IFB

Consumer complaints and reviews about IFB

KDD11

Nov 14, 2017

Looting Customer to make a profit

Sir/Madam,
This is with reference to ticket number 1000657813, service technician of IFB has visited my place to check out problem in microwave oven model no.25PG3B purchased in May2016, magnetron is only under warranty now.
Problem was microwave was not heating up food/liquid kept inside it's cavity only, there was no spark or any electric shock circuit observed.
I am also engineer, so after searching the same thing on internet, I came to conclusion that, magnetron may not be working. I have inform same thing to your customer care executive, she has register the complaint and sent illiterate technician from IFB registered franchisee named DATAR SERVICE.
After checking issue, technician come to conclusion has magnetron, fuse set, diode, high volt capacitor is not working. However when technician open microwave case, fuse set was undamaged and unburnt, he checked capacitor with Circuit tester with red LED indicator, I have see that tester shown red light while checking both the terminal of high volt capacitor, which means that capacitor is working.
Technician placed his own capacitor and fuse and started the microwave but still microwave didn't heat up the thing placed inside it's cavity( technician used his handkerchief).
so technician finally joint main electric lines directly to magnetron and check whether it's heating up or not, but it didn't heat up the thing kept inside.
Finally he told me that, fuse set, capacitor, magnetron and diode has to replaced.
Main fact was that, fuse set and capacitor and diode was absolutely working but still to make profit technician forced me to replace it.
I asked technician just replace magnetron as it's under warranty, rest of the thing I will replace it later from outside, as he was quoting high price.

I asked for price quotation, he quoted extremely high prices for every,

Fuse Set- 330Rs actual market rate:-27Rs only.
Capacitor-490Rs which is normal market rate.
Diode-190Rs actual market rate 18Rs only.
Service Charges-355Rs(High but OK).

He inform me that It's not possible to replace magnetron only, you have replace everything as mentioned and also threaten that, if you say about outside technician then I will mark your service report so that you will loose warranty on magnetron too.
So I called up IFB customer care again to inform the same issue, customer care executive gave cell number of Mr. Dinesh(franchisee person), no was 9892555836.
After discussing issue with Mr.Dinesh he offered discount of Rs.120.
And main fact is that, technician kept my capacitor and diode in his bag, and while packing the machine kept another capacitor and diode in body of microwave.
Main issue is that, IFB has fixed priced for electric parts, which is extravagantly higher than market price?
And second why do IFB technician force and threaten to replace the working part also?
Most important IFB technicians are good the stealing and replacing working part with non working part while checking the problem.

Looting Customer to make a profit

kalgul

Aug 1, 2017

IFB washing machine

Customer Complaint Cell

" Refer to messages sent for the referred Ticket number 1000252668. Even before I came on the Toll Free number and later through an authorized Dealer in White Goods, whose services I had availed to buy a HITACHI Refrigerator, at least 3-4 local agents supplying liquid soap for your washing machine had come, seen and tinkered with the machine. Each one of them without any exception only contributed to damage further without knowing what was required when it is a programmed machine. I think use of force to close the door damaged it incrementally.
After you gave a complaint number more Service Engineers have come and failed to commission it, finally leaving it a worse condition.
We are constrained to give IFB their last chance after which the matter would be moved to the Consumer Court".

Yours truly
D.D.Gulhati
Mobile 9811791611
Harsha Joshi

Jul 29, 2017

dryer

I have been using IFB products since many years. I have many gadgets which are proudly been in use by me. However, my recent experience has really made me frustrated. My dryer was not working and I requested a technical to come and inspect the machine in the first week of July. He did come ad advised me to change few pats which I agreed to do. Changing of parts costed me more than 6500. After two days the machine stopped working so called the technician to come and check. However since then I have been into a loop chasing the technicians, calling up customer care and the service provider store since last three week. My dryer is still not working !!! This is very humiliating the way I am getting treatment from IFB customer care department. This has taken lots of my energy and made me frustrated. I am tired and this mail is the last chance I would like to try out before I loose my hope on IFB products and service. I launched my complaint again today and the ticket no is 1106089006.

