IFB

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB

rajprasadmdr

Oct 6, 2017

WASHING MACHINE

Sir / Ma'am,

I bought ifb 6.5kg front washing machine through amazon dated 15th July, after one month it is giving noisy sound regarding that complaint raised on 13th September.The technician checked told to need to replace(free replacement problem in manufacturing ), he will raise the replacement for washing machine. its been almost 20 days completed, last week contacted the sales and service in charge he told replace will happen 03rd oct 2017,but there is no response wen can i expect the replacement....

Name:Manikanta
Registered No:9108138787
complaint id: 1000432089
alternate contact no: +91-8050067648

"Wt the hell service providing you IFB"

mail sent to ur cs email no response
rajprasadmdr

Oct 6, 2017

WASHING MACHINE

Sir / Ma'am,

Name:Manikanta
Registered No:9108138787
complaint id: 1000432089
alternate contact no: +91-8050067648

"Wt the hell service providing you IFB"
dkvaid

ifb washing machine

Our washing machine is under AMC which developed problem in drain out pump .Complaint registered with east of kailash service centre on 25th september ( complained no 1000474383 )remains unattended till date The service executive Mr Sanjay who came to attend the call told that the drain pump needs to be replaced which is a costly item.He insisted that though the part is covered under AMC , it shall be replaced only when certain accessories are bought I tried to reason out with the service manager Mr Srivastava and requested him to instruct the person to go as per the AMC contract but that also did not help. I have tried to contact the service manager several times but he banged the phone and is not attending to my calls .The complaint centresays the complaint has been escalated but neither has anybody contacted nor the phones of senior officers are reachable

I donot know what to do If AMC contract is not to be honoured why to offer the same to the public Feeling cheated and let down by the organisation IFB Dr D K Vaid East of kailash

IFB : Poor customer care response

i Neeraj Kumar Singh complaining about IFB washing machine since 3rd Oct 2017.Complain no.1000498840. I daily call to customer care and they always told that engineer visit will surely happened today even when I initially reported Machine problem then at the time of reporting the issue SLA was 24 hours.

On my follow-up customer care providing me different ppl numbers which is either switched off or no one is picking the calls.

Please try to arrange your engineer visit at my address today itself else I have no other option left with me. I will use Social Media platform to share my experience with others. IFB will surely gets publicity could be negative.

IFB: Poor customer care response

Poor customer care response

Oct 5, 2017

Poor response of customer service

3THY

IFB WASHING MACHINE FRONT LOAD

I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT PROBLEM IN WASHING MACHINE AQUA 5.5KG EVA ON 30.09.2017 , TECHNICIAN ATTENDED AND HE WAS UNABLE TO RECTIFY THE ERROR/FAULT IN THE MACHINE. HE INFORMED SAME WILL RESOLVED BY 03.10.2017. TILL DATE NO ONE HAS ATTENDED AGAIN TO SORT / REPAIR THE WASHING MACHINE. CUSTOMER CARE IN CHARGE AT BANGALORE IS NOT RESPONDING BUT GIVING EXCUSES THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT THE TECHNICIAN TO DEPUTE AGAIN AND RECTIFY THE FAULT IN THE MACHINE. PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE IFB PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING EFFICIENT SERVICE ENGINEERS/ TECHNICIAN WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE .
MAKE SURE THAT THE FAULT IN THE WASHING MACHINE HAS TO BE RECTIFIED IMMEDIATELY..
TKT NO. 1000498923( TECHNCIAN NOT YET ATTENDED)
TKT NO:1000491732( TECHNICIAN ATTENDED WITHOUT ANY SOLUTIONS)
R.p.pote

Oct 1, 2017

Very very poor service by IFB

Dear all..

I would like to inform that my ifb senorita front loaded machine was un-repaired from the first day. I received faulty machine. In spite of several requests no responce from company officials. Very poor quality machine and service. I captured one video of vibration of machine but here is no facility to upload . But I will upload on youtube. While rinsing and spinning machine moved one feet ahead.
Tariqmkhan01

Sep 29, 2017

IFB microwave oven is not working

Dear IFB,

My IFB microwave oven is not working , Already complaint is registered 3 days back, but no one visited after so many follow ups.

