INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

No signal in Saudi Arabia,after upgraded before using 3G Sim in Saudi Arabia was fine.When I visit India and upgraded to 4G ,after comeback there's no signal showing in Saudi Arabia.

Please active international roaming in my mobile number or Kindly contact me at the earliest my number is 00966 570809667-Saudi Arabia

idea number : 0091 9947281645
AGHIL P R
S.R. NAIDUU

May 10, 2018

NETWORK PROBLEM

VERY POOR NETWORK COVERAGE. RECENTLY WE ARE FACING THE PROBLEM A LOT . PLS KINDLY THE IDEA NETWORK PROBLEM IN MY AREA...MY ADDRESS IS LEMARTHI AGRAHARAM ; PHARMACITY COLONY ; NEAR TATA CANCER HOSPITAL AGANAMPUDI POST; VIZAG.........530046. MY MOBILE NO IS 9652276848

PLS KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
sheron396

May 4, 2018

NO signal on International roaming

I am unable to receive any calls now...There is no signal on International roaming ( Canada).
Could you please check and get back to me ASAP..It is very very urgent.

imtiyaz3173

Feb 27, 2018

international roaming not working

my idea sim is not working and balance is showing 340 rupees, I have to recover my yahoo mail and its very urgent. please help
my number is 00918379835896
Irfan177

Jan 13, 2018

Number not in service

My number suddenly shown no service I'm in Saudi Arabia and last recharge I did to my number is 330rupees on 23.12.2017 and when I checked my phone on 5 January 2018 it's showing not in service when I call
Please I need my number to be reactivate I have this number 9963288801 from last 10 years and its very important for me
. Please support

Name : Pattisapu Venkata Satyanarayana Prasad
Account Number : ############
Current Unbilled Usage : Rs.28026.53

I have been to Dubai on Tour; while going I asked for roaming by Idea Cellular
(as I have done previously in another tour to Europe with other Mobile Provider-Airtel. The Charges for 9 day tour of Europe was only Rs5000/- below by the Airtel at that time in 2008.)
Whereas the Idea Company has been showing Charges to the tune of Rs28,026.53p for a short period of tour 5 days and 4 nights to Dubai i.e. 26.12.2017 to 30.12.2017. It has stopped my outgoing calls on my return to india from 01.01.2018 when I was visiting Kajaraho,
I have been put to lot of inconvenience, despite I have paid Rs2000/- in addition to normal bill while going on tour Dubai between 20.12.2017 and 22.12.2017.
Please do justice if my case is considered as merit.
regards,
PVS Prasad, Plot No.88, Sector-12, MVP Colony, near Ushodaya Jn., Visakhapatnam-530017, AP
+919949244504
Seethal Krishna

Nov 6, 2017

sim card

My idea post paid sim card with no- 7661909990 is not working suddenly last two days
Insdad1

Sep 28, 2017

international roaming

No signal in Saudi Arabia,after upgraded 4G.before using 3g sim in Saudi Arabia(September) fine. I visit India up grade 4g ,comeback Saudi no signal.

Plz active international roaming in my mobile number
U.p.west
bhanusree4

Sep 21, 2017

dectivation of my number

im an idea prepaid customer user since 6years. i have submitted all my documents earlier . now they suddenly deactivated my phone number and when i cal up customer care they say no your documents are not legal. how can the documents change suddenly and how can they deactivate my number without prior notifictaion. the worst services i have seen and the way they respond to the customers is worst. i want my number to be activated. they dont even suggest what to do further.
vikas kothiyal

Jun 9, 2017

no network in nepal international roaming

Dear
i have a idea postpaid number 13 yr old number is 9837236881 and and and activet international roaming before 4 month but at this time in kathmandu nepal your idea signal total lost and im in big trubble please help me fast other wise you lost your 13 yr old coustumer

vikas kothiyal
nareshfizzy13

Jun 2, 2017

BLOCK SIM

i lost my mobile please block these idea numbers 9010751271,9010396157

Nov 3, 2016

RE:international roaming

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Esther

Nov 2, 2016

RE:international roaming

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Maroof
naidutanakala

Nov 2, 2016

international roaming

9666682647 idea sim not working in Saudi Arabia.

RE: Mobile number barred

Hi Rajnish,

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Abhi

RE: international roaming

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Raj
naidutanakala

Oct 6, 2016

RE: Mobile number barred

Hi Rajnish,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 6th October 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Abhi