Dr, Harsha Joshi
Harsha Joshi

Jul 29, 2017

dryer

I am writing this email the way i got treatment from the customer care department of IFB. The technical was called by me in the first week of July to look into my dryer which was not working. He checked and was advised to change few spare part and which I did. This costed me more tan 6500 Rs. after two days the dryer has stopped working and I am chasing since then but neither the store or the technician is taking my complaint seriously. This is very frustrating. Today I was told that they will come by 7 pm and fix my problem but no-one turned up. I do not know what to do now. I also spoke with customer care department several times. They just spoke and give me the new ticket no but nothing is happening on the ground. I am humiliated. My recent complaint ticket no is 1106089006. Looking forward to hearing form you.
Asad Siddiqui

Jun 24, 2017

New oven 1 month old no customer service no care for support and solve the problem

I bought an oven last month now the oven get sparked when cooking on induction tava and stopped working some time when cooking lodge a complaint and got an complaint number and branch manager number the details are mention below
Your ticket No. is 1105806671. IFB CARE will get in touch with you shortly.
Manager name who assured me it will taken care on next day but it's a fake promise call several times but no response
Manager: Dilip Joshi - 8452-045675

I request you to please solve the problem or tell me upfrontly if you are not interested in solving my problem so that I can look for something else

This is my first and last mistake for choosing ifb brand rather than chose some known brands
Asad
Urmi Parulekar

Apr 14, 2017

Equipment

1. Purchased the Dishwasher from Vijay Sales in SV Road, Near Borivli Flyover, Borivli West Mumbai. Invoice Number 106/BRO4/175OT213. Voucher Number 157-BGDO4-17SI706 Date 5th April. Code Number ############, IFB Dishwasher Neptune VX. Amount 37990
2. Service Technician visited on 7th or 8th April (don’t recollect correct date) and asked for plumbing changes.
3. Accordingly we made the changes needed and also independently made a stand for the appliance as well since my parents (the primary users of the machine) found the machine too low.
4. The technician again visited us on 10th April (didn’t give us the name. Gave us card M/S Sai Service – authorized IFB dealers). Had called from Mobile number 9820725529 to fix appointment.
5. He came into our home and started screaming at my aged parents demanding why we made a separate stand and that he had got one for us. Please note we never asked him to get one for us nor did he proactively tell us that he is getting one for us. He demanded at a very voice pitch that we purchase the stand from him irrespective of our use or need of the stand. When my aged mother pushed back on the demand he was mollified and installed the machine in 10 mins. We have a water shortage at our home so there is no way he could have given us the demo then. He also took a confirmation from my parents that he visited the site. May I ask why such a reputed company has such shoddy after sales staff who don’t have the courtesy of talking to customers and are interested in selling accessories rather than your machine!
6. We lodged a complaint on 10th April against this service technician and we were not given a compliant number for this.
7. We attempted to start the machine on Monday night to make good of the purchase. To our surprise the machine didn’t start but flooded which to my laymen parents was a risk since it is a operated on electricity.
8. AGAIN we lodged a complaint on 12th April vide complaint no 1105233583. The same technician visited us with support personnel. He opened up the machine roughly and that’s when a machine part fell off the main appliance (wonder how machine parts are so sensitive). My mother got him speak to me on the phone (which he was not ready to speak on) that’s when I got to know that the Salt Chamber has been damaged with the machine showing a F1 error. Interesting if you google on IFB complaints all consumer court issues relate to F1 error!
9. A Mr. Ritesh called me from 8291287996 and asked me what the issue was. Frankly by this time I had lost my patience and I asked him if he read through my earlier complaints. When he answered me in the affirmative, he said ur demo was on 7th April to which I said no there was no demo given as we had water issues. The actual installation happened on 10th April and the machine stopped working when we tried to use it on 10April in the night. He challenged me rather aggressively on why we have lodged the complaint on 12th April if the machine stopped working on 10th April. This was very surprising given that he had called to resolve my issue rather than questioning a customer’s integrity on a very new machine feedback (purchase not more than 1 week old). He was very adamant on the call that it isn’t logical that there is a space of 1 day to lodge a complaint. I told him that I am a working lady and I don’t have the time to babysit his appliance. In any case if the warranty is 1 year (I think so not sure of IFB anymore) then does it make a difference if I lodge a complaint on Tuesday or Wednesday? He started to raise his voice that’s when I disconnected the call and rang you up directly.
10. I am very very upset with your customer care and service division. They do not have the courtesy to speak to customers and that too for cases where clearly a defective machine was delivered to us.
11. I ask of you to:
a. Give very stringent feedback to this so called escalation manager- Mr. Ritesh. He has no orientation of speaking to customers whatsoever resolution from him cannot be expected.
b. Arrange for a site visit to assess the real issue by someone sensible and courteous. I can provide the address once someone calls me on the registered mobile number
c. I would like to categorically state that I refuse to pay any additional amount for the repair of the defective machine. Please ensure that I have an error free machine installed at my parents’ home as soon as possible at no cost to me. I am at my parents’ home in the afternoon on 14th April and 15th April. AND this time I would like to be there when your experts visit.
d. If this is not possible, please arrange for carrying/transporting the machine back to Vijay Sales. I would rather purchase a Siemens machine and save myself and my family of the stress and headache!
sujit.patil99