3 numbers has been given from your call center for local service provider , 2 numbers (01126451019 and 01126488759) are out of service and one mobile number 9810828146 – he is denying any relation from IFB.

Complaint No. 1000484252

Request u please send any one

Tariq Khan
Cont-9871734667
arihantindane

Sep 27, 2017

IFB

Complain regarding non-working of my washing machine was registered vide complaint No 1000329638 aprox 1 1/2month back since then I have been calling the local service centre, their manager & the toll-free customer care to the extent in spite assurance by the escalation manager prakash rana the matter is not resolved. It clearly showes the caracheter of the company whereby they are only intreated in selling and do not care about after sales service. they are so thick skined that they even dont reponde or take calls. this shows the service levelof the company
hiremath.vish

Sep 27, 2017

Replacement of some part has not yet done

The motor of my IFB WASHING MACHINE was not working so I made a repair request(ticket no. 1000414664) 3 weeks back, next day engineer came and after checking the machine told me that motor was faulty and will be replaced next day.
He did not come thereafter, neither I got any call.

After calling IFB customer care I was given the no. of Mr. Rajkumar (Area Service Incharge) , he asked me to wait for another 2 days later i called after 2 days again i was given the no of Mr,Santhosh I called him atleast 4 times and every time either his phone was busy or he did not bother to pick the phone.

Part is available with local person but service center do not have stock & IFB giving 10 years warranty for availability of parts on which basis and Washing machine is used in Daily how can we manage?

Kindly resolve my issue and answer the above question. After calling several times to the customer care my issue was not resolved and I would like to know, should I approach the Consumer forum to get my queries resolved?This is really pathetic on your part and I will never suggest anyone to purchase any IFB product in future if the problem does not get resolved.

I really dont understand why is the the people sitting in the IFB center, Bangalore not adhering to the standard procedure and Making the customer fool. This is the worst customer service i have recieved
Meenukhaneja

Sep 26, 2017

Breakdown of front load washing machine

I have lodged my complaint vide Ticket no 1000470009 for door lock issue on 23 Sep . Time and again , I have reminded customer care , but all the time they give my a new number of Local area manager or Senior Executives. On making call on the given number, either the phone remains busy or they hardly bother to attend the call. In any case, if call is received, I have been given a new time for Technician to come. I don't know , for how many days, I will have to remain on leave from my office to get my machine repaired. Is this the service of IFB. I am totally fed up of it. And never can think of buying any of the product of IFB. Please improve your customer service.

Meenu
J Bhaskar

Sep 24, 2017

replacement

Dear Sir : I have purchased IFB Washing Machine Model: Senorita Front Load
sl.No : 012952141104011952 on 31/12/2014
From Viveks, Salem, Tamilnadu.

The machine has a problem in the Electronic
timer Board. The Complaint was lodged 2 weeks before and I was informed from the service centre that the board cannot be sent now for replacement.

so please help me to get the machine rectified.

J Bhaskar
Mob No 08056382701
davinder1972singh

Sep 24, 2017

technician did fraud with us

HELLO, My name is Davinder Singh from Dharamkot Distt Moga ( Punjab ), Right now I'm going to tell you about the fraud of IFB service center.
Due to not running my washing machine, I raised a ticket for my ifb front load washing machine for mcb tripping issue. The ticket number is 1000415423 .

,After that a technician came from the Authorized Service Center ( Brar Refrigration ) Moga Punjab and told us after checking the machine,The card of your machine is faulty, which is worth 2300 rupees, I said I will tell you till tomorrow what to do.Then he quickly said that you have to pay the service charge today which is 590 rs.Then I gave him 590 rupees and said that if you have a part then you fix my machine and take the remaining 2300 rupees.Then he said no, we will have to order this part which can take 1 week or 10 days,I said okay then you order this part whose name " motor control unit",Then he left,after a day suddenly I got a phone number of your old ifb technician Who worked in your old Authorized Service Center( Aman ent.) ,I called him and told all the problem,He said that sir I can tell you after checking the machine that what is the actual problem,I invited him for checking machine,Do you believe me that the technician has Cured our machine without putting any part ,I'm totally shocked And now I was also getting angry with the previous technician who had fraud with us, and 2nd big thing is he told me that actual cost of this part is 1331/- rs. Now I am thinking that if the technician did not know the fault then why did he tell us that the machine's card is faulty, And why did he take 600 rupees to check the machine.And the other if he knew all this and knew that all this was done to make the bill,Then I did not see this kind of cheap service till today, now in my entire circle, no one will take ifb product after today and I will not allow anyone to take it. IF THERE IS NOT PURE STEAL WHAT ELSE IS, right now I am thinking of doing a police case against your Moga service center. At the end I wish that if your technician is not trained then please make them trained and after that send them into field work , if they fully trained then change this service provider becoz they These kind of service provider are deleting the image of your company.
Davinder Singh
arunhdc

