IDFC Infrastructure Bonds

Consumer complaints and reviews about IDFC Infrastructure Bonds

Reply to IDFC Infra Bond Tranche2 Buyback

Hi Vishnu,

Kindly confirm the below details, for us to check the status at our end:

1. Date of Dispatch of documents
2. Dispatch Mode (courier/speedpost)
3. Dispatch reference number / AWB number
4. Address to which the documents are dispatched

Ramesh Devija

IDFC LONG TERM INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS - TRANCHE 3

I, Asha Devija has purchased IDFC Long Term Infrastructure Bonds - Tranche 3 on March 30, 2011, Lock in period of 5 years completed on 31.03.2016, now I want my money back with interest, no any intimation received from Registrar, Please guide how to redeem bond -

1. Series - Z - 40346

Awaiting for reply,

Asha Devija W/o Ramesh Devija

Reply to Non Receipt of IDFC LTIB TR 2 Redemption amount

Hi Dharmendra,

Thanks for sharing the details. We will check the status of your bonds and get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Reply to Payment not received after Buyback date

Hi Suman,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared your concern with our team and will provide an update at the earliest.

Apr 17, 2016

Reply to buyback of idfc bond

Hi Sir,

Please share the Registered Folio No or your PAN details in order to check the status of your bond.

Reply to Redemption of Infra bonds

Hi Prabhanjan,

Please share the Registered Folio No or your PAN details to check the status of your bond.

Apr 17, 2016

Reply to not receipt of payment

Hi S. K. Duseja,

Reply to Non refund of IDFC bonds

Hi Anunde,

We would require the Registered Folio No. or your PAN details to check the status of your bond.

Reply to Non refund of IDFC bonds

Hi Anunde.

Non refund of IDFC bonds

I have sent all details as mentioned below by you by courier. Can I know what is the status of refund and when I will get it. May I know contact number for inquiry.

Following documents required for Buyback :- (DOCUMENTS ALREADY SENT)

1. A formal request application on a plain paper duly signed by Bondholder(s) under specified folio number & subject.

2. Original IDFC Bond Certificate duly signed by Bondholder(s) on the reverse side is mandatory + Rs.1/- revenue stamp to be affixed on the reverse side of certificate with across signed(optional)

3. PAN copy – self-attested

4. Bank Account cancelled cheque-leaf

5. Address proof copy-self attested (optional) [required only if any change in your address]

tANK YOU

Ref No: 2048478
Application No. 38917474
Qty : 4 numbers of 5,000 each total 20,000/-
PAN Number : ACKPT6935F

It is understood that money was not credited since i had not applied for buy back.

Can i now apply and redeem the bonds?
S K Duseja

not receipt of payment

I, S.K.Duseja had submitted original bond certificate along with other details as mentioned by one of your Customer service representative to Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. (Unit: IDFC Bank) Dehra Dun on28-03-2016

But till date i have not received any payment in bank account. I would like to know the status & timelines for the same. It is very surprising that in this era of computerization such a long time is taken for this type of payment it seems this is just for free of interest mony which your institution is keeping of the public and causing interest lose to them. I visited Your Karvy office at dehra dun they asked me to wait for April I asked for the reason they gave a telephone No.9369918600 of one SH. Manish Trivedi I
called him at 02.24 PM on 16-03-2016 the person who picked phone asked office is closed at 2PM being Saturday. But reason best known to you You are requested to please let me know the reason for delay and arrange for immediate payment. As per customer services you have also not sent any notice for option of payment as being sent by other institutions like LIC and commercial banks.

my details are as under-
Name -S.K.Duseja

S K Duseja
Email: [email protected]
Prabhanjan Kumar

Redemption of Infra bonds

I had bought the IDFC Infra bonds in 2011. I have not yet requested for redemption. Can you please guide till what date can I send the request. I work in BKC only. Does your Naman Chamber office accepts the original paper for redemption. If not, where should I submit my request to.

Prabhanjan Kumar
SSS G

buyback of idfc bond

i shailendra buy idfc bond dated on february21 2011. can you buyback my idfc bond today.
drsuman

Apr 15, 2016

Payment not received after Buyback date

IDFC LIMITED - INFRA BOND TRANCHE 3
Folio No. : IDC0000178
Dist. No. : 0000000706-709
Bonds : 4 ( Rs 5000 each)
Name : SUMAN KUMAR SHARMA
Jt. : ANUPAMA SHARMA
I have sent the above bonds by registered mail RP528661489IN complete with discharge stamp with signatures and cancelled cheque which has been delivered to you on 18.3.2016. I have not received the payment till date. I have e-mailed thrice for update but no reply from Karvy([email protected]).Kindly look into the matter.
Suman Kumar Sharma
Dharmendra0069

Non Receipt of IDFC LTIB TR 2 Redemption amount

Dear IDFC Team,
Reference is made to your reply dated 13-04-2016,I am furnishing following information regarding despatch of my mail.Although I have submitted the whole documents to Karvy office in Lucknow on 30-12-2015. Karvy office has shared following information ;-

Date of dispatch of document : 02-01-2016

Dispatch mode : First Flight Couriers

Dispatch reference no. : *J00600443604*

Address to which documents were dispatched : Karvy Computershare Private Limited, unit IDFC Limited, Karvy Selenium Tower B
Plot No. 31 & 32 Gachibowli financial district , Hyderabad - 500032.
Dharmendra Kumar

Reply to IDFC Infra Bond Tranche2 Buyback

Hi Vishnu,

vishnuiit

IDFC Infra Bond Tranche2 Buyback

I, Vishnu vardhan reddy Sanapureddy had submitted original bond certificate along with other details as mentioned by one of your Customer service representative to Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. (Unit: IDFC Bank) Hyderabad

my details as-

Vishnu
Email: [email protected]

Reply to Not received payment of IDFC LONG TERM INFRA BOND TRANCHE-2

Hi Pungkuntran,

We have received your documents and the payment will be accommodated by end of April 2016.

Reply to non receipt of redemption amount of IDFC INFRA BONDS TRENCH-1

Hi Surendra,

Reply to Acknowledgement for IDFC Bond Buyback

Hi Raja,

We have received your documents and the payment will be accommodated by end of April, 2016.

surendra kumar 1964

non receipt of redemption amount of IDFC INFRA BONDS TRENCH-1

I have not received the redemption amount of IDFC Infrastructure Bonds purchased by me in 2010.

RL Number : 164240 - B
Ref No: 7511387
Application No. 41325709
Qty : 2 numbers of 5,000 each total 10,000/-
PAN Number : AFVPK3608Q
BENIFICIARY ACCOUNT NO.IN302365-10788317
Please check and revert urgently.

Reply to IDFC Infra Bonds

Hi Arati,

Since you had not opted for buyback, the amount was not credited in your account.

aratigoradia

Apr 13, 2016

IDFC Infra Bonds

I have not received the redemption amount of IDFC Infrastructure Bonds purchased by me in 2011.

RL Number : 358705 - B
Ref No: 2048478
Application No. 38917474
Qty : 4 numbers of 5,000 each total 20,000/-
PAN Number : ACKPT6935F

Please check and revert urgently.

Apr 13, 2016