Apr 11, 2017

Worst service

I recently book a complaint about service to customer care.

Complaint No- 1104944320
Date - 06/03/2017

Complaint No- 1105956877
Date - 01/04/2017

My Machine is idle from a month more.

Feb 6, 2017

Dear Sagar

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: ############  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

sagar258

Feb 3, 2017

Maxi Dry EX

I purchased a dryer on Dec 30th. Order Number 100076051. It was delivered damaged. It took two weeks to get a replacement after pulling hair on their backs. Finally got the new machine which is also defective. Raised a complaint on Jan 20th. Complaint # 1104609302. I am yet to get any service. I have called almost daily and spoken to customer service, service center, Anil, Ritesh, Vivek, etc. etc. Yet where am I. With false promises that my service will be taken care of the same day or next day since then. Today is Feb 3rd and I am tired. I just want my money back and they can take this dryer back. I would rather buy from other companies.

Nov 10, 2016

Dear Manikchanada

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

Manikchanada ramchana vaggeshwarikar

Nov 8, 2016

waching machine belt replacement

Worst company policy ever seen. Why should I need to pay extra 600Rs for so called technician? That I can fix it by myself. I just need the belt which cost me 580Rs, why should I pay extra money for your so called company policy!!!! If it is true then I suggest don't buy any product of IFB they are just depredetor nothing else.

Oct 17, 2016

Dear Parth ,

Oct 8, 2016

Dear  Parth,

Parth Nayak

Oct 7, 2016

dishwasher not working

I recently bought a dishwasher from IFB and very disappointed...
after 6 months of purchase the heater was not working.Although it was repaired but it again was not working only after 2 days from the date of repair in september .
and from that date no service has been provided..
AND the machine is totally non functional
therefore I request you to either provide the required service or a new machine
If nothing like so opened ,I will not hesitate to go to consumer court

you can contact me at - parthnayak37@gmail.com
phone no.- 9425359453
Shop from where I bought this machine in jabalpur - Shah Brothers
Golbazar , JABALPUR (M.P.)

Oct 7, 2016

Dear vasudha,

Oct 5, 2016

Dear khantil,

Oct 3, 2016

Dear Dashrathsinh,

Dashrathsinh

Sep 29, 2016

Third grade Services provide by IFB (Dhwani Enterprise)

Since i got renewal from Ahmedabad city for my 5.5. Digital washing machine. it was very terrible experience from services center. I have logged numbers of complain for particular one things. They were making excuses for other things. Very pathetic.

For instance, customer care asked me preferred timing for sending service man, i have given on morning time. I have logged complain on 23rd Sep-16, now on every day i have called to CC dept, they are not able to given any proper reply on it. NOW today i come to know calling to service center that we were not came due to your preferred time !!! HA HA HA. Even they have not called for changing timing etc.

think IFB Global need to think again Globally for reputation of IFB

vasudhadeshmukh86@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016

Poor IFB service

Ifbteam

1. COMPLAINT/ TICKET NO 18209546 was raised on 5th of August. after 20 days when we called your EXECUTIVE has raised new complaint no 1103277334 instead of telling us the status of OLD ONE.

2. COMPLAINT/ TICKET NO 1103277334 has been generated on 25 aug. No action as yet. We are calling every day to helpline no and sending e-mail. It's of no help.

Is this the way IFB customers are handled

Vasudha
Jayshree Purohit

Aug 30, 2016

WORST PRODUCT AND COMPANY

Complaint number 1103285965 / Jayshree purohit (Churni Road,Mumbai)
Above mentioned my complaint has not been resolved yet and your mumbai branch is worst in
taking care of customer needs and problem my microwave is under warranty and I need replacement now.
Please if any responsible person present there in your company resolve my problem.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...