Sep 23, 2017

very poor service

we have brought 1.5 ton split ac in may 2017, for installation of this i have call many times still they did not installed properly. now i have call many times for its service but no response.
i want to suggest all my friends not to purchage any IFB product because of very very poor service and people ask many for free service.
if u pay many to them they can do your service otherwise not

customer name
Arun kumar
cont no- 09528244052
dinakar rayasam

Sep 21, 2017

Water Leakage near Drain Pipe

My Washing Machine under warranty and serviced from the IFB technician. After service water is getting leaked. Reported this to customer care, they sent another technician checked and told that the drain pipe was broken during servicing.

Called service guys several times and service manager and Service head(Shivangi Bansal - 9342936472) even, no one is responding for this.

Very Poor Service from IFB. Escalating this to higher management. Resolve this issue at the earliest.

Dinakar.(9535376299).
Shanup86

Sep 20, 2017

Re-installation after transfering to a new city

We have bought a IFB Front load washing machine(WM) in the year of 2012 in Delhi. Its been 5 years and in the due course we have shifted our house three times. All the three times we have called the IFB customer care requesting to send a technician for un-installing and re-installing the WM. Every time a technician would come, uninstall the WM, give a invoice of Rs. 600plus and explain to us that when we move to the new house, we have to again raise a request for re-installing and that we have to just show the invoice the technician whoever comes and the uninstallation would be done and we would have to pay no charge as the same has been included in the first place itself i.e. while un -installing.

However, we have shifted our house again to a new city i.e. Cochin in the month of June. We raised request for un-installing and the same process happened and the techinician issued a invoice stating that no charges have to be paid while re-installing. Now after coming to Cochin, we placed a request for the re-installation; got a call from the technician saying that he is coming and that we have to again pay an amount of Rs. 600 plus. I said that we have been told not to pay as it is included in the first place and that we have the invoice. but they were not ready to listen and disconnected the call. After 2 weeks even when no-one has come , we called up the customer care and explained the situation and we were said as per the standard procedure- will be charged only once i.e. while un-installing as everthing is included in that. I told them that we have been denied by the technician. The person who was attending to our complaint gave us the no. of the IFB center manager and asked to talk to them. I Spoke with the center manager and even that female manager is not ready to listen to what i am saying and said that i have to pay again Rs.600....

I really dont understand why is the the people sitting in the IFB center, Cochin not adhering to the standard procedure and looting the customer. This is the worst customer service i have recieved

This went on for almost three weeks and ultimately i had to call a local technician and pay them seperately to get it fixed.

Kindly refund the amount for re-installation as we have not received this service from IFB.

Customer name - Shanu Paul
Registered no.- 9711201698
anirudh.singhal

Sep 17, 2017

Faulty top loading washing machine

I bought IFB top loading washing machine – Model Number –TL RCG 6.5KG Aqua on 25 January 2017.
Since the date of purchase the machine has been regularly giving problems and on three occasions we have complained to the company. The retractor and the drain valve have not been functioning and have failed to function. The last complaint was made on September 9th, 2017. The company service engineer pointed that there was inherently wrong with the same part even though the official fixed it and promised that the problem will not arise. The same assurance had also on been given on two previous occasions when service officials had come to repair the washing machine in question.
The company has supplied a faulty product. Now the product is in warranty but if the product is faulty, what is the customer supposed to do?

Madan Mohan Singhal
Rajkalra

Sep 16, 2017

Repeated complaints for the machine and renewal of contract

Dear IFB Team,
Good day,

It is quite surprising to observe the deterioration in the IFB services which is being experienced since one year. I am using IFB products since more than 15-20 years and never faced these type of unethical approach from the IFB representatives.
Wrt to my IFB dryer, I have been facing problems since 1 year, every time at an interval of average about 2 months, IFB technician attends after repeated complaints and do some temporary repairs and wash his hands off and thereafter again the same thing gets repeated quite often.
All my IFB products are under IFB AMC, when I called the representative to renew the AMC for my dryer, he kept dilly-dallying and when the product has stopped working 2-3 days back, got a reply that it is now out of AMC period and motherboard require to be replaced of washing machine without even attending the product, the most surprising part is complaint has been done for dryer and he is talking about washing machine without even visiting the site.
Request you to renew the AMC of the said product and do the needful.

Earlier complaint numbers during this year for your reference and assesment :
1) 1105688769, Dtd 03rd June 2017.
2) 1105191755, Dtd 06th Apr 2017.
3) 1105003336, Dtd 15th Mar 2017.
4) 1104931368, Dtd 06th Mar 2017.
5) 1104627178, Dtd 23rd Jan 2017.

The present complaint number is 1000436000, 14th Sept 2017.

Raj Kalra
On behalf of
Adv Kuldip Kalra
Registered phone number : 9702 000037
abhit03

Sep 15, 2017

IFB BAD SERVICE AND MAKING FOOL

I have complained for 3 times for same problem that is problem in main control pannel now the service provider is saying that control pannel is not covered in warranty and you have to buy it what should i do now
pankajg72

Sep 6, 2017

IFB Washing Machine not repaired even after 7 days

The lock of my IFB WASHING MACHINE was not working so I made a repair request(ticket no. 1000381700) on 31st August , next day engineer came and after checking the machine told me that lock and panel was faulty and will be replaced next day.
He did not come thereafter, neither I got any call.
After calling IFB customer care I was given the no. of Mr. Vikram (Area Service Incharge) , I called him atleast 4 times and every time either his phone was busy or he did not bother to pick the phone.
Again today (6th September) on calling I am suggested to wait for some more time but no certain date or time given to resolve my problem.
This is not the first time earlier also on breakdown of machine its not repaired before 4-5 days
mallikarjuna rao linga

Sep 6, 2017

washing machine service

We raised service request on August 30th and its been 8 days so far. But nobody cared to attend the issue in spite of multiple calls to customer care. if you guys are not able to provide service properly then why to boast of service with in 24 hours.
This is very poor response from customer care. they are asking us to call on different numbers. Why should we call individual numbers? if that is the case, why customer care is required?

my complaint number: 1105641332

Hoping for best ASAP
arorasunita

Sep 5, 2017

IFB washing machine

I complained for washing machine on 11 August, 2017, one of the technician visited (contact number 9992407196) and said that your motor will be replaced, took the original motor with him, visited after two days, but couldn't fix the motor and set the machine opened with assurance of visiting next day, after that didn't come back, nor pick our call, we received a message on 23 August that the complaint has been requested for cancellation, again we contacted customer care with assurance that some senior will visit to resolve the issue but so called senior was also not able to resolve the issue, he temporarily made the machine working, yesterday and demanded for 8000 rupees, I didn't pay because I wanted to check the working of the machine, today when the machine is checked, its not working and in my absence, he collected 8000 rupees from my husband and advised him to not contact the company he will personally check the issue, gave his contact number 7015875020, when my daughter asked that there is detergent left in the clothes, he asked to wash the clothes without detergent. I recommend not to purchase any IFB appliance in future because, it's my second experience of very poor after sale service,
arorasunita

Sep 5, 2017

IFB washing machine

I complained for washing machine on 11 August, 2017, one of the technician visited and said that your motor will be replaced, took the motor with him, visited after two days, but couldn't fix the motor and set the machine opened with assurance of visiting next day, after that didn't come back, nor pick our call, we receive a message on 23 August that the complaint has been requested for cancellation, again we contacted customer care with assurance that some senior will visit to resolve the issue but so called senior was also not able to resolve the issue, he temporarily made the machine working, yesterday and demanded for 8000 rupees, I didn't pay because I wanted to check the working of the machine, today when the machine is checked, its not working and in my absence, he collected 8000 rupees from my husband and advised him to not contact the company he will personally check the issue, give his contact number 7015875020, when my daughter asked that there is detergent left in the clothes, he asked to wash the clothes without detergent. I recommend not to purchase any IFB appliance in future because, it's my second experience of very poor after sale service,